Dreams No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! This is fantastic! Is this a secret family recipe... and if it's not, can I have it?"

He smiled, clearly pleased with my reaction. "Sure. I'll send a bag home with you and I'll print you off a copy," he said as he tucked into his own plate. "The thing is... it makes a so much." He paused, but I waited, sensing he had more to say. "I'd enjoy having someone to help me eat it when I make it."

A warmth poured through me that had nothing to do with the delicious food on my plate and I smiled. "Well... I certainly wouldn't turn down another offer."

"Great! I'll still print out a copy and send a bag home with you. All you have to do is cook the noodles and heat the sauce in the microwave."

I was certainly capable of doing that. I'd done all the cooking when I was married, but there were certain other benefits to not cooking or eating alone.

"I think I can handle that, but you're going to have to let me introduce you to some good, old-fashioned, southern cooking sometime."

He smiled. "If you insist."

"I do."

Mark was so easy to talk to, full of funny quips and interesting stories. As we ate, our conversation became less strained, and I was enjoying myself enormously. Because I'd left my old life behind, didn't know anyone, and had been busy with my new job and getting settled in, I hadn't been on a date since I moved to Arizona... and I hadn't had a man between my thighs for longer than that. I wanted to lick the plate, but when he offered me more, I turned him down, hoping he offered me something for desert later, and I didn't want to feel stuffed.

.

.

.

Mark

It had been a long time since I'd enjoyed a meal more. This had clearly turned into a date, and I found Breanna fascinating. I was a Tucson native, and I enjoyed listening to her talk about growing up in Bay Minette, a town not far from Mobile, where her parents owned and operated a roofing company.

I'd eaten lightly, and drank even less, not wanting to feel full, nor did I want to have my senses dulled or my control weakened by alcohol if something were to happen later. I cleared the table, rejecting her offer to help me clean the kitchen. I stacked the plates in the sink before I poured us another small splash of wine and escorted her to the couch.

I enjoyed the company of women, but I hated the strained, first date nonsense so much it made it easy for me to find an excuse to not date... and at thirty-six, I was getting too old for one-night stands and casual hookups. Perhaps it was because we were in my space, or maybe it was because we were neighbors, but whatever the reason, the meal with Breanna hadn't seemed as tense as normal.

Sitting on opposite ends of my couch, we'd talked for an hour or so, still feeling our way through the typical first date, getting to know each other bullshit, but with her, I didn't mind.

"I should be going," she said.

I didn't want the evening to end so soon, but I'd noticed earlier she seemed to be getting squirmy. Not wanting to come off as clinging or desperate, I hid my disappointment.

"Walk you home?"

She giggled. "Afraid something might happen to me if you don't?"

"Can't be too careful."

She smiled broadly. "I suppose that's true. Sure, if you don't mind. Are you sure you don't want some help cleaning up first?"

"No, but thank you. All I have to do is load the dishwasher."

I took her glass, sat both hers and mine aside on the end table, rose, and then offered her my hand. She took it and I pulled her gently to her feet. She stepped in slightly closer than necessary, and the bubbling desire I'd had for her all evening grew.

"Thank you for helping me with my groceries, fixing my disposer, and especially dinner. It was delicious."

"You're welcome."

In the instant before I was going to lean in for a kiss, she turned away. I again hid my disappointment as I led her out and walked her to her door. She unlocked it, opened it slightly, and then turned to face me, her face tipped up in expectation.

I could think of no clearer invitation. "I'm going to kiss you," I murmured after a heartbeat.

She didn't move and I leaned down. I paused for a pair of heartbeats, my lips almost touching hers, to give her a chance to turn away. When she didn't, I closed the remainder of the distance to take her lips in a slow caress. She was perhaps eight or nine inches shorter than my own six feet, and as she melted into me, I pulled her tighter, enjoying the feel of her body against mine. I kept the kiss brief, and though the kiss was by no means innocent, I didn't slobber all over her. She sighed softly as our lips parted. After a moment she took a half-step back as her gaze held mine.

"Would you like to come in?" she breathed.

I couldn't stop my smile.

.

.

.

Breanna

I slowly opened the door wider as I backed into my apartment. I'd sensed Mark's intent to kiss me when we stood in his apartment, and when the kiss came at my door, he hadn't disappointed. His kiss had been electrifying. It'd been so long since I'd been kissed like that, and I wanted more... much more. He followed me into my apartment and gently closed the door behind him, his gaze never leaving mine, and I thrilled with the desire I saw in his eyes. I stepped in close again and he wasted no time pulling me firmly into his hard body as his lips took mine.

I opened my mouth in invitation as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself tighter against him as our tongues danced, the feel of his turgid member trapped between our bodies causing my desires to race. I'd never had a white man before, and I hoped, desperately hoped, the perception that white men couldn't fuck wasn't true.

He picked me up, turned, and pressed me against the door, his cock grinding against my womanhood as I wrapped him with my legs. I moaned into his mouth, praying the stereotype of white men having little cocks was also untrue. He began griding against me as his lips nuzzled my neck, leaving me squirming and thrusting with desire as I held his lips to my flesh. I was going to fuck him, and keep fucking him, until we were both exhausted and dripping with sweat, and I hoped he had the stamina and skills to back up the promise his body made.

.

.

.

Mark

My blood was roaring as pulled back from Breanna's neck to take her lips again. She kissed me lustily, her hips rocking slowly, her gentle writhing and thrusting enflaming my desire even more. I pulled back from her lips and held her gaze a moment, her eyes speaking clearly of her own desire and, perhaps, challenging me to tame her. I peeled her off the door before slowly lowering her to the floor while continuing to hold her firmly to me.

"I want you," I murmured.

"I want you," she breathed, her voice thick with desire.

I took her lips in another torrid kiss, her soft whimper as our tongued dueled making me want to groan with desire. I wadded a hand in her hair to hold her into the kiss, her hips resuming their soft thrusting as she fucked my thigh.

She shoved her way out of the kiss and took a step back, her face hard and her desire clear, before she sidestepped me and slowly walked to her bedroom, never looking back to see it I was following.

.

.

.

Breanna

Ending Mark's kiss and pushing my way out of his arms was one of the hardest things I'd never done, but I wanted more... I needed more. I stepped into my bedroom before I turned, a small smile touching my lips as he entered behind me with a noticeable wet spot on the front of his light brown pants.

His erection was clearly visible in his pants, and first appearances suggested I was worried about the size of his manhood for no reason. We stood, staring at each other, his lust plain on his face. As I reached for the buttons on my blouse, he took a quick step toward me, grabbed me, and spun me around before drawing my back into his chest.

I gasped with his sudden gentle violence, but has he held me by my breasts, and his lips nuzzled my neck, I instantly relaxed. I reached between us to grip his rigid member before I began squirming my ass against him. His growl was soft, deep, and sexy as hell as he gently squeezed my breasts before nipping me softly on the neck and then kissing away the sting.

Still wriggling my ass, I added my groan of desire to the sounds of his passion.

.

.

.

Mark

It had been a long time since I desired a woman as much as I did Breanna. I wanted to slow us down, but with her squirming her shapely ass against me as she wrapped my head in her arm to pull my lips to hers, it was impossible.

With our desires spiraling out of control, I kissed her with as much passion as I could muster while gently teasing her hardening nipples, her soft moan into my mouth making me ache with desire. Even though we were just getting started, I could feel my orgasm beginning to build already. With a groan of pure frustration, I broke away from our duel of passion and took a half-step back. As she turned to face me, she smiled.

Her smile made it clear she knew she'd won our first contest of the night. I smiled in return, knowing I may have lost the first battle, but I was a long way from losing the war. Our gazes locked, we said nothing as we began to undress, tossing our clothes carelessly aside, our coverings no longer a concern once they were moved from our bodies.

I finished first, and I waited as she suddenly slowed, teasing me with anticipation as she incrementally revealed the last of her beauty. I guessed her age to be approximately the same as my own, and a small smile came to my lips. She was a goddess in the full bloom and confidence of womanhood. She was, without question, the most desirable woman I'd ever been with, or likely ever would.

Her smile called to me like a siren and I moved close, drawn to her like ancient sailors. I pulled her to me, her body soft and warm as I took her lips and made them mine. As we kissed, she reached between us to smear the slickness from my leaking cock. Unable to prevent it, I slowly pumped my hips, fucking her tightly clenched fist as our kiss became torrid.

With another growl of frustration and pent up desire, I broke from our kiss a second time. I was done letting her control me. I swiped her hand from my cock before I squatted and picked her up. With her clinging to me, I crossed the three steps to her bed and tossed her gently onto it. She started to kick back to the center, but I grabbed her hips and dragged her back to the edge.

I settled to my knees at the edge of the bed. It was time for me to man up and give this amazing woman the pleasure she deserved. She smiled at me as she propped up on elbows, watching and waiting for me to make my next move.

.

.

.

Breanna

Mark made me feel desired in a way I hadn't felt in such a long time, and I thrilled with the experience. He was softly manhandling me, his gentle domination causing my heat to rise even higher. I'd never coveted a man as much as I did this man now.

He was no musclebound brute, but his well-developed chest, arms, and legs, along with his flat, taut stomach, called to me. Best of all was his cock. His shaft was steel hard, harder than any cock I'd touched in years, and it was weeping with desire for me. He wasn't porn star huge, but there certainly wasn't anything for him to be ashamed of between his legs. He was easily as well-endowed as any man I'd been with, and I ached to feel his hardness between my thighs.

I gasped with surprise and excitement as he quickly dragged me back to the edge of the bed. I opened myself to him, craving his cock inside me, but he surprised me by slowly dropping to the floor, his mischievous smile promising me great pleasure. I wanted to watch, I had to watch, and I propped myself up on elbows as he began to lick and kiss my flower. He started slowly, gently, but with my first hard, loud moan, his kissing and licking became more ardent.

"Oh... fuck," I moaned to myself as my head tipped back, my eyes closed, as he devoured me.

I'd had my pussy licked plenty of times, but I'd either forgotten how good it was, I was more desperate than I realized, or Mark had exceptional skill. I fell from my elbows, and writhed in sweet agony, moaning and gasping as I alternately pushed at his head or pulled his lips tighter, unable to decide if I needed relief from, or more of, his ministrations.

I couldn't remain still. My groans of sensual anguish grew louder with every flick of his tongue, with every gentle pinch or pull of his lips. Battling my rising pleasure, I began to flail, sometimes grabbing his head to pull his mouth tight, sometimes pushing him away, sometimes reaching over my head as if straining for a saving hand, sometimes twisting the bed's linens in my fists, sometimes trying to squirm away, but through it all, he pleased me with his mouth like no man before him.

I began to keen as a world-shattering orgasm began to close in around me, wrapping me in pleasure I could scarcely contain. My keen became louder as I wrapped my hands in his hair and pulled his mouth tighter to my pussy as I began to hiss and snarl through bared and clenched teeth. I needed to come, I needed to come more than I needed to breath, but the pleasure only rose higher as I began to curl in on myself.

Then, like the sudden parting of a tightly stretched cord, the threads holding back my orgasm failed and my rapture washed over me like an all-consuming tsunami. My hissing snarls became a soft wail as I flopped back to the bed, my back now arching in the opposite direction as I forced my head hard back into the bed and twisted to one hip... and still he licked me. I began to thrash with the most exquisite of tortures, my body no longer mine to control... and still he licked me. I began slapping at his head, desperate to be free of the mind twisting pleasure of his lips and tongue... and still he licked me. I tried to fight my way out his grip, pushing and shoving as I strove to kick myself farther into the bed, farther from his devastating mouth... and still he licked me.

"Fuck! Stop! Please! Stop! I can't take it anymore!" I begged as I struggled against man and pleasure, only to be overwhelmed by both.

Then he was gone, leaving me a shuddering wreck as I grunted and jerked, my body overloaded and unable to contain the bliss pinballing through me.

.

.

.

Mark

I rose to my feet, watching as Breanna jerked and grunted, her face twisted with profound pleasure. Her squirming and moaning as I ate her had set me on edge, my cock aching with hardness and need, and I smiled to myself as she finally relaxed with long blow from puffed lips. With a soft groan, her eyes lazily opened, and I stepped between her legs before bending over to kiss her slowly and deeply while pressing my cock against her pussy.

"Sweet Jesus... I don't think I've ever come that hard," she purred as our lips slowly parted.

"Anything to please the lady," I murmured, allowing plenty of teasing smugness in my voice.

"You did," she breathed as she pulled my lips back to hers.

She began to work her hips, clearly trying to steer me inside. "Just a moment," I whispered as our lips parted. I tried to pull from her embrace to retrieve one of the condoms from my pants pocket, but she refused to let me go.

"Are you clean?"

I held her gaze for a long moment. "Yes."

"So am a I... and I'm on the pill."

We were silent for a moment, our lips only millimeters apart, our gazes unflinching. "Are you sure?" I finally asked.

"Yes," she confirmed with a nod. "I want to feel you come inside me."

I bought my lips back to hers as we began adjusting our positions slightly, and I slid into her womanly pleasures with soft moan of my own. I held myself deep and hard, our kiss growing more heated with each passing moment. It had been a long time, not since Kim, that I'd fucked a woman as nature intended. I pulled back before pushing into her again. She shoved my lips from hers before pulling them into her neck as she sighed hard and deep.

I shifted my hands, allowing my weight to settle fully on her as I gripped her ass, but she seemed to want more, her arms going around my back to pull me tighter still. I pulled back and rammed my cock into her harder.

"God... that feels good," she cooed.

I growled into her neck as I began driving into her with a slow, deep thrusts. "Fuck... you're tight!" I hissed, fighting my urge to pound into her furiously until I came. I'd been fantasying about this moment for months, and I wasn't going to rush to the finish.

Her soft, deep moan as I plunged into her set me on edge. "Harder," she breathed. "Fuck me harder."

I began pounding into her wetness with greater speed and power, her moans becoming longer and louder. My control was being tested like rarely before, but I wasn't going to go down without a fight. I pounded into her for a long moment until I sensed my hold over my orgasm starting to slip. To stall my rising need, I rammed myself deep and ground into her hard as I kissed her furiously.

As our lips parted, I pulled out before stepping past her and pulling the two pillows on her bed to me. Lifting her ass, I slipped the pillows under her, the cushions raising her womanhood to the perfect height. Draping her legs over my shoulders, I slipped into her again, moaning softly with my passage as I again made her mine.

.

.

.

Breanna

Mark's cock was perfectly sized, filling me completely but not hurting, taking me to the edge of pain where the peak of pleasure was found. With my hips propped on a pillow, he plunged into me, his cock stretching me as I wanted to be stretched, touching me where I wanted to be touched.

"Oh God! You're so deep!" I keened softly as he gripped my legs tightly to his chest and began thrusting into me with beautiful savagery.

He began pounding into me more feverishly still, his back arching as he held my legs tight, his face twisting with lust and pleasure, his mouth opening as he tilted his head back and roared softly at the ceiling, his muscles bulging and taut with his furious effort.

I twisted onto my hip, unable to remain still, the sensation of his cock plunging into me with near manic speed and power exquisite in the extreme. He moved with me, dropping one of my legs before adjusting his position, placing one knee on the edge of the bed as he straddled my leg and rammed his cock deep again. I wailed, the change in position causing his cock to caress my pussy in a new and exciting way.

"Fuck! Just like that! Fuck that pussy just like that!" I begged softly as I clawed at the bed before biting my comforter to prevent myself from screaming with lust and pleasure.

Growling low and deep in his chest, he held my upper leg tight against his chest as he fucked me like an overrevved machine. I'd never been fucked in this position before and I began spooling up for another massive orgasm.

"Fuck!" he barked as he threw himself back, panting as he stared at me with lust filled eyes, his body beginning to glow with sweat. "You almost made me come!"

His admission pleased me. As my marriage began to fail, Terrone and I rarely had sex, and when we did, he often couldn't come or stay hard. It made me feel unwanted and unattractive, but Mark's struggle against his own lust, and his clear desire to please me, made me feel desired and sexy in a way I hadn't felt in such a long time.