Dreams of Doppelganger's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her relentless thrusts pushed through the fading orgasm, pleasure building once more. The newly transferred parts of my soul lowered my refractory time so low. And as we came again, I once more commanded the new parts to lower it even further.

Again and again, we came together. My Mistress thrusting in without rest. Sweat drenched our two bodies, muscles crying out in protest. With every orgasm, my mistress lost more and more of her soul, until only small spurts transferred over with every orgasm. But we continued, fucking until only the ultimate pleasure doll and mistress remained. Until the ends of time and then some, we fucked.

But all good things must come to an end. And so too, someone interrupted our lovemaking.

-

"Huh? What's this? A free body? Lucky!" A voice echoed out from around the void. "Don't mind if I do..."

Suddenly, my mistress froze, blinking in confusion. Her once dim eyes lit up brightly once more. And I called out to her in concern, "Mistress?"

"Eww, gross..." she said, her voice and cadence completely wrong. She turned around, facing the void, squinting at the inky darkness. "Yeah, nope..." she said, snapping her fingers. And the black void around us fractured. As the dark fragments fell away, the morning light of a familiar bedroom replaced the endless void.

"M-Mistress?" I asked again.

"What? Oh, the original soul, duh. Yeah, tough luck, I took this empty body for myself. Get a new one."

"Mistress..." I said, still stunned. Then I narrowed my eyes, slapping my cheeks a few times. "Give me back Mistress!" I shouted. Hovering in the air, I put up a pair of transparent ghostly fists.

"Huh? Oh, now that you mention it... Wait- How gross!" Taking a small breath, she blew out a small puff of black congealing smoke.

"Mistress!" I shouted out, floating up to catch her. As my hands cupped around the black smoke, the remaining parts of my soul finally rejoined with me.

Compared with the usual white fluffy soul pieces, her black congealed form oozed through me like stew simmered for too long. But nonetheless, I gently stashed her away into a corner of my soul, safely unmerged.

"Anyways..." The spirit in my body grabbed my floating form and kicked me out of the front door. "Maybe if you ever find a new body, try not to fall into a curse next time! And enjoy the spirit world newbie!"

She slammed the door behind me, leaving me out on the street. But a different scene greeted me than the usual one. Thousands of monsters rushed through the street. Ghosts, beasts, and fleshy abominations pushed through one another. Tentacles, wings, fur, chitin, and scales covered their myriad of forms. The countless bodies formed a haze of colors pouring through the road. And several bus-sized spirits stomped down the crowded street, breaking up the flow here and there.

"So this is the spirit world..." I said in a daze, silently floating as an ethereal ghost.

-

-

A/N: I wrote this on a whim and it got kinda crazy. Initially, I intended to end it a bit darker. But I accidentally saved the protagonist and created a bunch of loose ends. There are many stories left to be told of the protagonist in the other world. But for the foreseeable future, this is probably gonna remain a one-shot.

For now, the adventures of Alice (pleasure doll) and Allie (mistress) as they travel in the spirit realm will have to remain in our imaginations. Thank you for reading, and consider leaving a comment if you enjoyed.

12