Dreams Do Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One way that Anna knew whose turn it was for the cock - apart from whether or not there was an enormous shaft thrusting down her throat - was that when Rachel had Dean's cock inside her, she moaned constantly. Because her mouth was locked onto Anna's pussy, Anna could feel the vibrations of the Rachel's moans carrying through into her pussy. The feeling was incredible.

Anna was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with her head hanging off the bed and knew her mouth couldn't take much more of a fucking, so decided to make the next turn as special as she could.

He finished his turn fucking Rachel and moved down to her. She looked up at him.

'Don't be gentle,' she said.

He nodded.

He began fucking her mouth, hard. She adjusted the tilt of her head slightly, to try and allow him deeper. His cock kept slamming into the back of her throat and she knew she was still a couple of centimetres short.

Just then, Rachel started swirling her tongue around Anna's clit in just the perfect way. Anna moaned just as Dean thrust and she felt him slip a tiny bit further inside.

She knew what she needed to do.

She lifted her hips off the bed and pressed her pussy into Rachel's mouth. Rachel reciprocated, pressing back with her mouth. She put all her weight on one of her hands and used the other underneath Anna's ass, gripping her tightly.

Anna was bucking her hips wildly now as Rachel worked feverishly on her clit.

She could feel Dean closing in on his full depth. The more Anna moaned, the deeper he went.

She had both of her hands gripping Dean's ass, pulling him into her mouth with as much force as she could muster. She could feel a sensation building from between her legs. She pressed herself harder into Rachel's face.

Suddenly the sensation overtook her. She knew it was time.

As the first wave of orgasm erupted throughout her body she pulled Dean into her and felt him press deeper into her throat. His balls came to rest against her nose and she knew she had made it. He filled her throat so completely that she couldn't breathe.

She knew she could go without oxygen for a short period of time, so -- as Rachel stayed locked onto her clit, ensuring Anna's orgasm continued unabated -- Anna let Dean out, but only an inch or two. Then she thrust him back in to his full depth. She wanted to keep him in that end-zone, where she knew her throat would feel tightly clamped around him like a warm vice. She let him out again, just an inch, but by now he had gotten the idea. He fucked her throat, in short, frenzied, thrusts, as the final waves of her orgasm crashed down. His balls slapped against her forehead each time he hammered himself all the way into her but she didn't mind.

She wanted to keep him there all night but she knew she had to take a breath. She guided him out of her and gulped in precious oxygen. Rachel took her mouth off Anna's pussy and Anna's hips fell to the bed. She was spent. She guided Dean's cock back to Rachel's pussy and just lay there, catching her breath and watching him vigorously slam her stepmom's dripping pussy.

The force of the contact each time they came together sent ripples through Rachel's ass and made her big tits sway.

Soon, Anna noticed Dean's grunts change. They became shorter, more urgent. She quickly put her hands up and stopped Dean from going any further. She lifted Rachel's leg and rolled out from underneath. Rachel turned.

'What's wrong?'

'He's getting close,' Anna said.

Dean nodded.

'Oh,' Rachel said.

'How do you want to cum Dean?' Anna said. 'You must've fantasised about it.'

He started to sway on his feet.

'I think I need to lie down,' he said. 'I feel dizzy.'

Rachel sprang over to him and helped him to lie down on the bed.

'Of course Dean, you've been really exerting yourself,' she said -- and glanced at Anna, who was grinning.

Dean lay back with his eyes closed. His enormous cock was pulsating.

'Where do you want to cum Dean?' Anna asked, again. 'This is your fantasy, remember. You can cum wherever you like.'

He barely opened his eyes.

'I don't mind,' he said. 'This has been... incredible.'

'Ok, don't worry Dean. You leave it up to us,' Anna said.

The two women exchanged a glance and Anna reached behind Rachel's head and guided it down to Dean's cock.

'All yours,' she whispered.

As much as she wanted some of Dean's cum, she knew how much it would mean to Rachel.

Rachel stood on the side of the bed and massaged Dean's cock with her lips until he started making those short grunts again.

Anna stood back, watching Rachel from behind -- and had an idea. She moved around to beside Rachel and looped one hand in front of her legs and starting rubbing Rachel's clit, and her other hand went behind Rachel and she pressed 2 of her fingers inside her.

She knew she had to work quickly -- Dean wasn't far off exploding. She firmly rubbed Rachel's clit in a circular motion and slid her fingers in and out.

Rachel was sucking furiously on Dean. She'd been dreaming of his cum and knowing that she was going to get to taste it again made her extremely happy -- as well as what Anna was currently doing between her legs.

She was so horny she didn't need much stimulation to cum again and she felt herself getting close from Anna's methodical finger-work.

Dean's cock was properly throbbing now as she took him deeply.

She moaned onto Dean's cock as she came. She sucked him even harder as her body convulsed -- Anna wasn't letting up on her pussy.

Suddenly she felt her mouth starting to fill up. Dean was shooting his load into her as she kept a tight seal around him.

Anna leant down to Rachel's ear and whispered a message.

'Don't swallow it,' she said.

Don't swallow it? I want to guzzle every last drop of cum he has and you're saying not to swallow?

But -- as her body still spasmed from orgasm, and sticky load after load of cum was shot into her eager mouth -- she obeyed.

Finally, it seemed like Dean had finished cumming. Rachel's cheeks were puffed out trying to hold all of his cum in her mouth without swallowing.

What now?

Soon she saw. Anna lay her head down on Dean's chest, facing upwards. Rachel pulled her mouth off Dean, trying not to let anything escape as she did so. Anna opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

She wants the cum too.

Rachel positioned herself above Anna's open mouth and slowly let Dean's cum trickle down.

Dean couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Anna got the first taste of Dean's cum as Rachel passed it to her and she knew she was going to have a hard time not swallowing it all as she received it. But she knew she shouldn't.

Eventually Rachel had let all of Dean's cum swap into Anna's mouth and it filled her right to the brim. She ran her tongue around the inside of her own mouth after it had all left, savouring the taste.

Don't you dare swallow it!

Anna closed her mouth and sat up, as some cum leaked out and dribbled down her chin. She signalled for Rachel to get into the same position as she had been and started to feed the cum back to her. When she had passed it all back to Rachel, she leant in for a kiss from above. Their tongues swirled the cum between both their mouths and coated their lips. Anna extricated herself and made sure she had left the cum with Rachel.

Anna nodded and Rachel swallowed it all in one gulp.

They looked at Dean, who had fallen asleep.

They both laughed. Rachel leant in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

'Goodnight Dean. I hope we made your dreams come true.'

'I think it's safe to say that we did!' Anna said.

They covered Dean up and started to get dressed.

'The craziest thing is,' Anna said, 'he just had a threesome with a stepmother and stepdaughter, and he has no idea.'

'Mmm,' Rachel said, grinning to herself.