Dreams at the Weis House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ID worked and I found myself on stage after signing a bunch of forms: I had taken ballet when I was 12 but never been good at it. I had figured it wouldn't take much to win an amateur stripper contest when you looked the way I did now.

Also, I had a secret weapon. I'd accessorized with some big dangly earrings and kept my bracelets on as Carol. I had the bracelet from my grandfather on my left wrist, with the charm bracelet my mother had given me on the right. I went into my routine as "Devil" from Shinedown played; I pranced around the stage, wrapped myself around the pole, then stripped my skirt down, stepping out of it. I'd had good legs even before my recent 'enhancements' as long as you're in to muscled runner's legs. The tiny thong stretched over my newly rounded butt didn't hurt either: They'd told me a dozen times that they'd have to kick me off if I removed that, but it was otherwise pretty much anything goes on stage. I got some good catcalls from the crowd and a few dollars tossed at me, but the cheers really started when I'd leaned against the pole and unbuttoned the top I'd bought earlier. My new bra was perhaps too small, but no one seemed to mind.

I danced some more, bending down so one side of the stage got to see my butt while the other stared down my impressive cleavage. The song seemed to speed up, so I reached behind my back and unhooked the red bra I'd bought for the night. I moaned to myself as my tits sprang free and I tossed the brassier away. I shook, reveling the new sensation of my boobs actually jiggling. I found myself on my knees, rubbing my breasts in one lucky patron's face. The song was ending and I pulled back, a wad of bills at my feel, but I wanted to guarantee a win.

With a touch and a thought I activated one of the orgasm charms. The reddish liquid within the glass bauble on my bracelet turned black as everyone else in the club suddenly climaxed.

I giggled girlishly as I listened to the mix of moans and cries. I swept up the remaining bills that came in. With a little magical assistance I'd just given an entire room an orgasm! Even the waitresses and Janice, the woman who was organizing the amateur night, were slack-jawed watching as I gathered my clothes and money.

I won the contest, of course. Between the five hundred dollar prize and over two hundred in singles and a few larger bills, I had made over seven hundred in a night. After getting my clothes back on I found myself in the manager's office where he tried to interest me in going pro. Ted suggested I try a lap dance and I practically fell onto him.

The whole night had left my skin slick and shiny with sweat. I was horny, too, a mix of some overflow from the spell and my feeling of liberation of walking into the club as a sexy goddess of a woman. I also suspected the 'water' that Janice had given the amateurs might have had a little booze in it to get us all loosened up.

I'd never seen a lap dance other than a few glimpses through the curtains and during my own performance, but I managed to hump the man's legs well enough to see some interest. Ted, the manager, was practically my dad's age with slicked back hair showing a tiny hint of grey throughout the dark brown. He wasn't bad looking, far different from my past two boyfriends.

My body ached for contact, and I pushed my rack up against his stubbled face. I could feel him through my blouse and bra, and I wanted more. I wanted hands to grab my giant tits and squeeze them.

I took the initiative: He wanted a show, he's getting a show. I stripped my top off again and hugged his head close to my generous chest. One less layer of cloth between us. I could feel his lips curl in a smile and I could feel his reaction growing in his jeans, I pulled back and unhooked my bra, pulling it free with a sexy motion so he could see my pale skin and excited pink nipples yearning for someone to touch him. He did not disappoint and I felt his strong, rough hands reach up to grab my huge tits.

Being felt up nearly drove me over the line right then and there, but as I ground at his crotch I wanted more. I lifted my own left tit, savoring it's weight, and guided the nipple into his mouth, moaning as he sucked. I could feel my recently bought panties growing damp and I slurred, an "okay" as he mentioned there'd be an extra $200 if I'd give him even more.

I couldn't say no. I stood with a smile and whipped my hair around as I lifted my short skirt and pushed my panties down. I ran a hand over my fiery-hot crotch and moaned in anticipation. When I looked up he'd undone his jeans and his cock was bobbing in front of me. I grunted in anticipation, my eyes rolling back as my first orgasm of the night overtook me from merely the thought of getting laid in this sexy body.

I should say I wasn't a virgin: I'd had sex with Francis twice, Eddie once. Both had been fellow eighteen year olds and neither had cared at all about more than getting their dicks wet. Fortysomething Ted probably didn't either, but at least he seemed to appreciate my enthusiasm when I practically leaped on his waiting manhood. He was bigger than Eddie, perhaps smaller than Francis, but he was just what I needed that night.

I came again in that cramped office that smelled of sex, booze, and sweat as I bounced upon his manhood while he sat in his old padded office chair. I'd hoped for a third orgasm but we both lost steam as I felt him finish and blow his load into my waiting snatch as he grabbed at my giant tits.

"So I can get that job if I want?" I said.

He smiled, opening a drawer top hand me a pack of wipes. "Any time. You are one crazy chick!"

He pulled two hundred dollar bills from a hiding place on the desk, pushed them to where i could grab them. I smiled, adding them to my wad from earlier as I tried to dress myself.

He leered as I bent over to grab my discarded clothes. "You'll need to work on dancing a bit, but you've got the body and I'm sure we can work something out. Just a little practice."

I promised I'd call when I had a better schedule and dodged questions about my current employment and such. I was satisfied now and just wanted to get away from this guy. My heart raced as I carefully drove back to the parking spot I'd found near the Weis house.

The night had been so out of character: The new body had made me so bold and free. I hadn't been a virgin before the night, but had satisfied myself with masturbation after three unsatisfying sexual experiences with boyfriends and one awkward makeout session with a girl friend. I was far from asexual, but until the book had come into my life had planned to limit myself to masturbation until I found someone I really loved. Maybe I needed to let myself get wild like 'Carol' had tonight.

I crept back into the Weis house. It was late, and I'd been careful to use a flashlight carefully to make it harder for neighbors to notice. I retreated to the room I'd claimed and cracked open a bottle of water. The room had dark blackout curtains I'd sealed further with painter's tape, allowing me to risk a small LED light I'd brought in with my other gear. I panicked as I heard a scratching noise, then checked on my 'lab' as I groped my new assets with pleasure. I'd have to crack the egg and give them up, as there's no way I could hide my new giant boobs from my parents. Plus I didn't want anyone to recognize 'Carol' from earlier.

I stripped down, preparing to change back to my old clothes. I'd take the book home, of course, so slid that into my waiting backpack, an old pink pack that I considered perhaps a bit 'little girl' for the woman I was. I knew I should crush the egg and go home, but I was reluctant to go back to my old body. It had really stuck when someone had described me as 'boyish' a couple years ago.

The first sign something was amiss was a foul smell. It was a deserted house, so weird smells were the norm, but this was a sort of mix between an animal musk and the sickeningly sweet smell of pancake syrup. As I straightened up my things I dropped a round jar of thyme (surprisingly common in spells, apparently) and was searching under a bookshelf when the thing entered the room.

I found myself on my hands and knees, my ass in the air, as it entered. I was unable to to act, frozen in horror as the thing approached. I looked back over my shoulder, horrified as the thing apporoached.

The creature hissed as it entered. It looked like some sort of massive rodent with a long muzzle lined with sharp teeth. Perhaps a bit of opossum or raccoon in addition to something that screamed 'Rat!' in my brain. It had fur of a dark, greasy brown that covered it's lean arched body. It used all four limbs to walk along the old floorboards of the house, but I could see it's front paws were almost hand-like. It's limbs were thin and curved, the toes capped with short black claws. A naked pink tail extended from it's body, perhaps doubling its three foot length.

My attention was drawn to the thing's massive penis: It was nearly two feet long and dragged along the ground as it walked. It resembled a man's cock like I'd seen earlier, but its size and strange protrusions marked it as an alien thing unlike anything Ted had in his jeans. The massive head, larger than a fist, was dark purple and had visible callouses that formed ridges around the oozing hole on the end. The shaft itself had several visible veins that throbbed slightly as it approached. Tufts of wiry hair formed rings around the massive organ. Two large wrinkled testicles added to the massive shaft to give the thing wide hips and a bow-legged stance.

As the thing approached I saw the cock rise and harden. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip of the monster cock, causing it to shine in the dim light. Some was flung to the side as it walked, it's twisted limbs giving it an uneven gait.

It made a pig-like snort as I felt it approach. I was still terrified but unable to move. I was frozen in terror and began to breath rapidly as I felt it's whiskers brush agains my sensitive labia as it approached, smelling me. It grabbed at my magically enhanced hips with it's tiny claws and then I felt the rough touch of it's massive phallus, erect and throbbing, probing at my backside. I could feel the horn-like callouses rub against the smooth skin of my butt. I cried out as it touched my sensitive lips and I moaned in terror as it thrust forward, embedding itself within me. There was no way the massive tool could fit in with one thrust from its tiny owner, but even the tiny bit that had penetrated me caused my tears to flow with agony. I felt the naked pink tail wrap around my leg as it pushed against me.

Another thrust and I felt an odd sense of relief as I swallowed the head of the giant cock into my vagina. I was crying but had gone from terror to a strange sense of calm as the beast took me. Some strange instinct made me push back to meet the next thrust, taking in more of the disgusting shaft as the thing's claws scratched at my hips and back. I remembered feeling my giant tits swinging below me as we pushed together. I could feel the shaft filling me and even felt as first one, then two and then three of the hairy rings around the thing penetrated me.

I came as I cried in terror.

It thrust again and again as I cried. Soon I felt his own orgasm. He stopped thrusting, shuddering, and I could feel his semen explode into my waiting orifice. I felt it leak out around the massive shaft running down my legs, staining the dirty carpet below us.

It pulled out slowly, causing me to shudder in pain again as I felt every hairy bristle and horny callous rub against my innards. We paused for a moment with only his cock head within my pained lips, then yanked free with a final gasp and shudder. His fluids linked us: Of course they weren't the normal white of human semen, but an unhealthy yellow color like spoiled buttermilk. A rope of the substance linked his softening cock to my recently abused pussy.

He spoke, in a rough voice that made me think of gravel and sandpaper. "Ergrod, I am. Bonded. We will be bonded. Magic is yours."

I was stunned again. Openmouthed, still on my elbows and knees, feeling my tits hang down to rub against my arms, I watched as the horrid thing turned and walked off, it's cock rubbing along the ground. It's pink tail whipped up to rub along my butt as it left me.

I don't know how long it was before I could recover, but when I looked at my phone it was after 2:00 AM. I stood, using a paper towel to clean my aching nether regions as best I could. I was full of its seed, and the thing's ejaculate was foul. It smelled sulfurous and was not merely liquid but leaked from me in chunks.

I finished packing my things in a hurry. I'd done some basic cleaning, but I needed my shower and the safety of being home. I didn't even take time to shatter the egg but carefully placed it in a box as I yet again dressed in the clothes I'd bought for my night out as Carol. Crying, I grabbed my backpack and the box, and made my way home.

Home was empty but safe. I activated the alarm system as soon as I entered, then carried my things to my room. I could still feel the monster's ejaculate running down my legs, escaping my bruised and tormented pussy. I showered, feeling the corrupting leaving my body. I used an entire bottle of peroxide cleaning the countless tiny scratches from the thing's claws on my hips and back, then squeezed a tube of antibiotic ointment over the woods. Panic-struck, I sat on my bed wrapped in a clean, fluffy towel, considering my next move.

I had to crush the egg, which further depressed me as I saw my breasts return to their tiny A cups. I made a plan to clean the 'Carol' clothes tomorrow and hide them away so may parents wouldn't find them. I found myself crying as I lay in bed, unable to sleep.

12