Dress Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm fucking pissed!!" Miz grunts, stepping out of his pants and kicking them aside. "Having to fucking drop my damn pants in front of a married woman to prove I've not got tiny balls!!" He yells, despite being happily married himself as Lynch confidently steps forward. "Which I don't! See!!"

Becky nods her head and presses her lips together "Yeah... Y'all are right... The Man was clearly wrong. Ya don't have tiny balls!" Becky genuinely admits before glancing back down at The Miz's cock and quite a large ballsack. "Ya know... Mike... I can call ya Mike, right?" Becky asks and continues without giving him a chance to respond "Ya are pissed off... I'm pissed off." Becky admits and shrugs her shoulders "Why don't we solve this the only way the Irish know how to resolve being pissed off?"

Miz pauses, seeing the look she's giving him. "...Usually, I wouldn't consider such an offer, being a respectable Superstar and a married man and father..." He claimed, but before Becky can mock him again he's already slipping off the jacket of his suit. "But for once? Maybe we'll see how the Irish solve being pissed off for once..." He accepts as he tosses his jacket aside, leaving it caught over one of the set's chairs. "But I doubt you could even handle what I can bring anyway!"

Becky smirks as she removes her bright yellow jacket and tosses her jacket on top of The Miz's jacket. "Hah! I hope ya can handle The Man..." Becky replies as she moves to sink onto her knees in front of the Most Must-See WWE Superstar.

"I seriously doubt that..." The Miz says, as while pissed off his body is already reacting as his fat cock starts to harden at the idea of getting a piece of the stunning red-headed Irish MILF.

Becky raises an eyebrow as she looks up at The Miz, placing her right hand around his shaft and beginning to guide her hand along his rapidly hardening cock. "I'm sure ya good ol' wifey Maryse can't take a fuckin' like The Man can..." Becky says as she works her hand steadily along his shaft.

"Oh please! My stunning, gorgeous, talented wife Maryse... Mmmmm!" The Miz groaned as Becky squeezed his cock after all the compliments to another woman. "She handles it like she's a porn star! I'd be surprised... Ahhhh... If you can last five minutes..." He boasts as his dick hardens in her grasp.

"Wanna make a bet?!" Becky challenges as she leans her orange-haired head down and slaps her tongue against the head of The Miz's cock before guiding him into her talented and sassy mouth, wrapping her lips loosely around his shaft and begins to bob her head as she starts to suck on the A-Lister's cock.

"Mmmmm..." Miz moans as he feels the multi-time Women's Champion slurping on his thick length. Showing quickly she's no stranger to either sucking dick or handling big shafts as she handles his vast size... "A bet? Ahhhhh... On what? How soon you'll be choking on me?" He groans, still pissed off even as he moans thanks to the firm way she's blowing him.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Becky Lynch moans around his cock as she lustfully glares up at The Miz as she rocks her head back and forth on his cock, while working her left hand against his balls, rubbing his nicely large and swollen sack.

"Ahhhh! See? Mmmmm... Getting a feel of... Ahhhhh... Those huge, massive, big balls of mine!" He notes, groaning as Becky double-teams him to suck off his long A-List cock while her hands grope at his heavy nuts.

Becky smoothly bobs her head along The Miz's shaft, resting her right hand at the base of his cock as she greedily sucks and slurps away, her saliva lightly dripping and coating a thin layer of wetness

Despite the five minutes easily passing, neither of them is just letting the lust control them as they exchange glares even with Becky getting deeper along his cock. "Mmmm! Call that dick sucking??" Miz reaches down, grabbing a handful of her flaming hair. "Maybe I should show you what my wife can actually handle??" He said and his firm tone made it sound like a threat rather than any offer.

Becky places both of her hands on The Miz's waist as she loosens her lips around his shaft and starts to rapidly bob her head along The Miz's A-List cock, taking him repeatedly deep into her mouth at times without even gagging once.

"Mmmmm! Fuck!!" Before The Miz can even try and thrust, Lynch is gobbling down his thick rod like she's more of a porn star than a WWE Superstar. Making her saliva drip down his prick as she slurps away and isn't fazed by his firm handful of her gorgeous hair.

"Mmmmm... Mmmm... Gahhhh... Gahhhh... Ohhhh!!" Becky manages to lustfully moan out from around The Miz's thick shaft as she works her head with impressive speed, sucking away on him. Her saliva heavily drips down and coats his cock, as he feels Becky's tongue lashing against his shaft.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! Fucking bitch!" Miz grunts, as his hips thrust forward and he sends the fat crown of his rod into the back of her wet and talented mouth. Keeping the handful of her hair while she still bobs along his pumping shaft as they two stare daggers at one another for this in-ring hate fuck. Her slurps and his groans echo around the empty arena as the deep, rough blowjob continues.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmmmm... Gahhhh! Gahhhh!" Becky moans and starts to gag as the thick head of The Miz's cock smacks against the back of her mouth. Saliva escapes from around the sides of Becky's mouth and drips down onto his large ballsack.

The handsome, two-time Grand Slam Champion groans as he stiffly fucks the beauty once known as Becky Two Belts to use her mouth like it's her snatch. Driving her full with his thickness while the saliva drools off her chin. Leaving splats across her bright yellow top to make her rounded MILF tits stand out as the saliva coats his prick.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmm... Mmmmm... Gahhhh!!" Becky moans from The Miz's cock as she holds her mouth open wide for A-Lister to pump his cock into her mouth. Becky, with her hands on his waist, presses her fingernails into his skin as she briskly bobs her head forward against his thrusting cock.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! How'd you like that, huh? HUH??" He yells with a glare, even as he moans. Becky's stunning face slides along his fat and Awesome cock as she returns the stare. Making him hiss from her nails along his skin as both are daring the other to go all out and show they can handle the sort of action they don't think this newfound rival can deliver.

"Mmmmmmmm... Mmmmm!" Becky moans, her saliva slobbering all over his cock and dripping from the sides of her mouth and dripping down her chin and to his large ballsack. Becky impressively takes The Miz's cock deep into her mouth with the head repeatedly smacking against the back of her hot Irish mouth.

Another grip of the hair as Miz pulls Lynch in towards thrust. This time making her features rest against his muscular body as the stunning Irishwoman takes every thick inch of that American dick. Her gags bounce off his dick as they both show their filthy talents. Lynch handles the deep-throating to stretch her throat like a porn star. While he lasts deep in that hot wet passage far longer than any normal could do with a beauty this smoking hot.

"Mmmmmm! Gahhhh!" Becky Lynch noticeably gags and coughs around The Miz's cock. Her nose pressed against his cock as she fully holds him deep inside of her mouth. Becky removes her fingernails from pressing against The Miz and instead starts smacking her hands against the sides of his waist as a protest to let her off of his cock.

"Mmmmm! FUCK..." Miz groans, lifting Lynch slowly as she smacks his hunky body. The saliva spills out from her mouth as she travels back. A thick trail of spit hangs from his bell-end to her lips when she's pulled off as they both take a moment to recover from that wild dose of oral.

Becky coughs violently and breaths for air as her left hand raises to her throat. "God damn it!" Becky yells out as she remains down on her knees, looking up at The Miz "Ya tryin' to fuckin' kill me?!?" Becky snaps at the A-Lister.

"I thought you were Big Time Becks! The Man! Able to fucking take anything!" Miz shouted back and not saying sorry for that rough oral as he starts to loosen his tie.

Becky raises an eyebrow as she scoots back on her knees away from The Miz "Oh ya want Big Time Becks, huh?" Becky says as she moves to stand up "Is that what ya want, Miz?!" Becky says, offended by The Miz's comments.

"What I want?? You can't handle what I want!" Miz tosses his tie away into the ropes and makes a couple of buttons burst from his shirt and hauls it apart to show off his muscular body. "If you can't handle giving me a damn blowjob? You're gonna be cumming in seconds trying to take my dick!"

Becky presses her lips together, her black top noticeably dampened from the saliva that dripped down. "Alright... Alright..." Becky says, nodding her head "Ya want The Man to show ya what she can do?!" Becky fires back as she starts to approach The Miz.

"Yes! Yes, I want it!" Miz yells, and certainly from his cock being rock hard and shining with her spit his body wants some more acting from the stunning redhead. "You think you can outfuck my wife?? I'll make you wish I was the guy who knocked you up! Instead of that laughing weirdo you married!" He dared to insult her man again even as they'd both insulted their other half since this all began.

Becky narrows her eyes "Ya know... Miz... I bet ya slutty lil' wife is too much of a chicken shit to do this!" Becky says before she places her hands on The Miz's arms before she spins him around so that his back is now facing her. Becky firmly pushes The Miz forward and the A-Lister stumbles forward before colliding with one of his large printed posters, with the palm of his hand landing and puncturing through his smiling face.

"Owwww! Hey! HEY!!" Miz yells as comically, his hand seems to be stuck now through the poster as he grunts, trying to pull it out. But Becky behind him is keeping him pressed so he's bent over against that poster. Having to use a hand to keep himself and the expensive (but now ruined) portrait up as his legs are spread for balance. "This cost thousands of dollars!!" He complains as he fruitlessly tugs his arm to try and get free.

"Ya... Ya... Send me the bill!" Becky sarcastically replies before she drops down onto her knees behind The Miz, level with his toned and tanned, smooth ass. Becky reaches forward and places her hands onto his toned cheeks, spreading them apart, to expose his tight asshole. Becky presses her lips together before spitting saliva onto his asshole and leaning her head forward, starts to lap her tongue around his asshole to spread her saliva on the surface.

"Ahhhhhh..." Miz's body tenses from the spit, but soon relaxes when her skilled tongue starts to work over his tight asshole. "I will! I will send you... Mmmm! A damn bill!" He groans as he takes a rimjob from the stunning female Superstar as her licking makes him quickly forget about trying to free himself from this position.

"Yeah... Ya make sure ya do that..." Becky replies, lifting her head momentarily away from The Miz's toned ass before she brings her head back to his ass. Using her tongue, the resilient and rebellious Big Time Becks starts to slide her talented tongue from the top of his ass crack, working her back down the smooth and clean middle of his ass crack, before guiding her tongue back to his asshole.

"Mmmmm! Fuck..." Miz moans, like he isn't used to getting his nicely toned backside eaten out by a woman as his body stays bent over a bit so she can keep her face pressed up into him. His cock is still rock hard as her spit still drips from that pole and starts to be applied onto his asshole thanks to her eager tongue.

Becky lifts her head once again to spit more saliva onto his asshole before she brings her head back to his ass and starts to flick her tongue against the entrance of his tight asshole. Becky places her left hand up onto the lower back of The Miz and moves to place her right hand between his legs, placing the palm of her hand against his taint, smoothly rubbing her hand across that area.

"Hey! Hey! Watch those hands!" The Miz groans as Becky shows her mouth is not just good for destroying opponents with trash talk, or even for sucking dick like a porn star. Double teaming the handsome, arrogant Superstar with tongue worship to his butt and her fingers expertly working over that sensitive part just before his far-from-tiny balls. "Ahhhh! I'm an A-Lister, remember! Mmmmm! My whole body is insured!" He claims, despite making a living just like she does of putting his body on the line every week.

Becky closes her eyes as she starts to dart her tongue in and out of The Miz's tight asshole, circling the tip of her tongue around his asshole with each couple of tongue thrusts. Becky works her right hand blindly to The Miz's large ballsack, her finger brushing and gliding over his sack before she reaches his shaft is now mostly dried of her saliva. Wrapping her hand around his shaft, The Man begins to work her hand blindly against The Miz's shaft, keeping him nice and hard.

"Oh fuck! Mmmmm..." Miz moans out as now he's being pleasured front and back. Her tongue still dining with a hungry for a man she isn't even married to, while now jerking his long, Awesome cock as she displays some Big Time technique of a more sinful variety. All as The Miz groaned and took it, showing he was no slouch to handle such fantastic pleasure and not blow a load when worked over by her soft tongue and smooth palm. "That's not... Mmmmm... What I meant by... Ahhhhh fuck!! Watch your hands... Mmmmm!"

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm!!" Becky moans into The Miz's ass as she flicks her tongue against the entrance of his asshole before she resumes darting her tongue teasingly in and out of his asshole. Becky, meanwhile, keeps her right hand roaming along The Miz's cock, working her hand up the long shaft to the head of his cock, before guiding her hand back down the shaft and to his balls.

"Shit! Fuck!" Miz groans, tensing up as her hand caresses his heavy, rounded and far-from-tiny balls, he out of reflex finally pulls his hand out free from the poster, leaving a bigger hole than he'd punched through it. "Damn it!" He grunts but it's not clear if it's because of how great the rimming is or causing more damage to his property as Becky laps away to leave her saliva slowly dripping down his ass crack.

Becky removes her right hand from against The Miz's ballsack and pulls her hand back from between his legs, delivering a few final slaps of her tongue to The Miz's asshole before she lifts her head away and smirks "Bet ol' Maryse ain't ever done that..."

"O-Of course not! She's a respectable woman and mother!" Miz said defensively. Grunting as he tossed the ruined picture over the ropes and out of the ring to shatter some more on the floor below. "Not some sick, ass-eating freak like you!" Miz rudely said, despite how he'd been moaning from her tongue work. As well as impressive to still be heard even after that porno level of rimming.

Becky laughs "Coulda fooled me... Actin' all disgusted now and shit... Ya were lovin' and moanin' like a lil' slut..." Becky says as she scoots back on her knees and reaches for her black tank top, lifting the tank top up and over her head to expose her nicely rounded and perky tits.

"Says the woman undressing in front of a married man!" Miz tries to play innocent, turning around to see those great MILF tits. "You ruin my dress rehearsal, insult my wife and now damage my property! This is an outrage!!" The Miz whines as he moves and sits down on his director's chair of what's left of the Miz TV set.

Becky presses her lips together and moves to stand up from kneeling on the wrestling mat "Says the loser who shoved their fuckin' dick my throat..." Becky responds naturally, as she starts to push down her bright yellow pants, exposing her black panties, which momentarily sparks the interest of The Miz and briefly forgets the hostility between himself and The Man.

Miz takes a moment to watch Becky undressing. "Was the only way to shut you up for once..." He claimed with his cock invitingly sticking right up. "And this 'loser' is still not finished, by the way... Bet that's a lot more than your husband can claim if he was here..."

"Please... Ya must be foolin' yourself, Seth can last all fuckin' night! Bet ya and those tiny balls can't last 10 minutes!" Becky Lynch fires back as she lowers down her panties and exposes her gorgeous and desirable, smoothly shaved and hot MILF pussy, causing The Miz to once again become distracted from the back-and-forth insults between him and Lynch.

"Uh-huh..." Miz stares at that tight-looking snatch, despite his claims of happily being married himself. "Wait, what did you just say?" He blinks, seeing Lynch rudely toss her panties over to slap onto the other poster of him in the ring, making it fall over backwards from the strength of the toss.

Becky smirks as she starts to approach the director's chair that the arrogant hunk is sitting on. "Ya just agreed that those tiny balls ya got can only last 10 minutes..." Becky replies smugly, as she reaches The Miz and places her hands on the armrests of the director's chair, lifting herself up and onto his lap. Tucking her lower legs under her knees and positing her limbs on the sides of The Miz, Becky eases down onto his large cock and takes him nicely into her pussy.

"10 minutes?? Please! That's rookie numbers!" Miz says, before moaning as her tight pussy glides down smoothly on his rock-hard shaft. "Mmmmm! Maybe that's what you're used to back home... That's barely a warm-up for me!" The Miz claims, feeling that snug, wet Irish snatch wrapped around his thick American dick.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck... Do ya ever shut up?" Becky asks with a groan as she places her hands on his nicely muscular chest and begins to rock back on his cock, feeling his hands willingly placed on her waist and he begins to all too eagerly thrust up into her.

"Mmmmm! Could ask you... Ahhhhh! The same fucking thing!" Miz snaps back as their hate fuck continues as he grips her gorgeous waist and builds up a motion. Working that thick, A-Lister dick up into the tight pussy of Big Time Becks. Her long flaming hair starts to sway behind her as her rounded tits bounce as she works against his pumps to help get that dick deeper into her needy snatch.

"Ohhhhh... Ahhhh, please... Y'all flap those lips way more... Ahhhhh! Than The Man!" Becky Lynch moans and fires back in response as she rocks swiftly back and forth on his A-List, bouncing as he thrusts up into her.

"Ahhhhh... It's called... Mmmmm! Using your moneymaker, sweetheart! MMMM..." The Miz claimed, feeling Becky's nicely thick thighs smacking down into him as she firmly bounces in time with his stiff pumps. Making the chair they're on start to strain from their willingly and very lusty actions. Despite the repeated insults the two Superstars are levelling at one another.

"Mmmmm... Baby... Ahhhh!! The Man is the fuckin'... Ahhhh! Moneymaker!" Becky replies as she swiftly rocks forward on his cock, her perky tits and fiery hair swaying forward as she bounces against his thrusts to her snatch.

"Really?? Ahhhhh... Really?!" The Miz grits his teeth as her snatch drops right down, so when he thrusts up all of his big must-see dick is stuffing the tight pussy of Big Time Becks. Their bodies work perfectly against one another as expected from two of the very best on the mic in all of WWE. "Mmmmm! I'd keep the receipt if I were you, honey! Mmmmm!"

Becky grits her teeth and narrows her eyes as she rocks forward on The Miz before she removes her hands from The Miz's chest and places her right hand over The Miz's mouth to silence him and her left hand over the right hand for added measure. "Mmmmmm... Ya fuckin' can keep quiet!"