Dreams at the Weis House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I serve salad, then dinner. I finish my single glass of wine and feel a bit tipsy, while Mary-Ann finishes the bottle.

She finally takes me as I am loading the dishes. She lifts me onto the kitchen's black marble island, the stone cold on the pale round orbs of my ass. She flips up the tiny black skirt and pulls my panties away, leaving my hips to wiggle excitedly. She slips free of her flannel shirt and returns the favor from earlier, her tongue plunging into me as I excitedly cry out, my hands rubbing her strong shoulders and groping at her own chest. My nails leave tiny marks on her back as I orgasm from her touch. It's different from my previous lovers but wonderful as I feel so close to this amazing woman. I regret that we hadn't done this before.

Momentarily sated, I hopped down from the countertop. We fumble as she tries to remove my outfit and I feel her hands caressing my breasts as I touch hers. First over the black fabric, then under, and finally lifting them free.

"I've never been with a woman that tasted of chocolate" she sighs between moans. I'm topless and trying to wiggle the costume free, but also desperately trying to strip her of her mammoth bra and free the luscious tits I know reside within. Another surprise as she has a tattoo of two overlapping hearst within. I rub it, thinking, "That's us!" as we move to the couch.

We make out on the couch for a time, our hands wandering over each other's bodies followed by our soft lips and strong probing tongues. My earlier magic worked, as her already wonderful-tasting fluids now smell and taste of citrus as I use my clever tongue to work her into a frenzy of pleasure.

We move to the bedroom and I find myself practically cackling as she digs in her nightstand. I expect the vibrator I'd used when I'd been Mary-Ann the week before, but she digs deeper and finds a strap-on I had missed. I quivered in anticipation and thought of my first time with Ergrod. He'd caught me as I was looking for a spice container under furniture, and penetrated me with his massive tool as I felt my magically enlarged tits slap against my arms. This was similar, but I felt affection from Mary-Ann and knew she wanted only the best for us. My tits were sadly smaller, but I could still feel them bounce as the artificial phallus entered me.

I cried as another orgasm overtook me, then my lover pulled me to my feet. I recovered from my bliss with a low, whispered, "What next, mistress?" and was unsurprised when she began adjusting the harness to fit my smaller hips and waist.

She reclined on the bed wordlessly, signaling my next task with a gesture to her own sopping hole. I enthusiastically complied, crawling between her thick knees and contorting to alight the purple toy with it's destination. This was even further outside my experience than the previous lesbian sex, but I found a rhythm and pushed repeatedly, feeling a nub of the tool pressing on my own sensitive clitoris as I worked the tool to explore her depths.

When we were both exhausted but satisfied she helped remove the harness, tossing it to one side. She'd mumbled an apology for the state of the bedroom, but pulled the sheets down and moved to one side of the gloriously large bed before falling soundly asleep.

I fetched my bag from downstairs and prepared for a quick shower. The magic had stuffed my bag with clothes for tomorrow at least, along with a toothbrush. Thankfully Mary-Ann liked her lovers prepared. I also found my scrying gear at the bottom, and took a moment in the bathroom to review Mary-Ann's recent history with the 'magic sex TiVo' incantation I'd mastered earlier. I blushed as I watched our own antics, then saw a few days earlier as she'd been in the arms of a tall, athletic blonde woman. Watching it was fascinating: It appears the blonde woman had treated my mistress much as she'd treated me. Perhaps that had given her the idea. I owed this woman some thanks, perhaps, if Mary-Ann ever introduced us.

FRIDAY

I woke to Mary-Ann panicking. I heard her running around the disheveled room, calling out, "No! No No! This didn't happen! No!"

Concerned, I asked, "What's wrong, Mary-Ann?"

"I can't have spent a night fucking my next door neighbor's daughter! I'll lose my job! I'll have to leave town! I'll be arrested."

I stood and walked to the larger woman, "Don't worry. First, it was totally consensual and legal. Second, you wanted to leave town anyway, right? Play your cards right and I could maybe even join you wherever you end up. Third..."

I hesitated, but felt compelled, "I'm magic."

She looked at me with half-closed eyes.

"I know magic. Really. You think these just appeared yesterday? Or wonder why my cunt tasted like chocolate last night?" I hefted my tits, noting her interest despite her panic. "Tomorrow we'll both be back to normal... Unless maybe we want to try this again. No harm will come to either of us."

We talked a bit more as she showered and we both dressed. She'd put sweatpants on, but I did notice she'd picked a bit more artistic underwear than the simple ones she'd been wearing the previous day. I was dressed comfortably in a t-shirt and jeans, accessorized with the flannel that she'd worn the previous evening. It's smell comforted me as I made us scrambled eggs. I licked my lips as the orange juice reminded me of the previous evening.

We talked over breakfast. She'd been to see Angela, an old friend she'd met in college. They'd had an on-and-off relationship the past few years, but Mary-Ann confessed that every now and then she enjoyed being dominated by the slender woman. She told me of other past loves as I sat, enthralled by her story. I wanted to travel now, to see the country as she had.

We spent the morning as simply a couple of women enjoying watching TV together. Perhaps a bit more touching than some, but our wild night and her morning panic had pushed us apart a tiny bit. I felt like my love and devotion had far exceeded the spell's changes.

We had a quick lunch of sandwiches from her fridge and found ourselves naked again. She'd innocently spilled mustard on her shirt, and it escalated from a sly, "I guess I should take this off" to "Let me clean that for you, mistress." to confirming no mustard had reached her most intimate areas.

We'd returned to the strap-on, but now in the living room. I was bent over the couch screaming her name as I noticed the time: Two o'clock. The potion would wear off soon. It did, as I climaxed, and I felt a shiver go through me. Mary-Ann noticed my displeasure and stopped. It's hard to have a serious conversation with someone when you're both naked and they have a foot-long rubber dick hanging from their own sopping-wet crotch. I couldn't put it into words, but needed to know. I ran upstairs, closing the door as I entered the master bath. I looked at myself in the mirror: The nice tits her fantasies had blessed me with and the extra padding at the rear had disappeared. My tramp-stamp was similarly gone disappeared, but curiously I still had the mermaid above my still-hungry slit.

I was unsure of what to do. I still had feelings for Mary-Ann, but I worried she would reject me now that I wasn't her fantasy. I had explained that it was magic, but in my panic didn't think she'd believe me. I reached into my bag and grabbed a potion bottle. Still naked, I collected myself and walked back.

"Are you OK?" She looked concerned.

I smiled nervously. "Yes. It's just... The magic's overs and now I'm boring old me."

"Cindy, you're anything from boring."

I shook my head then, with one quick move, downed the potion I'd prepared last week.

My moans grew as I felt myself growing and stretching. This was a potion I'd prepared in case it had taken longer to gain access to the library stacks, so I became a perfect match of Ms. Kaewa. She'd believe me now, certainly.

Eyes closed, I lifted my heavy breasts, the same as I'd so recently been licking and sucking. I knew when I opened my eyes I'd be a perfect duplicate of the woman I loved other than the tattoos.

I opened my eyes: I did not see the tall goddess before me, but tiny Cindy, pale and flat-chested.

I pawed at my massive tits while she felt her own tiny body. She looked so small from his angle. I'd obviously messed up somehow.

She screamed and passed out.

I had to fix things and I know in time I would. I had to get the time, and couldn't let 'Cindy' ruin my scheme. She woke tied to the guest bed. I'd checked her over, and noticed she was totally the Cindy I'd been before this adventure started, missing even the tattoo that had carried over. As Mary-Ann I bore them all: the original rainbow and hearts, as well as the mermaid, the tribal pattern, and the tramp-stamp that read "Daddy's Girl" above my rounded butt. I couldn't let her go home. I had to fix things, and as Mary-Ann perhaps I could.

TWO MONTHS LATER

I have not found a solution to my many problems, but I have also not succumbed to Ergrod and would call our conflict a stalemate. I am safe. My old family is safe. That is progress.

I am no longer Cindy Roberts, but Mary-Ann Kaewa. Cindy is a pitiful thing: I'd had to use some darker magic and now if she thinks of leaving the house or disobeying my orders she is paralyzed by a series of orgasms. I keep her restrained much of the time, especially since I found her naked outside the back door. Thankfully her parents didn't see her: Thanks to a few text messages they think she took a bus visit her brother, and simply disappeared. They're distraught of course, but at least they're all safe as I am. They don't even know how close they came to their daughter being lost to the demon-spawn Ergrod.

I work: My access to the stacks only aids my study. I study, able to perform experiments and incantations in the lab I've established in the basement of my lovely home. I fuck: Mary-Ann has become bisexual, taking lovers from all over town. Once I'd even given Bob Jameson a tumble, picking him up at Jerry's Pub and dragging him back to my place for a roll in the hay. Mercifully he didn't notice when Cindy had pushed the door open: I saw her in the hall, naked on all fours, watching as I told him how to pleasure me. She was punished for that.

THREE MONTHS LATER

I wish I knew when I'd gone insane. Cindy is still here, despite some twisted version of nice, friendly Mary-Ann dominating us all. Cynthia and Carol are here, too... But they often agree with the tyrant. Only know, as she drunk herself into a stupor after demanding the other Cindy to pleasure her, do I seem in any control. Even then, it is all I can do to write my story.

It started the first night when i became Carol. I felt freedom to do whatever I wanted. Such freedom is intoxicating. Even the horrible encounter with Ergrod could not ruin the exhilaration I felt and merely gave me more reasons to reject reality. Later I became Cynthia and again could do whatever I wanted as long as it was in service to my master, Mr. Jameson. Finally I became Ms. Kaewa and sunk too deeply into her life. The revelations of my grandfather had further unhinged me, followed closely by the realization that I was in grave danger of becoming a servant to that horrible monster, Ergrod.

Finally I'd used the fantasy-potion and I must admit it had not been as selfless as I'd first thought. I'd become obsessed with my neighbor, admiring both her physical body and her life and determination. I'd drunk the potion not merely to give her a gift of passion but to feed my own need to perform magic and to get close to her. I should not be surprised the spell went awry, which I compounded by my ill-advised urge to become Mary-Ann Kaewa as the winds of magic still lingered around us.

I've studied the spells and I can see how it all went wrong. Even our scrying shows a dangerous aura following us, a chain of green connecting us to the woman we've now enslaved not unlike how Ergrod wanted to enslave us. Are we any better than him?

We dreamed last night. Our last dream in many weeks of the long-destroyed Weis house. We entered as Cindy, becoming Mary-Ann as we crept up the stairs to the bedroom we'd used for our experiments. As we entered we became a tiny, twisted thing like Ergrod, but feminine with long drooping udder-like breasts that nearly stretched to our swollen, dripping feminine mound. The dream ended as we awoke for another day as Mary-Ann Kaewa, We awoke crying, our slave at our feet.