Dreams Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long hair dropped down her back almost to her ass; there was no freckle, no imperfection or flaw of any kind on her body. The sight was sure incomprehensibly sexy, but also aesthetically divine -- Stuart thought that if there was a deity, she was the most perfect creation of it. The shape of her ass, her taut tanned skin and the way the cheeks were already clenching involuntarily—"Wow, Lily, love- you are just perfection!"

The young lady was getting confident fast; like someone who had body image issues to begin with morphing into a new individual beginning to understand the impact she can have. Still facing away from him and displaying her ass to him, she was kneeling on the bed, enjoying arching her body a little, placing now her palm on one of her ass cheeks. This was all too alluring, too sexy -- Stuart's cock was already stirring in his boxers; now, he bent down to kiss her ass-cheeks first and then on the small of her back. Loud, audible kisses.

He sat directly behind her now; for a split second he thought she looked like a painting, a model to immortalise if he could. His chest rubbed against her back and his hand slid past her breast to her shoulders -- the electricity sparked as she felt his hot breath on her neck just before he kissed her earlobes and neck while caressing her right breast. She was repeatedly whispering his name, gasping through her pursed lips, inhaling and exhaling sharply in between. On his part, he cupped that young firm breast and put his body in a rhythm with her, swaying gently back and forth. Her untainted youth and innocent vitality were quite overwhelming to him. "Oh how beautiful—" She spoke the words sweetly, blending romance with eroticism.

Eventually, she turned around, of course, needing to look at him, but more obviously, needing more. First, she wrapped her legs around him while giving him a flurry of feather kisses. There was love there for sure, but this time also the clear need to submit and, pure and simple, lust and desire. The nervousness was almost gone, at least for now, and in its place was a raging torrid need to be pleasured.

It was only now, when she lied down on the bed facing him, keeping her thighs wide open, smiling at him positively wickedly, that he saw her well-shaven, young moist virgin's pussy. His chest was heaving and now-hard cock strained against the fabric of his boxers -- there was no way he would waste any time getting close to her opulent pussy folds.

He glanced up at her. Brimming was colossal arousal flushing her young velvety cheeks, but under the lid was her anxiety, barred inside, now attempting to reappear. This was a big moment; as nerve-wracking as it was exciting. She knew that it would be here and now that her hymen would be broken.

III

"You know—" Hollie yawned, "I am quite bored watching this."

She stretched her arms wide, leaning back in the office chair. Herself and Katie were in her office, watching the INSET feed. Katie nodded at her remark but made otherwise no audible response like an employee who knows that it cannot be expected that every aspect of work should be riveting. She did concur, however: watching the action upstairs was not what it was originally cracked up to be.

"You know—" Hollie's dark eyebrows strikingly contrasted with her ice-blonde hair. As she raised the eyebrows, they seemed to harbour some wicked thoughts. "I was just thinking—" she made a pause there, for effect, "when was the last time you and I fucked?"

That got Katie's attention. Her pupils became alive as she jerked her head towards Hollie. "Don't be ridiculous. We're supposed to be watching and assessing them," she pointed to the screen.

Nonchalantly, Katie snorted. She could see that a seed of wickedness was sown in Katie's mind the second she'd suggested it despite her attempting to remain professional. She knew it wouldn't take much. "The thing is recording -- it'll be a long time of very grainy video with no closeups. We both know they're good enough—and in any case, we're giving them feedback only tomorrow midday, so there's plenty of time to watch the thing." She chuckled in mischief. "They'll never know we didn't actually watch them."

Katie watched her lazily, squinting her eyes. It was quite impossible to figure out what she was thinking from this impenetrable expression.

She didn't actually speak at all when it all became clear some fifteen seconds later. She simply jerked her business jacket down her arms, already unbuttoning her white shirt. "Sure, let's fuck!" Suddenly a lioness emerged and with it giant sexual energy as though it'd been hidden there for weeks.

Hollie displayed all her teeth in a wide, satisfied grin. "The sofa in the back room," she said with some composure, but as Katie's bust within a black lacy bra came into view, she herself began taking off everything down to her own purple bra and purple panties. "You've always looked tasty," Katie complimented her, already herself in just black bra and black panties.

They left all their other clothes scattered on the office's floor and went over to the back room and its white leather sofa. Katie got on it taking a Turkish sitting position first and Hollie sat in front of her in more leisurely position, kneeling.

There was steam in both of their eyes already and they were no amateurs. They were well aware this would be hot and saucy. Hollie quite literally attacked Katie's lips right from the start, kissing her hard, sucking on her lower lip insistently. Katie, fired up from the first second, shifted into a kneeling position to kiss harder, pushing her bendy body against Hollie's tits.

But Hollie would not be satisfied with mere wild kissing and sucking of lips for much longer. She pushed Katie's bra down to under her knockers squeezing them both in between the long fingers of her palms and bent down to suck on the left nipple first: a sizzling hard tip surrounded by a pinkish areola. After the first probing suck and the first little moan from Katie, Hollie switched to a more comfortable position: on all fours, now, without further ado, she closed her mouth unceremoniously around the same tit (not just the nipple). Pushing Katie's bust towards her, she sucked hard and adamantly. There would be no "build up" here -- Katie moaned through gritted teeth as her boss attached herself to the boob, filling her mouth with her firm flesh.

After this sultry prelude, there was no chance that Katie wouldn't be racy. Heaving and gasping, first she kissed Hollie hard on the mouth, reaching around to her back to unclasp the bra. Hollie's perfectly round, large tits spilled out soon, greeted by Katie's satisfied giggling. Hollie did not waste that moment and reached to the clasp of her bra, freeing the knockers, smaller than her own, but by no means insignificant. Katie's were those of a younger next-door girl while Hollie's, by comparison, were a MILF's, rounder, fuller, more mature. Katie watched them for about two seconds and gasped, "Oh fuck!"

They naturally picked those roles -- of the younger girl and the MILF -- for their time together, even though in regular life they were both rather mature. But such role play was hot to enact!

The MILF took control first; getting Katie to crouch in front of her and lean on one hand, she knelt in front of her. Even though still through the lace of their panties, their pussies met and began rubbing. Hollie needed to make just the tiniest of movements with her hips, but Katie insistently put her ass into circular motion once the hot twats began meeting. Gasping into Hollie's mouth just above her, she moaned loudly, at first rhythmically, then gradually more erratically, occasionally playing with Hollie's large jugs swaying right in front of her. The movements of the pussies were getting smaller and better targeted as they went. Hollie held up Katie's body by supporting her back, sometimes kissing her and at other times just gasping hot air into her mouth.

For a while it was Hollie who was in charge, but the onslaught of pleasure was bound to change it soon. When Katie's moaning and grunting mouth clasped around one of Hollie's tits, the rock-hard nipples gave Hollie a jolt. "Yes!" she shouted. For a little bit Katie was in charge, glued onto the large tits, sucking hard, but the scales soon tipped back when Hollie, driven by lust, pushed Katie back onto the sofa.

The "next-door girl" supported herself on her hands, half-lying half-sitting when Hollie crawled up to her to French-kiss her pushing her spit-dripping tongue into her. A quick suck of Katie's right tit came next and then a long lick from there all the way up to her sensitive neck. Then back down to sucking the firm tit, causing the surges of arousal to force Katie to lie almost fully down, gasping and panting. Now Hollie sucked her toes into her mouth -- one after the other -- staring intently into her eyes. "Oh my God!" Katie's groan was long and gave away a complete surprise. The waves of pleasure coursing through Katie as Hollie's stuck out tongue was washing over her toes and sucking each of them were fast morphing her expression into one that made her genuinely resemble a much younger girl. Her raised eyebrows, saucer-like eyes and parted lips gave her an overwhelmed expression.

Hollie, playing the role of a mature mother initiating the young, was presently kneeling in front of the inductee with her thighs spread as wide as they would go. She rose back up and stretched Katie's left leg and wrapped a hand around her foot, using it now to rub against her already-swollen pussy. Katie mouthed an overwhelmed 'fuck' eagerly moving her toes against the moist folds, and moaning. Hollie first pushed her panties to the side to allow the proper touch of the toes against her flesh, and then trapped the foot under her pussy, holding it in place with two hands -- now the real rubbing began! Katie laughed to the sheer joy of the sensations as Hollie rhythmically and robustly moved her hips back and forth letting the slick skin on Katie's foot massage her crack, all the time looking at her with a glint of provocation in her eyes. Her hips were beginning to move faster as she was beginning to moan louder; she knew where she wanted to be teased and touched, using the foot as her toy. "Fuck, rub my pussy, girl!"

Practically forcibly, she pulled the hem of her lacy panties as far up as it would go, exposing as much of her aching slit as was possible. Katie didn't need to be asked twice; her slender fingers were over the clit in a flash, in tandem with the foot sliding against Hollie just below. Gritting her teeth and now wheezing, Hollie the mother leaned back, supporting herself on the back and the arm of the sofa, her full round tits on terrific display, particularly so when she arched her back pushing them forward. "Fuck!" she gasped as Katie's fingers kept applying strong circular pressure against the pink labia of hers. It was bound to be getting out of control soon; Hollie was whispering her 'yesyesyesses' constantly now, and as the work of Katie's ruthless fingers was beginning to get unbearable, Hollie jerked her body to grab Katie's knee, rising up, her eyes shut tight and mouth wide-open, now squeaking and squealing. Next minute she leaned back, now completely sprawled and horizontal succumbing entirely to the sensations while Katie kept the ruthless, ferocious application of her fingerwork. "Oh you fucking bitch! Yes, yes, yes, bitch!" The inductee was now in charge and the mother was helpless and overcome, her entire body focused on her cunt.

It was only a matter of time now that Katie would want the taste of the whore's pussy. The sight of sprawled, aching, moaning and cursing Hollie in front of her and her sticky cum on her own fingers was too much for her and already, a mere few minutes in, she was a wild animal. She practically leaped into the new position, currently kneeling in front of her and as Hollie's thighs spread as wide as they would go for her on an instinct, she plug-and-play attached her mouth to the pussy, licking her up and down as she would do an ice-cream. "Fuck!" was the satisfied response from Hollie. The girl spread the dripping wet folds wide, stuck out her tongue and ate, relieving her hunger. Occasionally, she'd lick around a bit, but mostly she pressed her nose and mouth against the soaking, sticky groin slipping her curled-up tongue inside, tasting the cum. Holding her by the hair with one stretched hand, Hollie stared at her down her body while sucking the fingers of the other hand, her large tits spilling across her body. Katie now licked her up and down with her moist flat-out tongue and purposefully made loud slurping sounds. A stream of curse words kept flowing from Hollie's mouth, some whispers, some shouts. Katie spat onto the cunt to add more lube to it (not that that was even necessary) and next stuck out her tongue to 'stab' it into the cum-dripping opening. "Oh yeah, bitch, oh what a good girl!" Hollie was complimentary. Katie next went back to licking, now finding an excellent spot on Hollie's clit, teasing that mercilessly. "Oh yeah, there, there!" Hollie confirmed, moaning and arching her back, grabbing onto a cushion with one hand as though hoping to channel the sensations there.

Now the time for fingering came. This not being an encounter for the feeble, Katie didn't just insert one finger, but immediately three. "Oh fuck! That pussy feels so good around my fingers!" Now, a rampant episode of finger fucking started, coupled with hard slurpy pussy sucking. Katie's face was bobbing over the labia sucking harder and harder while her fingers pumped viciously into the cunt. "Like that, like that!" Hollie managed to wheeze out through her continuous moaning. That just spurred her tormentor on -- just keeping what she was doing. "So close, so close!" Hollie squealed as the wet moist sounds indicated the relentless mouth and finger assault on her. Eventually, the rampant, savage Katie added to it by putting her head into sideways motion, shaking it vigorously while glued onto the crack. "Oh bloody FUCK!!" This was a yelp, a scream; Hollie was thrashing now, grabbing onto her full tits, cumming for the first time that night (of many).

Katie had no temptation to just stop slurping on her and eating her as the MILF was undergoing the orgasm and shouting her obscenities but did let her go once that had passed. She helped Hollie now to take the moist panties entirely off her legs and snuck up in between her legs for a passionate female cum-flavoured kiss, laughing, giggling and playing with her tits while the orgasm's first wave was retreating somewhat. They both knew this was just a mere beginning.

Katie, her laughter both sweet and aroused, hurriedly took off her panties; Hollie snatched them from her hand and stuck them in her mouth, chewing on them greedily; an image of pure lust. Meanwhile, Katie, carried on a raging wave of lust, knelt next to the other bitch's pussy, making sure her own touched it and began tribbing, intoxicated. The two swollen soggy pussies, one only just having cum, made sure their sexy bodies remained inflamed and that moaning and gasping permeated the room. Katie, being on top, dictated the pace -- which was rapid and very pushy. Through gritted teeth, Hollie watched her, just gasping. In frenzy, Katie grabbed and squeezed Hollie's large boob, not forgetting to pinch the hard nipple. Hollie's upper body began tensing up again and she reached over the back of the sofa for more support as Katie continued to ride her, keeping the cunts aflame, ruthlessly delivering new sensations, now shouting herself. She kept thrusting her hips into Hollie, much like a man would do when fucking, and was herself entirely in the power of the beastly arousal. Her palm moved from Hollie's tit to over her throat, choking her lightly to Hollie's complete approval and delight.

The two soppy pussies slapped, slurped and the two whoring bodies twisted, swayed and rammed against one another. As sturdy as it was, the sofa nonetheless squeaked under the two bodies. Katie now grabbed both Hollie's tits, supporting her weight on them, twisting the nipples and pulling them up whenever she could and felt like. "Oh yes!!" Hollie was ablaze and inviting any torture to her body. Katie's somewhat smaller knockers were now grabbed as the bald-shaven twats kept sliding against one another. Katie's nipples were pulled aggressively, keeping her in place for a while.

Sooner or later, such action had to lead to another release. This time, Katie was first to go, her upright body beginning to convulse before the "Fuck, bitch, yeah!!" started. Hollie grabbed her hips tight then, slowing down her movements and furiously pressing her pussy against her own, using it as a tool for her own pleasure, which came next, rampaging and threshing through her body. The MILF's cumming only spurred Katie on, who simply cared very little but for her own thrills. Holding on to Hollie's right thigh, she mounted an aggressive, animalistic assault, flesh against flesh, the fire slashing through their bodies just fuelling the desire for more. Hollie's body was pushed around and the jiggling of her awesome tits was a sight to behold.

Then it got elevated to another level of inferno; without thinking much, Hollie lifted her right leg right up, holding it in place with two hands. This exposed her cunt to Katie's pussy as much as was possible, allowing completely unrestrained access. Essentially drooling down from her lips, Katie's hips now doubled up their efforts pressing down hard, increasing the slippery friction and picking up a rather psychotic pace while at it. The sensations she was getting were so good that she was soon laughing out loud like a maniac as though starring in an episode of Supernatural. Hers and Hollie's shouts were now rather like growls, primal expressions of brute demon-like desires, previously pent-up, now rising up through their tensed-up throats. Then they were squeaks; high-pitched piercing sounds of deranged creatures. Their bodies -- particularly Katie's -- were beings of their own, unable to stop, having lost connection to human brains, just intent on getting the sexual energy from the other, just wanting to fuck. It was mayhem, pandemonium and a whore-fest.

Somewhere in the middle of this chaos and carnage, both of them came, certainly more than once, but eventually even the overheated, fired-up bodies ran out of fuel, including their reserves, and needed to slow down, gasping and wheezing their guttural sounds. Katie then threw herself onto Hollie for a frenzied kiss; she opened her mouth for Hollie's savage tongue darting hard now into her mouth, expecting no resistance. Their pussies were still rubbing against one another, duelling, as Hollie kissed her rather brutally, practically squishing her nose flat against her.

"You dirty slut!" she hissed into Katie's mouth. "I want to eat." With that, she pushed her shoulders and then onto her back into a lying down position. Katie was now on her back, immediately willingly spreading her legs, exposing her pink, distended pussy. Hollie certainly had enough lying down herself by now and wanted more control. On fours, with her impressive big tits hanging and grazing the sofa cushions, and certainly without any ado, she was already spreading the labia in front of her; it was pure arousal and desire of sex here -- she didn't even grace Katie with any look, interested entirely in the crack in front of her. A woman objectifying a woman.

And no wonder! Katie's pussy lips were so swollen that wouldn't consider them now as her primary lips! Sticking out, calling out to be tormented and sucked, they required Hollie's attention. First, Hollie spat on them, treating her victim like thrash, a dirty skank deserving just punishment. Then, the licking started. "Oh fuck!" Katie moaned loudly and arched her back; the lips were oversensitive, reacting wildly to any, even lightest, touch, and the sucking and licking was certainly not the lightest there! Her pussy folds were instantly sucked on, tugged and pulled into Hollie's hot mouth. Hollie wouldn't let go, making her face a part of Katie's cunt -- glued on, darting her tongue into the fuck-tunnel and swirling it around the labia like an insatiable animal that'd just found a source of water, quenching its thirst after hours of craving it. Katie watched this, her mouth gaping and panting hard, her tits heaving, rising erratically, and her groin moving in circles on the sofa. But the ravishment would not stop -- Hollie's mouth, her greedy lips and chin moving against her flesh like a baby's against a feeding mother's breast. Katie began to try and yank her pussy away from her under the more and more unbearable pleasure, but to no avail; the eating continued. Instinctively, she pulled her leg up and gave out a long high-pitched wail.