Lilith Shorts - Best Friends

Story Info
Young man admits his feeling for his sex demon friend.
2.4k words
4.64
25.8k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

It was graduation tomorrow as timothy was getting ready for it. It had been a long road for him through high school but he was looking forward to the fall when he would go off to college. He was really looking forward to it and thought maybe it would be a good time to move on from certain things.

"Knock knock" he heard a voice say as he turned and saw his best friend Kelly standing in his bedroom door. "Hey, Tim."

"Hey Kel," he said with a smile. "Ready for this to finally be over?"

"Yeah, I guess," she said sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"What's wrong?"

"I am really going to miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too, but I am only a phone call away, and I'm leaving until September."

"I know but, who will I talk to about everything, I mean you are the only person who knows what I really am."

Tim knew exactly what she was talking about. Kelly was adopted by the family that lived next door to them. They were a nice and loving family but even they don't know what she is as she didn't even find out until puberty.

He remembered the day they were hanging out in her basement like they always did but she had something she wanted to tell him. He wasn't sure what it was but she waited for her parents to leave before she suddenly transformed right in front of him, growing wings and horns as her skin turned red and her eyes turned black. He was frightened for only a moment until she began to sob not knowing what she was or what was happening to her.

He did his best to comfort her and soon they began chatting about how cool her wings were but what he didn't tell her that day was how beautiful he thought she looked. Luckily they had found a woman that could shed some light on what she was named Nessira who was able to help her in many ways, not only cope with what she was but also help her control it as well.

"Well, maybe you'll find some guy who will accept what you truly are, I mean I did."

"Yes you did, you've always been there for me Tim."

"And I always will," he said walking over and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Thanks, you know, you still have two months before you go to college, I could show you my gratitude for everything you've done for me."

"Kel, we've talked about this."

"Come on Tim, we are both 18 now, I know you're curious, you've always wanted me, I can tell every time you are around me, and it's not just because of my demon pheromones, you don't want to go to college a virgin do you?"

"Kel I... as tempting as it is I..." he stopped as she stepped forward and kissed him.

He enjoyed it for a moment as he really did want it but he pulled his lips away. "No, we... I can't."

"Why not, are you afraid, do you not find me attractive?"

"Kel you are beautiful, amazingly beautiful, even in your true form."

"Then what is it, tell me!" She demanded from him in a voice that had hints of her demonic side.

"Because I want it to mean something!" He said as she took a step back a little shocked by what she was hearing. "Of course I want you Kel, I've always wanted you, but if we have sex I don't want to be a snack, I want it to be because..." he paused for a moment as she stared at him, her eyes glazed over. "Never mind, I couldn't..."

"No, please tell me, what is it?" She said taking his hand.

"Kel I love you."

"What?"

"I've been in love with you for years, and yes I've constantly imagined what it would be like, but I can't ask you to..."

"Why did you never tell me?"

"You are a sex demon, what if I didn't... taste good, or however the hell it works, I am a one-woman guy, and I could never ask you to be a one-man woman, you need to feed and would be selfish of me to..."

He was stopped again as she pressed her lips to his once more. There was passion in this kiss as she pushed him up against the wall throwing her arms over his shoulders. He didn't know if it was because of her pheromones or something else but it was harder for him to stop himself this time as he put his arms around her waist and tasted her lips.

"I am yours, Tim, I always have been, all you have ever had to do was ask," she said removing her lips from his.

"But... I can't be selfish with you."

"You have always gone above and beyond for me, you are all the man I need," she said before she kissed him again. "Are your parents home?" She whispered in his ear.

"Huh, no, they're at work, won't be home for hours, why?"

She smiled before she closed his bedroom floor with her foot and pushed him down on the bed before crawling on top of him and kissing him. He was already hard as a rock as he had dreamed about this for years and now it was happening just the way he wanted it to. There was only one thing he desired though but he was nervous to ask. Kelly was a beautiful girl, she had dark hair and an amazing body but there was a fantasy he had since that day in her basement years ago.

"Um, I was wondering if..." he paused almost feeling embarrassed to ask the question.

"Wondering what?" She said between kisses. "Well come on, you can ask me anything."

"Well, if we are gonna, could you..."

"I can do a lot of things you'll like, so come on Tim, just ask!"

"Can you transform?"

She looked at him before she sat up still straddled on top of him. "You want to have sex with me in my true demon form?"

"I really do, unless it's weird or you don't want to I..." he stopped as she suddenly began to change in front of him.

She pulled off her shirt and bra as her skin began to turn red. Her wings sprouted from her back as her eyes turned black and her two horns sprouted from her head. Her teeth turned into fangs as well and he saw her tail loop around from behind her before it began rubbing his thigh.

"Oh my God," he said looking up at the demonic beauty on top of him.

"I've never done it in this form before," she said smiling down at him.

"Then that makes this special," he said as he laid there feeling extremely nervous.

"You're shaking, just relax," she said leaning down and giving him a gentle kiss. "There is no way you can screw this up."

"Ha, challenge accepted," he said as she climbed off of him standing at the end of the bed before sliding her pants off and standing back up completely naked.

"So, you like what you see?"

"So much that I hope I can last long enough to make it worth your wild."

"I am a sex demon, I always get what I want," she said as she crawled towards him and began un-buckling his belt and opening up his pants.

She could tell how nervous he was and she thought it was adorable. He was her best friend and she had always wanted to taste him so she was just as excited as he was but she wanted to make sure his first time was as good as he had hoped it would be. A part of her was happy she was the one to take his virginity because she would make it an experience he would never forget.

"My my, is that for me?" She said sliding off his underwear and seeing his fully erect cock standing there waiting for her. "Wow, I always knew you were packing heat," she said commenting on his size.

"I mean, I've never compared it to anyone so..." he said stuttering over his words.

"Just relax, I'll take good care of you," she said as she lowered her face down near it.

He could feel her breath on his quivering member as he tried so hard not to get too excited but it was becoming more and more difficult every moment. She gave his cock a gentle kiss and he knew he wasn't going to last long before she began to lick his throbbing member with her lanced tongue.

He gripped the sheets beneath him as it all felt amazing. She wrapped her lips around his cock and slowly slid them down his shaft. She could tell he was enjoying it quite a lot and trying to hold on but that didn't stop her from continuing. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls as he began to panic a little.

"Shit... I'm gonna... shit, SHIT!" he yelled out trying to warn her but she tightened her lips around his member and let him blow his load into her mouth. She sucked up every last drop of him savoring the flavor as it was everything she had hoped it would be before she finally released his cock licking up every little drop. "Fuck, I am so sorry Kel," he said with a look of shame on his face.

She continued to lick every last little dribble off his member almost not caring that he had gone that quickly before she said: "well, now that that's out of the way, now we can have some real fun."

"Wha... what do you mean?"

"I wanted you to cum that quickly, now after a few minutes we can try again, and you won't be as ready to burst," she said laying down next to him while her hand gently massaged his balls.

"You are the best, but you don't have to pretend to..."

"Tim, who is the sex expert here?" She said reassuring him. "We are going to have a lot of fun, I promise," she said pressing her lips to his while her hand continued to caress his balls until he was hard again. "Ah, there we go," she said before she got on all fours and crawled on top of him hovering her pussy about his red throbbing member. "Are you ready?"

"I uh, as ready as I will ever be," he said as she kissed him again and lowered herself onto his cock. "Fuck!" He yelled out as it felt better than he imagined.

"Demon pussy is the best pussy," she said with a grin before she sat up. "Now, let's take this slow shall we?"

She pulled off his shirt and threw it and then started off just moving her hips in little circles gently massaging his cock inside her. Tim put his hands on her hips as he just tried to enjoy the sensation which felt very good considering he had cum moments ago.

"Touch me, Tim, don't be shy," she said to him as he slid his hands around her ass squeezing it a little. "Ooh, that's nice."

He then slid his hands up her sides before reaching her breasts. He could feel her nipples perk up under his palms as he gently rubbed them. Kelly tilted her head back and moaned at his touch even though his hands were inexperienced with a woman's body but she didn't care. She knew this was a turning point for them and that she was going to teach him so much going forward.

Tim was really starting to get into it as he pulled himself up towards her. He took her breast in his hand and began to lick her nipples which Kelly enjoyed very much. She began to move her hips a little faster as she threw her hands over his shoulders and kissed him again.

He put his arms around her back as both of them exploring each other's bodies. She folded her wings around them making a little cocoon for them both as they shared the pleasure. He began kissing her neck as he felt her somewhat clawed hands slide through his hair. He didn't care what she was, he knew who she was and that was all that matter as this demon continued to milk his cock letting out little moans that were music to Tim's ears.

"Oh Tim, Fuck!" She said as they were both about to blow at any moment and this time he didn't try to fight it.

He suddenly felt her pussy tighten around his member as she let out a loud whine. He felt fluids start to surround his cock before he blew his load inside her. She wrapped her arms around him holding him tightly as he did the same to her. It was an experience they both had dreamed about for years and the reality was more intense than either of them was expecting as she let out a banshee-like scream feeling his cum fill her insides.

They both collapsed to his bed as she laid on top of him. They were both covered in sweat and breathing heavily as neither of them wanted to move a muscle. He wasn't sure exactly what she took from him as he knew this was how she fed but he wanted to experience this again and again.

"You are so fucking good," she said looking up at him and kissing him again.

"Thanks, I mean it was my first time."

"No, you don't understand, you felt amazing, you taste incredible, I want to keep you, forever, I'll never feed off anyone else ever again, I just want you."

"Really, you mean that?"

"Of course I do, I love you Tim, and I want to keep you, forever."

"Forever, well, I am going off to college and there are a lot of girls there so..." He stopped when she grabbed a pillow and hit him in the face with it before he started laughing at her. "Yeah, you're right, none of them will be as good as you."

"You better not try to find out either."

"Kelly, I've waited for this for years, I don't want to screw it up."

"I know, so now you are dating a sex demon, and I still have two months to show you how kinky I can be."

Tim swallowed hard before he said: "uh, what do you mean?"

"I mean hold on tight, and drink plenty of Gatorade," she said before she leaned down and kissed him as she felt him start to get hard again inside her.

"Shit, what have I gotten myself in to?"

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers