Dress Off 08: Hotpants in Helsinki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree puffed her cheeks out, and then let out a large exhale. "Well," she said, excitement rising in her again, "we may have lost the Archives and be down one ankle, but maybe this improv night performance wasn't quite a total flop after all!"

"Oh! And we have one more asset to add to our collection." With the car parked, Monica hopped out and made her way around to help Bree out of the car too. Supporting her injured lover, Monica guided Bree around to the back of the car, and popped the boot.

Bree let out an exclamation as she saw what was inside. Unconscious and cuffed, Charlize was scrunched up into a ball.

"Courtesy of one of 'O's knock-out sprays," Monica explained, "it's how I stole their car!"

Bree turned her head and gave her partner a huge kiss on the cheek. "Lab-smart, street-smart, and with a great taste in lovers! Always knew you were the total package!"

Monica smiled but blushed slightly. "Well, I'll still leave the street-smarts to you I think!"

Bree then looked thoughtfully at the car. "You know Brittney's going to hate this, but we can't drive an unknown car back to the safehouse, you know that right? There could be a tracker on this thing."

Monica nodded reluctantly. "What do you reckon?"

Bree pursed her lips thoughtfully and glanced down at Charlize. "You know," she said slowly, "she's under mind control you know, and probably won't actually know that we're parading her around naked in Helsinki --"

"-- and we did do worse to her in the Arena of Embarrassment -- " continued Monica, exploring Bree's line of reasoning further.

"-- and it's kind of her or Brittney, and Brittney's had three doses of 'O' to endure so far --"

"-- so it's agreed." Monica finished. "You grab the bottoms, I'll grab the top."

"Oohh." Bree winked playfully. "Someone gets into one fight and rescues her girlfriend, and she develops a taste for being on top!"

Monica slapped Bree on the bottom. "Come on Hotpants, the night's still young and we've got work to do."

****

The occasional rain that had persisted for the past two days in Portland now fell in a steady drizzle, the moon rising in the dusk of early evening. The warehouse complex was quiet, and all across the compound there were only the occasional sounds of a car starting up and driving away, as one by one the remaining staff at the various storage and processing companies made their way home.

Two security guards stood at a station by a ramp that led down into a small carpark under one of the larger warehouses, sullen and not exchanging any words or glances. There was the sound of another engine revving, followed immediately after by rubber on concrete as a red sports car rounded a bend in the underground carpark and drove up the ramp. The barrier lifted automatically, and the car drove on into the night. The guards barely glanced at it as the car sped past, and resumed impassively staring at the rapidly darkening surrounds.

The car rounded a corner and made for the road that would lead back into the city, but as it did so, the car's beams chanced upon the faint silhouette of a cloaked figure in the distance. The car screeched to a halt. The engine still hummed and the headlights blazed ahead as the click of the driver's side door was quickly followed by a woman stepping out on to the street.

Angelica Highsmith stepped further forward into the pool of light formed by the car's headlights. She smiled calmly as she surveyed the scene in front of her. Sonya Foxwell now stepped forward too, slowly taking a few steps, and then met Highsmith's stare. Her eyes drooped slightly. Highsmith's expression was now one of concern and wariness.

"Sonya."

Sonya kept staring at Highsmith, her gaze strangely unblinking, and when she finally replied their was a hollowness to her voice. "You will leave now."

Highsmith shrugged. "Sorry, can't do that." She took one step closed to Sonya. "Some part of you is still in there, fighting this. Some part of you knew to stop. I'm talking to that part of you right now." The calm and measured tone sought to re-assure, however Highsmith's hand idly moved to a small device in a pocket of her jacket.

Sonya stared at Highsmith for a few moments, the silence between them growing palpable as both women waited for the other to make the next move. Finally, Sonya slowly began to walk forward. "You will leave now. I have my instructions." she said, speaking in a stop-start cadence that seemed to match the jerkiness of her movements, as if she was a marionette controlled by some unseen God from up-high. "I... I do not... want to hurt... you." For a split-second Sonya's voice seemed to change to a more normal tone, but it was a passing flash, and as she took another step forward, her voice reverted back. "You will join us."

Highsmith arched an eyebrow, and took a step towards Sonya as well, so that the two women were now only a few feet apart.

"Who is 'us', Sonya? I don't think it's the 'us' that I remember. You, me and Tess, remember?" Highsmith looked deep into Sonya's eyes. "You remember Tess? Remember her touch?"

Again, there was a brief flash of recognition in Sonya's face, but again, it faded just as quickly as it had arrived.

"You will leave, or you will join us." Sonya repeated.

"No Sonya, I'm not going anywhere. I got you into this. I'm getting you out."

With one fluid movement, Highsmith pulled a small cylindrical device out of her pocket and aimed it squarely at Sonya. However, too late, she realised that she had led the seemingly sluggish Sonya close the gap a little too much. Sonya backhanded Highsmith's arm away before she was able to press the button on her taser, and the device fired harmlessly over her right shoulder. The device dropped to the ground and Highsmith instinctively stepped back into a fighting pose.

Sonya moved surprisingly quickly for one who seemed drugged and under a spell. Lashing out with a foot in a sweeping movement, Sonya almost succeeded in bringing Highsmith down to the ground, were it not for the fact that the elder stateswoman herself demonstrated surprising agility in deftly stepping to one side and gracefully leaning down to catch the foot in one hand. Caught off-guard, Sonya's dull face betrayed no outward sign of alarm as she found herself unbalanced and with her foot tightly in Highsmith's grip. Sonya instinctively tried to pull back, but this small manoeuvre backfired when Highsmith used Sonya's own movement against her and simultaneously pushed Sonya back forcibly. Sonya's own pulling and the momentum of Highsmith's pushing sent the Director tumbling back and she landed unceremoniously on her backside. With a grunt, the Director began to stagger to her feet, however Highsmith again moved with the speed of a woman half her age, and produced a pair of handcuffs from behind her back.

Darting in, getting the handcuffs on one of Sonya's wrists was relatively easy. However, the Director wasn't at the top of the Agency for no reason, and even in her hypnotised state, she sprang to her feet and was able to roughly grab Highsmith, using her free arm to wrap around the older woman in a neck lock.

Highsmith struggled against the hold, as Sonya tightened her iron-vice-like grip. As she felt the air run out in her lungs, Highsmith's vision grew blurry. The younger woman forced Highsmith to her knees and now stood over her, legs pressed up against Highsmith's back, the lock seemingly unbreakable.

Then, feeling her knee brush against something smooth and cold on the ground, Highsmith instinctively grasped at it, jerked her hand back to where she hoped Sonya's head was, and fumbled at the button.

She was instantly rewarded with the stun gun going off and her hypnotised friend's grip slacking, as suddenly Sonya slumped over. Highsmith sucked in a couple of deep breaths, at the same time supporting the now-unconscious Sonya's weight on her shoulders, and then awkwardly staggered to her feet. Making sure her friend didn't hit her head on the ground, she then finished applying the handcuffs and momentarily stepped back to calm herself. She knew she should have just stunned her from a distance, and was momentarily angry at herself for letting emotion cloud her judgement. Still, there was too much at stake to allow self-recrimination get the better of her now. Steely focus was what was needed now.

"Sorry about this Sonya" Highsmith murmured, as she pulled the comatose Director into the car's passenger side seat and dumped her in the seat, hands bound behind her in what would have been a deeply uncomfortable position had she been awake. She unceremoniously undid the other woman's pants, quickly edging them down past her hips, and then all the way down to her ankles. A pair of jet-black thin panties came into view, but Highsmith paid them no attention, instead moving urgently to Sonya's chest, where she ripped open her top, and ran a practised hand over the woman's bare stomach until she found what she was looking for. Peeling off the thin skin-coloured patch, she spent a moment critically inspecting the tracking beacon before tossing it on to the ground outside the car.

Leaving Sonya in her matching black panties and bra, Highsmith quickly pulled the seat belt over her, locking the sleeping woman into her seat, and then stepped back to assess her handiwork. Pursing her lips and giving a small nod of satisfaction, she decided that the chances of the red-headed beauty breaking free were as remote as she could make them.

Hurrying around to the driver's seat, Highsmith hopped in the car after casting a quick look back down the road towards the complex, just in case a nosy guard had come to investigate why the Director's tracking beacon had been stationary for so long on the road.

She fished in her pocket for something, now retrieving a small flat disc that had a protruding semi-sphere in the middle. Highsmith looked at Sonya, and then gave her a grimace.

"I have to admit, this is something of a guess. But as I said, I'm getting you out of this, whatever it takes. And if the information on your laptop is correct, hopefully this should break you free." With that, Highsmith delicately reached into Sonya's panties and gently placed the disc against the bound woman's warm crotch, so that the bulb in the middle was resting slightly inside her pussy. Then, without wasting any more time, Highsmith reached into her pockets for a third and final time, revealing a small remote. Pressing a single button and then slowly turning a dial, Highsmith's actions initially seemed to have no effect.

Casting an eye again at the rear-view mirror and momentarily satisfied that they weren't going to be interrupted, Highsmith watched Sonya's face intently, turning the dial some more and keenly watching as the small device went to work.

After a minute, there was a flicker of movement in Sonya's face, as her facial muscles seem to contort slightly. Then, a slow, barely audible moan escaped her lips.

Sonya's body began to thrust, bound as it was in the chair. Her eyes then fluttered open, and in those dull orbs Highsmith could still see the effects of whatever mind control had been inflicted.

Then the device began to really go to town. Awake now, Sonya's grunted in surprise at the pulsing stimulation of the device pressed against her vulnerable pussy. A low red flush entered her cheeks, as the woman squirmed and twisted in her seat, trying to somehow escape the inevitable sensation that the device was creating inside of her.

Another low moan escaped her lips, and Sonya's body arced as Highsmith turned the dial on her remote even further, taking Sonya to the next level.

Her breathing quickened, and Highsmith watched on as Sonya's face betrayed both arousal at what was being done to her, and an animal desire to escape. Arousal was winning though, and the light-red flush turned into a rosy-red glow, as the mind-controlled Sonya began to lose control in an entirely different way.

Groaning now, Sonya's body now stopped moving in a futile attempt to avoid the device, but rather bucked along to the waves of pleasure causing through her body, as Sonya began to ride the device to maximise her own arousal.

A smile erupted in her face, and her eyes rolled back in her head, and then, after a few exclamations of "O... O.... Oh...", Sonya's fists clenched, her entire body tensed, and a powerful orgasm erupted.

"Oh my God!" Sonya cried out, before slumping back into her chair, looking exhausted and with sweat glistening on her bare skin.

"Sonya?" Highsmith asked, looking intently at her friend's face, trying to see any trace of the woman she remembered.

Sonya's blurry eyed gaze met Highsmith's, as her ragged breathing slowly came under control. "An... Ang... Angelica?" she whispered, and Angelica Highsmith sank back into her own chair in visible relief. "Sonya, I don't mind telling you that I was worried there for a moment." She smiled, and started up the car's engine.

"Wh... what happened?" Sonya stirred in her seat, squirming against the discomfort of having her hands secured behind her back.

"Do you remember anything?"

Sonya took in a couple of deep breaths as she tried to compose herself and clear her head. "Just... bits and pieces... I... was watching Tess... and then I... couldn't... look away."

Angelica nodded grimly. "Mind control, Sonya. If I were to hazard a guess based on what Special Agent Carson and Fairchild told me, I'd say they were running some kind of subliminal channel through the broadcast, and if you were emotionally affected by what was happening to Tess, it could have affected you worse than most. I took an educated guess on what might break you out, and I'm glad I was right."

Sonya's eyes shot open and she tried to sit bold upright. "Tess! No!"

Angelica laid a hand on Sonya's bare legs to try and reassure her, "We'll get Tess back. I promise."

Sonya groaned and rolled her head to one side, staring out of the passenger side window into the still night. "I can't lose her." she whispered. "I sent her in there, I can't lose her again."

Angelica nodded. "I know." Then, reaching behind Sonya, she undid the cuffs and allowed her partner to massage her aching wrists.

"We've got some great agents out there," Angelica said in her calm and reassuring voice, "the best any Agency in the world could hope to field." Then, hitting the gas and easing the car forward, she added "But they're going to need us before all this over, and we're going to need reinforcements."

Angelica looked across to Sonya as the car picked up speed. "Ready to get back into the field, Director?"

Sonya shifted in her seat and took a couple of deep breaths in to steady herself, further reclaiming her wits as every second passed. A purposeful look replaced the worried expression built from anxiety and exhaustion. She didn't even bother to try and close her ripped blouse as she settled into the passenger seat and stared ahead. "Come on. There's a woman out there that I need to tell how much I love her, and a bunch of amazing agents who its my responsibility that they're in harm's way. So let's go teach these bastards what kind of hell they've bought into when they mess with us."

****

[Next week, in "Dress Off 09: Bust out in Brisbane", we rejoin our Australian-based agents: Stacey Shackleton and her team are on a mission to break out a captured friend of their own and, in the process, learn more about "Restoran"...

In other news, I have left my old position and freed up a lot more time for writing, so looking forward to publishing plenty more in the near future. As always, I love to receive messages and chatting with people, so please feel free to send through your thoughts and constructive criticism. Please also remember to vote. Thanks for reading!]