Ferris Wheel Flashing

Story Info
Suzi loved flashing and tonight she would flash everyone.
10.8k words
4.64
16.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers

Suzi was wet. In fact, she was probably more wet than she had ever been in her life. Of course, that might have something to do with the fact that she was going to DO something she had never done in her life.

Suzi was going to flash her boobs at the whole world!

Well, she thought to herself, not the whole world, just the entire county.

Over the past couple of years, Suzi had discovered that she loved to flash people. It all started one day when she was riding in her boyfriend's car. She and Terry were both seniors in the local high school. The tiny collection of stores and houses she called home was limited in every way, and if they wanted to do anything besides sit and watch paint peel, they had to drive to the next town over. Movies and shopping and pretty much everything but eating at home with the family was possible only by traveling more than twenty minutes. Sometimes Terry joked that the entire reason the sexiest girl in town kept him as her boyfriend was because he owned a car. Rural Southern Indiana had little to offer teenagers looking for something to do if they had no car.

His was an older car with a convertible top that still worked, and they were speeding with the top down on the old country road that separated the cluster of homes and small shops in which she lived, and which her family actually called a town, from the larger town that had the only movie theater in fifty miles. Her boyfriend, Terry, had wanted to see the new Rambo movie and she went along for the ride. And because she decided she would try something new. She would let her boyfriend feel her boobs tonight.

Suzi found herself getting turned on by her sexy thoughts as they watched the opening of the movie, trying to figure out how she was going to bring this about. A few minutes later, she decided to begin distracting her boyfriend. She was nestled against him with his arm around her shoulders and his hand hanging down but not quite touching her boob. They had made out before, many times, but she had only let him feel her right boob one time. Nothing more, and nothing since. Tonight she was going farther, and the thought of that made her wet.

Suzi shifted her position in the padded movie theater seat until his hand was barely touching her breast. Then she leaned forward slightly to reach for the popcorn, which resulted in Terry's hand actually resting on her boob. She allowed it to remain there without saying or doing anything for several minutes, while he tried to figure out if she was going to let him actually touch and fondle her boobs. Then, subtly, he moved his hand until it was gently holding her boob. She felt a tingle as she let his hand remain on her tit flesh, and she quietly moaned without removing his hand. For several minutes she felt his hand there, until she could stand it no longer.

She lifted her hand and gently placed it over his, pressing his hand into her boob and giving him tacit permission to do more. As expected, his hand slowly cupped her boob, and then closed more firmly over it. He quietly moaned, and he subtly squeezed her flesh. Now, it was her turn to moan. They finished the movie that way -- he gently massaged and squeezed her breast, and she quietly moaned. Suzi looked down and saw that his dick was hard and pressing against his zipper. She couldn't help herself as she grinned in satisfaction.

Suzi had been flat-chested for her entire life. Then, in her Sophomore year, her boobs began to grow. She remembered the day her mother took her on a shopping trip to the next city so Suzi could get her first bra. The sales lady asked her to remove her blouse so she could take some measurements. As she let her blouse slide from her shoulders, Suzi looked down at her tiny boobs. They weren't much, but the fact that her boobs actually existed for the first time was so thrilling to her it almost made her dizzy. Finally, the other girls would stop making fun of her titties. Comments like, "She is a pirate's dream -- a sunken chest!" and "She's a carpenter's dream -- flat as a board." would no longer be thrown at her. And every day, as she dressed for school, she would stand in front of the mirror in her bedroom and will her tits to grow.

And grow they did. In eighteen months, her breasts went from no size or shape other than tiny pink nipples to a large C-Cup and almost a D-Cup, with large nipples that were very dark brown and quite hard almost 24/7. Those hard nipples were centered in large and light-brown areolae that were slightly elliptical in shape. When Suzi compared her tits to those she saw in the porn movies she watched on her laptop, she saw what she believed to be awesome tits, almost perfect in size and shape. They were pert, round, and they hung only slightly from their weight. This allowed them to jiggle and sway when she would move, without being unnaturally large. She knew her boobs were beautiful and sexy, and she was determined to enjoy them.

And the boys at school really noticed. Suddenly, she was popular. Suddenly, all the boys started paying attention to her. Or at least they were paying attention to her tits. So Suzi dressed accordingly. She wore tight sweaters or button-down blouses with the top few buttons undone. She would be conservative in class, but then unbutton as soon as she stepped outside the classroom. And she discovered that she loved it when the boys looked at her tits. Some of the girls were a little nasty about it, but they weren't her friends anyway, so she just ignored them. In fact, she found she enjoyed distracting their boyfriends even more than the rest of the boys.

But the ones she REALLY enjoyed distracting were her teachers. She now sat in the front two rows of her classes instead of sitting in the back rows of all her classes like she used to. And she would wear mostly skirts and dresses to school, instead of the slacks or shorts she usually wore in the past. She would slowly spread her knees while seeming to concentrate on her notes or her textbooks, giving her teachers a clear but apparently accidental view of her panties. Or she would drop her pencil and take extra time picking it up so she could bend over and let them look down her blouse as she showed off her boobs.

Without even understanding her desires, Suzi became an exhibitionist.

Suzi settled on a popular boy who had a car, and teased him with accidental views down her blouses and up her skirts. After a week of teasing, he asked her out and she started dating him. When they had made out in the past, it was always at her house when her parents were out on their date night. As they left for their weekly dinner and a movie, her dad always reminded her of the rules -- "No friends, no alcohol, no cigarettes, and no drugs." And then they would leave her to her boring evening. For most of her high school time, she didn't date. But now that she had tits, lots of boys asked her for dates. And when she started dating Terry, things changed.

Terry insisted on coming over on Friday nights, when Suzi was home alone, and he usually brought beer. Since they were both over eighteen, the legal drinking age in her state, she didn't even hesitate and enjoyed four of them during the first movie they watched. He kissed her within the first few minutes of that first movie and she loved it.

That wasn't her first kiss. Hell, no. But it was her first time actually making out. And they really made out. They kissed and they kissed. For several minutes, they kissed without stopping. Predictably, their kisses developed passion, and suddenly Terry forced his tongue into her mouth. At first, that seemed disgusting to her and she jerked her face away.

"Come on, Suzi, everyone does it!" Terry was almost pleading, so she kissed him again and allowed his tongue to invade her mouth. As uncomfortable as it made her feel, she discovered a level of passion that she had never experienced, and they made out for another ten minutes without interruption. Suzi was discovering just how lacking her life was, not only in entertainment but in worldly information. And the longer they kissed, the more turned on she was by his tongue. She even wondered for just a second how his tongue would feel licking and penetrating her pussy.

But she stopped short of fulfilling any of her fantasies or his. She didn't let him play with her tits and she hadn't even touched his dick as it pushed against his zipper with such force that his tight jeans actually formed a tent. Terry had gone home that night in frustration, and Suzi had her own frustrations. Her entire body was tingling, and she savored that tingling, as she lay in her bed unable to sleep.

So now they were headed home from the next town where they had watched the Rambo movie. She had already finished two beers and they weren't even halfway through the twenty minute drive home. Suzi stood, turned around, and bent over her seat back to retrieve another beer from the cooler in the back seat. And as she did so, the wind blew her skirt up and over her waist.

Suzi screamed in embarrassment, and tried to pull her skirt down. But one hand was still digging in the cooler and the other hand was simply ineffective at holding her skirt down. For a couple of seconds, she panicked, knowing that Terry could see her panties. Worse, anyone driving by could see her tiny panties hugging her tight ass. She had just bought these panties over the Internet and now was embarrassed that she had. They were small, well tiny, actually. Not quite a thong, there was very little material covering her ass and almost nothing covering her pussy. Suzi knew she was hiding very little flesh from anyone watching.

Then a strange thought hit her. She bought those panties, and several pair like them, because she thought they were beautiful. With white lace around the waist and the leg openings, the bold colors of the small amount of material made the panties look beautiful. For several seconds, Suzi thought about her tight, round ass covered in those beautiful panties sticking high in the air, and she suddenly stopped fighting the wind. She grabbed the seat to steady herself and pulled a beer from the cooler. Holding her position, she looked over at Terry and saw that he was staring at her ass, and felt a thrill run through her body. She handed him the beer and he took it, but he never looked away from her tight ass. So she took her time fishing out a second beer and then closing the cooler. She paused for several more seconds, and finally twisted around and settled back into her seat, aware of that tingling sensation going up and down her spine again.

Suzi realized that she liked flashing Terry. And then she realized that she liked flashing. And then she realized that she wanted to do it again.

The next time she flashed someone was a week later. She took the bold step of letting Terry see her panties again on the next date night. She was wearing another short skirt for the movie they were about to watch. And just before she clicked the remote to start the DVD, she decided to get two more beers from the refrigerator.

She knew that Terry could see into the kitchen from his seat in the family room, and she decided to have some fun. With her back to him, she opened the refrigerator door and bent over at the waist like she was looking for something. This gave Terry a clear look at her almost bare ass and her full and puffy pussy lips hugged by her tight panties. After several seconds of flashing him, she seemed to finally find the beer and closed the door after grabbing a couple. As she walked back to the couch, acting like nothing unusual had happened, she noticed that Terry was hard. And more importantly, she saw that he made no attempt to hide it.

And Suzi had that tingling sensation again, this time stronger and focused in her pussy. She felt herself getting quite wet and realized that she was very turned on. That night, she let Terry play with her soft and round and very squeezable tits. And after several minutes of rubbing and squeezing her boobs through the material of her shirt, she unbuttoned the shirt and held it open for him to see her bra. He stared for several seconds and then his hands went for her boobs again.

A few minutes later, Suzi tried to slow down a freight train.

Terry had pulled aside the right cup of her bra and freed her tit. He had all but mangled her boob for a couple of minutes and now was twisting her hard and extended nipple almost viciously, to the point that the mood was broken and she pushed his hand away. As he complained, she had realized that she enjoyed the flashing more than the playing. And Suzi became a driven woman.

The next night she called Terry and asked him to come to her room because she wanted to talk about something. He often visited her room without her parents knowing by coming around the side of the house and climbing in through her bedroom window. Suzi knew she had about four minutes as Terry walked the two blocks that separated their houses within the small neighborhood. She stripped off and walked into her bathroom. She ran the shower for a second and then realized that the charade she was about to put on didn't require her to be wet. She listened for the tap on her window that announced Terry was there.

When she heard the quiet tapping, she walked out of her bathroom and into her bedroom while totally naked. She acted surprised, even horrified, when she saw him standing outside her window. The look of shock and then pleasure she saw on his face almost made her cum. She stifled a fake scream and held her hand over her mouth for several seconds. Then she grabbed the towel she had put on her bed for that purpose and frantically tried to cover herself. But the towel was a small one and could not cover everything that she pretended she wanted to cover. She ended up hiding only one tit, and with her hairy, unshaved pussy still in full view.

She looked down and acted like she was surprised when she saw her pussy was still exposed to Terry's eyes, and she immediately adjusted the towel to hide her pussy. In doing so, she uncovered her second boob to his view. Finally, she uttered a slight scream and ran around the corner and back into her bathroom. As she looked at herself in the mirror, her hands moved to cup her pussy. She watched in the mirror as her fingers found their way inside. She let her fingers push in and out of her pussy for several seconds, enjoying the pleasure that brought. And then Suzi had an orgasm. It was her first. She had read about them and had watched enough porn to see other women who supposedly had orgasms, and she had even talked with her girlfriends about the orgasms they had experienced. She had played with herself a number of times, yet she had never played long enough to actually cum. She had never experienced a real orgasm for herself, and she found that she loved having an orgasm. And then she realized that her first orgasm was a result of flashing someone.

Suzi was now an incurable flasher.

When she finally came out of her bathroom several minutes later, Terry was gone but Suzi didn't care. She lay on her bed and immediately had her fingers in her cunt as she tried to bring herself another orgasm. After several minutes of jamming one and then two and finally three fingers in and out of her pussy, Suzi came again, even more fiercely than before, and made lots of noises announcing it.

Over the next few weeks, Suzi flashed several people and fingered herself to an orgasm after each time. She ordered a pizza and let the delivery boy watch as she dropped a towel that had been wrapped around her. He stood totally still, and looked in shock at her boobs and pussy. Two days later, she sat at McDonald's as she enjoyed her chicken pieces and turned toward three boys she recognized from her school. Slowly, she spread her legs to show off her bare pussy. They made a lot of noise and caused such a ruckus that the manager gave them "that look." She even walked into the local sub sandwich shop with her blouse unbuttoned and tied at her waist. Her nipples were barely covered and the blouse showed an obscene amount of tit flesh. The teenager who made her sandwich stammered as he took her order, and seemed to drop things onto the floor, but the four other customers were kids from her school and they loved the show she was putting on.

Suzi got quite creative about flashing people, loving every experience. In the process, she found a specialty in her exhibitionism. She discovered that it REALLY turned her on to flash a man who was out with his wife or girlfriend. She would let the man see her tits or her pussy but not let the woman see her flashing him. And she loved how the men would squirm and look away and then look back. On more than one of these occasions, Suzi actually had a small orgasm while flashing, and then another one later as she fingered herself.

And finally, Suzi found herself at the county fair with her boyfriend, about to flash the world.

Each year, like most counties around the country, her county sponsored a week of rides and animals and music and family fun. This year, Suzi's county was trying something new. Tonight, Friday, was designated as date night. No kids allowed, the night was reserved for couples only. A romantic theme was planned, with love songs blasting over the loudspeakers in a decidedly unromantic manner.

Suzi planned a date with destiny.

And Suzy was prepared. She had worn a tight sweater made of a soft material that clung to her sexy form. The ample size and perfect shape of her tits were evident as they were wrapped in the soft cotton yarn. But more importantly, her large and erect nipples were quite prominent as they poked into the material in an apparent effort to escape out and into the world. Her short skirt flared out as if it were a typical cheer leader skirt, which allowed it to fly and even flip up with the slightest breeze. Plus, every time she spun around, which was often, the hemline would rise almost to her waist, revealing the fact that she had worn no panties. Her excitement, both real and feigned, resulted in her frequent spinning, giving her many opportunities to flash Terry. Naturally, as she flashed Terry, many people standing around her would see. Suzi could feel her juices as they trickled down the insides of her thighs, and she made no attempt to hide the rivulets of her hot secretions.

Terry had just bought cotton candy and sodas for them to share, with the typical and only sometimes romantic "feeding" of cotton candy to each other. And, just as she expected, Terry stuffed a wad of cotton candy down the neckline of the stretchy sweater she had worn. She had decided to wear no bra, leaving her nipples to push against the soft material of the sweater, and Terry aimed for the valley between those nipples with the sticky candy. Suzi screamed in fake surprise, and then pulled the neckline of her sweater down, as if to retrieve the candy, exposing her entire left breast to him. At least, she thought it was to him. She hadn't considered the fact that she was facing away from the food trailer and toward the crowd of people, and that her left boob was seen by dozens and maybe hundreds of fair goers. Even more important, she saw a number of women jab their elbows into the ribs of the men they were with, demanding that the men look away from Suzi's pert and almost perfect tit. Without exception, the men turned away as demanded by their wives or girlfriends. And without exception, they all turned back to look again. And Suzi almost came from that.

She was so turned on by being seen by so many men that she didn't even realize she was still flashing her tit to everyone. After what must have been several seconds, Terry finally said something. She was so distracted that she had no idea what he said, but hearing his voice was all that was needed to remind her to cover up. She quickly adjusted her sweater to conceal her boob, and then just stood there for another couple of seconds feeling the juices ooze from her pussy.

TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers