Dreams Do Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel looked down and couldn't believe it. She didn't want it to feel so good.

But it does.

Slowly she felt herself sinking back into Dean's body, relaxing. Her knees spread wider, opening herself more Anna.

Anna's tongue circled. She noticed Rachel spread herself wider, felt a little of the tension release from her muscles. Anna could taste Rachel more now. Her juices were beginning to flow. They coated Anna's tongue and she dived deeper. Rachel groaned.

Slowly Anna worked her way up to Rachel's clit and gently flicked over it with the tip of her tongue. Rachel's breathing sped up. Anna applied more pressure. Rachel's pussy was now slick with wetness. Anna did a few long, slow, licks -- the full length, and savoured the taste.

Rachel reached down with her hands and Anna felt them grasp her head. She pulled back from between Rachel's legs.

Maybe she's reached her limit? Her stepdaughter's tongue working her clit may have been a step too far after all?

But no, Rachel guided Anna's face upwards to her clit. Anna got the message loud and clear.

Rachel kept her hands there - behind Anna's head, while Anna built up a steady rhythm. She slipped 2 fingers inside Rachel while she kept licking her clit -- and slowly started to finger-fuck her too. Rachel gasped.

It felt so good.

Anna had built up to a furious pace on Rachel's clit now -- tongue swirling in constant motion. Rachel's hands gripped Anna's head, pulling her in more -- more.

Anna's fingers pumped in and out of Rachel's pussy -- fast and firm. Rachel was moaning loudly.

Suddenly Rachel's body started to spasm. Wave after orgasmic wave shook through her entire body -- she tightly held Anna's face to her clit and mashed her pussy against Anna's tongue to prolong the feeling. She gushed all over Anna's fingers.

Eventually she lay still and her body stopped heaving. She opened her eyes and looked down at Anna. She was still tightly gripping Anna's head with her hands - quickly releasing them when she realised. Anna looked up at her and went back down for one final taste, slowly licking from her wet opening all the way up to her clit -- maintaining eye contact the entire time. Rachel shuddered as she flicked over her clit.

Anna propped herself up.

'Now I think we're ready to get started on you Dean,' she said.

Rachel sat up and had Dean's pants off in a flash. Both women took a second to admire. Rachel had seen his cock before but Anna was amazed.

Damn, you didn't tell me it was that big!

Rachel positioned herself above him and started slowly, kissing around the head of his rock-hard cock. She used her lips and tongue together, swirling around.

Anna broke away and moved up to the top of the bed and gave Dean a deep, passionate kiss -- with the taste of Rachel still on her lips. She pulled back and leant in to his ear. He wasn't sure whether to look at the perfect pair of tits swaying near his face or his cock disappearing into Rachel's mouth - a little bit more each time she bobbed her head down.

'Nurse Rachel loves sucking on your big cock Dean,' Anna whispered, and he groaned in response.

'She loves the way it feels, deep in her mouth, tickling the back of her throat. She thinks about it at night when she's in bed, alone.'

Rachel had reached a steady rhythm on Dean's cock, all the way up to the tip and then (almost) all the way down, tongue working furiously all the time. The last couple of centimetres was eluding her, for now.

'Just picture it Dean, she's lying there, alone, thinking of your cock. And what does she do? Starts to rub her tight pussy,' she said, breathing heavily, right beside his ear.

He closed his eyes, taking it all in.

'Picture her,' she said, and they both looked down the bed at Rachel, who was desperately trying to slurp Dean's last centimetre down her throat- blissfully oblivious to being the subject of their discussion.

Dean nodded slowly, his mouth wide open.

'Picture her fucking herself with three fingers, wishing it was your big cock inside her. And she cums all over her fingers - her wet, sticky fingers - and then puts them in her mouth and sucks on them, wishing the taste was your cum.'

At the same time, Rachel bobbed up to the head of his cock and took a long breath. She tried her best to relax and then slowly pushed herself back down, reaching the point where his cock felt lodged so firmly in the back of her throat that she could take no more - but then felt herself push past it, slowly, slowly, till her nose finally hit his stomach.

I made it!

She felt a warm sensation flow between her legs.

Dean let a long groan. He had a stepdaughter whispering huskily in his ear and her stepmom with a suction seal on the full length of his cock.

Rachel couldn't breathe, but she held it. She tried to stick out her tongue to get to his balls but that was a step too far. She gagged - hard - and quickly brought her mouth off him, sputtering. She blinked away the tears that had gathered.

She was still gasping for air when Anna came down to beside her and gave her a light slap on the ass.

'That was a serious fucking blowjob!'

Anna started softly rubbing Dean's balls while Rachel regathered.

'What were you talking to him about?' Rachel leant in and whispered, when she had her breath back.

'Just dirty talk.'

'Like what?'

'Just the usual stuff. Go up and try some. Give me some time alone with this,' she said, as she ran her hand along Dean's shaft - slick with Rachel's saliva.

Rachel leaned in closer, and spoke quickly.

'I don't know any of the 'usual stuff'!'

'Just tell him what you want to do to him.'

'I-,' she stammered, glancing up at Dean.

'Go!' Anna said, slapping her ass again, harder this time, before leaning in closer to Dean's cock.

Dean watched Rachel slide off the side of the bed and take the few steps up towards him. She sat on the side of the bed and blushed. She was conscious that she would be leaving a big wet stain on the sheet underneath where she was sitting.

'Dean, I-,' she said, and leant in to his ear.

'I-,' she tried again, before leaning in closer and kissing his neck instead. She panicked. Her mind was racing.

She wanted to make this the best experience he would have in his entire - short - life. She had felt his cock pulsing while it was in her mouth, in line with when Anna was leaning in and whispering dirty things in his ear, so she knew it had an effect on him. She would have to try.

She drew away from him a little.

'Dean, I love the way your, ummm, cock tastes,' she said quickly.

Dean drew in a breath.

Was that me or was that whatever Anna is doing to him?

She looked down the bed. Anna had one of his balls in her mouth - softly sucking- and was slowly running a hand along his shaft.

Hmm, could've been either. Or both.

'I want your big cock inside me, inside my...,' she stumbled, resorting to kissing his neck again.

'I want your cock inside my wet pussy Dean.'

He groaned.

He liked that.

'You want to hear something really dirty?' she said, and the words were out before her brain caught up to what they meant.

He turned to her and nodded.

Be in the moment. Don't be shy.

She decided to go for it.

'Well that young woman currently playing with your cock,' they both looked down at Anna, 'that young woman with the most beautiful tits, and smooth, creamy, skin,' she could feel herself getting wetter as she talked about Anna that way, 'that young woman with the wettest,' she paused, 'tightest - tastiest - pussy, that you could ever hope to fuck.' Without realising it, her hands had cupped under her breasts and were rubbing them. She rubbed her nipples between 2 fingers.

'That young woman,' she continued, 'who licked my pussy clean of every, single, drop of pussy juice that I had,' she said, feeling herself get wetter thinking about it - she felt like if she looked down she'd be dripping from between her legs. Dean was breathing hard, looking at her - expectant.

'That young woman is my stepdaughter.'

Dean lay back and groaned.

'You're getting your cock sucked by a stepmom and her stepdaughter. And you're about to get to fuck the shit out of them too.'

Rachel pulled back, loving the effect it was having. She felt herself getting hot again, she couldn't believe some of the words that had come out of her mouth. But it had felt right. For him.

Anna was sucking on Dean's other ball now, still slowly stroking his shaft. She saw Rachel leaning to his ear, rubbing her tits as she spoke, then a shudder ran through Dean's entire body. Whatever Rachel had said - Dean had liked.

What had it been?

She'd been avoiding sucking Dean's cock because she didn't want him to cum too quickly. She'd been focusing on his balls to give him a chance to regroup after Rachel's efforts. He still had to last long enough to fuck the both of them.

But whatever Rachel had made him so horny that getting his balls sucked wasn't enough. He may not have even realised his body was doing it, but his hips lifted off the bed while he groaned, and continued to groan. Anna felt it, saw his cock pulsing and knew that it desperately wanted to be in a nice, warm hole. She wasn't disappointed.

She took him inside her mouth. His hips dropped back down to the bed. She went down as deep as she could, but was still a few centimetres short.

Damn, stepmom, how did you get this all the way in??

She got a good rhythm going, up and down, plenty of saliva. She liked to slobber a little on a cock, especially if she was planning to have it in her pussy before too long. Again and again she went down deep, but still couldn't take it all. Rachel watched her sucking his cock, noticed how slick his shaft was getting with her saliva.

She had a moment of panic.

What if he cums while she's sucking on him?

She realised how much she wanted his cum again - in her mouth, on her body - wherever, as long as she could have it.

Anna reached down -- wriggled out of her jeans and underwear -- and felt between her own legs. Holy shit! There was generous coating of juice all over her pussy lips and even down the inside of her legs. She was ready. She got up on her knees.

'I'm going to have to leave the deepthroating to you I think,' she said, looking at Rachel. 'I don't know how you did it, but I salute you. That is a biiiiig cock.'

She reached down between her legs again, drew 2 fingers along her pussy and then held them up, showing them to Dean and Rachel. Wetness dripped off them. She spread the 2 fingers apart and the coating hung between the fingers.

'I am absolutely aching to have this cock inside my pussy.'

Dean was nodding.

Rachel sat there.

I want to get fucked too!

She felt like plunging 2 of her own fingers in her sopping pussy and showing them the results.

I'm aching for it too!

Anna climbed above Dean and positioned his cock below her and slowly lowered herself. As the head of his cock met her pussy lips she could feel herself being spread wider than she ever had before. She lowered further. His shaft filled her up completely. She went down about halfway and then came back up.

Rachel stood beside the bed - watching.

'Make sure he doesn't, you know,' Rachel said.

'Don't worry, I'll make sure there's enough cum in this cock to fuck you too,' she said, and Rachel blushed.

Anna lowered herself again, further this time. She closed her eyes and moaned. She came back up and opened her eyes.

'Hey, I've got an idea. Dean, did you like it before when I kissed you after I'd licked Rachel's pussy? Did you like the way it tasted?'

Dean nodded furiously.

'Yes.'

'Would you like to cut out the middleman?'

Dean's eyes widened.

Rachel looked at her.

'How?'

'Just kneel above him.'

'Now? While you're, you know,' she said gesturing towards Anna, as she lowered herself again.

'Yep,' she said, and stopped, biting her lip as she got to the bottom, 'fuck that's a big dick. Yep at the same time.'

Rachel looked at the bed and there wasn't a whole lot of room around where Dean's head was but then she saw that he was looking - intently - at her pussy. Even though he had a hot young thing with her tits bouncing as she rode his cock, he was looking, staring, at her pussy. Hers.

She climbed up onto the bed, put her knees either side of his pillow and gently lowered herself onto his mouth.

He didn't wait. He lifted his head to meet her pussy. He slipped his tongue between her lips and tasted everything she had to offer. He dropped his head back down to the pillow and ran her taste around the inside of his mouth. Rachel lowered further so he didn't have to lift his head up again. He came back for more. He sucked all the juices off her lips and then started to delve deeper and deeper inside her. His tongue was soft but strong, penetrating her.

Meanwhile, Anna had changed tack. She'd started riding Dean on her knees but had switched to being on her feet, and crouching down to take him in. She felt like she could take him deeper that way. She had her hands on his chest to steady herself, a few times she'd gone as deep as she could and the feeling was so overwhelming she'd almost felt dizzy. So she held on.

She looked down. Dean's shaft was now properly coated with her juices. She'd been taking him a little bit further in each time and now she wanted him all. She put all her weight down on him. Her cock stretched her, stretched her, until she felt her clit brush against his pubic hair and knew she'd made it. The tip of his cock stimulated parts inside her that she didn't even know she had. She just stayed there for a minute. She felt so full, so complete.

Then she did it again, and again. And then faster, and faster. Her ass was slapping down against his thighs, louder and louder. She kept going until she could take no more. She took him to his full depth on more time, then let out a cry and slumped forwards.

Next thing she knew was the feeling of something warm, wet, on her breast. She opened her eyes. Rachel was there beside her, holding her, and gently suckling on her nipple. Anna blinked. She was straddling Dean, still had his enormous cock inside her. She felt lightheaded.

'What happened?'

Rachel gave one last suckle and pulled away.

'Sorry, couldn't resist. Well, I'm not entirely sure, I was kind of preoccupied up there. It sounded like you were going pretty hard back here and then suddenly you sounded like you were about to burst and then you might've blacked out for a second. I hopped off Dean and came down and here we are.'

Anna looked down. Rachel was supporting her under her armpits.

'Wow,' she said, and grinned at Dean. 'Never had a cock make me pass out before!'

He looked sheepish. His chin glistened with Rachel's juices.

Anna slowly pushed herself off Dean and sat on the side of the bed.

'Guess it's your turn then,' she said to Rachel - grinning. Rachel nodded eagerly.

She'd been waiting all night for this.

'I've got an idea,' Anna said. She turned to Dean. 'Do you feel ok to stand up for a while?' Rachel had warned Anna that Dean had periods where he felt quite weak.

He nodded his head.

'What are you thinking?' Rachel said to Anna.

Anna grinned.

'Well I figure we've kind of been doing everything to Dean so far, maybe he might want a chance to really do something to us, if you know what I mean.'

Rachel nodded slowly.

'Hop off here,' Anna said to Rachel, patting the end of the bed. 'On all fours.'

Rachel did so, sticking her ass up in the air expectantly.

'Dean-' she said, but he was already getting up from the bed. He moved slowly, making his way around to behind Rachel. His enormous cock stood to attention just inches from Rachel's sopping entrance.

'Just hold on one sec,' Anna said.

She then hopped on the bed next to Rachel, but lay on her back, and facing the other direction -- her legs were at the end of Rachel's head. She pulled on one of Rachel's legs and Rachel lifted it in the air, making room for Anna to scoot on underneath. She was now underneath Rachel's pussy. She reached her hand up and guided Dean's cock so its head rested against Rachel's pussy lips. He gently pushed and Anna watched, transfixed. She was seeing - up close - exactly how it felt when she had first lowered herself onto him.

The head of his cock flared out Rachel's pussy lips and kept on pushing.

Rachel squealed. She had watched his big cock jam into Anna's tight, little, pussy but never dreamt that it could feel even bigger than it looked. She adjusted her knees a little wider to allow him in further. He gently pushed to about halfway, then pulled all the way back to the entrance. He pushed again, deeper this time. Rachel let out a long, satisfied moan. She was breathing heavily.

Anna, whose pussy was resting just below Rachel's head, could feel the warmth of Rachel's deep breathing blowing between her legs.

Dean drew his cock out again and Anna could see the coating it had received from Rachel's wet pussy. Dean thrust again and went about three-quarters of his full depth, then a couple more times.

Anna reached up when he next pulled back and gripped his shaft. He looked down at her. She adjusted her position slightly so part of the top of her head was just hanging off the edge of the bed, making her head tilt downwards slightly.

She guided his cock down to her mouth and took him inside. He waited, still, while Anna clamped her lips around him. She reached her arms around behind him and placed them on his ass. She pulled his hips forward, taking him deeper into her mouth. She then placed her hands on his hips and pushed him back, before pulling him in again. Back and forth, into her mouth.

She pushed him back and this time waited, seeing if he would get it, but he stayed still with just the head of his cock inside her.

Fuck my mouth Dean.

She took her mouth off him.

'You can push into me Dean, if you like,' she said.

'I don't want to hurt you,' he said softly.

'That's very sweet Dean, but you don't have to worry about hurting me. I can take it.'

She put her mouth on him again and waited. This time he gently thrust into her mouth, but only went shallow. He pulled back and went again. Anna groaned, he was getting the idea.

She realised Rachel was wiggling her ass in the air and quickly guided Dean's cock back to Rachel's pussy. He went deeper inside Rachel this time, filling her up. She began to throw her ass back as he was thrusting in.

Anna let them go for a while before she reached for Dean's cock and placed it back in her mouth. She tasted Rachel.

This time he thrust deeper, more forcefully. His thrusts began to touch her throat, but she knew there was still deeper she could take him.

Rachel was recovering, listening to Dean's grunts and Anna's guttural gasps, when she looked down. Anna's tight pussy was just below her face. She couldn't resist. It had felt so good when Anna had gone down on her earlier, perhaps it was time to return the favour.

She ran her tongue the entire length of Anna's pussy and savoured the taste.

Anna had Dean's cock properly lodged in her throat and felt a warm, wet, sensation on her pussy.

Rachel is licking me!

She hadn't necessarily envisaged that when she planned the position but she certainly wouldn't complain.

She was struggling to breathe though, so passed the cock back to Rachel.

Having Dean's cock back inside her didn't make Rachel stop, if anything it made Rachel's tongue more frenzied. She threw herself back onto Dean's cock with each thrust and passionately tongue-kissed all over Anna's pussy.

Anna closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling. When she opened them again, Dean's eager cock was back at the entrance of her mouth. She opened wide.

They got into a good rhythm. Dean would thrust hard into Rachel's pussy about 8-10 times, then Anna's mouth for about the same, in which Anna made sure to clean off all of Rachel's pussy juices from his cock, before the next round.