Dreams Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got some respite in the end; Hollie needed to go for some air and when she did, she spat on her again. This time, she stuck out her tongue and began poking Katie's pink hole with it, eliciting hoarse grunts from her victim. But the real victimisation started when she used her flat tongue to repeatedly lick her entire groin up and down, right from just above her asshole all the way to the clit hood, as though she was licking a lollipop, with the fury of one who needs to do so fast to stop it from melting in the sun. It was intense, unmerciful and savage, but exceptionally easy on the slippery cum-dripping bald cunt of the bitch on which she was working it.

The savagery of it, the methodical and rhythmical movements of the tongue against Katie's engorged burning pussy, meant that she now entered the realm of such beastly pleasure that she was gritting her teeth and her expressions and screaming would be indistinguishable from pain if she weren't alternating between shouts of pain and nervous, out of control giggling. She grabbed her both legs and lifted them up -- pain or not, her depraved dirty body wanted more—

Hollie continued her callous, relentless persecution of her victim, but did now go back to sucking and tonguing her hard like she did before, this time casting her satisfied glances. "You fucking slut! Don't stop!" Katie managed to curse from time to time, but mostly was moaning, wailing and sobbing with her volume cranked up to absolute maximum. The room's walls echoed all the sounds, resulting in true cacophony, like two or more porn films played simultaneously.

Hollie eating her out -- devouring her, really -- saw her through an orgasm when Katie just dropped to the sofa unable to watch the spectacle anymore, but the feast did not stop for a second; the cunt's manufacturing of the additional cum just aroused her more and intoxicated her further, and the onslaught continued. She loved watching not just the obvious -- the hot tits of her victim - but also her abdomen and stomach's muscles twitching and the legs raised up now high into the air trembling and shuddering. Fuck, she forgot how good Katie was at this!

Well, licking and sucking is all well and good, but she hasn't used her fingers on her yet. She put in two to the sound of Katie's hoarse grunts and then being called "a filthy slut". The tightness of that pussy around her fingers was amazing and the level of wet heat immediately surrounding her was simply unbelievable. Now, all that remained was to add the clit licking and sucking again -- and, as predicted, Katie howled like a wolf. Hollie was a seasoned slut indeed and putting her finger in motion and synchronising the sucking with it was as easy as pie. By now, Katie's right leg was up over her head with its foot resting on her neck and her hand was raking through her hair. Stuart's school friend was now essentially burning; her face was red, she couldn't stop drooling out of her mouth, tears of pleasure were flowing down her cheeks and her wails, sometimes of lament and at other times of fury, now constant, really did make her resemble now an overwhelmed, overpowered and subjugated young girl. Her frenzied body was in such a state that she would attempt to move away to curtail the unbearable amount of pleasure, but there was nowhere to go for her, her being at the end of the sofa. She not so much grabbed as rather aggressively squeezed her own tits, pinching her nipples to the level of pain. Despite some secret desire to escape the never-ending torture, she nonetheless kept begging her to "not fucking stop!" again and again. Hollie went back to licking the entire groin up and down, now licking from the dark gaping asshole to her clit. Hollie was drugged entirely, as if on crack, by the taste, the musty smell and just the fucking hot view of Katie's pussy. She was herself beyond a point of return.

If she was moving fast licking her hard up and down before, now it was twice that pace, a tongue slithering and slurping with ferocious hunger, teasing the helpless swollen pussy and once and again splitting the slit open. Katie lost her voice at one point from shouting before choking on her own spit next.

One finger went back in next, drilling the groaning bitch, whose pussy tunnel was clenching delightfully against Hollie's knuckles. Attaching her mouth yet again, she sucked on the folds now pitilessly, sending Katie into convulsions almost instantly. Pumping her hard with the finger and deftly vibrating her tongue against the wet pink flesh, her cheeks and chin now covered with Katie's sticky substance, Hollie caused one more orgasm wave to rush past Katie.

Her partner was sweaty, shaky, sputtering swear words as though they were punctuation and Hollie herself was driven entirely by the primal needs, and they were barely for 20 minutes or so at it. "Fuck," Hollie thought, preparing to do her own trib on her, "this is so much better than work and watching that video feed!"