Dreams of Doppelganger's Curse

Story Info
Alice must bring the doppelganger to orgasm to end the dream.
4.1k words
4.5
4.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arelias
Arelias
14 Followers

# Alice

The first night in the dream, I awoke confused.

My bed sat adrift in an endless black void. I stared out into the expanse, in nothing but my blue cotton pajamas. And next to me, the doppelganger stared blankly up at the dark sky, naked.

Her heart beat out a slow rhythm and she drew long slow methodical breaths. But her unmoving eyes betrayed no intelligence. Not even a flicker of recognition as I waved my hand above her face.

I paced around the void for days. I slept in the bed and woke up again. But nothing changed. No matter how many hours or days passed, nothing changed. And with only the endless abyss for entertainment, I gave up.

*Bring the doppelganger to orgasm to end the dream.* In this strange nightmare, that absurd condition was instinctual. The inky darkness presented no other option but to obey.

Sighing, I re-adjusted her nude form on the bed. Pulling her legs open, I lowered my face down to her crotch. Reluctantly, I licked through the doppelganger's frigid folds. I slowly slid my tongue up, twirling against the bump of her clit. But her slow methodical breaths remained steady and uncaring.

I slid my tongue down through her lower lips. Pushing deeper, I dipped into her opening. And my other hand slowly thumbed at her clit. Yet her eyes stayed fixed on the sky, her expression slack as a dead fish.

Speeding up, I licked feverishly. Until my hands, tongue, and neck grew weak. The hours slowly ticked by and sweat soon beaded under my pajamas. With one of her legs draped over my shoulder, and her other splayed out on the bed, I furiously licked at her crotch, grinding against her clit with my palm. But her emotionless face just stared listlessly up at the starless sky.

As if mocking me, my own body grew warm from arousal instead. Despite only using my tongue, my sex vibrated in dull need. Rubbing my thighs together, I whined into her un-twitching sex. With the sheets drenched in sweat, I silently begged the doppelganger to cum. And finally, the doll tensed.

"Aoooeeuuuu...". The doppelganger moaned in strange intonations, bucking her hips. And I cried out as a wave of relief washed over me as well. It was finally over.

Sitting up, every muscle in my body screamed in exhaustion from overuse. Even as I panted for air, I fell backwards, succumbing to the sweet embrace of sleep.

-

"A dream?..." I murmured, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Light filtered in through the window. My alarm clock blared irritatingly as ever. And I gave a shaky sigh, smiling.

But my relief wouldn't last forever.

-

On the second night, I awoke within the dream again. "At least give me one night of rest!" I protested to the endless void.

Flipping over, I climbed down between her legs once more, desperate to end this quickly. I ran my tongue up through her folds, meeting her bump with my lips. And once more, an uncountable number of hours passed.

I laid there, lapping between the doppelganger's legs until perspiration soaked my pajamas. Panting, face flush with arousal, I licked. And only as my tired muscles cramped in protest, the doll finally moaned.

"Ahhnmm..." Almost a little human, she cried out.

Shuddering, I collapsed, exhausted but relieved. And I slowly crawled up next to the doll, flipping over to face the sky. My sweat-dampened pajamas stuck to me, in contrast to her cold bare skin. Yet I swore her skin had warmed since last time. And in strange camaraderie, I held her hand, drifting off as I stared up at the starless abyss.

-

The next day, grogginess chased me through the day. My eyes struggled to read the words in front of me, completely exhausted from the dream. I forced myself to stay awake for as long as possible. But as night rolled in, I succumbed to sleep once more...

-

The third night, I awoke once more under that black sky. And I quickly dove between her legs as before.

But with each lick, a strange throbbing grew between my own legs, a slow warmth spreading over my crotch. And as I lapped at the doll's sex, a corresponding tingle emanated from between my own legs, like our senses were blending together. With every lick, the ache grew inside me. And as I sucked and slurped on the doppelganger's clit, my own tingled with feathery ghost-like echoes. Dripping in need, I chased the lightly reflected sensations.

Hours flew by as I licked at the doppelganger's crotch. Only once sweat poured down every curve of my body, the doppelganger finally moaned once more.

"Annmm~ Yeshhh~" she cried out from above me. And the gentle throb in my own crotch finally coalesced in a wave of relief washing over me. Our linked senses flooded me with a portion of her orgasm. And I shakily sighed in satisfaction.

Face flush, muscles fatigued, I climbed up beside her. Eyelids drooping, I held onto her for comfort as the tension left my limbs.

-

The next day, I struggled to focus again. Thoughts of her and our shared senses plagued my mind. Yet as I laid down in bed, my body grew warm in anticipation.

-

On the fourth night, I was sure of it now. As I kissed up her inner thigh, everywhere my lips brushed reflected faint flutters up my own legs.

Grinning, I traced my tongue once more through the folds of her sex. As my tongue pushed over her sensitive bump, my lips latched on, sucking on her apex. And my own clit throbbed faintly in pleasure.

I settled down comfortably between her legs, preparing for the long haul. And I smiled up at the doppelganger's blank emotionless face before continuing my methodical licking. Only half an hour later, our orgasm finally approached.

"Yesss~" she cried out. And we bucked our hips together.

Even as she came down from the orgasm, I licked at her twitching sex. My thumb desperately crushed against her clit, squeezing out as much of the faint pleasure as possible. And my lips curved in a satisfied smile as the dull waves finally faded.

As she relaxed, I crawled up alongside her. "Let's have lots more fun tomorrow night~" I whispered, slowly stroking her cheek. And as we laid there, I relaxed into her warmth.

-

The next day, I spaced out hard as the day progressed. And eventually, her face bubbled up in my mind. Smiling to myself, I idly rubbed my thighs together.

That evening, I stopped by an adult toy shop, in search of something special for my new friend. And I wandered the aisles aimlessly for a long time, seeking out a small simple dildo. But all the options had me blushing and distracted. And I gave up, relying on the suggestion of a nice clerk. I thanked her profusely and rushed home with the new toy.

-

For the fifth night, I fell asleep clutching that small blue dildo. And when I woke up, I smiled excitedly.

"Check out what I brought!" I said, waving the dildo in front of her face. The emotionless eyes of the doll barely followed the dildo as I swung it back and forth. But she was definitely learning!

I rolled over next to her, gently squeezing her breast. Between the softness under my palm and the gentle pulse on my own chest, I smiled in bliss.

"Ahhhnm..." the doppelganger's eyes fluttered as she sighed into my touch. And I scooched down between her legs, slowly pressing the dildo into her wetness. The feathery reflections penetrated me as well, echoing more intensely than last night.

Squeezing my legs together, my empty sex clenched around nothing. But each thrust of the dildo distinctly throbbed pleasantly inside me. And I shuddered, as she twitched unexpectedly around my movements.

My arms grew tired and I switched hands twice, methodically pumping the toy. But finally, the orgasm came into sight 15 minutes later. Our hips bucked wildly as I drove the dildo in and out of us. And a faint wave of satisfaction rippled through me.

As she came down from the climax, I climbed up next to her, once again exhausted. "Grow even more sensitive for me next time," I whispered with my eyes drooping. Giving the other me a small kiss on the lips, I soon succumbed into an exhausted slumber.

-

The next day, I stopped by the sex toy shop again, seeking out a vibrator. The dildo exhausted me last night. And work smarter not harder as they say.

Learning from my mistakes yesterday, I asked the clerk immediately for assistance. I bought the first one she recommended and thanked her. No decisions, no spacing out, and I happily returned home with my new toy.

-

On that sixth night, the black void in my dreams greeted me once more. And I tightened my hands around the white vibrating wand, smiling.

"I brought something new~" I cooed to my doll, swaying the wand in front of her face.

"Oh..." the doppelganger mumbled, running her hands over my face. Her eyes reflected more intelligence than the nights before.

As her fingers traced across my cheek, I grabbed her hand, shaking my head. "My dearest pleasure doll... Let me spoil you~"

One hand on her shoulder, I guided her down onto her back. Flicking on the vibrator, it buzzed satisfyingly and I pushed it down between her legs. "Ohhh, yes..." I sighed, my own crotch tingling even more intensely than last night.

I laid down cozily between her thighs and she relaxed her hips back into the bed. As the vibrator buzzed away, I smiled dreamily as the pleasure emanated faintly from my crotch. However, the echoes faded away and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Oh, duh..." I shook my head, pulling the vibrator away from her numb sex. And I gently rubbed her mound, waiting for our sense of touch to return. Once my familiar ghost-like touches returned, I quickly replaced my fingers with the wand. This cycle repeated several times. And 10 minutes later, we approached the edge.

I smiled up at the doppelganger and she stared back at me in a daze. As we toppled into orgasm together, we both cried out. A blissful smile fell over my face as I clenched my legs together in pleasure. And I grinded the vibrator harder down against her clit.

Yet the faint ghostly orgasm from her body barely quenched my flames of arousal. Pulling away the vibrator, I quickly licked at her twitching sex. But the other me twisted out from under my tongue, crying out in sensitivity.

I sat up in surprise, still breathing hard. Her wide eyes stared back at me, her hands covering her groin. Yet my sex ached for more of those soft feathery reflections.

I crawled up to her, staring into her eyes. I smiled, gently caressing her cheek. "We gotta work on your stamina~"

The doppelganger's eyes lost focus under my touch. And she nodded glassily back.

I brought our lips together in a kiss, my own tongue and lips reflected back. Blissfully, we moaned into each other. "Good girl~" I whispered, breaking away. "Good little pleasure doll~"

I crawled down between her legs once more. Grabbing one leg in each arm, I pinned her hips to the bed, burying my face in her crotch. As I lapped at her sex, my own throbbed even stronger than ever before. And we soon came together, echoing our blissful moans out into the endless void.

She collapsed backwards into the bed, and I crawled up beside her. Despite her unfocused eyes, her mouth curved into a tired smile. This time, her arms wrapped around me. And as she nuzzled her face down into my bosom, I gently stroked her hair, drifting off together.

-

The next day, I stopped by a lingerie shop. I searched for something sexier than my plain cotton pajamas, something to entice my little pleasure doll into showing even more emotion.

Once more, I asked for assistance from the shop staff. These days, thoughts slipped through my fingers like smoke, making decisions like chasing butterflies. But the kind shop staff helped me into some lacey lingerie. And I walked out of the shop grinning to myself.

-

On the seventh night, I dressed in my new lingerie, bringing only myself. And as I opened my eyes to the void, the doll stared down at me curiously.

"Oh?" I smiled at her cute blank expression. "Did you wait long?"

But the doppelganger pulled away, scooching backwards. Her limbs trembled with apprehension.

"It's okay honey~" I whispered. Sitting up, I crawled towards her. And as I drew close, the doll's eyes traced over my body. My lacey lingerie and high heels contrasted her vulnerable nude form. But that was as it should be.

I slowly rubbed one soft nylon-stocking-clad leg over her own. And we both shivered as I gently stared into her eyes. Smiling, I stroked her arm comfortingly as I waited for her to come around.

Finally, she nodded silently back. And I leaned in, gently pressing my lips against hers. The kiss echoed vividly. And as our lips and tongues slid against one another, my mouth buzzed in our shared senses. When I finally pulled away, the doll stared back at me, her own face flush. And I smiled with a similar lust-addled expression. I would enjoy tonight to the fullest.

Pushing my knee between her legs, I laid down on her. Intertwined, I shifted back and forth, rubbing our bodies together. And she moaned as the lace scratched across her soft skin.

My thigh rubbed a gentle rhythm against her sex. And with our chests pressed against one another, I kissed and sucked lovingly on her neck. Tonight would mark our first real love-making session. A session where our love became undeniable.

"Yes~" She moaned as my thigh smushed harder against her mound.

With our bodies finally warmed up, I crawled down between her legs. "Who's my little pleasure doll~" I cooed up at her, pausing my tongue above her sex.

"Me~ I'm your pleasure doll! Please... Mistress!"

"Good girl~" I cooed. And we moaned together as my tongue pushed through our folds. Pressing two fingers inside us, I licked at our clit, shuddering. Sucking and slurping, I undulated my tongue against my clit. And we cried out at the same time.

We both came in just a few minutes of stimulation. But it only stoked my cravings. Again and again, I brought us to leg-trembling climaxes. But everything grew muddled as the countless orgasms rocked my body.

I struggled to distinguish her limbs from my own. Every climax deepened the fog spreading over my mind. And as the final orgasm washed over me, I clenched my legs down around her head, screaming in pleasure. But that didn't make sense.

Naked, I stared blankly back at my former body. Her chest heaved in the tight black lingerie. Sweat beaded across her skin, and she panted for breath. Slowly, she crawled up next to me on the bed. "Good night... My little pleasure doll~" she whispered to me.

My confusion swirled even stronger. Yet her words sent an instinctual shudder through my body. And as she embraced me in her arms, I slowly relaxed in the comforting warmth of her body. My face nestling into her bosom, she slowly stroked my hair, calming my worries. And laying together, we once more fell back asleep.

-

That day, I awoke in the void. A giant floating screen popped into existence in front of me. It displayed the world from the eyes of my real body. And my discomfort grew as the day progressed.

Basic conversations puzzled her. Hallways disoriented her. And when alone, she lightly rubbed her crotch, staring blankly into space. The fragments of myself lingering in my body barely responded to stimulus. Yet, I was her pleasure doll.

Those fragments of myself stopped by the adult toy shop once more. And she bought a large pink dildo strapon. My heart beat wildly in confusion. But as she smiled down at it, I bit my lip, rubbing my thighs together in anticipation.

-

The eighth night, Mistress returned like always. Her sexy lingerie sent trills of need racing across my skin. I reached out to touch her, but froze. She was the one who touched, not me.

Finally, she awoke with a smile. "I bought a much larger dildo," she smiled, sitting up. She held up the bright pink dildo, twice in girth as the previous. And I swallowed.

"W-Wait-" I tried to say.

But she put one finger on my lips, silencing me. "Good girls don't talk back... And who's a good girl~?" She cooed softly.

Her voice echoed in my ears. And I shuddered, helpless under her gaze. My memories rushed back to me all at once.

The first night, unconsciousness. The second night, vague awareness. But on the third night, the orgasms grew fully distinct. And on the fourth, her mouth grew synonymous with bliss. By the fifth, I awaited her touch. And on the sixth, I finally noticed our situation, but her guiding hands molded me like putty. By the seventh, my resistance melted away in her kisses. I was her pleasure doll. I was a good girl.

"Me... Make me a good girl~" I moaned as she stared over my body. She hungrily eyed every inch of my naked form. And I spread my legs, sex hot with arousal.

"Good girl~" she cooed. Her mouth met mine, and I moaned into her kiss. Just her lips brushing against mine sent me reeling. And as the other me broke the kiss, her eyes drooped, half-lidded with lust. Yet more fragments of my previous self had flooded into me through that kiss as well. Her body grew more empty with every touch between us.

"Y-You're being tricked..." I tried to protest to the other me. But she just grinned back. And she gently nibbled on my earlobe, sending strange twinges racing through me. Her hands pushed me back down flat onto the bed, still licking and biting at my sensitive ears.

"W-Wait..." I tried to protest again, but shuddered as she dragged the smooth dildo across my skin. She broke away, smiling down at me as she dragged it tantalizingly slowly across my chest. She circled the toy up between my breasts and nestled it next to my mouth.

"Lick the dildo..." she whispered softly.

My eyes fluttered as a wave of need suddenly assaulted my consciousness. Her thighs straddled my waist, silky nylon and lace squeezing me tight. And even through the fabric, where our skin touched, her soul seeped into me. Or- No... *my* soul seeped into me. And my soul yearned for only one thing.

My tongue pushed out between my lips, licking at the dildo. And she grinned down at me. "Good little pleasure doll~" she cooed. And my eyes lulled at her words. She wanted me to enjoy being called that. No, *I* wanted to enjoy being called that.

"Please fuck my brains out~ Mistress!" I cried, smiling up at her.

At my words, she flipped me face down on the bed, and I raised my hips expectantly. Her fingers briefly traced over my sex, confirming my wetness. And I pushed back, meeting the dildo as she thrust it into me.

My sensitive body cried out in overstimulated pleasure. Yet she craved more. No, *I* craved more. And as I rocked my hips in time with her thrusts, my body grew more sensitive with each thrust. Her hand on my lower back pumped new commands in with every thrust. It told me exactly how to grow into the perfect pleasure slut. And as I came, another strong dose of my soul rushed in.

The new parts of me frothed in confusion. But I lovingly guided them to create a more perfect pleasure doll. They cried out in protest, but my gentle guiding hand cut through their lust-addled post-orgasmic haze. And I guided this body to grow even more sensitive.

I flipped over as the other me hooked a harness onto the dildo, strapping it onto her crotch. And I smiled back up at her. "Let us become one..."

Her glassy eyes, unfocused, relaxed into bliss as she thrust into me. And I focused with all my willpower, creating a body that wouldn't need to rest between orgasms. And soon, the pleasure built within us again as a climax washed over us.

Another huge dose of my soul rushed into me. Like thousands of mini-me's swimming around all confused. But I kindly shepherded them. "Create a body that climaxes without rest," I told them. And they complied.

"No slowing down!" the other me shouted out from in front.

I grinned, sweat dripping down our bodies. "Give me everything, Mistress!" I shouted back.

Arelias
Arelias
14 Followers
12