Dress Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmpphhh! Mmmmm!! Hmmmmphhh!!" This just makes The Miz more outraged as both WWE Superstars glare with narrowed, furious eyes at one another. Their motions toward the other get more aggressive as the director's chair they're on creaks and wobbles. The Miz thrusts harder up into her wet pussy as he tries to shake free but she's using her strength to keep him silenced to muffle both his moans and the new string of insults directed at her.

"Ahhhhh... What's wrong?" Becky moans and asks with a smirk. "Ahhhh... At a loss... Mmmmm for words there, Mister Tiny Balls?" Becky asks between her moans and breathing, causing The Miz to aggressively slam his cock up into her snatch. Becky aggressively rocks back against The Miz, sharply grinding her pussy on his cock "Ahhhhh... Think ya big man now, huh?" Becky taunts as the aggressive back and forth of thrusts and rocks between herself and The Miz, causes the back of the director's chair to become loose, unknowingly to the two individuals engaged in the bitter back and forth.

Becky firmly rocks her body forward and pushes The Miz into the back of the director's chair resulting in a sudden crack and snapping sound as the back of the chair gives way. With one final push of Becky's body, she manages to send The Miz falling backwards out of the director's chair.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Becky yells out in surprise and removed her hands from The Miz's mouth as she topples over from the chair. The Miz being "the dashing gentleman" manages to turn while airborne which results in him falling on top of Becky Lynch, while she is now underneath and took the brunt of the fall and impact. "Ahhhhh fuck!" Becky groans out, arching her back in pain.

"That was close!" Miz whispers to himself in a cowardly way as he deliberately avoided falling to almost give Lynch a Spinebuster to slam her hard into the mat, even if not intentionally. "Hey! You broke my chair!!" Miz glares down, seeing he's on top and his cock still buried in her twat. "You're gonna pay for that!" He barks as he hooks Becky's smooth, nicely thick legs to make her hips be raised off the mat a little. Starting to firmly thrust into her love tunnel, making his muscular frame smack against hers as he pumps her balls deep as he moans again.

"Ya fuckin' bitch!" Becky spits out at The Miz as she grits her teeth and moves against his firm thrusts as he resumes pumping away into her. "Ya made The Man... Ahhhhh!! Take the hit... Ahhhh..." Becky moans as she bucks her hips to push back against his cock.

"Ahhhhh! I did not! Mmmmm! I'm an A-Lister! A movie star!" The former WWE Champion claims as he roughly thrusts into her wet slot, making her slide against the black mat that's covering the ring canvas for the Miz TV set. "Mmmmm! I'm not afraid to do my own stunts!" He claims, pumping away into the snatch of the former Women's Champion as they both loudly moan out.

"Ahhhh... Mmmmm!! Now I see... Why... Ahhhhh!! Ya wifey Maryse... Carries those tiny lil' balls in her purse..." Becky moans, gritting her teeth, as The Miz holds her legs and continues to slam away into her snatch.

"I! Do! NOT! MMMM! Have! TINY! BALLS!!" The insults easily trigger him as he slams down into her soaking, snug box. Making her tits bounce as her body jolts while she bucks up to work that MILF pussy against his stiff pumps. Leaving a stain of sweat on the black 'carpet' from off her stunning body as she shifts.

"Mmmmmm... It's OK... Ahhhh!! Nothin' to... Mmmm!! Be ashamed of..." Becky replies and laughs a bit as her gorgeous body jolts with the increasing force of his thrusts, his cock slamming deeply into her pussy.

"Not tiny! Not tiny!! NOT!! TINY!!" The Miz glares down as those indeed far-from small balls slap off Becky's smooth skin as he thrusts deep and hard into her tight pussy that's built as the rest of the talented beauty to be fucked. Taking it like a pro as they both exchange glares while groaning out from the hard-hitting nature of this hate fuck.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhh sure... Whatever ya say, ya bitch!" Becky replies and lustfully glares up at The Miz as he firmly grips her gorgeous legs as he slams into her.

"Ahhhhh! You fucking talk too much!!" He uses her insult from earlier on against her and even copies her action. Releasing his grip on those legs to bring both hands down. Making her eyes widen in outrage as he dares to silence her with one hand over the other to cover Lynch's talented and confident mouth. All while still ramming into her snatch with a porn star pace as her juices coat his length and slowly drip down to further ruin the carpet of the talk show set.

"Mmmmmphhhhhh!" Becky moans in protest against the sweaty palm of The Miz's hand, keeping her quiet, as he continues to thrust away and control the majority of the pace. Becky, however, with her legs no longer in his grasp can lift her smooth, tanned and gorgeous legs to wrap around his waist and grinds herself against his thrusts

"Yeah! You like that?? Huh? HUH??" The Miz grunts as her legs willingly grip his hunky body like her lust is a lot stronger than the angry stare she's giving him would indicate. Working her pussy against his stiff, balls-deep motion as the two former WrestleMania Main Event winners roughly fuck. Her grip makes his thrusts quicken in reflex to keep her jolting as her tits bounce and her flaming hair is a sprawled mess around her jolting frame. "Fucking shut you up! What was that about ten minutes?? You fucking bitch!!"

Becky Lynch glares at The Miz as he roughly slams his cock into her body, causing her to jolt upon each thrust. As Becky glares intensely at The Miz, she manages to open her mouth and works part of his palm into her mouth before biting down on his inner hand.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!!" Miz howls in pain, trying to jolt back but Becky's legs around him mean that instead of pulling out, Miz ends up flopping backwards with Lynch now on top of him with the momentum making the ring canvas shake as one of the director's chairs topples over at the side. Oh, and Becky is snarling like a furious beast with her teeth still sunk into his hand as she grips his arm.

Becky releases the hold of her teeth on The Miz's hand, causing him to instantly recoil his hands from her mouth. "Ahhhhh... Don't ever... Fuckin' try to silence me!" Becky says with venom in her voice as she is now mounted on top of The Miz and begins to rock forward on his shaft.

"You started it!" The Miz says, and while technically true it still sounds like he's complaining. Clutching his hand that now has a clear, sinful bite mark on it. Both of them moan again as she starts bouncing on his fat cock with that soaking MILF pussy. And even now, The Miz is responding to thrust up and meeting her lusty motion as the two are still acting more like regular fuck buddies even with the daggers they're shooting one another.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm... Ohhhh fuck..." Becky moans as she places her hands down on The Miz's chest, moving her hands against his upper body as she rocks on his cock, bouncing upward each time he thrusts into her sweating-coated, hot rebellious body.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck!! MMMM! Shit!!" His hands are up, clutching her toned waist as he thrusts away to keep her soaking pussy stuffed full with his member. This heavy, rounded and nowhere near tiny balls of his smacking off her rounded, thick ass when their bodies meet as Miz grunts with a desirable shine of moisture across his hunky frame.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhhh fuck... Mmmmmm!" Becky moans and lustfully grits her teeth as she slams down on his cock, her eyes lowered and locked with The Miz, aggressively rocking her body forward.

The Miz returns the glare, grunting as their bodies roughly meet but neither of them feels a sting of pain. The former two-time Grand Slam Champion and the beauty once known as Becky Two Belts going at it as their loud moans echo around the empty arena. With broken chairs and set pieces around the ring and floor to go with the stains of sweat they're leaving on the carpet underneath them.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh!!" Becky moans as she presses her fingernails lightly into the skin of his chest and rakes her fingernails on The Miz's chest as her sweat-covered body works over him, her pussy grinding down as she freely rocks back and forth.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! Ahhhhh..." The Miz responds to her lusty scratching that makes him groan underneath her. His hands gripping her thick Irish ass, delivering a firm strike that while making her rock on his American dick doesn't make her skip a beat from riding him. Another sharp spank for good measure while he works his long, fat and Awesome cock up deep and hard into her soaking twat.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhh... Mmmm!! Damn... This is some good... Mmmmm... Dick..." Becky Lynch lustfully admits, which is far different from there series of insults she had been swinging toward the A-Lister, as she grinds down sharply on The Miz's. Feeling her pussy tightening around his shaft.

"MMMMM! Damn... Uhhhhh! Fine... MMMMM! Pussy too! Fuck!!" The Most Must-See Superstar moans as he lays in his sweat. Matching the bounces of The Man like they're in a bit of sync after all the insults before now. His cock is starting to throb inside that soaking wet, tight MILF pussy that's as built to be fucked as the rest of her. But still thrusting away despite both of them being married and him being buried into her bareback.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Ahhhhh... Fuck!" Becky moans and grits her teeth as she throws her sweat-damp-haired head back and presses her fingernails into The Miz's chest her pussy grabs hold of The Miz's A-List cock and she begins to cum hard on his cock. "Ahhhhhhh fuckin' hell!"

"FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!!" The Miz grunts as her snatch lustfully squeezes his dick. His hands gripping her ass cheeks as he slams into her pussy and starts to unload. Filling her Big Time snatch up with a truly Awesome load as her walls get caked by thick, hot spunk. And they both make sure his dick is milked dry as he keeps pumping up, fucking her through that intense orgasm while her snatch keeps the grip to drain him.

Becky bites down on her bottom lip as she feels his warm load flooding her snatch as she gradually comes to a stop on top of The Miz. Becky pauses for a brief moment before she moves and lifts herself off of him, dropping down onto the carpeted wrestling mat beside him. Staring directly up into the arena lights above, the sweat-soaked Big Time Becks, pants heavily for a moment before she turns her head to glance over at The Miz "Fuck..." Becky says, out of breath.

The chest of The Miz heaves as he stares up as well for a moment. Hearing her voice made him look over as the two had been hate fucking seemed to be sharing a moment of sorts of lustful respect. "Yeah... Fuck..." He agrees, locking eyes with her. "So... Uhhhh... His head slumps back to recover. "I won't tell your other half if you don't tell mine?" He offers as he sucks in air.

Becky presses her lips together and nods her head "Yeah..." Becky says before she sits up and looks around "Where the fuck are my pants?"

"Your pants? You mean these ugly yellow things?" The Miz says, sitting up and reaching over, getting her pants off the canvas. "Never mind them! Where are my boxers? And my pants!!" He says, tossing Becky her clothing as he starts to get up.

Becky narrows her eyes as she stands up from the carpeted mat and starts to slide her pants on. "Over there..." Becky says with a motion of her head toward the announce table, where the pair of Miz's boxers lay. "And...fuck off...The Man's fashion is top-notch... Much better than those ya fuckin' tacky suits y'all got."

"Excuse me! This is a personalised, finely tailored suit! Hollywood's finest!" The Miz scoffs as the bitterness has returned with post-orgasm clarity. He sighs, moving across the ring. "And my set! I don't have the time to order new posters for tomorrow!" He complains, rolling out of the ring to get his underwear.

"Yeah... Yeah... Yeah, so what... Ya crappy lil' set got ruined..." Becky replies sarcastically as she feels vibrating within her bright yellow pants. Becky reaches into her pocket and pulls out her smartphone.

As The Miz grumbles and puts on his boxers before heading to grab his clothing around the ring, Becky's eyes widen when she sees the caller ID and photo of a widely grinning Seth Rollins. The Miz hears the familiar ringtone of Rollins' theme music as he waves his hands, making a motion for Becky to not answer or at least be quiet about what they've been up to.

Becky presses her lips together and looks at The Miz locking her eyes with him, a serious expression on her face. Becky takes a breath before she presses the button to connect the call and raises the phone. "Yo, what's up?" Becky calmly says into the phone.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!! Becky Becky Becky!!" Seth's cocky voice is heard down the line while Miz looks like he's sweating again as he stares from the apron. "How's my beautiful Big Time wife doing, huh?" The grin is clear in his tone. "You done with that dofus, loser WrestleMania host The Miz yet and his stupid dress whatever it is or what??" He says, clueless that The Miz is there and can hear him. "I'm outside the area waiting for ya, Becks! Ready to tear up the town before I burn it down tomorrow night on Monday... Night! Rollins!!"

"Yeah... Just... Uhhhh finished up..." Becky says as she glances over at The Miz once again "Wasn't too bad... Able to put lil' Mikey in his place..." Becky says with a laugh.

The Miz grits his teeth, about to say something but when Becky holds out the phone towards him he wisely shuts up and cowers back to kneel on the apron.

"Ha! Damn right! Little Miz and his tiny, tiny balls! Am I right?? Hahahahaha!!" Seth cackles down the phone line. "Maybe next time, that idiot will make his show worth watching and invite you AND me on! Give him some real star power!" He mocks. "Whatever, Becks! I'll keep the booze on ice! Don't keep me waiting too long now! Hahahaha!!"

"Love ya back, Becky!" Seth replies, clueless that his wife has just been fucking another man (and someone married in his own right). Seth even makes a smooch sound down the phone as well before the call ends.

"Yeah... Say, Seth, I'll be out in just a bit..." Becky says and pauses for a moment "Love you."

"Love ya back, Becky!" Seth replies, clueless that his wife has just been fucking another man (and someone married in his own right). Seth even makes a smooch sound down the phone as well before the call ends.

"Little?? Little 'Mikey'??" The Miz yells, storming into the ring but tripping over one of the broken chairs to fall flat on his face. Grumbling as he grabs his shirt from off the mat. "Fuck it... I'll let that slide..." He says, sounding like he's admitting defeat as he puts the shirt on despite it now missing a few buttons. "Since I'm not exactly gonna be telling my other half about this either..." He says, giving Lynch a look to say without words that he was expecting her to just tell her man Seth about what happened.

Becky reaches for her black top and slides the top over her head and down to cover her chest "Listen, Miz... I'm gonna say somethin' and I swear if ya tell anybody... I'll cut those fuckin' tiny balls off!"

The Miz gulps, seeing her serious glare. "I'm listening..." He wisely agrees.

Becky surprises not only herself but The Miz as well when she says "Ya know... Ya ain't all that bad..." Becky says with a nod of her head "The Man actually had herself one hell of a time..."

"I, uh..." The Miz is taken aback, not expecting that remark from her. "Well... I mean, of course! I'm Awesome! I'm..." He was going to brag more but seeing her eyes narrow he cut himself. "You were damn good too! Great! Fantastic, even!" He flatters as he steps back. Grabbing his pants to haul them back on.

Becky nods her head "I know... Like ya would expect anything less from The Man!?" Becky replies before she nods her head "Ya know... Seth did make a good point..."

"He did?" Miz said, pausing as he was looping his belt. "...About what?" His tone makes it sound like he's again expecting another insult given that Seth cackled down the phone to his wife.

"If ya want MizTV to be Must See, then ya gotta have The Man and Seth 'Freakin' Rollins!" Becky says, but with a glint in her eye that shows that she's got some other plans in mind for that kind of interview.

"...Hmmmm..." Miz thinks it over, stroking his chin. "That... That sounds... Awesome!!" He grins. "Think of the ratings! A WWE power couple! The Man and The Visionary! And after you two win at 'Mania, and I go down as the best host in 'Mania history? This will be the single biggest Miz TV ever!!" He raves with a bragging tone. "I'll have my people call yours, and we'll set up a date! And it will be... Awesome!"

"No... It's gonna be Freakin' Big Time!" Becky says with a smirk. A glance down at his covered crotch spells out what he's got in store for the next time they meet and with her man involved too...

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!