Dress Code Violation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, Kelly. Cum on a real man's cock. Let me take you..."

"Oh yes, please Mr. Dorn, please! Make me cum, please!"

"I will, Kelly. But know that you're mine after, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mr. Dorn I'll be yours! I'm yours I'm yours just PLEASE make me cum!!"

He chuckled. "Okay, Kelly. Your wish is my command."

He rolled his chair back from the desk and gripped the underside of my knees. He pulled them up to my chest until I was folded in half then picked up the pace, slamming his cock in and out of me.

"MR. DORN!!" I squealed but he just grunted.

"You said you wanted me to make you cum, and you said you're mine now, so quiet down girl!"

He was holding me up on his cock and all my weight was impaled on it. He bounced me faster and faster until finally I couldn't take anymore; I burst.

"Eeeeeeeaaaaaaah! Mr. Dorn!!l Oooooo..."

My screams settled into happy moans as he slowed his bounces and brought my legs back down. He told me he'd cum deep inside me, but I wasn't too worried because I was on the pill. Still breathing heavy, it was hard for me to collect my thoughts, but post orgasmic bliss was finishing up and I was still stuck on my Headmaster's cock.

"Umm... Mr. Dorn... can I go home now..."

I tried to pry myself off his lap but he wrapped his arms around my waist and kept me down. He nuzzled his face into my hair warmly and it felt weird to receive his affections. I guess he was more serious than I was during our mid-sex conversation.

"Shhhh, Kelly girl, shhh. Just stay on your man's cock."

My man? What the fuck?

"Pleaaaase, Mr. Dorn, I need to get home to go on my trip..."

He laughed like he did every time I said something futile.

"You said it yourself, Kelly, you're mine now. And I'm not letting you go on that camping trip. Your little boyfriend is just going to have to fuck another one of those sluts, because this slut is mine now. Besides, you don't even want his cock anymore. Look how much you liked taking mine. Has he ever made you feel like that?"

"Umm... no Mr. Dorn..." I admitted pathetically.

It's true, my boyfriend rarely made me cum, let alone explode! I began to cry at the realization that all it took was Mr. Dorn telling me I was his girl for it to be true. In all honesty, I do feel like I'm his now.

"There, there, Kelly." He wiped my tears and gave me a peck on the forehead. "Come, let's calm you down."

Mr. Dorn lifted me up off his lap and brought me to my feet, albeit briefly. I thought he might finally let me go home, but instead he gently pulled me down to my knees. I was confused but he ushered me under his desk and I crawled to the back. Still in his chair, he rolled himself forward until his massive legs trapped me in. Though his desk was large, the under portion was basically a cubby hole and it was quite claustrophobic. Mr. Dorn tilted his head down so we were eye to eye.

"Do you like it down there, Kelly? It feels safe, doesn't it? No one can hurt you there; it's your little comfort zone where I can protect you. I'm going to start bringing you down here before and after school, and even during lunch some days so you can have a little quiet time to meditate. It's good for a girl like you to decompress."

I nodded nervously, accepting that this was my new "comfort zone". Face to face with his cock sticking out of his pants, it was hard to believe I was safe down here, yet strangely it did feel that way. It was nice to be alone with such a strong, confident man. I put my head on Mr. Dorn's lap to let him know I was okay. He massaged my scalp.

"See what you do to me, Kelly? My girl gets me so riled up."

He smacked my face gently with his filling cock and it made me giggle a bit. I also really liked being called "his girl"; my boyfriend never said sweet things like that. Even more, I was impressed that he was already hard again. Sam could barely last 5 minutes, and he never went twice! Mr. Dorn's manhood was impressing me more by the second.

"Why don't you put your mouth on it, baby?"

I swooned at "baby" and eagerly gripped his dick but he pushed my hands away.

"No hands this time, sweetheart, okay? Put them behind your back. Daddy just wants his girl's warm mouth."

"Sorry..." I uttered weakly but he stroked my cheek to tell me it was ok.

I put my hands behind my back and slurped his tip into my lips. Daddy (shit, did I really call him that?) was mostly covered by the desk but I could tell that his hands were up behind his head and he was enjoying his treatment. I continued bobbing for a while.

"A bit deeper, huh, baby?" he 'suggested' while pushing my head down more. I choked and gagged but he just laughed and told me we'd work on that.

I was sure I'd been in his office for at least an hour and probably had a hundred missed calls from Sam. I hoped they just went on the trip without me. I felt bad, but in reality I was almost happy I wasn't going camping. My pussy was soaking again from sucking Mr. Dorn's fat cock and I looked forward to him slamming it inside me. I wanted to cum that hard every time, and knew my boyfriend couldn't offer me that.

"Kelly girl, are you enjoying your quiet time down there?"

Mr. Dorn peeked his head down so we were eye to eye.

"Yes Mr. Dorn..." I replied shyly. He smiled.

"Good, but remember, I'm Daddy now. Would you like to come out and sit on Daddy's lap?"

"Yes, Daddy..." I mumbled.

I did want to sit on his lap but the Daddy thing made me nervous. He sensed my fear and calmed me by pulling me out and placing me on him. He was still in his dress shirt and pants and I was naked; it was humiliating.

"It's ok, girl, Daddy's got you."

He turned me the same way as him, both looking at the computer, and slowly dropped me down onto his hard dick. I was still sore from before but he did it really gently and the soreness mixed with my utter inability to stop him made it feel kind of good. It sounds weird but if you've been in that position before and like that sort of thing then you know what I mean.

"There we go," he cooed into my ear when my butt was finally resting on his lap, "Daddy's home."

I maneuvered myself slightly until his cock was in the right position and then let myself fall into Daddy. I leaned back and he hugged me.

"Daddy's gonna do a little work now, sweetheart. You just sit there like a good girl, I'll be done soon. Usually I'd have you under the desk while I work but I could tell you needed to be close to me. Huh, girl, are you happy to be back on Daddy's lap?"

"Yes, Daddy, thank you..."

Daddy went to work on some emails and I just sat on his dick. He had amazing staying power and his cock showed no signs of wilting, something that Sam's did often. I stroked his hairy arms lovingly while he worked. I liked my new role.

"You're just my little cock warmer, huh, baby? Daddy's little warm hole."

Damn, that hurt. But I guess that is what I am in a way. With pure humiliation I replied, "yes, Daddy."

I was so lost in my ecstasy, slowly riding Daddy, that I didn't realize he was no longer sending emails.

"Which one do you like, baby? I know you're a little minx, so black might work, but I do love the thought of you in bridal white..."

I looked up and Daddy was browsing lingerie sets on the Agent Provocateur website. I'd always dreamed of wearing expensive undergarments like those but didn't think it would ever happen.

"Oh... I think white might be nice, too, Daddy. If you like it..."

"Of course, my baby, whatever you want."

I could get used to this! We shopped for a bit and it dawned on me that Daddy was still lodged inside. This man had endurance! He purchased the cart, which totaled over $1000, and I was embarrassed by his gesture, but also felt I deserved it. It's the least he could do.

"Thank you, Daddy." I turned and kissed him on the cheek.

Confident that I now owed him, Daddy gripped my thighs and bounced me like he owned me. He mauled my breasts with his fingers and tongue and it sort of hurt, but the pleasure his cock was bringing my pussy blocked most of it out. Again I was panting and bucking on Daddy's lap in search of that once-elusive orgasm.

"Don't worry, baby, Daddy's gonna give it to you. You can count on that. I always make my girls cum."

He picked me up and dropped me, impaling me fully each time. I squealed and shrieked like a banshee but he kept at it. Soon my nails were clawing his pants and that familiar bubbling began. It boiled over when Daddy placed his fingers on my sensitive nub.

"Eeeeeee! Daddy!!"

I writhed in his arms and he kissed my hair as I melted.

"Told you I'd make you cum, didn't I, baby?"

"Yes Daddy," I lay back and nearly fell asleep on his chest.

Daddy slipped his spent cock out of me and I could feel sperm trickling down my thighs. He stood me up and held me close.

"Let's get go home now, girl, huh? To my home."

"To... your home...? Daddy, please, can't I just go now? Haven't you had your fun..."

I cried into his arms and he hugged me close. He tilted my head up to him and kissed me.

"I already told you, baby, you're my girl now. I'm going to take you home with me tonight. As far as your parents know you're still going on that camping trip. So we're gonna spend the weekend together, and once you graduate we're going to be spending a lot more together. I'm not letting you go, baby girl."

I cried and he wiped away my tears. He held my ass firmly and slipped a finger back in my hole, bringing some of the leaking sperm back with it. He sodomized me softly for a while and I knew I was his now. I nuzzled in closer.

"Okay, Daddy," I sniffled, "let's go home."

"That's a good girl."

He kissed me again and let me get dressed. My face was streamed with tears and red from his beard. My hair was in disarray and I undoubtedly looked like I'd been fucked, hard. My ass and pussy were sore from abuse and it was difficult to get dressed. Daddy on the other hand looked completely normal while straightening his tie; it made me feel so weak. For once I tried to be modest and pull my skirt down but Daddy chided me so I followed my new dress code and hiked it up.

"Let's go home," Daddy said opening the door.

We walked down the hall and I saw a Mr. Stephens was still here. I tried to hide behind Daddy but he stepped to the side and put me on full display. Mr. Stephens smirked and Daddy gave him a confident nod. I wanted to die.

"Have a nice weekend, Ms. Baker."

"You too, Mr. Stephens..."

"A lovely girl, isn't she?" He asked Mr. Dorn.

"Just a peach, this one." Mr. Dorn replied, putting his arm around me. I couldn't believe he was getting away with all of this.

We walked out to his car and he opened the door for me like a gentleman. A perverse gentleman, that's for sure. We drove in silence for a while and he exited the highway towards the mall. I looked up at him inquisitively.

"We have to pick up your new lingerie, don't we, baby? I want you to model it for me this weekend."

"Oh! I forgot about that!"

I accidentally smiled and he smirked at how easily he'd roped me back in. I cursed at myself for falling for his trap, but settled on being happy with my gift. Maybe this won't be so bad after all...

12