Dreams of Darkness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were very simple routines for use on the friends and loved ones of slaves and pets that would reassure them that all was okay and that they had no cause for concern. These were potentially very useful as there were versions to use on nosy friends, worried parents, concerned siblings and other relatives. The routines for brainwashing females contained an option that would force them to get in touch with us after a pre-selected time and present themselves for conversion: if Mistress fancied them, that is. There was even a set for convincing husbands that included a range of options such as: 'Everything is fine and you agreed to the total separation' or 'your wife has left you for another man because you are very boring' or, closer to the truth, 'she has realised that she is a lesbian and there is nothing that you can do about it'.

The one for use on an underage sister, or daughter even, was very promising for as well as convincing her that there was absolutely nothing to worry about regarding her sister's/mother's disappearance there was an optional routine which if implanted would sit in her subconscious until she came of age and then compel her to make contact on the day after her eighteenth birthday!

There were fine-tuning routines for use on girls including ones to create preferences in varying degrees of intensity for the different types of sexual activity. For some reason Mistress was very taken with some of the 'anal sex' and 'face-sitting' variants.

Another set of menus dealt with exactly what compulsive behaviour patterns that a girl could be programmed to adopt: everything from turning her into a pet, such as a ponygirl, a cat or a puppy; to converting her into one of a large variety of willing and submissive BDSM slaves.

There was also a whole raft of fetishes ranging from a mild fixation such as on blondes or breasts or even arses; through the all-time favourites of 'rubber-dolly' and 'leather-girl' in all of their variations and finally finishing off with some really extreme ones such as becoming a hu-cow with the need to be milked regularly. There was even a facility for writing routines for tailor-made fetishes.

Another set of menus covered the many versions of 'Bimbofication': all of them based on the suppression of thought and intelligence to some degree or other and the implantation of trigger-phrases to turn it off and then back on again. If anyone ever required a silly, giggly, air-headed snowflake then we could supply them with one. Although why they would was totally beyond me!

There were also a number of routines that allowed for programming in remote locations...

Great! We can make house-calls! I thought absently. But what it really meant was that the internet could be used to connect a portable unit to our network by using a data link and fractal encryption: useful when 'visiting' relatives.

The next thing that Mistress spotted was a more comprehensive routine for upgrading a 'Slave' into a 'Slave-Controller' and as it was a Friday evening, I soon found myself flat on my back on one of the 'relaxation couches where I remained until Saturday afternoon. Before I drifted under I recalled the final brainwashing routine that I had seen: it was a puzzling one that allowed for the transformation of a woman into a Mistress...

Now why, I wondered, is that there?

I drifted off into the wide open spaces of my mind, enjoying the wonderful sights of the spinning and slowly changing spiral patterns that pulsed with an infinite variety of colours.

The music and sounds and voices reassured me that all was well and that I should forget my doubts if I wanted to serve my Mistress and help Her by managing Her other slaves.

I felt wonderful when I had finished the latest induction: it was just like the time that I emerged from my first mind-fuck session and things didn't seem any different this time around either. That's the thing about brainwashing: the mind adjusts to it and fills in any gaps in the narrative and you believe that you have always felt this way. You are left with complete peace of mind as well as an innate feeling of pure happiness. What I wasn't happy about was Mistress Wendy: or rather, her motives. I distinctly remember her saying that the software was 'experimental'. If this was beta software then there were some very lucky programmers out there somewhere. This software ran without a hitch: no hangs, no crashes, no nonsense out-puts: nothing! It all ran smoothly and if it was experimental, it was so far beyond 'good' that 'luck' was the only explanation.

Suddenly it came to me in a flash. There was no need to worry: Mistress Wendy could be trusted! It was the person that had supplied Her with the software that was to blame. They must have told Her that it was new and experimental, and not being a computer geek, She had not noticed that it was way too good. Oh, silly me for even suspecting my Mistress's wonderful friend.

* * *

The weeks drifted past and I oversaw the treatment of a couple of very pretty twin girls whose mother wanted to be enslaved. It had needed to be done in such a way that an outsider would not notice any changes in the young ladies behaviour. The woman's marriage had broken down ten years beforehand and her former husband had spoiled 'his' daughters rotten, turning them into little bitch-princesses who had made their mother's life a misery... She had custody during the week and he'd got them for the weekends and half of the school holidays. By the time that they turned eighteen 'mummy' had had enough and was about to sever all ties with her offspring when her psychologist 'suggested' a solution. The psychologist was none other than Mistress Wendy and the solution lay in our basement.

At the end of their fortnight's visit the girls were a pair of happy and submissive lesbians content to spend their lives as their mother's willing pets and pliant sex-toys. Mistress Anjika was £15,000 better off and so the story had a happy ending for all concerned.

Around the end of September, Mistress decided that She wanted to spice up Her sex life and so instructed that a few changes were made to Fiona and Rebecca.

Fiona, the girl who had been living rough, had become quite an attractive young lady now that she had put on a few pounds and received the mandatory DD breast augmentation. Mistress hadn't sent her out to work so she spent her days at home looking after Anjika and carrying out the bulk of the domestic duties. She was also the first one to try one of the fine-tuning routines that I had found on the system. She emerged from the basement totally fixated on anal sex and was given a large butt-plug to wear under the crotch piece of her clothing.

Rebecca's re-purposing was a little different and required a visit to the dentist for the extraction of four molars. This procedure was followed by several sessions in the basement and a visit by a representative of the company that manufactures our clothing as well as supplying us with a wide range of 'intimate' toys and devices.

Rebecca, you will remember, is employed at Red Fox Packaging, where several of us work, and is Personal Assistant to the Managing Director: a high-powered job carried out by an intelligent and very capable woman. What Mistress had in mind for her, however, was plainly at odds with this.

We had just returned from work, showered and changed into our black skin-tight slave-clothes shedding our real-world personalities as we did so. During my reinforcement session in the Maintenance Room I received the instruction to report to Mistress in the living room which I did shortly afterwards. Rebecca accompanied me having received an identical summons.

Once in the sitting room Anjika kissed me passionately, Her normal form of greeting. "Things are about to change!" She stated cryptically. "Fiona was first, now it's Rebecca's turn. Did you know that Wendy renames her slaves and that some Mistress's actually give theirs numbers? I could never do that."

She then instructed me to be seated before turning her attention to Rebecca, whose mouth had healed completely after her mysterious dental treatment. By some (not so) strange coincidence the dentist is also a mistress.

Mistress ran a hand gently down the slave's body from cheek to thigh. "You really are beautiful, you know?"

Rebecca quivered noticeably and gushed. "Thank you, Mistress!"

Anjika placed a hand on the girl's cheek and gently caressed it. "Your face and hair are so beautiful that I want to get closer to them."

Again she quivered with pleasure but this time sighed happily and smiled.

Anjika then indicated a trio of black, shiny objects that were on the coffee table next to my chair. "And these will help me do just that."

Rebecca looked puzzled especially when her Mistress reached down and selected a phallic-looking device and held it out to her. "Do you know what this is?"

"It's a dildo, Mistress." The blonde answered brightly.

"That's right and it's for you!"

The slave took it reverently from Her but her smile turned to confusion when she noticed the two hefty lugs that stuck out from the blunt end. "How do I use it, Mistress?"

Anjika chuckled. "You don't!" She took it from Rebecca and instructed her to, "Open wide."

More than a little confused, the slave-woman did precisely that and Anjika popped the blunt end into her mouth. When she bit down on it the lugs fitted neatly into the gaps left by the missing molars and so locked the dildo firmly in position. Next She picked up and fitted the second object which proved to be a face mask that had a hole through it and several straps and buckles. It fitted over the dildo and the straps formed a bridle both under her jaw and over her head securing it so that it covered the whole of her mouth and jaw.

Smiling Mistress stepped back and examined Her handiwork. "You are really beautiful now."

She then retrieved the final object from the coffee table: it was a wide support belt with a finger and thumb-less mitten attached to either side. With my help, Rebecca's hands were trapped in the mittens and the belt was buckled around her waist causing her elbows to stick out more than a little.

"Oh, how wonderful you look!" Anjika said, Her smile turning predatory. "Now lie on the carpet so that I can really appreciate your beautiful face"

Once Her slave was lying on the carpet, her shoulders propped up slightly by her elbows; I lubed up the dildo, while Mistress dropped her panties before sinking down onto it. She then bounced athletically to the first of a series of orgasms. Afterwards She left me to free the girl who seemed pleased that she had been able to serve her Mistress so effectively.

The ghost of a thought bubbled up out of the depths of my mind as that annoying Siobhan-fragment surfaced. Something is changing Angie. I shuddered, but the tiny remnant of the old me soon sank back into the depths taking my doubts with her. She was swamped by the newer version of me, the one possessed with unswerving love for the most wonderful Mistress in the world.

11. Mistress Wendy.

The Endgame -- Nothing lasts for ever.

As our little group grew steadily over the next year or so, things at home continued to change and Anjika exerted her authority more and more. The next new girl was an illegal immigrant; prita-slave informed Mistress that one of the shadier fast-food outlets in town was due to be raided by Border Force, ably assisted by the local constabulary. Mistress Anjika smiled happily and instructed me to organise a raid of our own a few minutes before closing time on the night before the planned Border Force visit.

We went in via the back door and under the cover of smoke and a couple of well placed stun-grenades, were able to get away with three very shocked and terrified Asian girls. When the police eventually arrived to investigate the flashes and the bangs they were told that it was only 'fire-works' and which had been 'for somebody's birthday'. Well they didn't dare complain and probably chalked our activities up to a raid by a rival Snake-Head gang.

The three attractive Chinese girls all spoke English, so after receiving a medical check-up, were thoroughly conditioned. Mistress Anjika selected the prettiest and decided to sell the other two on. Mistress Wendy organised the sale although she was clearly not happy about it despite her twenty per cent cut of the £40,000 sale price.

At eighteen years old, Kao Lien was the youngest of Mistress's slaves but never the less fitted in well, although Mistress decided to rename the girl. 'Lien', her given name, was wiped from her memory and she was renamed as 'Lynn'; or rather, 'slave-lynn', as her new collar read. She underwent the usual breast enhancement but at only five foot tall and weighing a mere eight stone, her new DD's looked positively massive. However Mistress liked them so nothing else really matters does it?

About a fortnight after lynn became my new slave-sister the next change occurred: this time to our slave-clothing. i had just arrived home from work and shed my real-world personality along with my out-door clothing. However when i lifted my crotch-piece off the rack i received a surprise as the one that i held was quite new and was no longer just moulded to gently cup my mound and pussy. This one had two fat dildos protruding from its inside although, thoughtfully, a new bottle of lube had been placed on the shelf beside it.

After i had worked the intruders into my holes i fastened the clips which forced them in even further. i would be lying if i claimed that it wasn't a stretch to accommodate them -- particularly the one that more than filled my arse-hole!. i would also be lying if i said that i didn't have to adopt a new way of walking: and yes, short steps were the definitely the easiest. i don't know how i looked but it was a real treat to watch my slave-sisters as they tripped along, their arses seductively swinging from side to side. We all had these new item of clothing, although the anal dildo built into fiona's was particularly large as it had to replace her massive butt-plug.

The contract-conversions continued steadily: i preferred this to going out and snatching girls because it entailed much less risk for Mistress. i was Her designated controller and it was my duty to keep Her safe. There were three women processed during the next six months, two were the fairly standard enslavement of daughters and except for their mothers' motives, they were identical to what was carried out last year. Okay, so having said that, i suppose that i had better explain.

The first of the girls was a straight twenty year blonde who was conditioned simply because her mother had been unable to seduce her, despite having tried many times. Not only had the seduction attempts failed, but the daughter was about to walk out in disgust which was more than the mother could stand. Thanks to us, her daughter would never dream of leaving her now.

The next one was slightly different in that it was a stepdaughter who was processed and 'mum' intended to share the new slave with her own daughters. The circumstances were vague: it had been a mixed-race marriage, common enough in the UK these days, but the husband seemed to have mysteriously vanished. The wife; losing patience with her step-daughter's accusations and abuse: some of it racial: had decided to take the girl in hand and quite fancied the idea owning a white slave-girl. What she didn't realise at the time was that possessing slaves is highly addictive. So it was less than four months before her own daughters were occupying couches in our basement.

The third enslavement was different for it was the mother who we converted. She had never come to terms with her daughter being gay and had continued to bully and nag her about it. The daughter, now in her late twenties, was only eighteen years younger than her mum and had recently come into some money as a result of an inheritance. She had a very good career as a solicitor and had just passed her exams to become a barrister so was definitely on the way up. This also left her needing someone to keep house for her and being sexually active, she had just about reached the limit of her patience regarding maternal insults and criticism. The inheritance was enough to allow her to solve all of her problems at a stroke and still pay off the mortgage remaining on what had been the family home. It worked too and the daughter was happy because the bulk of the stresses had been removed from her life at a stroke. Her mother likewise for she realised that becoming her daughter's slave and lesbian sex-toy was the best thing that had ever happened to her -- well that's brainwashing for you, everyone wins, or at least thinks that they do.

During this period, Mistress and i made several visits to our old University. She had several reasons besides nostalgia and visiting Her old tutor was one of them. Dr Dryden, it turns out, was now the head of the psychology department within the Faculty of Science and was definitely making the most of her success. Although my Mistress was there primarily for discussions with Mistress Wendy She was introduced to several other women as it seemed that She was being considered for membership of an informal group of Lesbian Slavers known as The Circle: actually the group didn't officially exist, but what the hell? It seemed real enough to me.

i tagged along when She was introduced to a couple of other members: Margaret Baxter was first, she was a Psychiatrist, and an eminent one apparently. She lectured at the Medical School that was part of the University where she also served as a tutor to the medical students. The next one was a vivacious Indian woman; Dr Shefali Dahwan, a lecturer in the Biology of the Brain and Behaviour, i doubt if you remember me saying so, but i have this thing about Indian woman, and she was stunning! The other woman was very tall with long honey-blonde hair and a come-fuck-me figure to die for. She was introduced as Helena Yorke and was a Merchant Banker: she said nothing to me and very little to my Mistress but it was very obvious that a very able brain lurked behind her beautiful face

Although they largely ignored me, i was Mistress's property after all, being in the presence of these powerful women was enough to make my pussy twitch and dribble into my panties.

They were talking between themselves while i sat to one side and although ignored i listened non-the-less. The funny thing is, i was quite content to do just that and it wasn't until that little shard of my past life surfaced later in the day and pointed out that i was becoming completely submissive that i even realised how much I too had been changed.

The Circle, it turned out, was a sort of mutual-aid and self-protection club... The world is against lesbians in general and Lesbian Slavers in particular, so they had banded together quite informally to watch each other's backs, so to speak; that and to provide aid and assistance as is necessary. This non-existent club was known as 'The Circle'. The group was not exactly approving as far as my Mistress was concerned: they seemed to consider Her a danger because She was too reckless. However they did offer Her 'advice' on how She should conduct Her affairs.

As i drove Her home, She was fuming quietly. "Who the hell are they to tell me what to do?"

"You should be more careful, Mistress, there are the authorities to consider." i interjected as i was programmed to protect her as well as administer my slave-sisters.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?" She suddenly thundered. "You belong to me, not to those bitches, so shut your gob, slave, and forget it!"