Dress Off 08: Hotpants in Helsinki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree's eyes flashed with uncontrolled fury, and she tried to haul herself to her feet, however her leg gave away underneath, and she half-collapsed back to the floor, propping herself up with her good leg and her hands.

"That's right Carson, on your knees!"

Harrington now hovered over the injured agent, her steely smirk showing no mercy.

Brittney finally won in her struggles to extract herself from the netting that had enveloped her, and let loose a tirade of abuse at her ex-tormentor. With the net now off, she finally got to her feet and frantically tried to free herself of the last loops.

Harrington glanced dismissively at Brittney, before returning her attention to Bree.

"So here we all are." She continued, holding the ornamental box containing the encryption keys aloft. "Me with my prize and a team of highly-trained zombies. You with... well, with what you normally bring to these all-to-frequent encounters -- a little bit of pluck and a large amount of incompetence." Harrington leaned down slightly, closer to Bree, as the two Japanese agents under hypnotic control took stations either side of Bree, ensuring that the agent wouldn't be able to try any last-minute tricks.

"But don't worry, I'm sensing a degree of finality around this encounter that'll mean you won't have to worry your pretty, vacant little head about any next time." The venom dripped off her words.

Brittney was now free, and broke into a charge, but she didn't get five feet before she was confronted with a wall of Harrington's team, including a zombie-like Tess Trueheart.

"Special Agent Trueheart!" pleaded Brittney, "Please, it's me, Agent Barecat! This isn't you!"

Tess just stared ahead, and made no move or sign that she'd heard or even recognised Brittney.

Harrington stood up again, and signalled for her two agents to secure Bree. "Oh, save your breath Brittney. Or should I say, Courtney?"

Brittney's went red in the face, flush with both embarrassment and anger, as the memory of her being tied to the vibrator, orgasming in front of her friends and her ex-lover, re-surfaced. All because of the trap that Harrington had set for her, used her as bait in a sick attempt at recruiting into her own organisation. "That name's dead to me." Brittney snarled through gritted teeth, "just as you'll be dead as well when I get my hands on you!"

Harrington laughed mirthlessly. "Oh dear, such silly bravado!" She turned and faced Brittney, three other women blocking the younger woman from her, and placed her hands on her hips before tilting her head to one side mockingly. "What are you going to do exactly? Fight your way past three agents, each your superior in every way? And then come for me?" Harrington looked around the noticed a street light in the distance. "I only really _need_ Carson. You." She looked up and down with a distasteful shake of her head, "You are the dictionary definition of expendable. I think," she added, putting one finger to her lips as if in the middle of some contemplation, "I think I'll tie you to that street-light, naked, with a camera set up to livestream on Youtube. Maybe with a toy or two to keep your audience of millions entertained."

Brittney involuntarily shivered at that thought as her anger and courage began to ebb in the face of what she had to admit were overwhelming numbers. She fumbled at her hip, but grasped at thin air. Looking behind her, she saw her handbag still lost in the netting. A lump formed in her throat, nevertheless she turned back to take a stand against her nemesis.

"You... you don't scare me Harrington!"

Harrington simply smiled in return. "Well that's why your even dumber that your friend here." With a curt nod of her head, she added "Take her!".

"Run!" shouted Bree.

Tess and the two South African agents sprang forward, and Brittney hesitated, caught been following orders and saving Bree. Just like Bree, it was the hesitation that cost her, as Thula and Charlize barrelled into the junior agent and drove her to the ground under the weight of their bodies.

Tess Trueheart stood over the mass of wrestling woman and looked on impassively.

"Special... Agent... Trueheart!" Brittney called out, as she struggled to get out from under Thula and Charlize... "Help!"

"Help her Tess!" Bree called in unison, but Tess simply looked from one woman to the next with a dull, uncomprehending expression. As Charlize and Thula finally subdued the struggling red-head, Tess produced a pair of handcuffs from behind her back, leaned down, and snapped them onto one of Brittney's wrists.

As Charlize and Thula pulled Brittney to her feet, she was half-dragged, half-carried over to a street-light fifty feet away. Trueheart was already waiting there when Charlize and Thula arrived, and Brittney was forcibly backed on to the pole. Tess made short work of binding Brittney's second wrist with cuffs, leaving the agent now completely bound and unable to resist what would come next.

The light blazing overhead illuminated them perfectly, and Brittney wondered for a moment that surely someone, somewhere must be seeing this and reporting it to the police. The side-street was quiet though, the work day was over, and there wasn't a sign of anyone around. Brittney flashed Harrington a look of pure, unfiltered loathing.

"I'll get you for this!" she shouted, but Harrington merely turned from where she was focusing on Bree, and gave her an amused look. She then started to walk towards Brittney, Tess and the South Africans, confident that Bree would not be going anywhere on a broken ankle and with the attentions of two of Japan's finest on her.

Brittney could hear Harrington approach as her capturers went to work on her clothes. Thula ripped open Brittney's navy-blue blouse, breaking all the buttons in one swift move, and went to work on the material with a pair of scissors she'd had secreted on her person, so that soon the blouse was a tattered mess that easily came away from her shivering body.

Charlize was similarly working on Brittney's black skirt, which was already half way down the agent's legs, and had already revealed a pair of shiny royal-blue panties, that perfectly matched the bright royal-blue bra that Thula had now ensured were exhibited to the world.

Charlize got the skirt to the ground, and Brittney reluctantly stepped out of it, struggling against her cuffs but making no progress at all on getting free.

Harrington was only a few feet away now, and the Thula looked at the Brittney for a moment, not a trace of emotion on her ebony-face, and then made three simple and efficient snips on Brittney's bra.

The gorgeous red-head gasped as her bra fell away, revealing her bosom. She may have been in her early thirties, having joined the Agency a little later in life than some of her more senior colleagues, but Brittney was still in peak condition, and her nipples sat on a firm, well-proportioned pair of perfect breasts.

Protesting feebly, Brittney wriggled as Thula handed the scissors to Charlize, who eschewed the approach of simply pulling the panties down, and instead made two snips of her own, stepping back as the panties lost all structural integrity and fell down, revealing a small, well-trimmed red bush. Brittney's face went as red as her hair as she now found herself completely naked in the middle of Helsinki.

Harrington tossed a thin cylindrical device to Tess Trueheart, and made a pointed gesture at Brittney's exposed bush.

"One of my own creations!" Harrington purred. "Small, but highly, highly effective." Her smiled widened as Tess moved towards Brittney, and began to push the device into Brittney's pussy, while the captive agent squealed in shock. "Never leave home without one, you simply don't know when these little opportunities might arise!"

Brittney pulled futilely at the bonds that held her to the street-light. The pool of light bathed her so that she was visible all along the side-street, and undoubtedly to anyone who happened to cast an eye down their way from the main streets beyond. So far though, with night having settled in, they remained uninterrupted.

Harrington was already playing with her phone camera, a cruel smile plastered across her face.

"I do fondly remember entertaining an audience with you previously, 'Courtney'" Harrington gave her an evil wink. "I am so glad we've now got the opportunity to take our show global!"

"Fuck you Harrington." Brittney spat. Harrington just laughed though, and once satisfied the phone was working as intended, she handed the device over to Tess. "Make sure you get every squirming red-faced orgasm on the video, and I want it uploaded to the world once she's finished. Tag the video #courtneysmith and #brittneybarecat'." Tess nodded slowly, and looked impassively at the bound and naked Brittney, whose face was a sea of conflicting emotions: rage, embarrassment, defiance, and helplessness.

Taking one step in, Harrington reached for the device now firmly secured in Brittney's most private of regions, and pressed a button on the small part of the device still protruding out. "I'm sure you remember how this next part goes!" Harrington smirked.

"Special Agent Trueheart! It's me, Agent Barecat!" Brittney pleaded, looking over Harrington's shoulder at the mind-controlled woman who was now recording her, but Brittney's words continued to have no visible effect.

Turning back to face Bree, Harrington gave her a mock gracious smile. "Don't worry, I won't be leaving you trussed up so. No," she called out, "I doubt anything like that could embarrass someone like you! Instead, I've decided that you can join my ranks!"

Bree shot her a look of pure hatred. "Never!" she shouted back, even as she struggled against the two Japanese agents who held her tightly. Harrington walked slowly over, her heels clicking on the ground, as behind her Brittney began to squeal under the effects of the powerful vibrator.

"Oh, you'll be my puppet, just like Charlize here." She glanced up at the blonde South African who was standing nearby, her pose slouched as if she was a doll whose puppetmaster was temporarily focussed elsewhere. "Go fetch the car." Harrington barked, and smiled coldly again as Charlize immediately complied.

"Watch her go Carson, watch her do exactly what I tell her." Harrington stooped down and leaned towards Bree, so that she was whispering in her ear. Bree tried for a headbutt, but before she got an inch her hair was firmly in Takara's grasp, and she had to settle for spitting at Harrington instead.

Wiping her face, and staring at her hand, Harrington shrugged and then casually backhanded Bree across the face, causing her to gasp. Then, Harrington reached down and ripped the camera from Bree's grasp, and held it up for inspection. "Thank you so much for retrieving this." she murmured, "I'll be sure to make full use of it."

Looking back down as Bree, she let the silence envelope and accentuate the blonde-bombshell's defeat for a few moments.

"You see Charlize, Trueheart, all of them, they now know their proper place in the world." Harrington hissed. "Under my heel! And you'll be there too, soon." she paused and savoured the next thought before sharing it. "You know, I wonder if they're really aware what they are doing, underneath all that mind control. I wonder," Harrington breathed, as Bree tried to pull her head away, "if they are screaming against it all on the inside."

Harrington stepped back while staying in a crouch, and then looked Bree firmly in the eyes. "I suppose you'll know soon enough." Harrington winked. "I'll just have to guess if you're conscious of what you're doing, when you operate the controls of the sybian while your slut girlfriend cries to be released, seeing the woman she used to love now become her tormentor."

Bree's face when white as a sheet as she realised what Harrington was planning.

"Monica's been listening in all along, bitch." Bree said, pride and defiance still evident in her voice. "You'll never catch her."

"Oh, I have powerful associates Carson, I rather think you know I will, eventually. And you'll be there waiting for her when I do."

A car pulled up in front of them, and Harrington stood tall, towering over the injured agent. "Time for us to go Carson, we have a flight to catch." She nodded curtly at the Takara and Akemi, who roughly hauled Bree to her feet and started dragging their blonde captive towards the car, Bree's broken right ankle dragging behind.

Harrington strode towards the car and scowled as Charlize failed to emerge and open the door for her. Grasping at the passenger side door, she was halfway through a stinging retort when she found the door flung open, knocking her backwards in surprise.

Before she could react, Monica Fairchild erupted from the car, a whirling mass of fury -- throwing away the textbook on fighting in favour of a flurry of random and unpredictable punches and kicks that left Harrington momentarily stunned. Weeks of being harassed and humiliated while Monica had worked undercover in Harrington's organisation, multiplied by what she'd heard Harrington say to Bree, powered each blow that rained down.

Then, as her dazed opponent stood rocking on her feet, Monica threw all her remaining anger and energy into one final uppercut. Even though her years in front of a computer had meant she wasn't the best or the strongest fighter in the Agency, Monica's fist made a satisfying connection with Harrington's chin that sent the black-haired witch flying.

As she looked on, panting and with satisfaction visibly sparkling in her eyes, Monica permitted herself a fierce smile as Harrington groaned on the ground, writhing on her back in pain.

"Don't ever... touch my girlfriend... again. HELLBITCH!" she seethed, the words escaping in fits as she got her breath back.

"Holy shit!" Bree exclaimed, wearing a look of total amazement. Then, sensing Akemi and Takara were distracted, she used her one good leg to jump in the air, wrest her arms from their grasps, and fling them back, feeling a satisfying connection as her forearms hit their heads. There wasn't enough force behind her blows to even come close to knocking them out, but there was enough to cause them to stagger out of range, giving Bree the vital seconds she needed to half-hop, half-hobble into the waiting arms of her partner.

"Harrington's got the Archives! And you've got one hell of an uppercut on you!"

Monica nodded. "And you've got a broken ankle. I'll get you to the car and then go back for the Archives." Slinging Bree's right arm over her shoulders, Monica helped Bree into the passenger seat against her girlfriend's protests, and then quickly turned back to where Harrington still lay.

Monica then realised that her problems were multiplying. As Akemi and Takara formed up again as a defence line between her and the Archives, she spied out of the corner of one eye that Thula was leaving heading her way too, having left her post near where Brittney was valiantly fighting the urge to orgasm.

Three against one. And she'd used her one good punch to flatten Harrington. Monica did the math and wasn't liking what it added up too.

Looking further down the street to where Brittney was struggling against her bonds, she could also see something that Tess, who was still filming the helpless agent, could not. Olivia Berkeley snuck along the open street in a high-kneed, arms-out, tip-toed style usually reserved for Scooby Doo cartoons. Nevertheless, Tess was so absorbed in her filming that she never saw 'O' coming until she was right on top of her.

Too late, she sensed the engineer hold up a spray gun, and spun around. The spray hit her squarely in her face, and Tess dropped the phone and clawed at her face.

"Sorry!" squealed 'O', as she swooped in, picked the phone up and hurried to where Brittney was on her last reserves of resisting the impending orgasm. "Right," she said, "What do you need me to do to!" 'O' eyes were wide and she seemed a little overwhelmed at the struggles around her.

Brittney squeezed her eyes shut and grimaced. "Turn. Off. This. Fucking. Device. And. Uncuff. Me!" Each word was punctured by a gasp.

"Right, yes, of course, that, that makes sense, yes. Right." 'O' said in an unnaturally high voice. She cast an apprehensive look behind her, where Tess was still in convulsions and was clearly trying to get something invisible off, but failing miserably in the attempt.

Quickly leaning down, 'O' flicked a switch on the vibrator and Brittney cried out in relief as the vibrations suddenly stopped pulsing against her wet, sore pussy.

Back at the car, Monica still had her path to Harrington blocked by three agents, who were now slowly advancing on her. Making a snap decision, Monica turned and sprinted for the driver's side door, sliding across the bonnet of the stolen car and barely even closing the door before hitting the ignition. The engine roared into life, and the car kicked forward. Monica turned the wheel and headed straight for where 'O' had just undone the cuffs on Brittney and was propping up the aroused naked agent as she'd stumbled forward from the pole.

The car screeched to a halt, and 'O' practically threw Britney into the backseat before following her in. Looking in her rearview mirror, Monica could see Akemi, Takara and Charlize now running awkwardly towards them. Hitting the accelerator again, Monica launched the car and sped on to the main street, putting as much distance between Harrington and themselves as possible.

"But the Archives!" Bree groaned, "And Tess!"

Monica lay a reassuring hand on Bree's thigh and gave it a squeeze. "We'll get the Archives back, I promise." Monica threw another glance back behind them, satisfied that they'd now made their escape. "And we'll free Tess in the process too. Right now though, we've got to regroup, get your ankle treated, and tell Angelica about Harrington!"

In the back seat, a naked Brittney sat up. "Umm... 'O', what exactly was it that you hit Special Agent Trueheart with?" Brittney began to rub one hand against her bare breasts, and then another hand involuntarily began to scratch her belly.

"Hmm... what?" 'O' said, seemingly in a daze, reliving the last few moments in her mind. "Oh, oh that. Itching powder spray. Won't do any permanent harm I promise, but will mean she won't be able to stop itching herself for at least... hmm... twenty minutes, I'd say."

'O' looked at Brittney and finally began to notice her companions involuntary movements. "Why do you ask?"

"Because," Brittney said, a new form of agony painted on to her beautiful features, "I was directly in the firing line behind her!"

"Ahh... well..." 'O' said, in what seemed to be at least an attempt to sympathise, if not actual sympathy, "Really hasn't been your week so far, has it!"

As Brittney groaned in the backseat and her hands tried to relieve the itching that was consuming her naked body, Monica glanced up into the rear view mirror to check how she was. "Don't worry Brittney, I'm sure 'O' has an antidote back at the safehouse!" As she flashed an encouraging smile at Brittney, her eyes settled on something in Olivia's hand.

"'O', whose phone is that?" Monica enquired, urgently.

"Hmm..." 'O' replied, and then looking down seemingly noticing the object in her grasp for the first time. "Ah, it's a phone. Oh dear! It's one of their phones! They can trace it!"

'O' was halfway through opening a window to throw out the offending device, when both Bree and Monica simultaneously screamed "NO!" Brittney had also moaned a loud "NO!" although that was clearly for an entirely unrelated reason.

Monica brought the car to a dead halt still a block and a half from the safehouse. Leaning back, she grabbed the phone from 'O', and quickly studied it.

Glancing at Bree, whose full attention she had, Monica nodded her head and grinned. "I reckon I can disable the tracking on this thing and get access to the data." The absolute confidence in her voice was unmistakable.