All Comments on 'Dreams Can Cum True'

by curiousandkinky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

Now that is the type of scenario I want to be involved in. If I had the chance to suck and then be sucked it would be awesome. Then have the young man try to seduce my wife.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
What a dream

Two of my favorite things is sucking cock and eating a creampie that I get to watch being made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot naughty story

WOW!!! 5 Stars.

Loved this story. Can't wait for the next part when you get your wife drunk have a threesome with her.

This story is like my fantasy love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but too short. Gimmie MORE ! I was fucking this woman I had met at the local grocery store a week earlier. She told me her husband was gay and wasn't interested in having sex with her any more. Just as I was about to shoot a load in her pussy, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Scared the shit out of me! There stood her husband stroking his cock and telling me to lie still (I was naked laying on his equally naked wife!....with my cock rapidly shrinking up inside her)...I felt cool liquid being deposited in my up-turned asshole and then the sensation of a hard cock slipping in. He fucked me hard (with the wife still underneath) for about 15 strokes and then gushed cum in my ass like a fire hose. Then he told me to "Get the fuck out of my house and don't comeback !"....That was an order I couldn't refuse and after quickly getting partially dressed I was out of there !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercuriousandkinky@curiousandkinky
He's VERY horny and curious, unfortunately she isn't. See my likes and interests at https://bdsmlr.com/blog/curiousandkinky or https://curiousandkinky.newtumbl.com/. I post more to newtumbl I do not grant permission to anyone to re-post or archive my stories. If you want t...