Dreams of Maternity Pt. 17

Story Info
Dreams of mpreg anal birth, sex ed, monks, vlogs, hook-ups!
3.3k words
3
5.1k
00

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monk

More of an inner monologue than the usual experiences last night in my lucid dream; but very interesting, even enlightening. I was in the middle of a state of meditation, a monk in some sort of spiritual discipline that apparently welcomed women and didn't require celibacy. It was beautiful. I could feel the weight of my belly and breasts being pulled down, gravity exerting its inexorable power on my pregnant body. I was sitting cross-legged, facing a gorgeous stream and, further away, a plain-looking housing complex. But I mostly kept my eyes closed, letting my inner thoughts and mental images lead the way.

I felt very grateful to be a monk in my condition: if this was some form of Buddhism, it must've been a very reformed version. And we must have had an especially liberal guru at the helm, what with my obviously-not-celibate form. It couldn't even be hidden by the loose monk's robes at this point, 38 weeks in or so. Visibly pregnant and a monk, however permitted I might have been at this monastery, I couldn't help but feel some shame deep within me. To err may be human, but the entire thing still just felt a little bit wrong. Enough time on my status here and negative feelings about myself: I tried to move on to more productive-feeling thoughts on which to meditate.

I couldn't quite move on from the thoughts of shame, though. But what was there to be ashamed of? Is there a more incredible way to participate in the universe's wonders than to create new life within one's own body? The primary and simplest way to get there was the procreative act, after all (not that there's anything wrong with other methods, or non-procreative sex - very much fine with every bit of it, personally). And why not marvel at the union between penis and vagina?

Evolution had developed these inter-locking genitalia for a wonderful purpose. And then there was the miraculous meeting of one particular sperm and one particular egg! Then the resultant, completely unique person one gives birth to! Pretty astounding stuff, if you ask me; things one could certainly reflect upon with deep reverence for life's mysteries and miracles. Certainly not just shame.

What about women is so objectionable for more conservative spiritual practices? I figured it might be some of our most thoroughly societally sexualized parts. But, was the vaginal canal not the portal via which new life entered the world? And were breasts not what provided nourishment to that hungry new being? They were complicated parts of the body with multiple functions, of course, but one could hardly deny their being critical to the life-making abilities of humanity. I didn't think society's sexual hang-ups should prevent me from considering these parts of mine in a more reverent light.

I tried to get away from rationalizing my shame away, rather successful though I'd been. Placing my focus on more physical concerns, I concentrated for a few minutes on the weight of my expectant body. My belly hung just an inch or so from the ground in my cross-legged position, the unavoidable force of gravity feeling as though it was pulling my whole body forward. My breasts, heavily swollen with milk, further shifted my center of gravity. I had to consciously lean myself backwards in order not to topple over forwards. The weights of new life and that new life's food were a delight to so palpably have within my own very human form. What amazing growth the female form was capable of, and to what incredible ends!

I thought about those ends for a few seconds, briefly inviting panic into my meditation. Thinking about childbirth tended to bring my inner anxiety right to the forefront of my mind. I would be attempting to give birth as naturally as was safely possible, and was anticipating a great deal of pain in the process. I forced myself to breathe deeply for a minute or two, focusing again on the weight of my belly pulling me down. I managed to shift my attention to another topic pretty quickly and fully, so that was a good affirmation of my meditation's efficacy.

I thought about the fact that I'd been a new life in my mother's womb long before I carried a new life in my own. And my mother in her mother's before that. Et cetera, et cetera: an amazing, magical biological lineage. Just a series of dang miracles, occurring every 25 years or so. Even more incredible was the more cosmic view of our lineage: everything came from the Big Bang, after all. We were all the endless variations of recombined atoms that had existed since the beginning of time, and would continue to exist long after us. And somehow, the honor of combining these atoms into a new life was happening right inside my body. Awe-inspiring stuff.

At the end of my meditation, I had pretty firmly come to a place of complete, reverent marveling at my role as a pregnant woman. What outside of this could possibly be more worthy of spiritual contemplation? And who was more suited to contemplate the spiritual than a pregnant woman? I was very much contented.

The Bartender

Last night I was an attractive young pregnant bartender, dispensing drinks to a handful of pathetic looking drunks. I was more than a little bored and more than a lot horny; luckily, it was just a few minutes before closing time. I scouted the potential talent in front of me, settling on a relatively fit, exceedingly drunk regular in his mid-20s. The apartment upstairs was my residence, so I wouldn't have to drag his wasted ass very far to get him into my bed. I was 37 weeks along, gravid and unwieldy: if I could just get him supine and erect on my bed, though, I could ride a mean dick to my heart's content. Never too pregnant for that, I'd discovered.

The last few minutes of business expire, and I rush out the handful of drunks...minus my fuck-target. Him I carefully guide up the stairs out back, talking him through the process of walking step-by-step: I can't carry a man to bed in my condition, after all. It takes a minute, but I get him into my apartment, then my room, fully naked, and ultimately onto my bed. I continued speaking to him loudly and demanding responses, not wanting him to pass out or lose the ability to consent: I was a massive and massively horny preggo, not a date rapist.

He moaned loudly as I took him in my mouth to get him hard. It took a minute, what with his inebriation, but I was persistent and enthusiastic; he was ready for penetration in four or five minutes. I mounted him, his eyes widening at my pregnant weight rested on his crotch region, belly resting on his lower abdomen. He wasn't too drunk to grab my tits as I bounced, which felt great. I rubbed my clit with one hand and steadied my bump with the other as I rode him hard.

It seemed the alcohol was keeping him from getting off, or he had unexpectedly great stamina. I rode him for at least 15 minutes, getting myself off a satisfying (and exhausting, at this point) 6 times. He finally came, moaning tiredly and closing his eyes for sleep before I'd even dismounted. I'd let him sleep it off, though that had been far from my plan. I pushed him to the edge of the bed so I could spread out my large pregnant physique on the majority of the bed. It was a good fuck, and I was grateful for my pliable-men-providing job, boring though it was before I got this dick in me.

Gender Reveal Party

My wife and I excitedly awaited the arrival of our guests. We'd announced we were pregnant a few months back, and were now at the point in the pregnancy where we'd have the family and friends over to reveal the gender. They hadn't seen us since our initial announcement, and this party held a potential surprise for them...

I waited in the backyard behind a large tarp we'd hung up between two trees. My wife, wearing a shape-hiding baggy sweatshirt, would tell our guests that I was waiting to release the tarp and reveal a banner with the gender. The surprise to be revealed was not the gender of the baby, though, but the gender of the one carrying the child. I, a man in a tight tank top and leggings, was 5 months pregnant, and I'd be exposed to our unsuspecting friends and family when I got the cue from my wife.

I heard them gradually gather on the other side of the tarp, and my wife finally gave me the signal. "Show them, Stephen!" The string was pulled, the tarp fell in front of me, and the sign read "STEPHEN'S PREGNANT!!" I could see the eyes of our audience quickly glancing between me and the sign, the sign and me. The message was clear, as was my altered physiology.

Many confused questions ensued, but our guests were all extremely supportive once the whole shock-that-men-can-suddenly-get-pregnant thing wore off. It was a very memorable gender reveal indeed, and we didn't even start any forest fires.

Delivery

The dream began with a seriously intense, bump-tightening contraction, and only got more painful from there. I was a man, nude and full-term pregnant on a bed in a windowless and doorless approximation of a hospital room. My ass had several inches of support under it and my legs were spread: I was about to give birth anally and unassisted, it seemed. I'd barely put this together when I had another contraction. They were alarmingly close together, the delivery clearly imminent. Apparently, I could endure a significant amount of pain while lucid dreaming at this point, not waking up due to these strong pains. Wonderful news.

Well, it wasn't all bad. I'd come close to giving birth in my sleeping adventures, and had always been a little bit curious about it (in addition to extremely nervous...). Anal births were fictitious in real life, of course, but a mainstay of mpreg fantasies. And I'd get to experience this unique happenstance! Another contraction hit me and I groaned in pain. They seemed to be just a minute or so apart. When this one subsided, I reached down to feel the area of my anus, and found my asshole seriously dilated. This was happening.

I noticed my dick was rock hard and thought of the idea of orgasmic labor. Women would sometimes rub one or two out while giving birth, supposedly easing the pain in a natural way. I went to work, pleased at the distraction and that I didn't lose my erection during contractions. Based on the number of contractions I had while masturbating, it took me about five minutes to cum. I felt some serious relief, loosened up enough to start pushing. It seemed like the time, anyway.

I started to push, using the same muscles one would use for a bowel movement. To say it was worse than the hardest, most arduous, constipation-ending shit I'd ever taken wouldn't even begin to scratch the surface of the flesh-tearing sensation down there. Impressing myself, I kept pushing and pushing, taking short breaks to get some oxygen back into my body. Finally, after several post-orgasm minutes of pushing, I heard something down there and felt around: the head had started to crown.

A few more pushes and my baby was in my hands. It started to cry and I woke up, relieved that I didn't have to deal with the massive amount of blood I'd spilled.

Open

I watched through the closet-shutters of what I knew to be my dream-bedroom: my heavily pregnant dream-wife was laying on the bed, being fucked by one man and blowing another. My knee-jerk reaction was one of shocked anger, but I quickly remembered the situation: her libido was out of control, and I was no longer up to the task on my own. She needed more, and the deal we reached was that I'd watch secretly from the closet as she partook of an open relationship. I'd be an observer, at least, and she'd get a few more dicks to help satisfy her raging needs. Thus, the threesome I found myself witnessing.

These guys both had real stamina, it seemed. After watching the fucking and sucking for five minutes or so, I noticed my own dick had gotten very hard. I took it out, slowly and quietly (so as not to be discovered) stroking along to the action. Knowing I wouldn't have to take care of the mess, I grabbed a dream-shirt next to me to use as a cum-rag once I felt climax approaching after three or four minutes of jerking it. Cumming into the shirt, I involuntarily let out a groan: all three of them stared at the closet. "Sorry?" I half-said, half-asked. This seemed to satisfy them, as the blowing and fucking resumed just as it'd been going before.

Finally, one stranger came in my wife's pussy, and my wife swallowed another stranger's load. She moaned through it all, apparently able to time her own orgasm to happen simultaneously. It was quite a show, and even though I'd just gotten off a few minutes later and hadn't been touching myself since, I came. I woke up with sticky pajamas and a feeling somewhere between arousal and betrayal. Marriage seems hard.

Sex Ed

We were in a classroom with about 20 of the little seats with attached desks, all occupied by adults, including your truly. It seemed about evenly split between men and women. At the front of the room, in front of a blackboard that read "Sexual Education," was a woman that looked a lot like Julia Roberts in the mid-90s, but naked and gravid with child. Her milk-heavy breasts hung all the way down onto her already-dropped bump, which featured a distinct linea nigra, a pronounced outie belly button, and a perfect tear-drop shape. She motioned to her belly as she finished up the prepared section of the class: "And that is where women keep babies before they're born! Any questions?" Despite everyone in the room being at least 20 years old, several hands shot up.

"Why are your nipples like that?" asked one man in his 30s. She smiled. "During pregnancy, nipples get darker and more sensitive, and areolas get bigger. This probably helps once the baby is born, because it can see the nipple more easily."

"Does it hurt, getting the belly?" asked the woman directly to my right. The teacher shook her head. "No, it doesn't hurt. But I'm very tired and horny."

"Can you have sex?" asked another woman. Smiling and nodding, the teacher maintained meaningful eye contact with me. "Maybe Stephen can help me answer that. Stephen, do you wanna fuck me?" I really did, so I got up, noticing for the first time that I was fully nude and fully erect. The teacher sat on the edge of the desk, legs spread in anticipation of my arrival at the front of the room.

Without slowing my pace, I entered her directly at walking speed. She groaned in pleasure, quickly starting to rub her clit with one hand and right nipple with the other. I fucked her hard and fast, both of my hands gripping her firm bump tightly. This odd, inexplicable scene was apparently very arousing for me, as I got off in about two minutes. Removing my cock from her, my cum started to leak out of her pussy right away.

"Oooohhh, look!" she exclaimed. "Everyone come up here to see what a creampie looks like!" They were pretty excited, too, and I became very proud of the work I'd done.

Vlog

"Hey guys! This is my 39 weeks pregnancy vlog: just one week to go, I can hardly believe it!" I began. I could only see the computer screen showing me what I was recording on my web cam. It was a medium shot, white cleavage-revealing tank top up to my blonde hair in a ponytail. I was an attractive young woman, probably 25 or so. "Crazy exciting, crazy nerve-wracking. So excited to meet her, of course, but also getting a bit sad to be leaving pregnancy behind. What an amazing experience this has been! I really appreciate all of you sticking with me through the whole thing. I am officially considered full-term at 39 weeks, so I could safely give birth any day now, which is hard to wrap my head around.

"At this point, the baby is basically as big as she's going to get, apparently about the size of a honeydew melon. As of my doctor's appointment two days ago, she was measuring 20 inches long and about 7.5 pounds. It's mind-blowing: my daughter's just in here [I gestured towards my off-screen bump], already just how I'm going to meet her in a matter of days. As far as symptoms go at the moment, I've got all sorts of unpleasant gastrointestinal stuff going on that I'm sure you don't want to hear about in detail: heartburn's the most pleasant of these. Lots of Braxton-Hicks contractions, lots of movement in there; or, at least as much movement as she still has room to do, it's pretty darn tight in there at this point. My back hurts constantly, as does my pelvic area, since she's down there already in position for the birth.

"Okay, time for a bump shot. [I stood, my huge belly taking up 90% of the screen] As you can see and as you'd probably guess, I'm even bigger, just like I have been every week. It's amazing to me that my skin is capable of stretching this much. So stretched out it's shiny for some reason, as you can see. Mostly still pretty smooth, but a few stretch marks around my hips, as you can see. And my belly button is even more of an outie, sticking out like crazy there. I love being this huge, despite how heavy it is and how exhausted it makes me. It's just amazing, and I love how round and firm it is. Can't keep my hands off it!

"All right," I sat back down, surprising myself as I pulled my top up over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra; this was an unexpectedly sexy turn... "Here's the tit shot for this week. Nipples even darker and sticking out like a full inch: definitely ready for breastfeeding. And I don't see how my areolas can get any wider, though they keep managing to. My tits have been leaking like crazy; I have to wear dark tops over nursing bras, and based on some of the looks I've gotten in public over the past few days, I'm still visibly wet even through those layers. Kinda hot? I don't know, I still find all of this pretty sexy, even as it gets a little grosser and more uncomfortable toward the end. Am I a total weirdo? Maybe, but my husband is still loving how much sex we're having. I thought we'd be doing it a lot less in my third trimester, but that has not been the case at all. I ride him, like, four times a day.

"My pussy is all kinds of engorged and ready for fun whenever we can. Here, check this out." I stood again, lifting my bump as far up as possible and spreading my legs a little to give a view of my swollen genitals. I don't think this is how these videos usually go, but I'm all for it. "As you can see, my pussy kinda sticks out a little at this point. And you can probably see I'm pretty wet even now, just thinking about sex a little bit!" I sat back down and tilted the camera down, screen now filled with bare tits and bare belly. "So this is it! Could be my last video, or maybe there'll be one more if I last another week. Either way, I gotta go get my husband's cock in me. Thanks for watching!"