All Comments on 'Dreams do Come True'

by lizipicka

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bluesquarebluesquareabout 5 years ago
More, please:)

That's a red hot story which chimes perfectly with one of the most exciting experiences I've ever had. Very nicely-written and paced just right!

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 5 years ago
Good job

Nicely written. Needs just a bit of proofreading to polish it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Got talked into doing it

Just one time, my wife and her girl friend were over, we were all drinking and the talk go sexy and my wife was bragging me up, which I admit I liked.

One thing led to another, I had my pants down and was stroking away, her girl friend produced a camera and got some shots of that.

Later, I tried to get them to both do it for me but they wouldn't.

NBD, her girl friend never wore panties so I saw her pussy literally hundreds of times. She did that stuff deliberately, when she sat down she did the man spread thing regular as clockwork. She trimmed the hair around her lower lips but left all the rest, all the easier to show it off.

Just that one time though I jacked off for them, it was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great read

This was my favorite pick up line when I was younger. Surprisingly I got great responses! A lot of girls were curious about how guys 'did it' We'd go to my place relax have a drink or 2. When We were ready I'd ask her to go topless. Most were ok doing it. Often it led to more interesting things. Memories. More on this topic?

3 stars.

DragonRider55

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the short hot read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous