Dreams of Him

Story Info
She can't get her future son-in-law out of her mind.
8.3k words
4.48
24k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Dreams of Him

February 20th

Dear Diary,

It's been a lifetime since I've written in you. Literally, my daughter's lifetime. Emily turned twenty-two three months ago and now she's planning her wedding.

I'm forty-four now and my troubles aren't a midlife crisis; like maybe an emotional response to my baby getting married or something like that. But maybe they are. My doctor says it could be a hormonal imbalance from perimenopause. God, I'm so confused. All I know is that I can't tell anyone else about this. That's why I'm putting fresh paper into this old binder and picking up my pen.

I have missed you Diary, but when you have an amazing husband who hears all your woes and sees you through the dark times, there's not much need to jot everything down, like when I was a girl.

But this ... this I cannot tell Frank. I cannot tell my daughter because it's her fault this has happened to me. Because she brought him into my life. She brought Caleb, her new fiancé.

A year ago, when she was away at school, we were aware that she had a steady guy. She told us all about him and gushed about what a good man he was, smart and sweet and headed for great things professionally. But she's not into social media like most girls her age, so we only saw him in a single photo, and it wasn't a very good one. He was tall, blonde-haired, with an athletic build.

It wasn't until we went up to see her graduate from university, that we got a good look at him.

Diary, you know those big handsome guys that the movie studios like to put a tight suit on and call them a superhero? Caleb leaves them all in the dust. He is magnificent. An Adonis. Frank is five foot ten and Caleb has an easy six inches on him, and where Frank is lean, Caleb has the build of a prize fighter. And he is devastatingly handsome.

It was all I could do to not stare at him and mumble a greeting when she introduced us.

Happily, we were only there for a day. Soon after, I was easily able to put him out of my mind. But she wants to marry him here at our home, where she grew up. They both got jobs not far from the university but while we are planning the wedding, they have been driving down and staying ... here.

Diary, this is when I began to lose my mind.

***

February 27th

Frank is a fine, handsome man. But when someone mentions the words "alpha male" he isn't what I think of. Caleb though ... my God. My pulse races when he walks into the room. The muscles, his wild blonde hair, and his smile ... give him a feral, animalistic look. The things I have imagined doing to him make me ashamed. I was doing okay and keeping it together until the fourth day they stayed with us.

I came home from work a little early to find him standing in the guest bathroom with the door open. He was shaving, wearing only a towel. He was fresh from the shower, and I could see rivulets of water running down his naked back from his wet hair.

The muscles of his back were wonderfully defined. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I felt the cleft between my legs get wet and my heart beat like a drum. I imagined running my hands over his body. Chest and shoulders, back and stomach. And then tug at that towel to see the wonder that lies beneath. He almost caught me staring when he tapped his razor on the sink and turned his head to the right.

I stepped back just in time. With Frank not home for two hours, I went to my room, locked the door, and masturbated wildly.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I looked over at Frank. He looks so sweet when he sleeps. That's when I heard my daughter. Even from down the hall, I could hear her moaning. It was clear she was trying to be quiet but wasn't quite successful. She made little throaty squeaks. "Hnn, hnn, hnn." In my mind, I could see his amazing body pumping down into me, his face sweaty and flushed. I rolled over and buried my hands in my crotch once again.

At some point, they finished quietly, and I eventually drifted off, but it was fitful. That's when I had my first dream of him.

I woke in our bed, sighed deeply, and rolled over toward Frank. But it wasn't Frank. Caleb smiled at me in the moonlight. "Katie, I've been waiting for you to wake up," he said softly.

I smiled, completely unphased by his presence. "You have?" I replied.

He smiled and slid closer to me. I looked down over his toned naked body and smiled when I saw his flaccid penis. It hung limply across his upper thigh.

He reached out with his hand and cupped my cheek. "Of course. You're so beautiful and soft, it's all I can do to not touch you all day. Can I touch you now?"

I turned my head and kissed his wrist. "Yes, baby. All you want."

Caleb stretched across me and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into me. I felt my hands moving across the corded muscles of his back. We moaned as our bodies pressed together. His cock became hard, and I felt it pushing between my thighs.

He kissed my neck and then down my collarbone. Before long I felt his lips on my breasts, and I shivered in my arousal. My body trembled as his hands glided over my naked body, touching me everywhere. His fingers danced across my vulva, caressing my clit ever so gently.

Caleb kissed his way to my nipples and sucked one into his mouth. I could feel his tongue roll over it and nip it between his tongue and teeth. It felt amazing and before long I could feel my pussy leaking and I told him what I wanted.

"Caleb, put your beautiful cock in me. I want to feel it fill me."

His eyes met mine and I felt his throbbing cock slide over my vulva until I felt his cockhead at my opening. He probed around a little bit, and I felt his pre-cum and my slickness mix, as his cockhead entered me.

He kissed me and we moaned together as his cock slid smoothly into me. I flinched as I felt his cockhead butt against my cervix. My whole body was alive with sensation.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see his handsome face, and instead saw the ceiling fan above our bed turning lazily. The sun was up, and it lit our room dimly through the curtains. I looked next to me and saw my husband sleeping peacefully on his back, with a small smile. Perhaps he was having a sexy dream too.

I was as horny, Diary, as I have ever been. I reached over and slid my hand under the elastic band of the cotton boxers Frank wears to bed. His smile deepened when I grasped his semi-hard cock. I stuck my other hand under the leg opening of the silky shorts that I wear and found my pussy as wet as if Frank and I had been fucking for an hour.

I rolled over and got on my knees. I peeled his waistband down and freed his cock, only to ensnare it with my mouth.

Diary, I'll be honest. I've never enjoyed giving head as much as other women claim to. Maybe it's the pubic hair or the occasional smell or taste of pee, but I really only do it when it's a special occasion or I'm really fired up.

Like now. I stroked my hand down his length and sucked upward and was elated to feel it getting hard in my mouth. I looked up to see Frank staring at me, not saying anything, perhaps afraid to break the spell that caused me to awake wanting his thick cock in my mouth.

I moaned and closed my eyes to show him that I was indeed enjoying myself. I felt his hand gently touch my hair, caressing me.

I pulled his cock up straight and took it as deep as I could. Frank isn't hung like a porn star, but he's got nothing to be ashamed of either. I could feel it butting against the back of my throat and I fought against my gag reflex.

"Oh Katie," he whispered. That feels so good."

I replied with a deep, "Mmm." I cupped his balls and squeezed gently. I have to admit I was really enjoying how he felt in my mouth. Feeling his cock respond to the warmth and wetness of my mouth was a wonderful feeling.

It wasn't long before his cock was as hard as I've ever felt it. I sucked it and pulled off, taking a moment to lick the glans under the head of his cock making him moan deep in his throat. I leaned back and pulled my sleeping shirt over my head. Our eyes locked and I saw desire in my husband's eyes. I grabbed both of my breasts and squeezed them roughly. I moaned as my fingers brushed over my nipples.

Now Diary, I know my body is not what it once was. I've put on some pounds, but Franks swears that they all went to the right places. I've managed to keep an hourglass figure and Frank has never stopped mauling me like a teenager. No woman could ask for more from her man as she gets older.

Frank's expression was incredulous. "What's gotten into you?" he whispered breathlessly.

I smiled wantonly and knelt at my husband's hip, easing my shorts down and then off. "You're about to get into me. Is that alright?" Frank nodded enthusiastically, as I threw my leg over his hips, settling down with his thick cock pressed against my clit. It felt so fucking good there. I rocked gently, pushing his glans over my slit.

I grabbed his hands and placed them on my breasts. "Touch me, baby. I need your touch so bad." I whispered. My body was on fire. I lowered my body down over him and he took my right nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. Frank is a tit man from the word go. I cannot remember a day when he didn't touch them in some way. I would have called them medium-sized before we had Emily, and I gained a cup size afterward. His agile tongue swirled around my engorged nipple, and I felt my juices coating Frank's cock beneath me.

I felt the head of Franks cock slide into my slick hole, and I pushed my body back hard. The second his rock-hard cock slid into me fully, I came. I grabbed his biceps and ground down on him, and my mind exploded in a kaleidoscope of color and sensation. My body shook and I stifled a scream. I collapsed on his chest and our eyes met. "Fuck me, Frank," I panted.

His eyes narrowed and he put an arm around my back as he flipped us onto my back. In a flash he was on his knees and pulling my hips, slamming his cock into me hard. It felt so good. Like it hadn't in years. The fierce look in his eyes that I remembered was back.

He only lasted a few minutes in this position, but it was fantastic. He pushed himself back and bared his teeth as he groaned. I felt his cock swell and deliver a gout of cum up in my womb. It felt wonderful to be filled so energetically.

He looked down at me and our eyes met. I saw the passion in his eyes. "I love you," he whispered. I opened my arms for him, and we kissed passionately for a long time.

Diary, it was a magical morning and it completely drove the thoughts of my future son-in-law from my brain. At least for a while.

***

March 6th

Frank has questioned me several times about my behavior that morning. All I told him was that I had a very sexy dream, and I didn't remember much. He also remarked about the change in my attitude concerning blowjobs. I just shrugged and told him that I had enjoyed it at the time and that if he was to trim the hedges down there, I could be enticed to do it again. In truth, I was already looking forward to it.

The kids weren't around much for a few days. We'd see them at dinner maybe, but most of the time they would be out seeing old friends or arranging for the cake, flowers, invitations, and other wedding preparations. Ordinarily, as a mother, I would have liked to have been involved in some of it. But perhaps it's best that I wasn't.

***

March 13th

My Frank is a hard-working man. My father was also. Years ago, I brought Frank home to meet my parents, and my father just handed him a tool belt and said, "Let's go. We're hanging drywall in the addition today."

Frank just nodded and they got to work. As it turned out Frank wasn't great at drywall, but he worked hard and learned, and that's what mattered to my dad. That was how he got my dad's approval. Thursday, Frank did the same thing to Caleb.

"Caleb, I'd like a hand tearing out the old deck and maybe getting the footings poured for the new one. Think you can spare some time from checking out caterers?" Frank asked him at dinner.

Caleb didn't hesitate. "You bet Frank; let's get it done." I liked the smile that Frank gave our daughter. But Diary, Friday was so fucking hard on me.

I watched the two men from the kitchen window. First, they disconnected and ripped out the electrical conduit to the garden lights, and then Frank just handed Caleb the chainsaw. Frank gave a couple of instructions and Caleb just nodded and then removed his work shirt. He wore a tank top beneath it and his muscles stood out as he yanked the pull cord on the saw.

While Emily spent time on her laptop looking over dresses, I made every excuse in the book to get myself somewhere I could watch them. It took many strenuous hours but when the boards were gone, the two men dug out the footings and then swung sledgehammers to break up the old concrete. I couldn't tear my eyes from Caleb's heroic physique.

By dinner time the old deck was in stacked piles for a trip to the dump and the two men sat outside on the deck chairs, bonding over a beer. It would have been a heart-warming sight if my panties weren't soaked and my heart beating like a trip-hammer.

I made a quick but filling dinner, knowing the men would be hungry. Afterward, I stood at the sink, rinsing the dishes for the dishwasher, and Caleb came up behind me and set his beer glass next to the sink.

"That was terrific, Katie. You're a great cook." He was so close, and I could smell him. He smelled of hard work and sweat and all I could think of was how I wanted to tear the shirt from his amazing body. "Thank you, Caleb. I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said without turning. I knew he'd see it in my eyes if I turned to him.

That was when I had my first waking dream.

I felt his hard cock push into my naked ass as I stood at the sink. It was hot and insistent. His breath tickled my neck, and he sniffed around my ears. "You smell so good, Katie." I smiled as I felt his lips kiss my neck and shoulders. His hands slid up my sides before sliding under my lacey apron to cup my breasts firmly. His touch was electric, and I shivered all over.

I moaned and dried my hands on a towel. I grabbed his hands and squeezed them as they squeezed me, encouraging him to be rougher. I felt my pulse race and his lips and breath were hot on my neck. I moaned loudly and then reached around for the tie on my apron. His hands left my breasts to lift the apron over my head. I spun and reached behind his neck. Caleb reached under my ass and lifted my body effortlessly. I wrapped my legs around his hips and kissed him desperately as he stepped to his right and set me down on the island counter.

"Oh Caleb, your lips. I want them everywhere," I whispered. He smiled and I felt his hands on my breasts again.

"You're so beautiful Katie, and you have great tits," he said as his face dropped to my breasts and I felt my nipple drawn into his warm mouth. He hummed as he sucked, and I felt my pussy flood with wetness. I couldn't wait to feel his manhood inside me, stretching me, filling me. After an eternity of bliss, he lifted my legs and I fell backward onto my elbows. He gazed down at my trimmed pussy, and I saw him lick his lips lasciviously.

"Lick my pussy baby. Make me cum on your face," I said wantonly. I felt his breath on my pussy, as I ran my fingers through his honey-blonde hair, lifting my legs over his shoulders.

Caleb looked up at me and grinned wickedly. "I'm gonna lick you until you cum and then I'm going to fuck you over this counter like you're my own little slut."

I screamed, "Yes!" as his tongue slid inside my slick pussy. My fingers gripped the edge of the countertop when he ...

"Are you okay, Mom?" my daughter asked, startling me from my reverie. I'd never experienced anything like it before. It was so detailed, so arousing.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Your face is flushed." She said with a worried tone. I thought for a moment and decided this was an opportunity to escape from this situation.

"Actually, I am feeling a bit feverish. I think I should go lie down. Would you finish up the dishes for me?" Emily nodded with a caring smile, and I thanked her and turned to head to the bedroom.

Frank stopped me on the way, and I assured him that was fine, just a bit tired. He kissed my forehead and sent me on my way.

***

The dreams began immediately as I fell asleep on our bed and stepped from one depraved scenario to another.

Caleb and Frank sat in the patio chairs in the backyard again, a beer in their hands. I was on my knees between them, where I belonged, sucking and stroking their hard cocks, moving back and forth from one to the other. I felt their hands in my hair as they pushed my head down, pushing their cocks deeper. I reveled in the feeling of them pushing against the back of my throat. I felt so happy, to be used by these gorgeous men. I felt their hot cum gush over my lips and tongue and I moaned like a whore.

And then I was on the couch in the front room, sucking my husband's cock over the back of the couch as I rode Caleb cowgirl style. His cock filled me just the way I knew it would and I felt myself orgasm over and over, moaning around my mouthful until Frank coated my tits with gouts of cum.

And then my bedroom was filled with gorgeous athletic men. I was on my back and a handsome black man was pounding into my cunt while a tall dark-haired man was fucking my mouth energetically. I felt mouths on my nipples and felt fulfilled as I never had. I heard Caleb's voice. "You're so lucky Frank, to have such a gorgeous slut for a wife. Look at her take those cocks. It's a beautiful thing."

Then Frank's voice agrees, "Yes, I am. I'll let our friends enjoy her and then I'm going to tie her spreadeagled on this bed and fuck her until I'm too exhausted to move." I shuddered and cried out in ecstasy and ...

I awoke to the sound of Frank in the shower of our master bath. I pulled my hands down my face and moaned softly. I slid my hands down into my panties and felt my damp, matted pubic hair before my fingers found my clitoris. One touch and I knew that an orgasm was incredibly close. Diary, these dreams are a blessing and such a curse. I felt like I was going crazy with pure lust, unlike anything I'd ever felt.

I rose from the bed and stripped, dropping my shirt and panties in the hamper. I walked into the bathroom and opened the shower door. Frank was covered in soap and smiled when I entered. "Glad to see you are feeling better."

I smiled back then walked up and kissed him, feeling the soap slick between us as my breasts slid against his ribs. "Would you be interested in making me feel even better?" I asked seductively.

I didn't wait for a reply. I turned and stepped over to the shower caddy that held all our bathing needs. I removed the shaving cream and my razor. I felt Frank's eyes on me as I sat down on the tile bench that we had installed when we renovated this bathroom.

Our eyes met as I squirted a dollop of shaving cream onto my palm. I leaned back and spread my legs shamelessly. Frank's breathing hitched and his mouth fell open, as I began applying the cream to my vulva. I smiled. "I was dreaming of you just now," I purred.

Diary, I know it wasn't the whole truth, but it still wasn't a lie and the awed look on his face made it worth it. "Really? What was I doing?" he said with a shiver.