Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

"Ariel, I was wondering if you'd join me for a glass of wine at Gallagher's after work. I just thought we'd get to know each other a little better." He looked from me to Mar and added, "I'd love it if you'd come too, Marcella." He gave us his best and most disarming smile as he explained the assignation would be just the two or three of us.

My heartbeat had doubled in those few seconds. I nodded my acceptance automatically, aware that the physique and voice of Tom matched that of my Dreamlover. Now, I really wondered what was going on in my head. Was I going insane? Were my sexual delusions an extension of my need for some encounter with Tom?

Marcella politely turned Tom down for after work, explaining that she already had a commitment she couldn't break. I wondered if she was telling the truth; later, she confessed she wanted me to go without a sidekick.

Mar reminded me of our mutual promise to try to involve the other in a three-way of some kind if we got that far into a relationship. We grinned at each other in the hallway, and then went off to our work cubicles.

At Gallagher's, Tom was the perfect first date, if this was even a date. He was friendly, attentive, urbane, funny, and didn't come on too strong. We were just old friends having a glass of wine together. Despite that representation, I'd spent the afternoon in a state of angst, trying on one mask after another of the various personalities I might play. In the end, I wisely decided to be myself. We knew each other too well, and he'd see through any false self I'd try to present, the same way I would see through anything he tried to throw at me. After our hour together, I felt I was a good match for him. Drinks turned into dinner and then we called it quits for the night.

As we left the restaurant door, I pulled Tom's face to mine and planted a kiss on him – our first. He kissed back and we tried two or three more before we pulled apart and smiled at each other. "Saturday night?" He asked tentatively. I nodded acceptance with a grin, and we headed home in opposite directions.

*

I called forth a dream that night, almost on command. I wasn't sure what it would be and when it happened it was doozy. It was my first dream of sex with multiple partners, in this case Dreamlover and Mar. Somehow, I became aware that they'd decided that this night was 'my night' for sexual satisfaction. Although I watched Dreamlover plough into Mar's cunt with his long cock, and bring her to a climax, his next move was into my pussy as Mar assaulted my breasts, even playing unusually rough with them.

I started to have orgasms from the penetration and the friction on my clit. Mar ate my pussy between some of his thrusts, sucking my clitoral nub into her mouth like a pencil eraser and bringing me to new states of ecstasy. I had her sit on my face so I could eat her juices and bring her some pleasure.

Through the whole dream, I felt this wonderful sense of love going along with all the passion and lust we were enjoying. Sometime after Dreamlover had cum inside my vagina and Mar had sucked the juices out and shared them with me, I went back into a deeper sleep state. Writing on the notepad was a hazy memory as well.

Morning came. I was getting used to a residue from my sexual dreams. My bedroom carried the aroma of a whorehouse on a humid day. I was naked and covered in sexual juices. I was also wonderfully satisfied; a smile came to me as I thanked the world for my realistic dreams.

I thought I must have been going to some other universe, having my sexual encounters, and then slipping back into my own universe during the night – and clearly without a shower. I thought of some of the religious experiences some people had: bleeding from hands and feet as they dreamed of the crucifixion, being soaked in the tears of Mary and actually waking up wet, or finding religious signs painted on their bodies. I could be a believer now that I'd started my sex dreams.

I told Mar to come to lunch early so we'd have a few moments alone before the guys showed up. I shared every detail of my drinks and dinner with Tom. As I started to tell her about my threesome dream, she started to nod vigorously.

Then to my surprise, Mar started to fill in some details of the dream: "It was your night, Ariel. Tom and I love you so, and we wanted to bring you the most pleasure. I remember as he was making love to you, I was in there lapping at your pussy and sucking on your clit."

I sat back as though I'd been hit by a fullback. "You mean you had the same dream again?"

Mar nodded and smiled at me. "Sort of scary again, right? I don't understand it, but the dream was great. I should add I've never been hornier in my life. After lunch, I think I'm going to the ladies room and masturbate. Would you care to join me?"

I was about to comment on her offer when Dave walked up with his tray and joined us. Peter and Tom came along directly. Instead of a trip to ladies room, I used the fact that Dave had sat next to me for a lot of physical contact between us: touching his arm to make a point, leaning against his shoulder to whisper something to him, or clutching his arm when I was feigning I was afraid of something. He seemed to like it – and so did I.

That night, my dream wasn't sexual, it was all about love, but that understates what I felt. In recall, it was about 'LOVE' in big capital letters written across the sky. I explored what I felt for Marcella and Dreamlover, how I'd felt when the two of them made love to each other and made love to me, and then I thought about other combinations and even how I'd feel if there were other people around that I loved. The overall theme of my dreams was about rational, mature relationships that weren't loaded down by all the rules and games society imposes on people.

Some key questions passed by me to think about. Did I want my future relationship to be a couple only? Could I love just Mar? Dreamlover? Both of them? Would I give my love to others? Yes. Was I going to insist on exclusivity? No. What role does sex play in a relationship?

I brooded over a hundred deep questions I'd never even thought of before. In the morning I realized I'd moved way beyond the stereotypical man-woman exclusive monogamous relationship with missionary sex twice a week. I started to believe I was from some other solar system. My love felt expansive and inclusive; no one was excluded if they loved. If someone was willing to love unconditionally, then I could love them in return. No rules. No games. No manipulation. No conditions on when I give you love and when I won't. Just LOVE.

I floated into work. I felt differently yet again. My boss even commented on it, noting I seemed to have a special aura about me this day. I smiled and even gave her a little hug of appreciation. She looked so thanked and went away happy.

Mar, Tom, Peter, and Dave sat with me at lunch. Much to their surprise I rose and gave each of them a hug as they got to our lunch table. I told each of them I loved them. I got skeptical looks from them, but they were smiling and accepting of my mood. Mar hugged the guys too.

The conversation seemed to flow. I found myself expressing love to each of the five people at the table. I didn't vocalize it after my welcome, but I thought it, and one by one I felt the barriers drop and the relationship teasing and games stop. Everyone became candid and open with each other. I felt a strong sense of support between all of us. I think our friendships all took a jump that day.

As we walked out from lunch, Tom caught up with me. He said, "Ariel ... Ariel, at lunch, you were ... well, you were so wonderful, so open, so compassionate. You glowed. I didn't know you were such a warm and loving person." He paused and I appropriately blushed at his compliments. He went on, changing subjects, "About Saturday; do you like the theater?" I nodded. He said, "I can get tickets to 'Phantom of the Opera.'"

I screamed and gave him a big hug as the others looked on. "Oh, I have so wanted to see that musical, but I couldn't get tickets. I gave up trying, plus they're so expensive. Do you want me to help pay for them?"

Tom grinned. "No, I have an inside track on this one. I'll pick you up at six-thirty. It'll be kind of dressy. We'll probably drop by a cast party afterwards too." I was ecstatic and it obviously showed. Mar stood beside us and clapped in appreciation.

*

In the dark recesses of Thursday night, two men took me. I wanted the sex as well as the feeling of my own sluttish behavior. Dreamlover had a friend. Together, they got me between them on my sofa, and the foreplay started. Kisses and tongues intertwined with each of them; as I'd kiss one, the other would have his tongue in my ear or running along my neck. Their hands rubbed over my body, and I welcomed their advances. This was advanced foreplay at the graduate level.

The men's fingers took turns slowly unbuttoning my blouse. I remember thinking it odd since I was sure I'd put on pajamas before going to bed; where did the blouse and skirt come from. In my dreams, I guess. The blouse disappeared and then my bra. One man would kiss me, driving his tongue deep into my mouth; the other felt and sucked on the breast nearest him, his hands working their way lower and then to my legs. They switched roles often.

Soon I was nude between them, my hands reaching to each and massaging the hardness in their pants. Quickly, they shed their clothing. I sucked on their cocks, alternating at first, and then pulling both of them into my mouth at the same time. I loved these men and wanted to bring them pleasure, pleasure, pleasure!

Next I recalled one of the men was driving into my pussy as I sucked on the other. The two men switched position often, turning me around between them and taking me missionary or doggie, whatever seemed to inspire them. I was in seventh heaven, and my moans, squeaks, and pleas for more and harder testified to my rising satisfaction.

As I rode on one, he paused and pulled me back onto him so his cock drove up into my ass. I reached down and fingered my pussy, even driving two fingers into it and offering them to Dreamlover who waited with a smile on his face. After a few strokes, Dreamlover came in front of me and pushed his cock into my pussy. Now, I was doubly impaled on two large cocks; I felt so full. I also felt such lust, and also such passion and love. I soared higher and higher as my orgasm neared. Oh, my God, what sensations. Every pore in my body ached with the need for sex – raw, rough sex. The two men were giving me what I needed.

Both men increased the pace of their thrusts into my body. Dreamlover used his thumb to rub my clit, making me almost cum before he backed off for a few seconds. I could feel my big orgasm drawing near and knew they too would be cuming soon. I talked dirty to the men, urging their cocks to erupt deep in me or on me, describing the feeling of being double fucked, telling them what a slut I was for them, and then how much I loved them and what they were doing to me and for me.

We all came at once. I felt spunk geysering into my ass and cunt as the sensation of my own cum ripped through my body. I know I squirted; it was one of the hardest orgasms I'd ever had. Dreamlover pulled out of me before he'd finished cuming, allowing the last couple of surges from his cock to spray over my tits. As he finished, he reached up and rubbed the semen into my skin.

I closed me eyes and relished the titillating feelings that swept through my body. I never knew sex could be so raw and beautiful at the same time, or that such illicit and wonderful feelings could fill my body, mind, and soul all at the same time. The warmth of love from my men carried me back into slumber and I rested.

*

The notepad beside my bed said '2-on-1' and 'MMF.' I also discovered I'd been sleeping in a pool of sexual juice from when I'd orgasmed – or was there cum mixed in too? I remembered parts of the dream, if it was a dream. I was sore from the rough double fucking I'd had, but it was a good kind of sore – the kind you want to remind you how well fucked and how well loved you'd been. How could I feel chaffed as the result of a dream? Where did all the body fluids come from?

Mar met me early for lunch so she could catch up on my latest middle of the night episode before the guys from Purchasing joined us. Her mouth hung agape and her blood pressure rose, and she visibly panted in heat as I regaled her with my double penetration dream. Again, however, I couldn't describe the men in the dream. I knew I'd seen them, closely too, and my inability to remember them or describe them frustrated me. Heck, they'd both kissed me and tongued every inch of my body – and I'd returned the favor.

Tom led the procession of his friends to our table. "What are you two lovelies talking about? Mar, you all right? You look flushed." He had a devilish gleam in his eye as though he knew exactly what we'd been talking about.

Mar announced she was fine, just having a premature hot flash. That remark made us all laugh even though it was transparent that we'd been talking about some salacious subject. Soon we were all talking about the company Christmas party that was coming soon.

*

I rushed to bed that night for two reasons. First, I wanted to start dreaming – I wanted a sex dream. I was becoming addicted to my almost nightly erotic dreams and episodes. On the nights one didn't occur, I ended up disappointed. Second, I wanted to be well rested for my date with Tom on the following night.

Sometime in the middle of the night I became consciousness of a circle of naked men in some large room; I was in the middle. I was reclining, nude, holding onto two long, hard cocks as I masturbated the men and alternately lapped at the cocks on either side of my head. Dreamlover suddenly ploughed his shaft in and out of my pussy at lightning speed. He'd already been on me for a while. I came and he did too, leaving me awash in a full load of the semen he deposited into my cunt.

He pulled away. To my surprise I said, "Next. Please someone fuck me. Fill my cunt." Another unknown man slipped his cock into me and commenced rapid pumping so he could build to a climax. Dreamlover's dick appeared in front of me and I inhaled the deflating rod, licking the combination of cum and my juices from his love stick.

If I thought I'd been a slut the night before, tonight I was Super-Slut. Six men took me on the ride of my life. As the minutes passed, I had cum in every orifice as well as spread from one end of me to the other. My hair even had streamers of semen shot through it. My ass was sore from the slaps, spankings, and ass fucks the men had given me.

At one point I was trying to do all six men: one cock pumping in my ass, one surging in and out of my cunt, one in each hand as I masturbated the men's slimy sticks, and I had Dreamlover and someone else in my mouth where I tried to harden them again after they'd already fucked me again.

I felt wanton, wild, and slutty. I loved it. I'd always wanted to try something like this, and now I had. I even remembered thinking that I could get used to this, not every night but for an occasional reminder of how wonderful unbridled sex can be.

The men again started to cum in me or on me. Rough hands smeared the semen shots around my tits, and even brought some of the man juice to my mouth where I devoured the sticky substances. Somewhere around my tenth orgasm of the night I faded from consciousness again. In the morning, I'd written only one word on my bedside notepad: 'Gangbang.'

Mar telephoned to tell me she loved me and also to hear me recount the sexual adventure de jour. Towards the end of my story, I heard her squeak and moan. She confessed to me a few seconds later that she had been masturbating during our phone call. I confessed that I had too. She bid me a fantastic date with Tom that night, and we rang off promising to talk on Sunday.

*

Tom was punctual, picking me up in an old silver Porsche he'd borrowed from his brother. I was impressed. We had a light dinner and arrived at the theater ten minutes before the opening curtain. He let a valet take the car. We had box seats just off the left of the stage – a fantastic place to see the musical from. Every minute I felt more and more like a princess with this man.

We held hands in the first act, and I nestled into his body for the next two, allowing him to stroke my arms and neck throughout the performance. He made my temperature rise. We kissed with increasingly frequency through the play. I thought how even a week ago I wouldn't have succumbed to this kind of public behavior, even with the lights down. My dreams had softened me up and made me more liberated in my thinking and life style.

At the end of the play and the standing ovation the audience accorded the cast, we roamed backstage meeting the operatic cast. To my surprise, Tom was known to a few of the cast, in part because of some minor parts he'd played in community theater with some of the cast years earlier. We stayed about an hour at the cast and crew party, a time period that corresponded to three glasses of wine for me.

"Would you like to come back to my place?" Tom asked. "It overlooks the city and is beautiful this time of night." I nodded my acceptance. I'd expected the question and thought long and hard about the answer. Tom was close enough to Dreamlover that I had to see what might happen.

*

Tom had a penthouse apartment on the other side of the river from the main part of the city. His view of the city was indeed spectacular, particularly at night. We sat on his sofa facing the vista with most of the lights off, and one by one I allowed him to remove each piece of my clothing – as I did each piece of his clothing. He never made a move but that he didn't check with me in some subtle way to be sure this was indeed what I wanted. I did want this – badly.

We made love on his sofa. It was fast, exciting, and neither of us lasted very long. We both wanted it that way. I thought of the year plus we'd known each other and become friends – and now lovers. I was glad we were moving things to another level. This was so natural. The short lovemaking session was the result of a buildup of relationship energy over that year; perhaps we'd known way back when we met that we'd be here like this someday.

I smiled to myself as I thought of Peter and Dave. This date, including the lovemaking, could have been with any of them. I loved them all, and making love with Tom made it seem as though my relationship with them had changed too.

Tom and I continued our passionate kissing and feeling of each other's bodies and organs, even in our afterglow. Tom eventually carried me into his modern bachelor bedroom and we made love twice again.

All the hopes I'd had for a sexual encounter equivalent to those I'd been dreaming about were answered in those hours we spent together. I even felt a certain familiarity with the intimate parts of his anatomy. At Tom's insistence, I stayed the night and he enfolded me in his arms as he spooned in behind my naked body with his. We both slept.

We made love again in the morning, and then lay cooing and fawning over each other in our afterglow. I'd been straddling his body with mine during our latest bout of sex, and now the juices from our union seeped from my body down Tom's long cock. I periodically ground our pubes together to squish the fluids around our bodies, yet worked to keep us coupled. We both seemed to like that feeling.

"Ariel, I hope I'm not rushing things but I want you to know how deeply I care about you. I'm in love with you." He looked up at me with his dark eyes that I knew I could get lost in forever.

I kissed Tom for all I was worth and whispered, "I love you" to him as I shifted my body above his so my erect nipples scraped across his manly chest. We hugged tightly to seal our words. Tom was my Dreamlover. It was to him I was to give my love away unconditionally. I thought of one of my past dreams when that message had come so loud and strong.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers