Dreams No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at him as I kicked myself back in the bed. "You better keep that cock hard because you're not done," I purred.

He returned my smile as he crawled into the bed with me. "You got that right," he rumbled. "We're nowhere close to done."

His words caused me to flash hot as I opened my legs to him again, but he had other ideas. Gripping my hips, he flipped me to my stomach before pulling me back and up onto my knees. As I braced on hands and knees, he held my hips tightly as he positioned himself behind me. With a deep and sexy grunt, he lunged into me again, my own soft bark of pleasure mingling with his.

He stroked into me slowly at first, but as I pushed back against him, wanting to feel him as deep as possible, he leaned over my back, braced on my hips, and exploded into motion.

.

.

.

Mark

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." I muttered, the caress of Breanna's pussy as I hammered into her causing my lust to overwhelm me.

I'd caught a glimpse of us in her dresser mirror, her full breasts rippling and swinging with every hard impact of my hips against her ass, her face twisted with pleasure, her mouth open slightly as if she were about to scream with ecstasy. I wanted to look away, I needed to look away, the pleasure written on her face as I pistoned into her causing my need to rapture to rise faster than I could control... but I couldn't seem to tear my gaze from the mirror, the expression on her face holding me as if in a trance.

"Oh God! That's it! Right there! Don't stop! Harder! Fuck me harder!" she whimpered.

Her words snapped the spell she'd cast over me and I closed my eyes, trying desperately to hold back the tidal wave of pleasure washing over me as I began pounding into her as hard and fast as I could, hoping I could finish her before I succumbed to my own bliss.

"I'm going to come!" she hissed. "You're making me come!"

"Come on! Come on! Come!" I snarled over the fast, staccato slap of flesh against flesh, her announcement increasing my own excitement. "Fuck! I'm going to come!"

She was quiet for a long moment before she groaned hard and deep as she lunged away from me and then collapsed to the bed on her side.

I let her go. I was only scant moments from coming myself, and I hovered on the precipice. Panting and growling, I gripped my cock tightly as my will engaged my body in battle, the victor uncertain, until my resolve to hold my orgasm began to carry the day and my impending rapture started to slowly fade.

Realizing I wasn't going to come, I rolled Brenna to her back and plunged my first two fingers into her womanhood. Propped beside her on my knees, one hand pressed firmly into the mattress on the other side of her body for support and to hold her in place, I hissed and snarled with barely contained lust as I watched her face twist with renewed rapture. She wailed as I finger fucked her furiously, her wetness splattering with the feverish motion of my hand, until she barked loudly and twisted away from me to return to her side.

Gasping for breath, I wiped the sweat from my face as I gently returned her to her back before lowering my lips to hers for a long, deep, kiss.

.

.

.

Breanna

I lunged for Mark's lips, desperately needing to taste them. He kissed me deeply, passionately, as his fingers slowly danced in my wetness.

"Did you come?" I breathed as our lips slowly parted. I'd been so blinded by pleasure I didn't know anything after he said he was about to climax.

"No," he whispered as he took my lips again.

Though his chest was still heaving, and his body was glowing with sweat, his cock remained at rigid attention, and it was clear he still had more to give. Who said white guys can't fuck?

"You will," I growled as our lips parted, my desires returning. "I'm going to make you come so fucking hard."

"Maybe I'll make you come again," he sneered in return.

I wanted to groan with his words, my challenge and his counter challenge going straight to my pussy. I was done, finished, unable to come again, but I was going to finish him if it killed me. I pushed him onto to his back as I swung a leg over his hips and held his cock erect.

"Oh... fuck," I murmured as I lowered myself over him, watching as his member disappear into me. "Maybe you will," I purred, knowing I couldn't, but trying to use my words as spurs to drive him headlong into his own rapture.

With a deep and sexy growl, he pressed his head hard backwards into the bed to thrust his chest higher, his hands gripping my breasts as his fingers teased my nipples to aching hardness.

"You're so fucking sexy," he snarled as I began to move, rocking my hips as I braced on his chest with stiff arms and stared into his beautiful eyes.

His face flushed, his sweaty body turning me on at a deep and profound level, I fell across his chest, wanting to feel his damp flesh against mine, taking his lips as I began slamming my pussy over his manhood as energetically as I could.

"Fuck, you feel so good!" I hissed as his rod churned my butter.

He said nothing, his face hard, his eyes full of lust as he watched my face. I fucked him for a long moment as he alternately bared his teeth with sexy hisses, snarls, and groans, or opened his mouth as if to scream with pleasure. He gripped my head and forced me upright again, bracing me on his sweaty arms as I rocked my hips fast and hard, gripping his arms to lock us together, no quarter asked or given in our contest of pleasure.

"Fuck!" he snarled as he dropped me to his chest and wrapped me up in his strong arms, holding me tight as he planted his feet and began driving his cock into me with intent.

I couldn't contain the sounds of my pleasure as a soft moan escaped me. "Do it! Fuck me!"

"I'll fuck you!" he snarled as he drew me higher up on his body to nurse on my breast while his cock furiously battered my pussy's walls. I was starting to sweat, and that made the experience even more erotic.

"Fuck that pussy! Fuck that pussy good!" I growled as I wrapped his head in an arm to hold his lips to my breast.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to fucking come!" he snarled as he lunged deep into my canal and held himself there while pressing down on my ass with his hands.

"Do it! Shoot your come into me!"

"No!" he growled, his teeth bared. "Not yet! I'm not done fucking you yet!"

I groaned with frustration. I wanted him to keep fucking me, to fuck me and never stop, but I knew I'd start drying soon, and I wanted, desperately wanted, to feel his wetness splash inside of me. I began working my hips, trying to drive him over the edge.

"Fuck! Stop! You're making me come!" he snarled, his face a mask of lust and desire, of pain and pleasure, as he pushed up harder with his legs while holding my pussy more firmly over his cock.

We strained against each other for a moment, locked in a battle of lust, before he twisted and dumped me to the bed. He tumbled me so my back was to him before he gripped me tightly to his chest and pulled me over him as he rolled to his back again.

.

.

.

Mark

I pulled Breanna onto my chest, my cock between her legs and rubbing against her pussy lips as she squirmed her hips. She reached between her thighs, grabbed my eager cock, and steered it into her waiting pussy. She twisted sideways at the waist to lay askew across my chest, her head on my shoulder as she turned her head hard to the side, placed her hand on my head, and drew my lips to hers.

Gripping her hip with one hand, I began rocking my hips as she squirmed her ass, her breasts sloshing seductively with our motion. Still kissing furiously while holding her in place by her hip, I reached over her other hip with my free hand to tease her button, her sharp intake of breath my reward. We moaned into each other's mouths as our tongues dueled, our sweat slickened skin allowing us to move against each other with ease.

"Oh... God... your cock feels so fucking good," she whimpered as she began squirming and thrusting with more enthusiasm.

"Oh shit... oh shit... oh shit... oh shit," I chanted softly as I stilled my hips. I'd been fighting my orgasm for the past eternity, and I was losing my hold. "Fuck! Your pussy feels too good! I'm going to fucking come!" I snarled before she pulled my lips to hers for another torrid kiss.

.

.

.

Breanna

His finger on my clit, the feel of his muscular arms holding me tight, the sweat of his skin, his furious kissing, and most especially his cock plumbing my depths, was winding me tighter and tighter. With Mark's announcement that he was about to come, he first tried to still my hips, then failing that, he tried to dislodge me, but I resisted his attempts to gain relief and we moaned as one as I continued to wriggle and squirm on his cock. Our sensual struggle as I attempted to drive him into orgasm while he fought to prevent it was incredibly exciting, and our erotic sparring ignited a potential orgasm within me.

"Not yet!" I begged, reaching for my climax as I strained against his attempts to stop me from fucking him. "I might come again!"

"I'm going to come!"

"Not yet! Please don't come!"

"If you don't stop I'll come!"

"I can't stop... but don't come!" I begged before pulling his lips to mine again.

.

.

.

Mark

I was losing my grip on my orgasm. I'd tried to stop her fucking me, but she'd resisted with enough ferocity I was concerned I might hurt her with my attempts to overpower her.

"You're making me come!" I snarled as I continued to try to slow or stop her gyrating hips without using excessive force.

"Don't come! Not yet! My pussy needs to fuck your cock!"

I bellowed my sensual agony to the room. "My cock can't take your pussy anymore!"

"Don't you fucking come!"

.

.

.

Breanna

I couldn't believe the things I was saying, but I was awash with lust and the words were spilling out of me without thought. Never had I been wound so tight as I was just then, Mark's soft cries of erotic anguish drawing my own climax close.

"Shit! Fuck! I'm coming! Your pussy is making my cock come!" he wailed as his hand left my hip to grip my breast.

I felt him splash into me, the sudden hot wetness the push I needed to begin tipping me into my orgasm.

"I'm going to come! I'm going to keep fucking your cock until I come!"

.

.

.

Mark

I emptied myself into her, my cock burning its entire length with each powerful expulsion of my essence. I released Breanna's button and gripped her breasts as I began lunging my cock into her as hard and fast as I could, bellowing in exquisite torture as I battled my orgasm in a desperate attempt to finish her.

.

.

.

Breanna

Mark roared as he held me to his chest by my breasts, his cock plunging into me furiously, inching, inching, inching me nearer to my climax.

"That's it! Don't stop! Keep fucking my pussy and don't stop until you make my fucking pussy come!" I cried, adding my voice to his.

I twisted my face to his and he took my lips in a blistering kiss, our tongues dancing furiously as we writhed in erotic battle.

.

.

.

Mark

Breanna suddenly stiffened, her hand gripping my hair with near painful intensity as she held my lips to hers... until with an explosive gasp, she began to quiver. She keened softly as she levered her hips up, pulling my cock from inside her as her arms flailed, slapping and clawing at air and our heads as her kiss became desperate and overheated.

With the sudden relief from the brain melting pleasure of her pussy caressing my over stimulated cock, I regained control of my body. Trapped in the throes of lust unlike I'd ever experienced before, I could think only of fucking her, of giving her even more pleasure while listening to her cries of ecstasy.

"You want your fucking pussy to come! I'll make it fucking come!" I snarled into her face as I reached between her legs to finger her clit furiously.

.

.

.

Breanna

I wailed the moment Mark's finger touched my button, and I began to buck and thrust, franticly trying to free myself from his touch, the sensations of his rapidly stroking finger too intense to bear.

"Fuck!" I howled loudly as I threw myself off his chest with desperate strength.

.

.

.

Mark

My chest heaving, I lay in the destroyed bed, gasping for breath, still occasionally shivering with the aftershocks of perhaps the hardest orgasm of my life. As I slowly began to recover, I became away of the droplets of sweat rolling down my sides before disappearing into the damp linens.

With a groan, I rolled and reached for Breanna.

.

.

.

Breanna

I was completely, utterly, perfectly wrecked. I'd never come three times before, and what had started as a deeply satisfying orgasm had exploded into another brain damaging world-ender with the touch of Mark's finger. He tugged at me gently, and I realized that I'd somehow ended up backwards in the bed.

With a moan, I rolled to him.

.

.

.

Mark

Still gasping and panting, I tugged on Breanna, wanting to feel her in my arms. She slowly rolled in the bed, but then smiled as she gripped my still hard cock and pulled it to her lips. The sensations were too intense, and I snarled in erotic agony as I pulled my manhood from her mouth and held the head protectively in my fist. Her smile spread as she looked up at me while slowly pulling my hand away.

"I want to feel your cock between my tits," she cooed as she turned and scooted down in the bed before wrapping my member in the valley of her breasts.

"Fuck," I breathed as I slowly slid my cock between her delectably soft mounds.

I was fortunate that after I came it often took several minutes for me to soften. Growling softly, I slowly fucked her oh so lovely breasts as our previously out-of-control lust faded.

As our flesh began to lose its slickness, I pulled her from my still rigid cock to bring her lips to mine, feeling a bit sheepish over my language at the end as she shredded me with pleasure and lust. I hoped I hadn't said something she found distasteful. I knew some women didn't like dirty pillow talk, while others didn't mind it. I barely knew Breanna and I hoped the fact that she'd started the dirty talk meant she was the latter and not the former.

.

.

.

Breanna

Draped over his chest, my legs either side of his hips with his still hard cock pressed between our bodies, Mark kissed me slowly, deeply, passionately. After surviving my first two, earth-shattering climaxes, my third orgasm had devastated me, leaving me with only enough strength to suck his cock or wrap his rod in my breasts as our lust slowly drained out of us. I couldn't explain why, but I was thrilled that he was still hard and yet seemed to be as wrecked as I was.

I slowly pulled back from the kiss, more satisfied than I could ever recall being. "Was it good for you?" I whispered, hoping I'd pleased him as much as he'd pleased me.

"Not good... fantastic..." he whispered before pulling my lips back to his.

I smiled as I slowly pulled away from his lips, glad I was able to give him as much pleasure as he'd given me. "Yes... it was."

I snuggled in on his chest, comfortable and relaxed, smiling as he wrapped me in his arms and slowly caressed my back. My only regret was tomorrow was Wednesday, and we wouldn't be able to spend the rest of the night, and all the next day, fucking our brains out.

.

.

.

Mark

I sighed. I hoped Breanna would let me stay, but I wanted to give her the out. "We forgot the spaghetti sauce," I murmured.

"So?"

"Do you want me to go get it?"

"Fuck the sauce."

I snickered, causing her to bounce on my chest. She clearly didn't seem to mind a bit of rough language when appropriate. "I'd rather fuck you again."

"I'd prefer that too."

I tugged her lips to mine, taking them in a long, gentle kiss. "Dinner tomorrow?" I whispered as our lips parted.

"I'd love to. I'll cook... you can provide dessert," she murmured as she wriggled her hips. She paused for a moment before bringing her lips close to mine. "Want to join me for breakfast in the morning?"

"I'd like that." A faint smile touched my lips, and I decided to continue with the eating analogies. "I think after all this exercise, I might be hungry a little later and will want to eat something. You interested in joining me?"

"Funny... I was just thinking the same thing," she purred as her lips slowly closed over mine.