Dressed

Story Info
Halloween joke turns out college kid.
2.3k words
4.71
26.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

I moved in with my sister and her husband the summer after I graduated high school. They lived close to the college I was going to and we agreed I'd live there and save money on dorms.

Dave had always been pretty nice to me. He'd give me a hard time sometimes but just normal goofing around. They'd been married for a while. My sister is 7 years older than I am, and Dave is 9 years older.

He was a pretty big guy having played football in highschool and college. He was 6 feet tall and easily over 250. I, on the other hand, was a runt. Barely 5'5", 105 pounds, I was pretty small.

Anyway, they let me have a spare bedroom and pretty much left me alone. They lived their life, Dave working his 9-5 and my sister working late shift. I really wasn't home that much anyway...

When school started, I made some friends and I mostly hung out with them or locked myself in my room to study. Usually by the time I got home I'd either catch my sister leaving for work or she'd already be gone.

My friends and I decided to dress up in drag for a Halloween party that was coming up. We decided to go all out too. We bought most of the clothes at a thrift shop except for the panties, because that would just be weird. Lol!!

I was actually pretty surprised at how feminine I looked. The little black dress I had picked out hugged my hips nicely and my shoulder length hair, once I had brushed it out really well, looked amazing! Even my makeup wasn't too bad. I didn't do a lot of it because I didn't know how and I think that's what made it look so good.

I put my little black shoes with the small heel on and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I was amazed, especially at how the thigh high stockings made my legs look so shapely.

Dave's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw me! "Damn, Mark! You look fucking hot! I'd do you!"

Oh, how we laughed. But he never took his eyes off me, even as he tossed back his beer.

I'll be honest, I got a bit of a rush from this. No one ever looked at me with such desire. It was the first time I felt really sexy, even if it was as a girl.

My buddy, Al, showed up right on time and off we went to the party, the four of us prancing around, flirting with the guys, enjoying the drinks they were bringing us. I got more and more turned on every time someone rubbed my back or squeezed my ass, and it happened a lot!

Even on the dance floor we had a blast. It was so exciting to be the center of attention, guys taking turns dancing with us with even more groping as well as grinding their hard cocks against my ass.

In hindsight things might have taken a turn for the worse. There were very few actual girls there and things were heating up. A lot of alcohol was consumed and the guys were getting a little aggressive.

Al, our designated driver, had noticed things getting out of hand and got us out of there. We laughed and told stories about the guys grabbing our junk on the dance floor and dry humping us as we tried to sober up at a diner.

They had to know we were guys. I mean, I was pretty passable but Tommy has a fucking mustache and Mario is hairy and muscular as can be!

I stumbled in the door around 2am, surprised to see Dave still up.

There were multiple empty beer cans in the table next to his chair and he was just cracking open a new one as I came in.

"Hey sweetheart, how was your little party? Meet any cute guys?" Dave was drunk. Very drunk.

I played along a little. "Ha ha. No, no cute ones until now."

I was a little surprised at how quickly that came out. I think Dave was a little surprised too.

I headed up to my room, trying not to appear as wasted as I was. As I got into my room I saw something in the mirror moving behind me.

It was Dave!

I spun around and Dave was just inches from me. I felt so small as I was just barely shoulder high to him. I looked up at him, noticing a lustful look in his eyes and the strong smell of alcohol.

"I haven't stopped thinking about your sexy ass since you left." As he moved closer to me I backed away.

"I saw you eyeing me up before. I think you want to see more" he said.

By this point I had backed up against the wall. Dave was leaning over and was inches from my face. His lips touched mine and I closed my eyes.

There was a voice inside my head that was screaming. "AHHHHH!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!! GET AWAY!!! GET AWAY!!!"

But I couldn't get away. I didn't want to get away. I'd never felt so desired, so needed, and so...helpless. I liked being between Dave and the wall. I can't explain it. And when Dave's tongue slipped into my mouth, the voice in my head moaned and I didn't want to understand it.

Dave now had his hands on my ass and was grinding his cock into stomach. Our kiss was passionate and deep. He tasted like Doritos and beer, which, oddly enough, made it even better.

I was so lost in the moment that I barely noticed him first pushing down on my hips, then more forcefully on my shoulders. He broke our kiss and my knees involuntarily bent. I slowly dropped to my knees until I was eye to eye with the rope to his sweatpants and the bulge in the material.

I looked up at Dave who was looking down at me with a lustful, hungry look. He put a hand behind my head and pulled my face into his cock, which he ground into my face. I could feel his hard shaft against my face and suddenly wanted to touch it, stroke it....taste it.

Even as I pulled the string on his pants the voice on my head returned. "Da fuck are you doing? WOAH! WOAH!! WOAH!! STAND UP!"

Still looking up at Dave I pulled the string and yanked on his pantleg. His pants dropped, hanging up for just a moment on his cock.

The voice in my head went silent when I saw Dave's cock. Thick, long, and meaty, it was impressive. And he was grinding it against my face. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked it. I was mesmerized.

When I looked back up at Dave he was smiling an evil grin. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it too. I closed my eyes and parted my lips, letting the head slide into my mouth. It tasted like sweat and piss. I was going to pull away, disgusted, but then he moaned.

There was something about that moan, I don't know what it was. It turned me on even more. I wanted to make him do it again...and again. I pushed my mouth further down his shaft.

"Oooooo.....fuck yeah...."

And that was the moment I became a cocksucker. I was hooked!! I brought a hand up to play with his balls and the other to stroke what cock meat I couldn't squeeze into my mouth.

I was amazed at how soft the skin on his cock was and how good it felt in my mouth. His hands fell to the top of my head as I pushed him deeper into my mouth. I gagged as he pushed into my throat. Dave moaned again.

All I could think about at that moment was to bury his shaft in my throat. But each time I pushed further down, I coughed and gagged. My eyes were tearing, snot ran out of my nose, drool ran down my chin.

Dave grunted and lunged forward, forcing the back of my head against the wall and his cock down my throat, where he held it for just a little too long.

Then he pulled it out and shoved it back in. Then he did it again. And again. And again. He leaned his head against the wall, looking down at me as he brutally fucked my mouth. My hands fell to my own crotch and began stroking my cock. My dress had riden up around me waist a d my cock was poking out the side of my silky panties.

Strange as it is to say, I was loving it! I didn't have a lot of sexual experience up to this point. There was the blowjob I got on my 18th birthday from Penny McLoser who blew everyone on their 18 birthday, and prom night when Giant Judy Gilmore fucked my brains out in the back of her car, and behind the school, and on her living room couch after the prom.

But as much as I enjoyed those experiences, they were nothing compared to having my drunk brother in law fuck my throat. I felt wanted, sexy, excited, even slutty.

And that feeling would intensify when I felt his hands clutch fistfuls of my hair and his groans get louder. Fear filled my mind as I realized what was happening.

Dave was about to cum!!!

He lunged forward pushing my head harder against the wall and his cock even deeper into my throat. I put my hands on his thighs in a feeble attempt to push him away but it was useless. He was lost in his orgasm.

"Ohhhh... fuuuuccckkk....", he groaned as he launched his load directly into my gut. But with his balls against my chin, my nose pressed to his body, and his fat cock buried in my throat, I couldn't breathe and began furiously squirming.

Dave must have realized my panic and pulled his hips away just enough to pull out of my throat but still squirt his cum into my mouth.

As I gasped for air around his shaft I tasted his load. Thick and sticky, salty and bitter, I'd never tasted anything quite like it. I wanted more of it and sucked as much out of his cock as I could.

Dave leaned breathless against the wall as I tried to get all of his sweet juice from his cock. He suddenly reached down, grabbed my shoulders, and lifted me up. Holding me up to eye level and pressing his body against mine, he shoved his tongue deep into my mouth, slurping his own juices from my mouth.

I wrapped my dangling legs around his waist as we kissed. My cute little black dress was now scrunched up around my stomach exposing by flat chest and raging cock. I hadn't noticed his cock was still hard, even as he was grinding against my ass.

I was completely lost in the moment of having Dave's tongue invade my mouth even as I could still taste his cock when Dave quickly and swiftly broke our kiss, pulled back so I my legs fell to the floor, and spun me around so I was now facing the wall.

The voice inside my head was back. "Get away! Get away!" But I didn't know what was happening, still lost in the bliss of having sucked cock and our deep kiss.

But then I heard Dave spit followed by something wet rubbing against my asshole, followed by pressure against my virgin hole.

"Dave, sto...mmmpphhh!!!" I started but his hand quickly went over my mouth. "MMMPPPPHHHHH!!!!!" I distinctly remember feeling his bulbous head pop inside me and hearing myself cry out into Dave's hand.

Dave groaned as he slid inside me. "Oh... fuck. You're soooo tight!"

After the initial shock and pain from being violated, Dave sliding up inside me felt surprisingly good. Actually, it felt fucking amazing!! I found myself pushing back into him as he fucked me from behind against the wall, his hand never uncovering my mouth.

Just as I felt we were getting a rhythm going, Dave wrapped his arms around me from behind, lifted me up and carried me to my bed, where he basically pushed me onto it and fell on top of me, burying himself deep in my guts.

That's when he started pounding me. He lifted himself into a pushup position and would slide almost all the way out of me, then slam his full length back in. His thrusts got progressively harder, and as he thrust inside me, my body would quiver beneath him.

Dave collapsed on top of me, burrowing even deeper into my ass. He wrapped his left arm around my neck choking me as his right hand reached for my cock.

As he choked me, he ground into me, stroking my cock in rhythm to his assault. His mouth was just inches from my ear, I could feel his breath as he grunted.

"You dirty little faggot...I know you're loving getting fucked like a little bitch. Your cock is rock hard, slut."

I lost it. I screamed as Dave's hand squeezed a massive load out of my cock, an orgasm that was incredibly intense and seemed to go on forever.

This seemed to send Dave over the edge. He was groaning loudly in my ear as he gave.e a few more deep strokes.

"Oh fuck yeah. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill your whore ass. Oh fuck! Oh fuck me you pig. Fuuuuuccckkkk!!!!"

His grip tightened on my neck and my softening cock as he pumped his load into my guts. I was gasping for air and nearly passed out before he released me.

We both lay there panting, catching our breath. I was so totally exhausted. Between being ridiculously drunk and having just been roughly fucked, I could barely move.

As I lay there, finally catching my breath, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep, Dave's arms still wrapped around me.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers