Dreams Can Come True Ch. 01

Story Info
Charlene tries to find a way back to Jack.
941 words
3.4
12.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been with the same man for 9 years. Over this time our relationship hit a rut. He had gained 100lbs and I had stopped dressing up or doing my makeup. Jack and I just went through the motions together. Neither of us happy. In fact, I was certain Jack was cheating.

We had kids, a house, a car, pets... so I decide I have to win him back. I have to make an effort. I decide the best way is by spicing things up in the bedroom. I searched the app store and find an app filled with dares and conversation topics for couples. With nothing left to lose, I hit download.

That night when Jack returned home from work, I was a little nervous and excited. How will he like my new surprise? I sent the kids off to spend the night at their friends houses and had made a nice dinner. i was dressed as he liked me, my makeup done to accentuate my bright blue eyes, wearing one of his button down shirts over my DD breasts and wearing small lacy panties barely covering my still tight ass. "Hi honey, how was work?" I say brightly.

He gives me a perfunctory kiss on the cheek, barely noticing me. "Oh Alex was riding my ass like always. I tell you that guy is really getting on my nerves."

I try not to let his dismissal deter me as I serve dinner. "I am sure it will get better. Its just a stressful time with the holidays coming up." I say as I sit down next to him to eat.

He continues on with details about his work and his coworkers I have heard every day before for the last 9 years. My mind wanders to my phone and its treasure trove of naughty dares and questions. my heart pounds as I wonder how he will react and I feel stirrings I havent felt in years.

Finally I find myself sitting on the couch on opposite ends as we always are after dinner, watching some sitcom on TV we have seen every day before. I take a deep breath and take the phone from the shirt pocket and read the first question aloud. "Jack, if someone were to offer you a promotion at work to sleep woth your wife, would you do it?"

Jack sleepily looks over at me. "Huh? What did you say?"

"I said... Jack, if someone were to offer you a promotion at work to sleep with your wife, would you do it?" I say, even more nervous under his gaze, now finally registering me and how I am dressed.

"Why would someone do that?" he says, dumbfounded at my sudden question.

"Well, I downloaded this app and it has these questions and dares to help spice up your love life. I thought it might be fun." The question unspoken between is whether he really wanted me anymore.

He sighs, "I guess if you want to we can... I guess I would if you wanted to..." He says with a shrug, turning back to the TV.

"Okay, now you click 'Spin' and read a question for me." I say, handing him my phone.

"Charlene, have you ever thought of having a threesome with two men?" He says with an eyebrow raise and looking at me with interest for the first time.

I clear my throat, my hands clasped nervously in my lap, suddenly being scantily clad as we get in to these questions seems like a bad idea. "Yes." I finally say with a bit of a croak.

He hands me the phone, the TV forgotten as he watches me with interest. I nervously click 'Spin' "Jack, what is one thing you always wanted to try, but never have?"

"I guess I tried everything..." he says, not meeting my eyes.

"Oh come on, there must be something..." I say, cajolingly as I lean in.

His eyes finally drop to my exposed cleavage with interest before he answers "I guess I always wanted a foot job from you..."

"A foot job? Thats all?" I say, wiggling my toes. "Why didn't you ever say so?" I say, tilting my head with interest.

"I guess I just thought you wouldnt be in to it..." He says with a shrug.

"I never tried giving one but I would try." I say with a smile, feeling more comfortable after having gotten the conversation going. "Your turn!"

"Charlene, would you watch Jack with another man or woman?" He says with a slight laugh.

"I guess so... maybe it would be hot you know?" I say as Jacks eyes widen. My mind is on the proof I found of his cheating and my desperation to win him back. Maybe I would watch him with his girlfriend if our relationship improved.

He leaned in and kissed me deeply, pulling me in close to him and our tongues meeting for the first time in months. My heart pounded in my chest at the unexpected heat in his touch. He pushed me down under him as he climbed on top, his small penis at full attention for the first time in weeks.

He quickly puts it in and pounds away at me, grabbing me roughly, my body heating to his touch. As quickly as it started it was over though. His seed flowing down my thighs as he grabs a towel and hands it to me to clean up.

My body was still tingling from the start of arousal. It wasn't ideal but it was a place to start and maybe a way back together.