Dreams

Story Info
She meets a new friend, but also a new dream.
1.7k words
4.29
5.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dena hurried toward lecture hall as the late bell rang. She had just made it through the door on the last ring. She made a mental note to herself about starting the coffee pot before getting in the shower so as to avoid another close call. She found her seat amongst the other students and prepared to head the professor's directions. There was one who was less fortunate than Dena it seemed, as a girl she had never seen before snuck into the room conspicuously. The amount of free seats had made themselves scarce, but one remained beside Dena. The new girl spotted it and crept over to claim it.

"You didn't just see that," New Girl joked. This earned a giggle from Dena. "See what?" She returned. New Girl looked pleased and offered her hand for Dena to shake. "Kim, your new friend?"

"Ladies in the back!" The professor called out, annoyed. They looked at eachother and stifled their giggles. "I'm Dena, your new friend." They shook hands and returned to note taking.

After the lesson had dragged on long enough, the two left and chatted together. They talked about the class, their majors, their goals, and their lives. Dena learned that Kim just transferred classes after switching her major. She learned that it was quite a hectic process, but Kim was grateful for it. The two happened to have one other class together and vowed to go together later. They parted ways until then.

Dena was left feeling bubbly as she headed off to her dorm. She hadn't had many friends in high school. It felt good to see a connection forming like this.

At her dorm, she worked on an essay and double checked her paper for her next class. She had a bit of time to kill, so she decided to catch up on that show she was watching. She wasn't entirely invested in the plot, but she would never miss a chance to see her favorite couple on screen. She envied their friends-to-lovers dynamic. Not that she would want that for herself, right?

It was almost time for class again, so Dena made her way out. She bumped into Kim and the two enjoyed some conversation before arriving. They agreed to get dinner together afterward.

Kim suggested they go to a nearby mom and pop sandwich shop. They both got her favorite menu item, the egg salad sandwich. Dena didn't like it as much as Kim did, but she appreciated the gesture. They laughed together and talked some more before the night ended. At last, they parted ways and said their goodnights after promising to meet up for class the next day.

Dena tidied up the dorm a little before getting ready for bed to burn off some extra energy. She turned out the light and drifted off to sleep under the softness of the covers.

She found herself back at the sandwich shop with Kim. Dena felt that bubbly feeling again. It made her feel like giggling and spinning around. She did just that, and skipped over a field arm-in-arm with Kim. After a big jump, the friends gently floated down to the ground in front of Dena's dorm room. The two held each other's hands. The air felt so light. Kim drew Dena closer by her hands and planted a tender kiss on the tip of her nose. Warmth consumed her like a blanket fresh from the dryer. Butterflies filled her stomach. Their flight seemingly lifted both of them into her room and onto her bed.

Kim gently landed on top of Dena, her weight slowly pressing them both into the sheets. The girls shared a kiss with rose petal lips. They gleamed with new morning dew, seeping from between them and their lapping tongues. The two of them drifted around like blossoms in the breeze. Dena's mouth wandered slowly south, down Kim's chin, then her neck. Her hands lingered on Kim's plush breasts. She squished and groped while her mouth trailed on. Her tongue briefly landed on her breast before licking down Kim's ribs and belly.

Her tongue was pleased to find the flesh of her pussy. It was even more so after it found its way between the wet lips. Dena lapped at the sweet nectar like a hungry butterfly. Kim raised her thighs to welcome her partner and Dena held its pillowy flesh. Her hand met the top of Dena's head and played absently with her flowy hair. Her tongue swirled between her pussy lips and clit, eliciting meager cries and whimpers. As Kim's grip on Dena's hair grew firmer, she picked up her pace and reached for her free hand. They let their fingers intertwine as Kim cried out with the music of angels. The sound rang in Dena's ears as she woke with a start.

Dena's pussy was throbbing and her body was hot. She sat up in bed breathlessly. A wet dream? About-? She moved a hand down and felt its eager heat and dewyness. She bit her lip and fell back with an exasperated "Ugh." She did not hesitate to finish the job, quickly rubbing her finger side to side over her clit. Once she got the satisfaction of cumming while she was awake, she pondered the dream.

She wondered why she would dream about this girl. She had just met her after all. Not to mention the fact that she was a girl. No, it couldn't actually be anything like that, could it? Dena decided it must be just because she hadn't had a real friend in a long time. Yeah, her brain is just overreacting over such a personal connection.

It was almost time for class anyway, so Dena got ready for the day. Before she left the dorm, she found herself getting nervous to see Kim. What if it really was like that? She tried her best to avoid turning red in the face.

She waited outside the building before Kim showed up. She felt butterflies once she saw her new friend's beautiful face. "Dena! Hey, you look pretty red, what happened?" She looked around for a possible culprit. The thought of telling her the truth crossed her mind, but she quickly decided against it. "Uh, somebody just complimented my top is all," she laughed nervously. "I didn't realize it would show on my face like this." Kim laughed with her. "If you say so girl, but I'm gonna get the truth outta you whether you like it or not!" She prodded. "What?! Come on," she trailed off as she turned to enter the building. "We should be getting to class."

During lecture, Dena couldn't help but fidget while sitting next to Kim. The imagery and sensations of the dream were still fresh in her mind. She bounced her leg and chewed the end of her pencil. While she was lost in her thoughts, Kim took notice. "Psst," she hissed. "Let's get out of here, it's not like you're paying any attention anyway." She whispered. Dena hesitated, but she knew she was right. The girls gathered their things and left the classroom as quietly as possible.

"Come to mine? We can watch that movie I told you about." Kim offered. Dena agreed.

They plopped onto Kim's bed and relaxed. "Look, I know we just met and all, but it's obvious that something's on your mind. So what's up?" Kim pried. Dena bit at her nail and felt the heat from her face grow stronger. "Ok...but you can't freak out or anything."

"Freak out? Jeez Dena, what happened?" Kim questioned. Dena squirmed. She looked up at the ceiling and said, "I sort of had like a wet dream about you?"

The room fell silent only briefly before the two erupted with laughter. "Well was it hot?" Kim managed. Dena struggled to gather herself. "What, you really want to know?" She continued giggling. "Fuck yeah girl, gimme the deats!" She joked. "Ok ok ok, I'll tell you." She proceeded to describe the dream to her friend. Kim wasn't shy about asking questions, nor was Dena about offering clarification. Once she was finished, they sat in silence together.

"Did you actually-? Y'know?" Kim asked. "What, cum? Yeah, while I was asleep, can you believe it?" She nervously laughed. Kim thought for a moment and blushed. "Did you like the dream?"

"W-what?" Dena stuttered. "I mean like..." Kim giggled and fidgeted. She bit her lip and then got to her knees on the bed. She undid her pants and pulled them down, leaving her panties on. Dena sat bewildered before her. "Come on, monkey see monkey do." She offered. Dena blushed again but followed suit. She revealed her undies to her friend and they giggled.

Kim offered her hand out to Dena; underhand, more like she was offering it to her pussy. Dena bit her lip and walked toward the hand on her knees. Kim now caressed her through her panties and the space between them diminished. Dena's hand met Kim's pussy and a rush of excitement flooded over her. She laughed and began to gently move her hand. They both continued as such, their breath steadily picking up. "Well now I don't know what I was so nervous about," laughed Dena. She even felt so bold as to slip her hand past Kim's panties.

"Scandalous!" Kim playfully gasped and copied her. Her fingers met the inviting heat of her lips. They both picked up a rhythm, stroking with their fingers back and forth. Kim began to feel weak in the knees. Looking into her new lover's bedroom eyes didn't help her case at all.

She breathlessly went in for a kiss. They breathed into eachother like they were star crossed lovers who had finally come together after years apart. It was full of passion and desperation. Her moans grew stronger as she reached her peak. She broke the kiss as Dena picked up the pace. Kim cried out in pleasure, the sound ringing in Dena's ears just as it had in her dream.

Kim sat on her knees, freeing Dena's hand. Dazed from the pleasure, she met face to face with Dena's pussy. She licked her lips and held her by her butt, pulling herself closer to her. They both giggled. Kim pressed her tongue against Dena's dampened panties. She probed and lapped at her, earning some groans from her lover. She squished her butt in her hands. After proceeding like this for only a few minutes, Dena's knees began to quiver. "Fuuuuck," she moaned, falling into Kim's arms.

They laid back on the bed, breathing heavily in each other's arms for a while. Finally, Kim got the strength to speak again. "That was-" "Dreamy," Dena finished.