Dressed for the Guys

Story Info
She was oozing sex and she only let me watch her.
4.3k words
4.52
16.4k
22
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her First Stocking series, chapter 6

"Promises, promises," came the reply to her video message from the guys. That was last Sunday. She texted them again on Thursday, telling them we had booked a table for Friday night, and they said they would, too. I was excited, not knowing what to expect or what would happen, but anticipating at least that she would tease us. Fantasies kept running through my mind--images of her teasing the guys, even fucking them, of course, all this with my blessing. I felt intoxicated in anticipation of the night, and she noticed it too, telling me I looked like a boy who was about to be taken to the toy store.

Friday night came, and I was putting my shirt on in the spare room when I heard my phone ping. Picking it up, I wondered who had texted me, and I was somewhat intrigued when I saw that it was a message from my wife, who was getting ready just down the hall in our bedroom. What she said surprised me even more and made me wonder what she was up to this time. Nevertheless, I did as she had requested.

I got dressed, grabbed my keys, and drove to the restaurant. Entering the venue, when Annie, the waitress, saw me, she rushed to welcome me with a broad smile on her face. She was a beautiful young woman in her mid-twenties. I noticed immediately that she was dressed to tease within the confines of her job. I remembered what Mark had told her, and based on the way she dressed, she seemed to follow his request to the letter.

"Where is your wife?" She asked after the initial greetings.

"She'll be joining me later," I told her.

As Annie led the way to our table, which was at the back of the restaurant in a small, secluded enclave that had only two tables, I noticed the guys already sitting at one of them. The setup was just perfect for us with the lights dimmed, creating the ideal atmosphere for the fun night we were after, and we could thank Annie for that. I walked over to the guys to say hello, and we shook hands. They asked me about my wife, and I told them she was going to join me later. Annie pulled my chair out for me when I walked to my table and asked if I wanted a drink. I asked for a bottle of Chardonnay, knowing my wife loved it, and I did too.

I watched her walk away in her black stilettos; she had a pair of sheer, black, seamed nylon stockings on her shapely legs, and her black skirt came down to her mid-thigh. I noticed when she greeted me at the door that her white blouse had three buttons undone at the top, showing a bit of her creamy-white cleavage. It was just enough to tease, but not enough for anyone dining in the restaurant to take offence. While waiting for my wife and the wine, I studied the menu. Soon, Annie brought me the bottle of Chardonnay and two glasses. She filled my glass, leant over, and said: "I hope everything is to Sir's liking."

"Yes, everything is just the way I like it," I said, noticing a twinkle in her eyes. "Thank you, Annie."

She turned on her heels and walked away, her arse swaying teasingly with each step she took. I followed her with my eyes until she disappeared from my view. My attention returned to the menu, and I was considering the options when I heard Annie's voice again.

Looking up, I saw my wife walking into the enclave. For a split second, I wasn't even sure if she was my wife; she looked like a woman I had never seen. My jaw dropped upon seeing her, and I felt a stir in my gut. Most of her hair was up in a bun except for the bangles on each side of her face, which she had lightened somewhat. Her eyes were accentuated by a thick layer of black mascara and eyeliner, while shades of grey eyeshadow were applied to her eyelids. She had dark red lipstick on her lips and a hint of red blush on her cheeks.

Her gown was absolutely incredible. It was a dark grey dress that shimmered in the light. The plunging v-shaped neckline ended just below her belly button, showing a considerable amount of her creamy-white body, including a small expanse of her breasts. She was wearing smoke-coloured nylons and black strappy stiletto sandals that made her legs look longer and better than I had ever seen them. When they got to our table, Annie pulled out the chair for her, but she ignored it and kissed me on the lips instead.

"You won't mind if I sit with the boys, will you, Babe?" She whispered.

She grabbed the bottle of wine and the empty glass and walked over to their table, not even waiting for my reply. When she turned her back to me, I saw the back of her dress, or rather, its absence. It, like the front, had a v-shaped opening from her shoulders to the crack of her arse. There was no way she had panties or suspenders on. I felt a rush of arousal in my gut. She was oozing sex, bordering on indecency, and I just loved it. I loved the way she looked.

"Would you have a seat for a hotwife?" She asked them with sultry tones in her voice.

Mark jumped up instantly, offering his seat to her, which she took and, while sitting down, thanked him. He looked at Annie and asked for another chair. Her eyes shifted to mine, looking at me questioningly, so I told her to take the chair. Sitting at the guys' table on my left, my wife was facing Jim, while Mark was on her left, his back to me. She wasn't even 2 metres from me, yet she seemed far away. I watched her pour some wine into her glass, raising it high while she chimed: "To a sexy night, boys."

After clinking their glasses, she turned slightly towards me on her chair and crossed her legs, which caused her dress to ride up on her thigh, exposing a small section of her stocking tops. Our eyes met, and as she smirked wickedly, I knew instantly that she was teasing me, and this was what I could expect for the rest of the night.

I felt the familiar feeling of jealousy in my heart while, at the same time, being turned on watching them. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants, and wild thoughts ran through my mind, imagining the guys making out with her, fucking her tight cunt, even spitroasting her. An image of her on her hands and knees being fucked by Mark while Jim face-fucked her vividly flashed in front of my mind's eye.

"Are you ready to order, Sir?" I heard Annie's voice.

"Uh―oh―yes, I am," I stuttered, turning red in my face.

She took my order before leaning forward and placing her hand on my cock, squeezing it as she whispered into my ear: "Just go with it and enjoy the evening. She is in very good hands."

I felt her warm breath on my earlobe as she said those words, then she kissed me on my cheek. My cock involuntarily lurched under her hand. I saw my wife watching our interaction and raising an eyebrow when our eyes met. I looked at Annie; she was smiling when she straightened up and walked over to their table to take their orders. I was thinking she was a sexy, submissive minx who had shamelessly teased me, the old man twice her age, as I watched her talk to them.

As the evening went on, I noticed Mark moved just a bit closer to my wife, and her crossed leg was right next to his chair. He started to caress her nylon-covered leg from her painted toes to her knee. She looked at me and winked, then re-joined their conversation, every now and then touching their hands and arms as they talked. Mark kept caressing her leg until the main course arrived when my wife slowly uncrossed her legs and flashed her naked pussy at me.

At that moment, I knew exactly what the guys had seen when she'd teased them previously--how they were exposed to the erotic sight of her clean-shaven pussy. I felt a churn in my gut, and my cock twitched in my pants. I wanted to fuck her, imagining how much they must have wanted the same thing.

During dinner, she kept looking at me, and she smiled every time I caught her eye. I noticed she had crossed her legs under the table and that her foot was rubbing against Mark's leg while she kept touching his hand and arm as they conversed. At one point she adjusted the hem of her dress, but unlike most women would do, she pulled it up on her legs, exposing her stocking tops fully. She saw I was staring at her, and when our eyes met, she seemed delighted at seeing my reaction.

Annie came to collect my empty plate and asked if I was up for some dessert. When I told her yes, she said she would be back in a minute and walked over to their table to collect all their plates, too. True to her word, she was back in no time. In the meantime, my wife turned towards me and flashed her glistening pussy while she crossed her legs again, but this time she avoided my eyes and was looking at Mark, saying something to him that I could not make out. Mark's hand was back on her leg shortly after, but now on her thigh, and I could see he was squeezing it, his fingers gently digging into her flesh.

"Now, what would Sir like for dessert?" Annie asked, leaning towards me while standing next to my table.

I looked at her; by then her face was level with mine, I could feel her breath on my lips when she finished her sentence, and her hand was on my cock, gently squeezing it again. I had no control over the way it responded to her.

"Surprise me, Annie," I said.

"Good choice," she replied, softly kissing my lips.

Well, she did surprise me with the kiss. My eyes followed her as she walked over to their table, and I noticed my wife had been watching our interaction and smirking. Annie stepped between my wife and Mark, blocking my view of her. He pulled his hand away from my wife's thigh and ran it up the back of Annie's leg. I could see he was squeezing her bum cheek under her skirt, and I heard him saying: "You are a good girl, Annie."

Based on Mark's reaction, I reckoned she wasn't wearing knickers, but I could not be sure of that. They ordered dessert, and when Annie walked away, swaying her firm arse, my eyes followed her, still feeling her warm lips on mine. After she had disappeared from my view, my wife stood up and said she had to go to the restroom. As she passed me, she looked at me with her bright eyes framed by the dark lines and shadows of her makeup. She smiled and raised an eyebrow questioningly but did not say anything.

I watched her walk out of the enclave and disappear from my view; she was sexy, and those legs were amazing in those strappy sandals. I could never understand how she could even walk in heels so high, but I loved what they did to her legs. I saw the guys were watching her too, but neither moved. I got up and followed her into the restroom, not exactly sure what I was expecting to happen. When I entered, she was standing at the washbasin, applying a layer of red lipstick to her lips.

"God, you are a hot, sexy tart," I said, approaching her, but she seemed to ignore me.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her while looking at her face in the mirror. Our eyes met, and I softly kissed the crook of her neck.

"Do you like what you see, Babe?" she asked as she screwed the top of her lipstick on the tube.

"Yes, Baby, I do," I whispered into her ear. "You are oozing sex, and your teasing drives me crazy."

"I love to hear that my Babe is drooling over me."

"I do! I want you, Baby," I said, kissing her neck again.

"Show me how much you want me."

While in my arms, she swivelled around on her heels and gently pushed me away from her. My eyes were eating her up; that dress left nothing to the imagination. Everyone who looked at her knew she had nothing under it--no bra, no knickers. I was about to step closer to her to take her back into my arms again and kiss her, but she put her hand on my chest, keeping me at a distance.

"Not like that! Show me your cock. Take it out, Babe," she said demurely.

I searched her face for a few seconds, wondering what she was up to, then quickly pulled down the zip of my pants, undid my belt buckle, and took my cock out.

"Beautiful--you have a beautiful cock, Babe. Now stroke it for me."

I did. I slowly stroked my cock, looking into her face as she licked her lips and bit her lower lip. I knew she was turned on, and I wanted to fuck her there and then. She walked to me and took my cock from my hand, stroking it gently. My legs were shaking with excitement, and my heart was beating in my throat like it was our first time.

"Put your cock away, Babe," she whispered into my ear.

"No--I want to fuck you, Baby. Please, let me fuck you," I said, pleading.

"No, Babe," she said quietly.

"Or just let me wank myself until I cum while watching you."

"No, Babe. That is not going to happen either."

"Please, Baby! I so need it," I pleaded.

"I did not dress like this, so you can wank yourself in the toilet over me or fuck me in a cubicle, Babe," she said in a subdued voice. "I dressed like this for the guys--to drive them crazy, to make them salivate over me, and to make them want me. So put your cock away, Babe, go back to your table, and be a good little cuck while you watch your hotwife's indiscretions."

It sounded so cruel as she said it, but every word was true. That was the reason for us being here, and I knew there was no point in arguing with her; she was not going to let me fuck her or let me wank myself. At this point, she was purely teasing me, and somehow, I just loved her demeanour and the way she treated me. I pulled my pants up in resignation and walked back to my table without another word, barely able to hide my erection.

My head was full of images of what could have happened in the restroom if only she had been willing. I could have fucked her in one of the cubicles like Jim had done, or she could have let me watch her while showing her sexy body as I masturbated and came on the floor like Mark had done, but she did not let me do any of those things. She dressed for the guys to make them want her, lust after her, and make her feel like the sexy hotwife she was, all while teasing me while our fantasies played out in front of my eyes.

I was in a state of emotional turmoil; I was jealous and extremely turned on at the same time, but when I searched deep in my soul, I knew I loved her more than anything else and I loved what we were doing together. I loved that she was my hotwife. Looking at other guests, I knew they would frown upon what we were up to, as most of our friends would, but we both loved our games and enjoyed what we were doing. Replaying her words in my head, I suddenly realised we had just entered a new phase in our game, and the next chapter was being written.

When she returned to the table, standing behind Mark, she leant forward and whispered into his ear. He stood up and pulled his chair out, which she took, and Mark sat on her chair. I was a bit disappointed since she had her back towards me now, but that disappointment changed into excitement very quickly as she turned on her chair towards Jim and crossed her legs.

Her dangling foot was under Jim's chair when I noticed a gold chain around her ankle. I was not sure how I had not noticed it till then. Maybe she had just put it on in the restroom; I just did not know. Suddenly, I noticed a letter H dangling from the chain. I was perplexed until it dawned on me: "Hotwife," it meant "Hotwife." I found it very sexy that she was wearing an ankle chain with the letter H. I hoped it would not be the first and last time she wore it.

Jim put his hand on her thigh, pushing her dress higher until I could see a glimpse of her white skin above her stocking top. His fingers under the dress must have been touching her pussy or very close to it. All this time she had been talking to Mark when suddenly she drew a sharp breath, squeezed Mark's hand, turned her head towards Jim, and leaning close to him, said something.

Jim softly kissed her lips, and while returning the kiss, she grabbed his wrist and uncrossed her legs, holding his hand firmly in place as she parted them, then pulled her lips away from him, breaking the kiss, and turned back to Mark. She said a few words to Mark that I couldn't understand either, making him lean forward and kiss her softly, which she returned playfully.

I saw my wife's tongue sliding out and licking Mark's lips teasingly, then again, tempting his tongue out of his mouth. I saw his tongue dart out, touching hers as she pulled hers back quickly and closed her mouth, denying entry. When Mark pulled his tongue back, hers appeared again, teasing his lips, and the cycle repeated itself; it was so erotic I could not take my eyes off them.

"That is so hot." I heard Annie's voice as she put my dessert and coffee on the table.

With her eyes on me, she leant forward and put her hand on my cock, gently squeezing it. I looked at her, somewhat breathless, as my cock grew larger in her hands. Watching my wife kiss Mark while Jim's fingers probably teased her pussy and feeling Annie's hand on my cock at the same time quickly sent me into emotional confusion. For a split second, I felt Annie's lips on mine, which at that moment felt like an eternity. I was about to respond to her kiss when she pulled away and said: "I hope you enjoy the dessert."

I glanced towards my wife when Annie walked out of the enclave. She was passionately kissing Mark now while Jim's fingers were definitely teasing her pussy, her dress rode up even further on her thighs, and she was holding Jim's hand in place while her other hand was behind Mark's head, holding him firmly as their tongues duelled.

Seeing her make out with the guys like that made my cock painfully hard in my slacks, and I had to admit that the passionate kiss between her and Mark, while her legs were parted for Jim's probing fingers, was a tremendous turn-on for me, and it aroused me more than I had ever expected.

Unconsciously, I was rubbing my cock over my slacks while watching them make out when I heard Annie's voice as she walked into the enclave. I looked at her and saw that she glanced at my hand squeezing my cock, then our eyes met, and she winked at me before walking to their table with the desserts. When she glanced towards me again as she was leaving, I was still squeezing my cock, and when our eyes met, we both smiled.

I looked at my wife again; the kiss was broken, and she turned away from them as their attention turned towards their desserts. It did not take long before I noticed my wife offering a spoonful of her dessert to Jim, who in turn offered a spoonful of his to my wife.

She did the same for Mark, who was a bit eager or clumsy and ended up with my wife's cake on his face. He was about to wipe it off with his napkin when my wife put her hand on the napkin, stopping him. She leant over and licked the cake off his face, then kissed him briefly, their tongues teasing each other before returning to their own cakes.

Jim said something, and their attention turned to him. He picked up a spoonful of cake and, pretending to be clumsy, smeared some around his lips, then looked at my wife expectantly. She did not move; she just laughed. Jim eventually picked up the napkin and wiped his face, pretending to be hurt.

Suddenly, my wife stood up and picked up her clutch. The guys stood up too, and Mark put his arm around her waist. She did the same, putting her arm around his waist, and looked for Jim, calling out for him to join them. I watched the two guys holding my wife between them as they walked out of the enclave and out of my sight.

I sat at my table wondering what to do; my wife had just walked out with two guys, leaving me behind, and she had not said a word to me. I felt a large dose of jealousy flooding my being again, yet I did not move; I just stared at the point where they vanished from my view. I was turned on just as much as I was jealous while I watched her leave with the guys. Images of what might happen ran through my mind, and my cock was reacting once more to those fantasies.

"Are you okay?" I heard Annie ask.

"I think so," I said while absentmindedly digging into my cake.

12