All Comments on 'Dreams and Fantasies'

by MarySymes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dropping the phone ? Really?

As soon as you mentioned the friend Billy, I knew some way or another he would be involved. Dropping the phone accidentally enabling Billy to hear was predictable. Although I know consenting incest does indeed occur, those who participate in it are far too careful and discreet to let something like that happen. Not very believeable, nor even very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hurry and write more

very hot , hurry and write the next chapter, will be hard waiting for it

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Just letting you know I'm enjoying this and hope it continues. I have been unable to get out a third part to the story I've started but hopefully you and everyone else writing will inspire me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
don't bring billy in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a love story!!!! don't add the shithead friend into the mix please!!!!!! have him fuck his own mother instead!!!!!!!!

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

she wouldnt have said anything with him on the phone. i agree dont bring in a 3rd person like so many others do it will take away from the love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Mom, condom?" He managed to ask, knowing it was probably too late to stop. "No." Was all Victoria said. Her own orgasm rising quickly.

This is a terrific story, and I love the mother's reply to her boy Shawn's question. When a boy fucks his mother, as more and more of them are doing nowadays, he should never use a stupid rubber. Nothing should ever come between the boy's big hard cock and his mother's warm wet cunt, and mom should have the intense pleasure of feeling her boy's strong spurts of semen on the walls of her motherly twat. I also like that Shawn happily noticed the wet spot in the crotch of his mom's pants. Like plenty of sons, Shawn's very interested in what's happening between his mother's legs, especially when her mommy-hole is getting nice and wet. That's the same wonderful hole the boys came out of. The sight of their mother's cunt dripping her juices gets boys hard in their pants and stirs their young balls mightily. Then a boy does what comes naturally, he sticks his fat prick up his mother's twat, mom cums like crazy, and the boy unloads his balls, shooting his beloved mother a huge twatful of his creamy sperm. Filling his mom's cunt with his sperm is the best gift a loving son can ever give his mother.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I surely hope the story doesn't degrade into where mom is shared with her son's friend.

I would hope that her son keeps her just to himself, and as far as keeping it secret, that may not be able to be done if she becomes pregnant with her son's baby.

A very good story, and even though I didn't read the first chapter, I had no trouble following what the author was trying to get across to the reader.

This is written well enough, for it to stand alone by itself.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kudos, lots of kudos !!!!

Hi ! It appears that your fan club does not want Billy to sample her wares. As another suggested perhaps she can help Billy seduce his own mom.

There is a need for another chapter, for theirs is just a budding relationship.

Thanks Don

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
more to do

he has to eat his Mom yet, and explore anal sex, so lots of follow-up possible, and now his buddy has to be cooled off somehow-

hot story, well done, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but it was a bit short you need to finish it. Gave it 3 stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous