Dreams of Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. "You were fucking me all over this house. On the deck, on the sofa, on our bed." I wet my razor with the shower head and began shaving the hair from above my pussy. He watched rapturously as my bush disappeared. I usually keep it trimmed, but admittedly I'd been lax about it lately. He'd suggested that I shave it bare before, but I'd dismissed the idea, thinking it was too much work to keep up. But the way he was looking at me at that moment made me think better of it.

I looked at his cock which was standing proudly out from his body. I noticed his own pubic hair seemed diminished. "Rinse that soap off you, baby. Let me see you," I asked him softly. He grabbed up the shower head on its hose and rinsed himself, revealing that his own pubic hair had been trimmed until it was scarcely more than a five o'clock shadow. He looked yummy. "Oh, that's so nice Sweetie," I said happily.

He looked a bit embarrassed. 'Well, you said ..."

"Yes, I did," I interrupted him. "And I meant what I said." I held out my hand for the showerhead again and he handed it to me. I rinsed my pussy and inspected the work. I made a couple of quick passes with the razor to touch up a couple of spots then looked up at Frank. "What do you think, Babe? Does it look kissable?"

He nodded mutely and began to approach me. I stopped him with a wave of my finger. "Ah ah, big fella, let me finish washing, and I'll meet you in bed. Okay?"

Much to my surprise, Frank ignored me completely. He walked up and pushed me back against the tile wall and he sank to his knees before me. He reached under my thighs and pulled me roughly toward his face. My whole body trembled at his predatory look.

"So pretty," he whispered adoringly. When his tongue caressed my slit, I moaned. I reached behind his head and pulled his face hard into me, and his tongue slid inside me. "Ooohhhh Frank, that's so good. Don't stop. Baby, don't stop." I moaned. It sounded loud in the glass shower, but I didn't care. He licked me until I was nearly crazy with desire and then at the perfect moment slid two thick fingers into my slick pussy. My head snapped back and smacked the wall, causing me to cry out in pain.

Frank stopped and looked at me, concerned. "Are you okay, Hun?" he asked.

I giggled and smiled. "Let's go somewhere softer." He grinned and stood, licking his fingers. I leaned forward and snatched his hand down to me. I looked up into his eyes and sucked his two fingers into my mouth, tasting my pussy juices for the very first time. His eyes were wide with disbelief.

In a flash, he had us both dried off and we hurried into the bedroom like a couple of teenagers with ten minutes before the parents got home. Frank nearly threw me into the center of the bed and crawled up after me. I felt his hot breath on my cunt again and his mouth sucked down hard on my clitoris. He slid one finger into me and then a second and pushed in forcefully, curving his fingers to find my G-spot. I wailed as my toes curled in.

Diary, I'm sorry to say that in the past I've infrequently let Frank get me off with his fingers, because it feels so good to cum with his cock in me, but I was not going to settle for just one orgasm tonight. I wanted endless orgasms, all the orgasms I could get, all night long.

With my fingers entwined in his thick hair, his magic fingers made me glad the kids were spending the night elsewhere. He was making me scream, and I did.

"HOOOOO, FRANK! THAT FEELS SO GOOD, IT'S SO GOOD!" I wailed as my diaphragm contracted and I came all over my husband's handsome face. He opened his mouth and pumped his fingers into me rapidly, spewing my ejaculate everywhere. I screamed until I was breathless. Finally, I collapsed onto the sheets with sweat pooling between my breasts.

Frank leaned over, licked the little puddle from my skin, and grinned wildly. I looked between us and saw his cock standing straight, his purple cockhead glistening with a coating of precum. I pushed him onto his back and grabbed it in both hands. I sucked his cockhead into my mouth and licked it, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. I'd never taken the time to really taste it. I found it a little sweet but mostly tasteless.

I pushed down and felt his hardness slide over my tongue. When it hit the back of my throat, I found that I was able to suppress my gag reflex by tightening my throat. I was excited by the notion. I wanted all of him in my mouth and knew I still had at least an inch left.

"Frank, push my head down," I said gasping. I slid his cock back into my mouth and waited. He pushed, but he did so gently. I groaned in frustration and pounded my hand on the bed. I heard my husband growl in his throat, and he pushed my head down firmly, pushing his cockhead into my throat. I tightened my throat and reveled in the fact that my nose was pushing into his pelvic bone. I'd done it! I slid up and gasped two lungfuls of air and then back down, over and over. With each stroke, it got easier and easier to suppress my gag reflex and before long, I no longer even noticed it.

I felt his cock swell in my mouth, and he groaned deeply. The good man that he is, he tried to warn me. "Oh baby, it's amazing, I'm gonna ... "

Diary, In the past, I would have stroked him to completion from that point, but not today, and probably never again. His responses to my efforts to please him kept me enthralled and I stayed on his cock. I felt him gently hold my head and his hips bucked and he began fucking my mouth vigorously, while I sucked for all I was worth.

At the moment he came, I deep-throated him again and felt his cum fire down my throat. Three big powerful jets while Frank groaned loudly. "Oh Jeezus, oh Jeeezus, aauuughh!!" he screamed as his gentle hands on the back of my head became iron. After a few seconds, his hands loosened and I sat back, my right hand still stroking his cock gently, as we caught our breath.

I tasted the last of his cum on my tongue and surprisingly didn't find it quite as salty and bitter as I had in the past. The viscosity of it still threw me a bit, and I'd found it difficult to swallow in the past, but his cumming down my throat seemed to fix that problem.

Frank pulled me down to him and kissed me fiercely, the look in his eyes conveying just how much he had enjoyed what I'd just done. "Was that good, baby?" I asked seductively.

"So fucking good," he said with a smile.

I smiled back and leaned over, setting my tits over his face and I moaned as he sucked my right nipple into his mouth. "Show Mama how much you enjoyed it and when that cock gets hard again, I want you to fuck my brains clear out of my head."

Diary, the man did not disappoint. Our sex has always been very loving, even when it was fucking, but we were always face to face, gazing into each other's eyes lovingly. That's just the way we liked it.

But the fierce look that Frank gave me when I rolled onto my hands and knees and shook my ass for him made my heart race. I spread my legs and opened my pussy lips so that he could see how juicy I was for him.

I wailed when his thick cock slid into me, and I told him how I felt. "Yes, Frank! It feels so fucking good!" He pounded into me like an animal. I loved his moans and grunts as he rutted into me. His strong fingers dug into my hips, and it hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt. The kind I'd rarely experienced but my pounding heart told me that it was something to be enjoyed.

I don't know if it lasted a minute or an hour, but we came together in a cataclysmic finish. We were so loud Diary, that they heard us next door, I later found out. I collapsed onto the sheets, and he slid off to the side, panting in my ear with his leg over mine. His sweaty body smelled amazing. We rolled toward one another and smiled.

***

March 27th

Thankfully the kids only stayed with us for two weeks before they had to get back home for their jobs. But the dreams continued. Without Caleb around they were mostly only at night. I would see Caleb's magnificent body nearly every time I closed my eyes. Though having sex with Frank before bed would often exorcize that particular demon for the night, but not always. When the dreams came after sex, they were always twice as exciting and debaucherous.

Frank and I continued to have amazing sex, both of us revitalized like we were young again. But the sex was rougher and well frankly ... dirtier than ever. It was amazing. I couldn't get enough. Our lovemaking had previously fallen off to a weekend thing like it does with most couples married over two decades. Often Frank would ask only to find me tired or just not in the mood. Now I could change that by just imagining his cock pushing into me.

***

Since then, the deck was finished (Frank did a great job), with new yard lighting, and this past Friday our new hot tub was installed. We have always wanted a hot tub, but it was just never in the budget.

The first night in the hot tub I was relaxing contentedly when Frank walked out with two bottles of wine. "Whatcha in the mood for?" he asked innocently.

I grinned seductively and pulled the knots on my bikini top and pulled it off with two fingers. I held it up for him to see. "Maybe just forget the wine, babe." Being alone in this tub with him seeing me, made me feel so sexy.

One of the things I love about my husband is his ability to just roll with whatever situation pops up. His face got serious, and he set both bottles on the picnic table. Then he stepped back and shut off the exterior lights. Our neighbors aren't that close, but close enough.

Until my night vision kicked on, I could only hear Frank enter the tub and approach me. The shadowy form of his body obscured my view, and I reached out with my hands to find his naked body. "We're going to christen this tub right, is that your plan babe?" he asked me playfully.

I smiled. "Yep." My hands found his cock and I began to stroke it as I rose and turned onto my knees where I'd been sitting. I felt Frank's hands glide over my ass and creep up to pull my bikini bottoms down. I moaned as I felt his cock slide over my ass.

"I can't tell you what your renewed interest in our sex life has meant to me, Katie," he whispered. "But I'm not blind. I know why it's happened."

I turned, feeling guilty. I looked up at his face, seeing him in the light of the moon and stars. His hand came up and caressed my face. "It's just like when we saw that muscular young fellow in that Thor film. You were pretty horny when we got home."

I didn't know what to say. "Frank, I ..."

His fingers on my lips stopped me. "I don't fucking care," he growled. His finger slid into my mouth slowly and I sucked down on it. "It's my cock inside you, it's my name you moan."

I nodded and he withdrew his finger, and I felt his wet finger slip between my legs. "I'm yours, Frank. Only yours. Always."

He bent and kissed my neck before whispering, "I know."

He spun me roughly and pushed me back into the kneeling position. I cried out, perhaps a little too loudly as his iron-hard cock slid into me from behind. It felt so wonderful as my husband claimed me, just like he had so long ago. He was right and my guilt began to lessen. When I fucked or made love to my husband, it was just Frank I thought about. Animal attraction is one thing, love is another. And I love my husband.

After several minutes of pure animal rutting, he filled me with a loud guttural groan. I fell into his arms, and we held each other in the hot water.

***

April 3rd

Diary, the kids dropped by again this past weekend. With a load of guilt off my shoulders, I was able to focus more when Caleb was around. That is, until Frank suggested we all enjoy the hot tub. Ugh, I was in agony as we went upstairs to change into our swimsuits. I picked out a simple one-piece swimsuit.

Frank noticed. "No bikini?" he said with a mischievous grin. I grimaced and mumbled something about my smartass of a husband, to which he laughed heartily. I smiled and my tension eased. Until we went downstairs to find Emily and Caleb in the kitchen fixing drinks and snacks. She wore a stylish bikini and Caleb wore a mid-length pair of swim trunks. His muscular body gleamed in the kitchen's light and I averted my eyes. I bypassed the kitchen and stepped out onto the deck.

Frank used his phone to set up some nice music on our outdoor Bluetooth speaker. I was doing my best to get through the evening with the four of us in the tub when the conversation turned to music. And this is what made the next evening's debacle possible.

***

The next evening was Saturday night. Frank was out with his team from work, on some sort of "teambuilding" exercise. He came home in an Uber so enough said on that. Emily and Caleb were going out to a friend's party, so I was planning a nice relaxing evening on my own. I cut up some cheese and salami, got out some good crackers and a nice white wine, and was setting up at the hot tub when Emily came out to talk to me.

"Mom, Calebs not feeling up to a party tonight, but I promised Rosie that I'd be there. So, I'm going to go alone and he's upstairs watching television. Is that okay with you?"

I frowned at her half-heartedly and said, "Tell him to stay upstairs and let me have my quiet time. I've been looking forward to this."

She kissed me on the cheek and smiled. "Will do, Mom. Enjoy."

***

April 10th

I'm sorry Diary, that I haven't finished my story, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

After Emily left, I settled into the lounger portion of the hot tub and was starting to relax. I flipped on the jets and grabbed a couple of stacked crackers and my glass of wine. I was leaning back when I heard voices. I looked around the lit area and saw no one. I turned off the jets and held my breath.

Quite clearly, I heard a male and female voice. "Is Sarah here, Ms. Ryan?" a man asked, and then a woman replied. "No, my daughter isn't here right now. She's gone out to the beach with her friends."

I tracked the sound to the Bluetooth speaker on the table. I giggled and breathed a sigh of relief. Whatever Caleb was watching on his phone upstairs was also being piped down here. Last night during the conversation about music, he'd paired his phone with Franks speaker so he could play something for us. A popular modern metal group had done a cover of one of Frank's favorites from the 80s and he wanted to play it for us.

I crunched on some of my snacks and was just about to turn the jets back on when the audio grabbed my attention again. "So, you like big tits, do you? Like these? My daughters are kind of tiny."

I caught my breath as I realized that Caleb was upstairs watching porn! And porn involving a mature woman and a young man, to boot. I set my wine glass down, as my mind whirled. Did he know he'd activated this speaker? Oh God, was he doing this on purpose? The guest room is on the other side of the house so he couldn't see me out of a window, and I'd left the dining room lights on. If he was watching me, I'd have been able to see him.

To get out and confront him would be the ultimate in awkward and embarrassing for us both so I reached for the speaker to turn it off.

"I've had my eye on you, young man. With that great body and handsome face how could I not? And I've seen how you look at me when she's not looking. You want me, don't you?"

I froze with my hand extended over the table.

"Why don't you come over here and show me how you treat a lady?"

My mind whirled as I listened, and I settled back in the lounger and closed my eyes.

"Yes, that's a good man, suck on my nipples." I felt the warm water over my nipples, and I shivered beneath the water. As the porn scene played out, I imagined Caleb and I together once again.

The porn actress moaned loudly and encouraged the young man. "Yes, your fingers feel so good on my pussy." My hands slid on their own down into my bikini bottom and I spread my legs wide. I slid my fingers alongside my clit, and I stifled a moan.

"Yes, that feels so good. Lick me, yes, lick me right there." I slipped my finger into my slit to find it slick despite the hot water. I threw my leg over the edge of the tub and slid two fingers in as far as I could reach. It felt wonderful and I began caressing my clit with my other hand.

"C'mon, let me suck that big cock." In my mind's eye, I imagined Caleb standing next to me, and I felt my mouth open nearly involuntarily. I could nearly feel his cockhead on my tongue. My fingers pushed insistently into my cunt, and I clamped my mouth shut before a moan could escape. I could hear the wet sounds of the actress fellating her young man and his moans, and I was lost again in my dream.

"That's so good Katie. You're such a good cocksucker. Frank is so lucky to have you, but tonight you're mine." I felt his cock deep in my mouth and I reached around to grasp both of his ass cheeks, pulling him deeper until I felt him in my throat like I'd come to love feeling Frank. I felt his hands in my hair, and I moaned around my mouthful. He controlled my head, fucking my mouth with wild abandon and I could feel him growing even bigger in my mouth as his moans grew louder and his thrusts more insistent.

"Oh, Katie," he moaned loudly and pulled his prick from my mouth and grasping it tightly fired a gout of cum onto my upturned face and into my waiting mouth. It tasted wonderful, like sweetened condensed milk. The warmth of his seed on my face felt amazing and I opened my eyes and smiled up into his handsome face.

I sat up and he bent and lifted me effortlessly. He sat on the edge of the lounger and lowered me onto his lap. I could feel his cock, still rock hard and hot, between our bodies. I levered myself up and he pushed his cock forward so that the enormity of him slid into me as I settled back down. It didn't feel like I thought it would, because it was still my fingers and not a cock, but it felt good and I rode him for what seemed like forever, never running out of breath or my knees hurting.

I leaned forward and kissed him and ran my hands over his sculpted chest. I could hear our bodies slapping the water as I rode him for all I was worth, creating waves in the hot tub. "Your pussy feels so good Katie, You're so beautiful and womanly. I've been waiting so long for our chance to be together."

My legs clamped around my hand as my orgasm roared through me. My diaphragm tightened and my legs locked out and levered my lower body out of the water. The cool night air felt amazing on my bare pussy. I couldn't have contained my moan if I tried. I wailed into the starry night and then fell gasping back into the warm water. I looked down over my body, to find that I'd pulled the cups of my bikini tops away and my tits were free. I giggled as I righted them until something moved behind the glass doors in the house.

I looked up to find Caleb standing at the door. He wore only a pair of shorts, and his hand was inside of them stroking his cock. His phone was in his hand. The look on his face was unreadable. I sat up and it shook him from whatever scenario had been unfolding in his mind. He pulled his hand out and poked at his phone screen. The audio shut off from the speaker. The tent in his shorts was obvious and he covered himself when he saw me notice.

I slid off into the water and squatted so that it was up to my neck. I made the necessary adjustments to my swimsuit and then stood up. I was terrified and angry and incredibly turned on knowing he'd seen my fingers thrusting into my bare pussy. I frowned deeply and gave Caleb the 'come hither' finger curl. With a sheepish look, he opened the sliding door.