Dress Off 07: Pillar of Purgatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong Carson," Harrington sneered, "that stupid bitch betrayed you, betrayed your entire organisation to me. I remember you swearing vengeance, and yet..." Harrington cocked her head to one side. "Of course, that's assuming she really _did_ betray you. Oh..." Harrington almost smiled, "Oh I see." She looked at Monica, who was now standing, trembling, her hands on her panties ready to pull them down but frozen as events seemed to take an unexpected twist.

"Oh Monica." Harrington said with a chilling softness completely at odds with her usual demeanour, even as her hands slowly pulled the bola weights around to undo one last turn.

"You remember how I told you that the next time I had Carson and Trueheart strapped down to my little orgasm controllers that I had some very fun plans in place for both of them, given the massive pains in the ass they've both been? Oh, Monica..." Harrington hissed now, staring down the stricken auburn-haired agent who was now casting furtive and questioning glances at Tess and Bree, "I can assure you that their moaning and loss of control will be but a sweet appetiser to what I'll serve up for you. There are some _very_ special settings on my sybians for spies!"

Tess snapped out of it and tried to re-assert control. "Stop talking Harrington, and surrender now." Too late though, she realised that while this had all been going on Harrington had never stopped in her efforts to extract herself from the Bola. "Bree," Tess said urgently, realising that her friend's attentions were on Monica and not on Harrington, "shoot h..."

Before Tess could finished her sentence though, Harrington kicked out of the Bola, flung herself forward and scooped up the slingshot and ammunition in one smooth movement, rolled over and fired with pinpoint precision at Monica.

The capsule caught Monica Fairchild directly in the crotch, and she grunted and doubled over from the stinging blow, before then giving a small yelp as the capsule burst. Unlike the one fired at Tess earlier, this capsule instead discharged a thin pink liquid that quickly went to work on Monica's panties, making the panties constrict mercilessly.

Monica took a second to realise what this meant, but then gave another yelp of surprise as the steadily tightening panties began to wedge into her ass and her pussy. She tried to pull them down, but they were too tight now to pull down over her hips, and she could only twist and turn helplessly as the material dug into her delicate privates, unable to find any relief.

"Bree, Harrington's getting away! Shoot!" Tess called out, as Harrington rolled over again on to her hands, crouched into a sprinter's starting pose and then dashed for the door. Bree was now sprinting over to Monica to help her lover, and the shot she fired off at Harrington was off-balance and went well wide of their retreating enemy. In a matter of moments, Harrington was through the door and her footsteps could be heard receding into the distance.

Tess started after her and then came to a halt. "Bree, gun." She said, and caught the weapon as her friend tossed it to her. Bree was now at Monica's side, tugging at the panties material and trying to rip them off to relieve the auburn-haired beauty's discomfort at what was turning into a massive and rapidly intensifying wedgie.

Finally, through a combination of Bree's efforts and the struggles of the rapidly shrinking fabric against Monica's firm ass and crotch, the panties finally gave way and Monica moaned with glorious relief as Bree was able to liberate the offending item from being lodged in Monica's ass and pussy, and let it fell harmlessly now to the ground.

Bree looked at her lover, concern overlapping with relief, and then gave a small smile. "I'm... I'm sorry... I couldn't send you to that place with her... I know I..."

Monica, catching her breath after the exertions of the past few minutes, gently rubbed her tender spots as the pain of the wedgie faded away, simply returned the smile and leaned in to wordlessly kiss her blonde-haired partner. She pressed her naked body up against Bree's and gave Bree a playful squeeze on the bottom. "We'll talk about that place later. Maybe you can give me a demo." She whispered, happy tears welling up in her eyes.

Bree nodded happily, and then she gave both Monica a determined and fierce expression. "Come on, we've got to go help Tess." She said urgently, turning to follow Tess out of the room in pursuit of Harrington.

"No!" Tess called out over her shoulder as she too disappeared through the door. "Harrington's mine, you two go find the prize they've hidden in here!"

Bree and Monica stood side-by-side for a few moments considering their next course of action, before Bree nudged her partner. "Come on, let's head back the way Tess and I came in, maybe we can find some clues as to where these assholes have hidden the prize in some of the side rooms we passed."

Monica nodded and then grabbed Bree's left arm with her right hand. "Umm.. hey..." Monica indicated her completely naked body with her other arm and then pointed at Bree's pristine new outfit. "I don't suppose you could spare a few items?" She asked, a half-smile on her lips.

Bree shrugged. "Sorry babe," she replied with a wink and a glance down at Monica's perfect body, "we haven't got time to share clothes and play dress-up and besides," it was Bree's turn to now playfully tap Monica on her bare bottom, "after your experience just now I think you're safer naked. And let's be honest, I don't think I've ever seen you better dressed than you are right now!"

Monica rolled her eyes and faked exasperation, but smiled anyway as Bree led them out of the mini-arena, hand in hand, not giving the green panties at her feet - now at least four sizes too small and curling up into a ball - another glance as she left them and her supposed allegiance to Green Team well and truely torn up and discarded on the arena floor.

****

Two guards marched the hooded man into the enclosed interior room, bright neon-strip lighting overhead and pushed him towards the single four-legged chair that waited in the middle. Roughly manhandling him into position, the guards sat their prisoner down and swiftly produced some zip ties, securing the man's legs to the chair and his arms behind his back. Other than the hood, which completely covered his face and obscured his view of the world around him, the man was completely naked, and he grunted as the zip ties pulled tight against his skin. His manhood stood proudly erect even and his lean muscular body betrayed no signs of fear or concern, even in this highly vulnerable state.

Then, once satisfied that their captive wasn't going to be making any sudden moves, one of the guards gave a signal to the other who proceeded to grab the hood and yank it off the head, revealing the tussled brown hair of a man whose facial expression was one of almost superhuman calmness.

Tom Mitchelson blinked a couple of times as his eyes tried to acclimatise to the bright harsh lights, and he squinted at the world in general as he similarly tried to get a sense of his surroundings. The room was cold, sterile and impersonal, a large mirror - presumably two-way for observations - on his left and a single trolley full of what looked like metallic surgical implements on his right. Behind him, he sensed there must be the door that the guards had brought him through even if he wasn't in a state to look around and check for himself. Directly in front, a large portable display screen had been placed facing him, and as he took a couple of deep breaths in, he experimentally and discreetly shifted his arms and legs, to see if there was any give at all in the zip ties. There was none, unfortunately.

Tom raised an eyebrow and looked at both of the guards. One male, one female, both dressed in drab grey security uniforms and both with what looked like taser-batons in their possession.

He looked at the male guard, who was trying to act menacing with the baton in his hand, and simply winked at him. Glancing down suggestively at his own exposed manhood, he looked back at the guard and nodded at the baton he was holding. "No need to over compensate, some of us are just lucky I guess." He turned his head and smiled at the female guard, who momentarily looked flustered before regaining her own composure. Narrowing his eyes, he realised that the uniform she was wearing seemed a size too big for her, and then with a flash of recognition realised that she was the guard he'd fought downstairs and who'd lost her clothing to the same stripper mist grenade that had rendered him naked too.

"Now, now. Don't make me order them to put that hood back on, please." Said a brisk business-like voice behind him.

Tom tried to twist his head around to make the newcomer, but was powerless to do so given the constraints and the chair. He shrugged and settled in. Trying to make himself as comfortable as he could given the unforgiving zip ties, he spread his legs as wide as would be allowed and winked at the female guard.

"I do hope your comfortable?" The voice behind him continued, "We do so pride ourselves on our hospitality, even to those who we don't seem to recall ever having invited to join us."

"Well, what can I say? You got great reviews on the tourist sites, and I'm just a regular guy looking for a good time in a foreign city."

The voice laughed. "How amusing. Well, we have all night to entertain you then. Let's be serious for a moment shall we though, you're an agent and your naked colleague whose temporary escape you covered for is in the process of being captured. So I can assure you absolutely no one is coming for you."

Tom shrugged again. "Look, I've got nothing left to say, sorry. So unless your lady friend here wants to keep pretending she isn't checking me out, why don't we just call it quits for tonight and go our separate ways?"

"Oh no, no, we'd hate to say goodbye so soon! You see, while I very much doubt that you would willingly give up any useful information on your friends, I think we can make you a very useful asset indeed with some, well, _appropriate_ training..."

The male guard walked over to the large screen and flicked the power switch. The screen sprung to life, and Tom was surprised to see the backs of two women sneaking through a corridor, both dressed in green. With a start, he realised when one of the women turned around that he was watching Monica Fairchild. His attention well and truely grabbed, now he knew one of the women was Monica he could tell that the woman still facing away from the camera was of course Elizabeth Harrington.

"So what," Tom retorted, "if I don't do what you want you're going to threaten to harm a woman who is a known enemy of my organisation, and another woman who is a traitor and accomplice? Not your best move, sorry."

The voice simply laughed, and at some unseen signal the female guard walked over to Tom and began attaching a rod with a loop at the top to the back of his chair. Once secured to the chair, the guard forced the loop over Tom's head locking him in place, and he realised that he now could no longer look away from the screen. Instinctively he closed his eyes. The woman prised them open though and Tom grunted as he struggled helplessly, naked, hands tied behind his back and his legs immobilised and splayed out, exposing his crotch. The woman grabbed his balls and gave a light squeeze, causing Tom to grunt.

"Babe," he said, trying to maintain some kind of cool, "there's no need to tape my eyes open to get my attention. If you like what you see, just ditch these two assholes and come and sit on my lap." He got in a wink as the woman struggled to complete her task. "Hey, I saw what you're hiding under that uniform of yours, and I approve!"

The woman squeezed a a little tighter, and Tom groaned, finally shutting up as she returned back to the task of taping his eyelids. Satisfied that Tom now couldn't look away from the screen or close his eyes, she returned back to her post and crossed her hands behind her back.

"Guys," Tom said, "if you've got to tape your audience's eyes open to watch your show, it probably isn't a great sign that you've got much confidence in the product, you know?"

"Oh don't worry," the voice said, as Tom heard footsteps turn and walk out of the room. "we think you'll find our show absolutely irresistible. You might even say that it'll give you an entirely new perspective on life..."

Tom did not like the sound of that at all, and there was something entirely off-putting in the confidence exhibited by the voice. Struggle as he might though, there was no tearing his eyes away from the screen in front of him, and as he sat naked and bound in the room, he helplessly watched on as the game played out in front of him..

He looked on worried as Tess and Bree, clad all in blue, became the show's focus, and his heart skipped a beat as he watched his colleagues suddenly have to fight for their dignity against two asian beauties dressed all in red. Eyes stinging, unable to blink, Tom felt the exertions of the evening begin to catch up with him. He was exhausted, needed some rest, and right now, as he saw another fight break out, he almost felt like he was beginning to lose himself. Stacey was out there somewhere though. He had to hold on to that thought. She was out there, he knew it, and if there was one thing Tom knew about Decider Enterprise agents, they never left one of their own behind...

Tom stirred, had he fallen asleep for a moment? The two asian beauties were now tied naked, spread-eagle to a large pillar, and the camera was lazily panning up and down their glistening bodies. My God those women were hot.

Tom felt a stirring in his crotch, but he could do nothing but groggily watch on as the camera cut to another part of the arena. Deeper and deeper Tom fell into the show, his head spinning, wave and wave of tiredness dulling his mind. The last thing Tom remembered thinking before falling into a trance was that Stacey better arrive soon, and that blue was definitely his favourite colour...

****

"It's over Harrington!" Tess barked, as she finally corned her nemesis in a dead-end corridor. She stood back at least five metres from Harrington, far enough away to avoid any sudden counter-attacks the bra-and-panties-costumed woman might try to improvise, while close enough that she was a sure shot with her weapon should Harrington inevitably make an attempt to escape. Not that there was anywhere to escape too. Tess Trueheart was standing at the junction of the main corridor and the side corridor that Harrington had tried to dodge down, having been chasing her for the past four minutes and almost losing her twice. This side corridor led to nowhere except a blank white wall at the end, and as Harrington swung her arms in frustration, she turned around and gave Tess a menacing look.

"This isn't over Trueheart!" Harrington snarled, seemingly oblivious to the hopelessness of her situation.

Tess simply waved her gun and indicated Harrington's panties and bra. "Are they coming off via your hands or mine?" She said. "Please, and I mean this sincerely, please make me come over there and strip you myself!"

Harrington seethed for a moment, but as Tess took one step towards her, she backed away and spat at Tess as her hands went up behind her back and unhooked her bra. Ripping the offending item of her, Harrington exposed two firm breasts that a woman half her age would have been proud of. Harrington threw the bra at Tess. "I won't give you the satisfaction!" She said, bitterly. "Anyway, what good do you think this will do you?" She sneered. "After all, you had a spy in my team." Harrington paused and looked up at the ceiling where she guessed there may be some hidden cameras. "They had a spy in my team! They're cheats! I reckon that counts as a disqualification!"

Tess simply shrugged and pointed her gun at the panties. "Drop them or we find out what kind of mess this gun will make out of you!"

Harrington paused, but then with no obvious course of action, and with her eyes warily focussed on Tess's weapon, Harrington's hands slowly moved to grasp the side of her green panties.

Before she could pull them down though, there was a sudden movement in the white wall at the end of the corridor. To Tess's astonishment, a previously invisible door slid open and a small phalanx of guards erupted from a hidden room beyond the wall.

The guards charged towards the two women, and Harrington broke out into a mirthless laugh as she took her hands of her panties and waved her hands in the air. "Looks like someone sees things my way, bitch!" She shouted at Tess.

"Well," a voice broke out over the hidden speakers, "it's certainly the case that this flagrant rule violation has come at an opportune time to suspend our game."

Three guards pushed past Harrington and converged on Tess. The blonde-haired super agent took aim with her gun and tried to take out the leading guard, only to find the trigger had no effect. Helplessly, she had to simply throw her hands up in the air and surrender as the guards produced weapons of their own and surrounded her.

"I'm sorry Tess Trueheart, you were a worthy competitor. However, we've had to disable your weapons since your game has come to an end..." The voice then had to speak even louder to be heard over Harrington's cackling laugh. "Actually you were both worthy competitors, but I'm afraid the game is over for both of you."

Harrington's laugh died on her lips as more guards also surrounded her, and grabbed her arms pinning them behind her back, leaving her chest completely exposed and vulnerable. Harrington twisted and briefly considered putting up a fight but the odds and the situation were completely against her. As she saw Tess similarly manhandled, she had to console herself with the fact that Trueheart would suffer the same fate as her at least.

She grunted in displeasure as one guard unceremoniously pulled her panties down, and made a point of stomping down on the guard's in-step as she complied with their demand to hop out of the panties gathered at her ankles. She gave a small private smile as the guard seethed in pain for a moment, and then turned her attentions back to Tess Trueheart.

The blue team's senior member was currently being undressed as well, her all-blue top and leggings being removed by different guards and Tess's athletic muscular body was soon on prominent display. As hands made their way towards her bra and panties though, Tess, forced her way free and smacked the hands away. Glaring at the guards, she wagged a finger at them. The guards hesitated for a moment, but then begrudgingly backed off. Tess nodded in acknowledgment, and then gave them all a stern look as she unhooked her own bra and let it drop down by her side. Proudly standing up topless, she then grabbed her panties and eased them down her legs, bending at the waist and sliding them all the way down to her ankles. Then, she gracefully stepped out of the blue underwear, picked up her bra too, and handed them to a guard with a dismissive sniff.

As the guards led the two women away, Tess wondered if Bree and Monica were similarly being apprehended somewhere else in the arena and, if anyone was watching right now, exactly how much help she could count on to get out of this predicament. As she marched alongside Harrington, she looked at the black-haired woman who had tormented her on so many occasions, and also briefly wondered just how far she'd have to go in working with her enemy if either of them were to have any chance of escape. Now that, Tess thought, was not a pleasant experience she'd be looking forward to at all.

****

At the other end of the arena, Bree and Monica sprinted through the maze of corridors, checking every supply room, side corridor and mini-arena they could. It didn't help that the organisers had been super vague on exactly what the prize looked like, but right now they were the only players active in the game so caution was sent flying to the wind by the two women, one regal in blue and the other needing only a horse to pull off a splendid Lady Godiva impersonation, dashing through areas with everything on display.