Dreams of Darkness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress nodded and turned back to her new toy. "Perhaps you are right, Shiv." She thought for a moment. "C's would be a better idea."

Suddenly she spun the Indian woman around, reached up to pull her head down before kissing her passionately. The kiss started gently enough and both of them had their eyes closed but as things became more passionate with Mistress fondling Prita's breasts her eyes sprang open and her expression suddenly changed to one of surprise: no doubt she had discovered Prita's exceptional tongue. Needless to say, the rest of Boxing Day was spent on Anjika's large bed and Prita didn't get her new clothes for quite sometime afterwards.

The bed would have been crowded if all of us slaves had accompanied Mistress, five adults would strain the capacities of even a king-sized bed, after all. But no, Emily and Jasmine needed to get on with some urgent housework, and someone had to keep their eye on the woman in the basement. So it was just Prita and I who accompanied Anjika into her bedroom. As it turned out I was there more as an observer than a participant for Mistress quickly became smitten by her new plaything.

I could tell that she was excited by the way she left a trail of discarded clothing as she scampered along the hallway and up the staircase. By the time that we arrived on the first floor landing, she was naked save for her black boots.

Once inside her room she scrambled up onto her bed and knelt there before lowering her chest down onto the mass of pillows that lay at the head so that her shapely arse stuck up in the air. Then when nothing happened she shuffled her knees further apart so that her little pucker was displayed in all of its glory.

Prita looked puzzled but I knew what it was that had been the trigger for her enslavement so I helped her up onto the bed and gently eased her head down until it was only inches from that glorious rear. She shuffled around to get comfortable before stroking and kissing one of Mistress's arse-cheeks, then, tentatively, her beautiful tongue slid out and gently licked the waiting arsehole.

"Oh!" Anjika gasped. "That's a good girl! Now show me what you can do."

Prita smiled but when she changed position and began licking Mistress's nether lips, I stopped her. She frowned and looked confused until I re-directed her attention back to the waiting rosebud.

She gave a smile of understanding before licking it again causing Mistress's hips to jerk. Was it pent-up expectation or did She have a very sensitive rosebud? Honestly I do not know but it became pretty obvious over the coming weeks and months that Mistress Anjika was really responsive to anal stimulation.

When Prita began in earnest she started by licking all around it for several seconds before spitting on it and teasing it open with a finger which she pushed in and used to work the saliva into the pucker. Mistress jiggled appreciatively and squealed in excitement.

Prita slipped her finger out and her tongue in, right in! Anjika gasped with surprise and momentary discomfort and I saw her pucker twitch in reflex. Slowly, Prita withdrew about three-quarters of the organ before thrusting it back with lightening speed.

"Jesus Christ!" Shrieked Mistress, which was an odd thing for a Hindu to shout when in the throes of a passion generated by someone else of the same faith. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my arse, fuck it good!"

Prita obeyed and did just that with each thrust of her magnificent tongue eliciting squeals and moans from our Beloved. The hips began to buck more and more so Prita hugged one of her thighs to anchor herself against being thrown off. She clamped her lips over that beautiful arsehole which she was tongue-fucking like an expert.

Suddenly Mistress screamed and jerked as she orgasmed but Prita clung on like a good 'un and carried on and on and on. Orgasm followed orgasm followed orgasm as Mistress shook with ecstasy and screamed louder than I had ever heard her before. Each orgasm causing her beautiful pussy to twitch in sympathy and drip its nectar down onto the pretty floral duvet, may be it was jealous?

The frantic ride lasted until Anjika gently folded sideways onto the bed and lay there gasping. Prita released her grip and straightened up to kneel at her mistress's side, her own pussy dribbling its juices down her legs demonstrated just how turned on she had been by their intimate sexual dance.

Eventually Anjika rolled over and sat up. She smiled at us both. "Thank you for the wonderful Christmas present, Siobhan, I never thought that a tongue could bring so much pleasure when used that way. We'll have to find out what else she can do with it."

This we did over the following weeks but as far as Mistress was concerned Prita was just too good at one thing and so ended up using it exclusively for rimming whenever they were intimate.

* * *

It took rather longer to process Rebecca, the career-woman who had thought that she was renting a room in a normal household. It turned out that she had a very low sex-drive and that the system had to spend a couple of days increasing her libido before beginning to enslave her. It did this quite successfully and another horny submissive lesbian slave was eventually created. Both Prita and Rebecca looked fetching when dressed the same as the rest of us, not that the Indian slave-girl wore the blue skirt and white top all that often as Mistress liked looking at her body.

It turned out that not only had she never seen another Indian woman naked before enjoying that wonderful Boxing Day romp, but it was also the first time that she'd had sex with a lady whose ancestors came from the same sub-continent.

Prita wasn't the only slave with a speciality: Anjika had discovered that Jasmine was seriously good in the kitchen and really enjoyed cooking too. The rest of us did the housework and gardening while she did the bulk of the catering. Needless-to-say; we all enjoyed the fruits of her labours.

The New Year started off cold and wet and Mistress began planning for the future. Dr Dryden's 'guidance' proved to be crucial in this regard and everything that happened from this point on was probably a direct result of her advice. She visited us every few weeks, usually bringing Helen/Andromeda along with her and although the latter usually remained silent, she seemed to be looking and listening to everything so I suspect that Wendy was using her as a personal recording device.

I still did not trust Dr Dryden and I didn't like the way that she always seemed to look astounded whenever I spoke without being instructed too. But when I came out with an opinion she looked positively astounded.

"Anjika, dear," she said using her most annoyingly silky tone, "don't you think that it should be conditioned again but at a much higher setting? If pets have too much autonomy, it can result in them becoming unhappy."

Well I was unhappy but with her condescension, not with my status. I was also unhappy about the depersonalization to which she subjected me. I was a "woman" not an "it", for fuck's sake.

Anjika's response was cool. "Siobhan is my best friend and I value her insight and opinions."

Dryden shrugged and said: "Whatever!" Her voice was very dismissive so: perhaps she also resented Anjika's ability to hold an opinion contrary to her own?

And all of the time Andromeda's eyes were everywhere and I suspected that she was memorizing the conversation word for word. I suspected that Dryden had originally left the woman with more free-will and autonomy than she was currently permitted and this had resulted in friction or problems. Helen/Andromeda had been her childhood friend in the same way that I had been Anjika's. What was it that had happened? Did the slave attempt to escape or had she just criticised or disagreed with her owner one time too many? I never knew but suspect that she thought that I would go the same way. Fat chance of that! Anjika was nothing like Dryden: Anjika was considerate while the Doctor was self-serving. My loyalty was not dependant on any electronic machine's circuits; I doubt if Andromeda would say the same -- if she was allowed to think for herself, that is.

No, I didn't trust Dr Wendy Dryden and I did not trust any of the software that she had provided. But that wasn't all, for something seemed to be preventing me from voicing my fears or even just criticising the woman. I had tried many times, either in Dryden's presence or in private; the result is always the same, my voice doesn't work and my face smiles happily. Aaaargh!

If Mistress ever requests my opinion of the woman or her suggestions, the result is that I automatically say something that satisfies Anjika but I retain no memory of anything that I have said which is worse than frustrating. Similar things happened when I checked the software that is needed to operate our network and condition Mistress's girls. There are gaps in my memories of my investigations and again I cannot recall anything that I said to Mistress regarding said investigations.

Oh, I was deeply suspicious alright but I was also impotent to say or do anything about it. Aaaargh again!

9. Changes and Developments.

Pleasure increases -- for Anjika.

Sometime in that first quarter of the year Anjika began confiding in me that she would like some more girls. Well why not? If Mistress wanted more slaves then she should have them: as far as I was concerned she could have as many as she wanted but I did caution her against openly recruiting more from our employer as tongues would wag. None of us, neither Mistress nor Her property, socialized with our work-mates and naturally anyone else joining her coterie would drop her work-friends as soon as she was conditioned.

Mistress thought for a while and then agreed. "Unless," She added, "we find a suitable loner or get another volunteer, like Rebecca."

I nodded my agreement but advised caution. At the moment there was space in the Maintenance room for ten slaves in total and perhaps we could squeeze another two couches in there without it being too cramped. Mistress therefore could obtain another seven without the need to allocate more space. More than that and we would need to equip another room. I pointed this out also and she nodded and then smiled. "Okay, Shiv, we'll take things slowly like you advise."

I shivered with pleasure. She rarely called me 'Shiv' these days but in doing so meant that she still regarded me as a person rather than an object.

Then shortly afterwards she made her first visit to Wendy's home. She was so astounded when she returned home that I thought she was suffering from culture shock. I listened as she described everything to me in disjointed, rapid-fire sentences. "My God, she's got about fifteen pets, but she doesn't just use them as sex-slaves, she also runs a small business and her girls work for her. It's a call centre but she's talking about expanding and starting up a secure data-processing company. And wow, she even under-cuts India!"

I poured her a glass of wine and thanked her when she told me to join her. She was more wound-up than I had seen her in years but I could tell that there was more so I looked at her with my best questioning expression and waited.

She relaxed and sipped her wine. "Did you know that Wendy also conditions and prepares girls for other mistresses?"

So that's it... Or so I thought!

"We could do that." Anjika gushed brightly before adding. "She sometimes sells her own girls, the ones that she gets fed-up of, but I could never do that: it just isn't right! Our relationships have to be based on trust, after all!"

I looked at her and smiled and then switched to 'controller-mode'. "The girls that she enslaves for other mistresses: where do they come from?"

An emotion flickered across Mistress's face, I think that it was annoyance, but it only lasted a split second before she smiled and answered. "Sometimes the client supplies them and they are usually relatives but other times she abducts them herself, or rather her girls do. Wendy told me that she'll help me get started as there is more business available than she can handle."

Brainwashed and conditioned, or not: the enormity of her statement rattled me, and questions buzzed around in my head like so many hornets.

Firstly: Just how many mistresses are out there anyway?

And: Why haven't I heard about this sort of thing before?

Then: If there are 'mistresses' surely there are 'masters'.

And Finally: Are all of the mistresses lesbians?

I was unsure about any of it and tried to think things through but couldn't as all of my doubts and unease were quickly drowned by a string of new thoughts that bubbled up from somewhere deep in my modified mind swamping the little shard of the old Siobhan who still survived somewhere deep in my subconscious:

If my Mistress wants to enslave girls for other mistresses then I will help her.

I've got no business questioning Anjika.

What she does is none of my business.

...and the doubts all faded away into tranquil nothingness.

Within a week, we were making plans that were intended to lead to Anjika 'going into business for herself'. "Do you know how much slaves sell for?" She asked me one day completely out of the blue.

I didn't but she didn't tell me, instead she carried on as if I knew. "And the cost of conversions...! We'll have to employ a beautician, or two."

"Why not enslave them?" I interjected.

She looked at me as if I had slapped her. "Why didn't I think of that?" Then she changed the subject. "Wendy's got her own surgeon, you know. The woman was struck off for malpractice, but once her ego was deflated she proved to be surprisingly skilled."

Still in 'Controller-Mode' I hesitated. "It will be much harder to obtain one of those."

She chuckled. "Oh my pet!" Her smile was dazzling. ""Wendy says that we can use hers."

This was the Angie of old, when something really grabbed her attention she couldn't think straight and kept flying off on tangents and in random directions. That shard of the old Siobhan bubbled up from deep inside my marshmallow-like brain and smiled because her old friend still existed inside the new Mistress.

"Angie," I said, using my old name for her for the first time in a year, "let's take this slowly and think every step through. Hadn't we best check that the system in the basement can do all this?"

She glared at me almost as if to say: Who the hell are you to question me? But her expression softened a little before she muttered. "Yeh, I guess so."

Looking back I think that this was the tipping point when Mistress's attitude towards her slaves began to change and the first thing to change was our costume.

It was a Sunday afternoon in late March, the day after one of Dr Dryden's visits, and we were all gathered in the downstairs living room just basking in our Goddess's divine presence and resting after a fantastic roast dinner cooked to perfection by Jasmine. One of the pets, I think it was Emily, was sitting at Anjika's feet with her head resting contentedly on her lap while Mistress ran fingers through her beautiful long red hair. The rest of the girls were sitting on the carpet while I, as befitted my status as Slave-Controller, occupied another armchair.

It was an idyllic scene and all of us slaves were there and radiated tranquil contentment. No, I tell a lie, Prita was missing: she was on-shift at the local police station: her transfer having come through back in February. But either way we were happy and relaxed and there was more than a hint of female arousal in the air. Rebecca and Jasmine were idly running hands over each other's bodies and Anjika and I were idly watching them. The television was on in the corner but we weren't paying it any attention, the girls were far more interesting. This is how Sunday afternoons were meant to be.

Suddenly, right out of the blue, everything began to change and the changes were heralded by a simple few words.

Anjika suddenly looked across at me and said. "The clothes you girls wear aren't very sexy. Are they?"

"No, Mistress!" I said automatically agreeing with her.

"I just love watching those two fingering each other but their hands keep disappearing into their clothes. I can't see what they are doing." She sounded peeved. "Wendy's pets wear something much more revealing."

I knew then that things were going to change but not by how much.

* * *

It was a beautiful June and things were getting back to normal after the latest visit by the builders who had been very busy! Besides adding extra toilet and bathroom-facilities, there were also significant alterations down in the basement. The most obvious change, however, was the construction of a large two story block at the side of the house, and yes, it was clad in matching grey stone so that it looked as if it had always been there.

According to the plans submitted to the local planning authorities the extension was a six car garage with two large bedrooms and en-suite bathroom above. What had actually been built differed in a few small, but important aspects! Sure, the garage-bit was more or less unaltered, except that it had somehow gained a staircase... No; I will not give a step-by-step description of all of the changes for that would be tedious. Instead I'll describe a typical week day.

Let's make it a Tuesday, mainly because I like Tuesdays, it was the day I was born and also the day that I became Anjika's a sex-slave so it is a very good day for me!

I remember that I had spent the last part of the afternoon at work sorting out one of those annoying intermittent network problems: three computers in accounts were crashing, although for no obvious reason. Problems like this are a pain in the seat but I love them! I checked the machines but they seemed to be working properly, so it was either a network fault or the computers were sulking. If you don't believe that computers can sulk then just ask any IT or network professional!

Assuming a network fault I began tracing the wiring section by section and it all checked out until I opened the cover of the last junction box before the server room. Five seconds later I knew the problem and chuckled to myself. I walked over to the nearest internal phone and rang the IT office.

"Jason? You installed the new panel in junction box four?" I asked, sounding as light hearted as I could.

"Err, yes, Boss." He answered, sounding puzzled.

"Okay, stop what you are doing and come and see me, I'm right by that junction box."

He was there within five minutes and sounded bemused when he enquired. "Yes, Boss?"

Still smiling, I gently slid a screwdriver into the box and brought it into contact with the wire protruding from a spade connector then wiggled it up and down. The spade connector wiggled with it.

"Ah!" He exclaimed as I handed him the screwdriver.

"Sorry boss!" He sounded contrite as he tightened up the screw and checked all of the others.

I watched him as he finished the job that he had previously botched. When he had finished I issued my version of a reprimand. "You know, Jason, it's moments like this that make me wish that I had a dick."

"Boss?" He asked, sounding bemused.

"Yeh, then I could shove it in your ear and fuck some sense into you!"

He scampered away, still looking contrite but knowing that he had got off lightly as I wasn't going to make an entry in his personnel file.

I finished off and then checked the computers and found that they were no longer sulking, err, had stopped crashing. I checked my watch, it was knocking-off time so I made my way to the car park where I found the car that I was travelling in today, it was a mid-range Toyota and had once belonged to Rebecca: it was parked next the brand new Audi that Anjika preferred. When the others arrived Rebecca climbed into the Toyota's driving seat and I occupied the front passenger seat. The other two girls joined Mistress in the Audi, only she wasn't Mistress, not just yet.

1...45678...10