Dress Code

Story Info
Best to find out the dress code before you start work!
3.2k words
4.13
8.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long, post-Covid lockdown struggle, Erin finally landed a job using her business school degree. Executive Secretary sounded so good to her; she started designing her business card in her head. She got a call yesterday from the Accounts Administrator, welcoming her aboard. Maria sounded quite delightful as she reminded Erin of her start time, what she'd need to bring for HR to set up her records, and of course, the dress code. "Let's see... you'll be here on Tuesday. High heels, flowing skirt, white top. You want to impress the owner, Karl, who will be stopping by tomorrow. And Jim, your boss, will want you looking your best."

Formal Dress

The HVAC firm had multiple subcontractors working out in the field, so Karl and Jim were often on the road. But they both would be there to meet the new hire, Jim in the morning but Karl not arriving until after lunch. Erin chose a black skirt, tight around her rounded butt, flaring until it reached her mid thigh and finished with an uneven crepe that touched one shoe but rode high on her other leg. Her top was a simple white shell, finished with a brightly colored silk scarf and sparkly earrings. Since she was 5'11" she chose a low heel so as not to call attention to her height.

Right at 9 she walked into the office and saw a tall, good looking man with salt and pepper hair and large muscles, filling out his tanned frame. "Come right in, Erin," he said, and she immediately recognized Jim's voice from her Zoom interview last Friday. For some reason his video was turned off at the time of the interview, but she felt a chill emanating from her pussy when she saw him. She resisted the urge to run to the bathroom to tend to it, and instead came into his office.

As she stepped in, he looked her over, slowly, starting with her wavy auburn hair and moving down to her rather stunning lips, long neck, and on to her firm 36 C breasts, nipples erect from nerves, showing off their length and puffiness. He signaled her to twirl, which she did, held by the magnetism of his eyes. Her long legs and firm ass brought a smile. But when he got to her shoes, he put one hand on his chin, and rested his elbow on his other crossed arm.

"Hmmm, no this won't do. Didn't Maria tell you of our dress code? Today is high heels, to remind us of our ability to rise above any problem."

"Oh, I'm sorry, she did say high heels, but I'm tall..." Erin stammered.

"It's not for others, it's for you. Karl instituted this program, based in empowering our employees to remain always aware of their abilities." Erin looked down and saw that Jim had 2" lifts on his shoes. The light started to go on for Erin. "We announce at the end of the work day what tomorrow's code will be. It's all in the employee manual you'll get from HR. For now, Maria will help you out."

Jim pressed a button on his phone and Maria came in. She immediately saw the problem and, with a nod from Jim, brought Erin into a storeroom. There, shoes of every color and style, height and designer name, were neatly arranged on the shelves. A padded wide bench gave them a place to sit. "Let's see what we have to work with," she said while taking Erin's foot into her hands, gauging the size. Running her hands over Erin's feet led to a sudden inhale as Erin relaxed into the moment. Or tried to, that is. "Relax, we are all family here," Maria said softly. "Do you need me to help settle you down?" Maria asked, her hand running up Erin's leg. Erin again drew a breath sharply, as Maria pressed her hand softly but firmly against Erin's sex. With a gentle gyration, perhaps unintentionally, Erin pressed her rapidly dampening slit against the inviting hand, until Maria found the nub of her clit reaching a tight hardness between her fingers. "I'm always here for you; just tell me you want to try out some shoes." She selected a red-soled pair of stunning black shoes and slipped them on her feet.

Again Erin felt a need to rush to the bathroom to finish what Maria had started, but Jim met her at the door with an approving nod. "Come back to my office and we can talk about your job responsibilities." Erin dutifully followed, and started to take a seat. "No, we start here with this map," he said, pointing to the wall. There a large map of the region had many pins in it. Jim reached his hand in front of her to point to the company's latest project. His arm pressed against her chest as he did so, and her long nipple jumped to attention at his touch. She startled, and wound up pressing back against him, where a long, hard object pressed against her. She felt him press in, which she took to be a sign that he was keeping her from falling.

They took their seats as Jim spent the morning going over schedule and duties, until Karl showed up. Blond hair and tanned skin, equally muscular but far shorter even with his higher lifts, Karl was equally handsome. "Good afternoon Erin! I'm glad to see you are rising above your problems with those lovely shoes. I hope you will now let me take you out to lunch." They left together and headed to a cozy and expensive gourmet French restaurant, where Karl had reserved a corner booth at the back of the dimly lit room. He ordered a $350 bottle of Cabernet, making her promise she would help him finish it; it would be such a shame to let any of it go to waste. Then he said, "please put the menu down. I will order for you." With that he called the waiter over and ordered in perfect French.

Between their third and fourth courses he sat back and looked at Erin. Her body shivered, and a warm wetness filled her vagina, running down her leg. He caught her scent and graciously took his napkin, wiping up the inside of her leg and down the other. Taking a deep sniff of the napkin, he nodded approvingly. He went back to her slit, gently opening it between his fingers, and when more of her juices wound up in his hand he slowly brought his hand to his lips and licked all his fingers dry-- never for a moment breaking eye contact. She closed her eyes and leaned back as he slid his hand under her shell and in through the bottom of her bra until he had her nipple between his fingers, tugging gently. She began a steady moaning with every outbreath.

He reached over to her shell and deftly removed it, catching the front closure of her bra and popping it open. Now topless with both breasts exposed, he let out a low whistle. Her puffy nipple areoles held up her long nipples, now pointing out from her breasts at firm attention. He leaned in, taking her nipples one after the other and sucking long and hard.

Erin immediately fell into a long and trembling, loud orgasm. Her body bucked, and her hand fell onto his 9 inch cock which he had surreptitiously released from his pants. The waiter came to the table at his signal and brought a Crème Brûlée with whipped cream for dessert. The waiter watched as he took her dessert and rubbed it over her breasts, and took his own dessert to rub all over his throbbing member, not the least bit worried about it getting all over his Italian silk suit.

"Shall we eat dessert?" he asked, and she immediately laid back on the table so he could eat first. Each lick got her more and more turned on until she headed straight for his dick. He stopped her in midair and told her to wait. He unclasped her skirt, pulled down her now soaked panties which he discarded on the dirty plates, and placed his face fully on her labia. With his tongue thrusting deep inside her, she screamed to another orgasm.

"Ok, now you can eat" he said, drawing her to him. She quickly inhaled his giant manhood, down her throat, and squealing as it filled her fully. With swift action, he pumped three times and filled her throat with his seed.

They laid back against their chairs, enjoying the afterglow for ten minutes. He handed her back her shell top and skirt, pocketing her bra, saying he would have it cleaned for her. She slid on the top and her skirt, noting that she'd never taken off her shoes, now dripping with body fluids. Her nipples rubbed against the top as she walked out of the restaurant, her breasts pressed against the fabric so that every inch of her tits were clearly visible to all those who cared to look. He pointed at one guy who kept staring; he asked her to take care of it. So she pulled up her top and flashed her tits, as he opened his coat and masturbated in front of her, shooting his sperm all over her chest. Both of them laughed hysterically as they headed down the street to the office.

As she arrived to collect her things, she heard the announcement that tomorrow would be Casual day. She headed over to HR, only to find that the person had called in sick. Maria had already left for the day, so she shrugged her shoulders and headed home. She had four more orgasms before she finally drifted off to sleep.

Casual Day

The next day, Erin chose a pair of skin tight jeans and a flannel shirt, covering her sports bra, and a pair of kick ass cowboy boots, hand tooled and smelling of rich leather. She showed up at work precisely on time, and once again Jim was there to meet her. He brought her into his office and looked her over. "Well, you'll get the hang of it. But it's casual day, where we learn that there is nothing to bind us." He walked over to her, unbuttoned her shirt to the bottom, and had her remove it and her bra. He was totally fixated on her amazing tits, so he almost forgot to continue. "Sorry, um... put your shirt on but don't button it. Tie the tails under your boobs, and you are good."

She tied the shirt as Jim had asked. But her nips were so hard that she couldn't cover them. She tried pressing them down, but then her under boob popped out, so she gave up and let them be. "Is there anything else I can do for you, Jim?" He couldn't think of anything, so she asked, "how about the men? Don't they have to get beyond what binds them?" Jim replied, "Of course they do! The men don't wear underwear on Casual Day." She looked down and saw Jim was wearing shorts, and a fleshy mushroom appeared peeking out from his pant leg. With a short gasp, she turned and left to organize her desk. She thought of a question so she came back to his office, where he quickly tried to cover his hard cock which he was pumping. She sat down quietly to watch, and rubbed her crotch through her jeans. Jim looked up and saw what was happening. He buzzed for Maria, who came in and assessed the situation; she stood up and peeled off her shorts and panties. Maria is a svelt beauty with 34b boobs and an ass that just won't quit. She had a neatly trimmed triangle of bush, and smooth slit. Since it was casual day, she wore no bra and a loose top that had a neckline that reached her dainty belly button. As Maria bent over, her top revealed the fullness of her perky breasts. Erin could see that her areoles were about the size of a quarter but her nipples were firm and short little top hats. Erin felt the tingling again, rising from her feet inexorably to her crotch. Maria came over to Erin and rubbed her crotch deeply onto Erin's jeans. Her clit was bursting its hood, and the texture of Erin's jeans caused her to launch into a pulsating squirt of hot girl cum as she leaned back and throbbed. As Jim exploded from his own handiwork and view, Maria asked if he needed anything else. "Yes, can you give me a report on the status of our San Diego division?" Turning sideways, giving Jim a perfect sideboob, she said she had sent the programmers to fix their internet connection or to not come back at all. "Perfect," he said, and Maria came behind his desk, leaned over and swallowed his now-limp cock to clean up his cum. With that, she headed back to her office without bothering to get dressed.

Erin took a moment to check in with Terry, the HR director. Terry invited her to sit down, with a quick "I'm so glad you are getting past the things that bind you!" Terry had on a long scarf around her neck, the ends of which covered her small breasts. Erin could see Terry's nipples were pokies, and she wished she could see her whole breast.

"So, do you have any questions?" Terry asked.

"Yes... is there this much sex happening all the time here? And does everyone participate?"

"Actually," Terry commented, "there technically is no sex at all. We don't allow penetration. And if anyone does attempt it, the Penetration Alarm sounds. I have your Sensor here. Please remove your jeans." She looked at her quizzically but complied. "Oh, lovely G string! But that needs to come off too." She looked embarrassed, so Terry quickly removed her scarf, showing her hard nipples with no areoles showing; they had been absorbed by her nipples expanding. Erin found it incredibly hot, and her vulva started to expand and lubricate. "Oh, good, you are getting wet. That makes the insertion easier."

Terry looked at Erin, noting her poussled pussy, parting on its own, her inner lips exposed and her clit standing like a micro penis complete with head. "Let me lubricate you some more," she said, as she licked and sucked her clit to its full length. Her labia were rock hard, and her legs fell open. Terry took the small wireless sensor and inserted it into her vagina back near her cervix. "You won't feel this when you are having sex with anyone, but anyone implanted with a similar sensor actually penetrating you will set off the alarm throughout the building. We want to allow people to be free of sexual urges, but we do have to maintain boundaries after all."

Finding her beautiful small tits irresistible, Erin asked if she could suck on them. "Of course, any time," Terry said. Erin stood and untied the knot in her shirt, setting her own girls free. The two women started sucking deeply on each others' nipples, flicking them with their tongues, and eliciting moans from them both. Erin, in her naked frenzy, reached tor Terry's knit shorts to pull them down. "Wait, I..." Terry stuttered. But so insistent was Erin that she quickly removed them, and stopped in silence and stared when she saw an 8-inch, uncircumcised penis fall out of her shorts.

"Oooooh my! You are trans!" Erin blurted. "Yes, does it bother you? Most everyone here has been very supportive." Erin wasted no time in getting to work on her now hard and throbbing cock. Erin wrapped her tits around it, sliding up and down. Terry took a bottle of lube and oiled Erin's hot tits to make it easier. A massive explosion followed, and Erin was once again covered in cum. Terry pressed a button on her phone, and Maria showed up. She flung off her loose and flowy top, and set to licking up every drop of cum on Erin's breasts. Terry assisted by stroking Maria's now hard vulva, inserting a finger to caress her G-spot. Erin twirled her fingers on Maria's nipples until all three of them drifted off into reverie.

When Erin came back to her senses, she got up to leave. "You'll have to come back every month so I can change the batteries on your sensor," Terry said to her. "And tomorrow we learn to be transparent with each other, so everything must be see-through."

Transparent Day

When Erin arose, she looked through her wardrobe for the filmiest top she owned. It was transparent white with embroidery; she adjusted the top so the embroidery covered her nipples as best she could. She found a pair of panties, transparent with a split crotch. Slipping them on, she wondered if that was enough. Deciding it was, she put on a pair of high heeled sandals and headed out the door.

It was freeing walking in the brisk air, her nipples hardening instantly. As she turned the corner she saw Karl entering the building. She ran to catch up with him and ride the elevator to the 17th floor. He was wearing a flimsy g-string and nothing else, totally barefoot. "I'm so glad you are being transparent with all of us," he said, looking her over.

The elevator suddenly lurched to a standstill and the lights went out, except for a safety light in the ceiling. "Damn power outage," Karl said. Erin was shaking, nervous and claustrophobic. Karl picked up on it immediately, and held her tight until she stopped shaking. He hit the alarm button but nothing happened. "Well we'll have to try something else." He dropped his g-string to the floor of the elevator and pulled her close. He was short enough that his mouth found her pussy right in front of him, and his tongue filled her slit. She relaxed and slipped to the floor. He took his now raging erection and slid it along the outside of her slit, feeling the sensation of her hard clit rubbing against the tip of his manhood. As he slid, she emitted more and more juices until he felt nothing but smooth warmth against her shaved-smooth pussy.Then, saying "I think this is the only way out of this situation," he thrust himself deep into her, as they both exploded in orgasms.

Immediately the Penetration Alarm sounded throughout the building. Terry rushed to his desk to find out where the transgression took place. "OMG it's the elevator, and it's stuck between floors!" With the incessant beeping of the alarm continuing, the elevator phone added to the cacophony filling their ears. Erin shook herself out of her fear, opening her eyes and adjusting to the light.

Erin blinked, finding herself alone in her bedroom, her alarm clock sounding and her phone ringing. She silenced the alarm and reached for the phone. "Hello, this is Maria Stagg, from Peters HVAC. I'm so excited to let you know that you got the job. Do you think you can start today at 10? Your boss and the owner will both be in the office today, so it would be good if you can."

"That's wonderful news!" Erin said, not hiding her excitement. "I do have one question though... do you have a dress code?"

"You may wear whatever you like. See you at 10!"

Erin smiled, got dressed and reached for her flats, but changed her mind, selecting 3" heels.

THE END