Dress Off 07: Pillar of Purgatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only clue they'd been given had been that "they'd know it when they found it". So far everything they'd found simply looked like another weapon or gadget for using on their opponents. The organisers certainly had been inventive on that front at least.

As they turned left into a wide corridor that sloped downwards, Bree touched Monica's bare arm. "Hey, I think this is near where Tess and I entered the arena." Monica nodded a quick acknowledgement. It was highly unlikely the organisers would have been careless enough to place the prize close to one of the teams, running the risk that the game would be very short indeed. As the auburn-haired beauty turned to head back towards the centre of the arena though, she heard movement behind her and spun around to face a potential new threat. Instead, she was tackled into a deep alcove by Bree and her partner put a finger up to her lips to indicate they needed to be silent.

Footsteps marched along the cold hard floor and as Bree and Monica hid, six guards hurried past and began to fan out.

Bree peeked out and saw that a wide door had slid open in the corridor thirty or so metres away. Bree pulled back into the alcove and looked at Monica, whispering "two guards left, looks like they're guarding the exit out of here."

"We've still got to find the prize!" Monica whispered back, but as she did another voice broke out over the intercom system ever-present in the maze.

"Well, we've had a wonderful time of here at Lesbian Strip Humiliation, but I'm afraid to say that all good things must come to an end!"

Bree and Monica exchanged a look.

"Due to certain... irregularities... on the part of an otherwise extremely impressive Blue Team, we will be ending this game without a winner. Well, at least not a winner in the ranks of our competitors at least! I'm sure our audience across the world will know that we are all winners after such a wonderful day of entertainment such as this!"

Bree nudged Monica, and indicated that they'd have to forget about the prize for a moment and prioritise getting out of here.

As the two agents peered around the corner of their alcove to check on the guards again, the voice summed up its final thoughts. "Right now, two more gorgeous gals are being led to the Pillar of Purgatory..." Bree groaned, that could only be a reference to Tess and Harrington, "and Ms Carson and Ms Fairchild will need to report there as well. Immediately."

Bree narrowed her eyes. No way was she giving them that particular satisfaction. Tapping Monica on her back to get her partner's attention, she whispered something in her ear and then gave her a wink.

Monica nodded her head, albeit a little uncertainly, so that Bree knew she'd heard, and then gave a small sigh as she disappeared around the corner towards the two male guards standing rigidly to attention by a large door to an ante-chamber beyond..

"And hurry," Bree whispered urgently, "they have cameras everywhere so if they haven't already told the guards where we are yet, then we've only got seconds until they do!"

Monica nodded again and waved her hand behind her back to shush Bree. Then, straightening her back and pushing her not-insignificant breasts out in front of her, she walked quickly but confidently in a beeline towards the two men.

The guards - both of average height but with a stocky muscular shape that suggested they'd be no push overs in a fair fight - instantly noticed her, and looked at each other before returning their full attention back to the vision of nude perfection walking straight to them.

"Halt!" one of the men said, in a tone that attempted to inject forced authority over a baseline of admiration and hunger.

Monica paused, and put on a hurt expression while pointing one finger right back at her chest as if to say "who, me, surely not!" Then, her hands still shaking slightly with nerves even as she tried to sashay towards the two guards, she raised her hands up as if to surrender. Doing so only served to push her shoulders back though, further emphasising her bountiful bosom, and it was almost as if she was pointing two large cannons at the men as she approached. Her arsenal certainly had their full attention, and as one man tried to break his leering gaze by looking down, Monica ensnared him further as he instead found himself staring at a perfectly trimmed auburn bush nestled between two milky cream thighs on top of taut athletic legs that glided along the corridor.

When she was only a couple of metres away, the second guard finally found his voice. "St... stop! You're to... ah... you're to... umm... accompany... ah... us... to..."

He paused and looked at his partner, his memory a little hazy on the next point, what with all the blood in his body rushing south for an urgent conference in his crotch.

Monica pouted in front of them, and then sighed theatrically before turning her back to the guards and placing her hands behind her back. Then, bending over slightly, she wiggled her naked derriere at the men as she waited for them to bind her hands in submission.

Coughing, one of the men stumbled forward, and clumsily reached for the offered wrists, all the while his eyes fixed with laser-like focus on Monica's smooth bare ass. That was the opening Monica needed, and as she felt a hand fall on her left wrist, she spun, grabbed the outstretched arm with her own hand, and then brought her other arm around, connecting with the hapless man's head with pinpoint precision and sending him tumbling to the ground. She gave a small shout of "ha!" in what then revealed itself to be a slightly premature declaration of victory, as she realised that the second guard wasn't quite within the convenient reach that she'd initially hoped.

Monica lunged for the second guard, but the extra split second it took to cover the distance was the time the man needed to recover at least some of his senses and pivot to the left. Monica's lunge went wide, and too late she realised she'd over extended. Suddenly she felt herself caught in the man's vice-like grip, one arm wrapped around her abdomen, another arm pinning her forearms to her sides. His muscular arm pressed against her breasts. She tried to lash out with a foot behind her, hoping to connect with something sensitive, but the guard was up to that counter as well and jumped out of the way with Monica securely held in front of him. She grunted as he squeezed further, her soft nipples squashed and her breathing becoming constricted, and Monica began to wish she'd spent more on the combat training course with Bree and slightly less time in front of the computer monitors back in 'O's labs. As she struggled to remember her self-defence lessons though, she suddenly felt the man behind her go stiff. With a groan, the guard slackened his hold on Monica and then dropped slowly to his knees, his face burying itself in Monica's ass for a moment, before his eyes glazed over and he slid past her to then face plant on to the floor.

Looking up, Monica saw Bree triumphantly standing behind her, nonchalantly waving what looked like a taser-baton in her right hand. "Courtesy of the guy you knocked out earlier." Bree smiled brightly, and lightly kicked the other prone guard on the ground for effect.

Monica caught her breath and smiled. "Glad I could be a distraction!"

Bree's eyes flashed. "Well, when you've got weapons of mass distraction likes your M, it seems a waste not to deploy them occasionally!"

Monica stuck her tongue out at Bree in response. "Well, after these past few weeks I think I'll be happy to get back into the lab and let you do the deploying out in the field for a while!"

Bree laughed, but the sound of shouts and footsteps further into the arena focussed their attention. "Come on, clearly our antics have been caught on camera and have attracted further attention." Bree said, leading Monica out into the chamber where she and Tess had waited to enter the game what now seemed like a lifetime ago. From there, they sprinted through a couple of small rooms and short corridors, unimpeded by any other arena personnel. In less than a minute Bree was pointing at a large green "Exit" sign at the end of the corridor they'd just arrived in.

"So what do we do next?" Monica said, as they emerged out of the complex and into a large grassy field that gently sloped up under open early morning blue skies, the sun slowly rising over the horizon.

Bree looked around trying to get her bearings. "We arrived on the island in a helicopter, remember?" She replied. Monica nodded, and Bree hurriedly continued. "Well, I'm pretty sure the helipad is about 200 metres that way over the rise. We commandeer a helicopter, and we get the hell of this island. We then round up, I don't know, lets say about a thousand reinforcements, and go back in to kick some serious ass and get our Tess back!" Bree paused and looked at her girlfriend, remembering how this little adventure had all begun less than a month ago. "Again!" She added, for effect.

"Can... can you fly a helicopter?" Monica asked, uncertainty in her voice as she tried to remember any time during their time together that she'd ever seen Bree handle a joystick, least of all of the rotary-wing variety.

Bree just lightly pinched her naked partners arms and gave her a huge smile. "Babe, is there anything I _can't_ do?" She replied.

"Well, you can't give me any of your clothes apparently!" Monica needled, as they both began to run over the short green grass through a gentle warm sea breeze, tracking towards what would hopefully be their ticket out of here.

Bree just shrugged at Monica's retort. "And aren't you glad even I have a few limits to my abilities?" She replied innocently, "I mean, those guards would have been a hell of a lot harder to handle without your perfectly proportioned distractions!"

Not for the first or last time today, Monica rolled her eyes at her partner. However, even with Tess trapped behind them and an uncertain future ahead of them, Monica couldn't deny that after the stress and tension of these past few weeks working undercover in Harrington's organisation, there was simply no place she'd rather be right now that paired up with her best friend and lover. The world may be against them right now and there was plenty left to do, but in the core of her very being Monica knew one incontrovertible fact. With Bree's brazen bravado and Monica's book smarts, they were still in the game and had some pretty big plays still to make.

And there was one more fact that was pretty incontrovertible too, she thought, as she tore over the field after her partner. Damn, Bree's ass looked smoking hot in those blue leggings!

****

The car pulled up outside the tall sky rise building, the pitch dark blackness of a pre-dawn Brisbane's early morning providing the perfect cover as a naked brunette was ejected from the car, struggling against a pair of handcuffs that bound her hands behind her back. Another woman, dressed in a figure-hugging black jumpsuit, followed her out of the car and prodded her in the back, indicating for her to hurry up and move towards the building's main entrance. Grabbing her restrained wrists, the woman in black set the pace as a very exposed Stacey Shackleton protested and tried to pull back, only to find herself propelled towards the scene of her recent escape.

Four guards standing to attention just inside and past two large glass sliding doors immediately noticed the action outside, and two stepped back to provide cover while the other two suspiciously eyed the naked prisoner being frogmarched towards them.

One of the guards held up a hand and called out "Halt!" With the wide doors to the building sliding open, Stacey was brought to a halt just outside, a gentle breeze wafting past and lazily exploring every nook and cranny of Stacey's body. She shivered slightly, but maintained her composure.

The woman in black raised a questioning eyebrow, but then jerked Stacey forward. "I have caught your escapee. I'm returning her here for a reward."

Stacey groaned, and tried to wriggle free, but only received a smacked bottom for her efforts. Indignantly, Stacey yelped and gave a glaring look at her captor.

The guard who had spoken frowned for a moment, but then tapped his earpiece and spoke into a small microphone extending down the left side of his face. "We have a woman here. Sending visuals. Need confirmation it was the woman who escaped earlier." The guard quickly snapped a photo with his phone and hit send, leaving his companion to cover Stacey and the woman in black.

The woman tapped her feet impatiently, and treated the guard to a withering look. "Really, I'd just aimlessly come her with some random naked woman of the streets? Of course it's your fucking escapee." She shook her head at the stupidity of the world, and then turned her head, nodding at the car she'd arrived in. Another woman quickly emerged from the driver's seat, a young woman this time with sleek brown hair similar to Stacey's, shorter but similarly dressed in a black jumpsuit, a pair of glasses perched on her face. The young woman obediently hurried up to her mistress and stood patiently waiting for her next instruction.

"Of course, should you wish us all to wait out here until a police patrol happens to drive by and wonder why there is a naked woman standing in the dark outside a building being held prisoner by men wearing official guard uniforms, by all means lets settle in for the night and get comfortable!"

Finally, the guard got his reply and grunted in satisfaction. Still eyeing up the exhibition in front of him, he indicated for Stacey to be led into the building. With a sarcastic smile, the woman in black complied, and Stacey found herself marching through the same lobby that she'd so recently fought the guards in, the lobby where Tom had made his charge into the lift to delay the guards long enough for Stacey to run. There were still shreds of the guards' clothing lying on the floor, and they clearly hadn't fully cleaned up the scene yet after the fight.

As Stacey was walked through the lobby she even noticed that one of the guards, a woman who was tapping a baton in one hand and fixing Stacey with a hard look, was one of the guards that they'd managed to strip during their escape. She was now fully dressed again, but the uniform she wore clearly wasn't her own and was ill-fitting. She looked uncomfortable in it, but seemed to be taking at least some measure of satisfaction that while she may be wearing an ill-fitting uniform, the brunette bitch being escorted to interrogation was as naked as the day she was born.

Stacey's bare feet made no sound on the hard floor of the foyer, but the heavy footsteps of her captors and the guards echoed as they approached the lift shaft.

"We'll take it from here." The guard said.

"Like hell you will!" The woman in black replied. "I'll be seeking payment on my terms."

The guard hesitated for a moment, but then relented. He looked at the female guard, who had been standing by the foyer's main desk. "Stay here and guard the entrance. I'll go up with Michaels and Williams and escort these three to a waiting room. We'll be right back down."

The woman nodded, and gave Stacey a thin smile. "Enjoy your stay." She said, coldly.

Stacey just gave her a long appraising look up and down, and then cooly replied "See you later."

The woman in black then pushed her into a waiting lift and, with the three guards and her own driver joining them, calmly turned to face the front, face impassive as the lift doors slid shut with a clang.

****

The third guard dropped to the floor of the lift with a heavy groan, as Stacey withdrew her foot from where she'd deposited it in his groin. The handcuffs hung of one wrist, and she quickly removed them as the bespectacled young woman beside her pressed the emergency stop button on the lift control panel. Then she pulled off the brunette wig, disposed of the glasses she'd been wearing, and revealed flowing black locks underneath. She smiled at Stacey.

"Nice work Penelope." Stacey said, pointing at the man Penelope had dropped like a sack of potatoes.

As the lift shuddered to a halt, Erin Masterton - clad entirely in black - attached a small cord around each of the three guards they'd just made short work of, and got a boost up from Stacey so as to push her way through the shaft access panel at the top of the lift cabin. Hauling herself up through the access panel on to the roof of the lift, Erin began to pull the comatose guards up one at a time. "Get changed, I'll get these guys out of sight."

Stacey and Penelope nodded, and the sound junior agent began to fumble at her jumpsuit, quickly pulling it off her slim body and revealing that she'd travelled so far without the unnecessary encumbrance of bra and panties. As she yanked the clothing off, Stacey helped lift the guards up as Erin struggled to haul them through the opening at the top, the two women managing to double-team the load so that in less than a minute, the agents were the only people left in the lift. Throwing her black jump suit at Stacey, Penelope hurriedly put her brunette wig back into place, and Erin dropped back into the lift shaft and completed the look by seemingly securing Penelope's hands behind her back with the fake handcuffs.

Stacey was dressed in a matter of moments, albeit the jumpsuit that had fitted Penelope so snuggly was now digging into the taller Stacey Shackleton in places she'd rather things didn't dig into.

Looking at both Erin and Penelope, Stacey gave each of them an encouraging smile, and then jumped up athletically to catch the edge of the access panel, pulling herself up this time on to the top of the lift cabin, and closing the access panel behind her.

Erin smoothed down her own clothing, checked on the now naked and bound Penelope one last time, and then tapped a button on the lift's control panel that restarted their journey to the floor that the guards had initially indicated.

"This is going to work, right?" Penelope whispered to Erin just as the doors began to slide open at their destination.

"Oh, of course!" Erin replied, "I mean," she added, attempting to force an extra dose of confidence into her voice for the benefit of her junior colleague, "what could possibly go wrong with a plan as simple as ours?"

****

The guard twirled the baton in her hands as she sat back in a chair by the foyer desk and briefly contemplated what would be happening upstairs. That naked brunette slut would be strapped down to a chair in the interrogation room, just like her partner had been earlier in the night. A thin smile graced her face as she remembered having his balls in her hands, and the feeling of control she'd felt when she'd squeezed them to cut short his commentary. When she realised she was running a hand up and down the smooth baton as if it were the man's rather impressive appendage, she coughed and sat up straighter, trying to focus her mind on her actual job.

It was at that point that the outer doors slid open, and a chill night breeze swept into the lobby. She stood up with a startled expression on her face. There was no-one there though, and she cautiously walked out from around the desk, baton out in front. "Who's there?" She called out.

There was no response, and she took three more steps towards the open door, looking uncertainly out into the dark Brisbane night outside, but unable to discern any movement at all.

When the movement did finally come, it came at a speed that left her no time to react. The dart whistled through the air, depositing itself in her exposed neck, and she barely got a hand to the offending item before she realised with horror that she'd been paralysed. Unable to move her limbs, the guard's eyes went wide and swivelled around as she desperately tried to find her mysterious assailant. She didn't need to wait for long. Sauntering out of the dark night and into the well-lit lobby, Jessica Beach walked over to the guard with a friendly smile on her face. She was dressed in a white jumpsuit with red trimmings. She walked straight up to the helpless guard and lay a friendly hand on her shoulder.