All Comments on 'Dreams, Blackmail and Fire'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hell of a nit to pick, wouldn't you say?

Maybe she's thanking more than one God? Or perhaps, all of them?

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

WOW - your story is so well-written, it made me feel like I was enjoying my first time again !! The details were everything and that made the difference! Yes, the kissing, touching, whispered words and the hard action made this all work well. Now. hopefully, his big sister will teach him how to bang a woman really well and hard. How to bring her to a screaming climax and leaving her wanting more. She can teach him about drinking plenty of water and how to build up a huge long lasting load and learn about it isn't always hard poundings; but varying tempo at times.

Cannot wait for more, thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

This is an outstanding story line exceptionally well executed. We must have more of this exciting story. I want to know how she got involved with the father. I suspect that with her sex drive this sweet girl seduced him, too. She seems to have respect and tenderness and love for both men. That is good. Thanks for the story. A five easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nah

Yes, nicely written.. but why have the father involved? Just became sleazy and unappetizing. Too bad.

nicho1855nicho1855over 6 years ago
Good,

But, is there another chapter? What happens when dad gets back home? Does Paula keep fucking Theo or dad, or does she take on both of them, and how do they handle the situation.

HornyKipHornyKipabout 6 years ago
Mas por favor.

I loved the story.... Would like more, but, keep dad out of it.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Good begining

This is a story that deserves more chapters. So many possibilities of where this story could go.

and for the anom the was complaining about the "oh gods"... get over yourself. Freedom of religion is a thing which means "we" are allowed to worship and believe in any god /or gods we chose. If you have or do read any other of the Authors stories you would see he does this often so my guess is he believes in more than one which means his characters (his creations) would as well, so it makes PERFECT sense to say OH Gods to him. its really not that hard a thing to overlook. If your religious beliefs are so strong that "oh gods" offends you, those beliefs probably would like you reading these stories at all. So again get over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A shame she's also screwing the dad, and did that first. Ruins the fantasy a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending or chapter 2

Great story but left me with questions and wondering how the siblings deal with the return of father. Is there a sense of jealousy between son and father? Do the siblings forge a relationship going forward

Tiku21Tiku21about 3 years ago

Damn I was excited but when I read she was doing with her dad my excitement died just as fast..

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Almost no mention of Dad! Talk about the elephant in the room! Distracted from the whole story.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME series

Great story.

Wish she was my sister.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/17/2022) Very caring and romantic. But this short story would have been so much better without daddy, IMO. A dick boyfriend or dick hubby would have worked better for me. But I gave this story five stars anyway. Daddy was only a couple of sentences in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The guy got daddys sloppy seconds. Yaaay 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous