Dressed for the Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you need anything or want anything, just ask. And I do mean anything, Sir."

"I am okay, Annie," I said when my phone pinged.

I looked at it; it was a text from my wife. With shaking hands, I opened the text and saw there was a photo of her and the guys sitting in the back of a car. She smiled at the camera while Jim looked at her and Mark snuggled into her neck. I quickly read her words: "I am off to Mark's place. Join us there and make sure you bring Annie, too."

I was staring at the message and the photo for a while, then looked up excitedly, searching for Annie with my eyes. As she walked past the enclave, she caught my eye. She walked to me and stood at the table with her hands behind her back.

"Did Sir want to talk to me?" She asked.

"Yes--Um--I don't know how to say it--I have never done this before," I blurted out with trepidation in my voice.

"Just say it, Sir," she said, leaning forward, her voice oozing with sex appeal when she continued: "I will do whatever Sir desires of me."

"Will you come with me to Mark's place?" I asked with a trembling voice.

"Yes, Sir, I will go with Sir wherever he wants to take me."

"What time will your shift end?"

"11 o'clock, Sir."

"I'll wait for you at the front door, Annie."

"Yes, Sir. Will there be anything else?"

"No--thank you, Annie," I said gratefully.

With that, she softly kissed my lips, turned on her heels, and walked away, tending to the few remaining customers. I watched her arse sway in her tight skirt, wondering if she really did follow Mark's instructions and wasn't wearing knickers. Earlier, I saw that she did not have a bra on when she leant forward, and her blouse separated from her chest. She looked good, someone I would not say no to if I wasn't married.

I paid my bill and headed for the door. For the short time that I was talking to Annie and thinking of her, I had forgotten about my wife. But now, standing outside the restaurant, I kept wondering what she was up to. I looked at the message and the photo again when I noticed that she had a collar around her neck. I had not taken note of that at first glance. I zoomed in on the photo and saw an inscription on the black velvet collar embroidered with silver threads. I could only make out "ktoy", but I quickly realised it had to be "fucktoy", and my cock twitched in my pants while jealousy flared up in my heart. This mixed feeling was the fuel for all my desires.

My phone pinged, and there was another message from my wife. I opened the picture with shaking hands. She was standing in a doorway, exactly as in the photograph I had taken of her a few weeks ago at home. Back then, she captioned it with the words: "I miss my boys."

This time she captioned it with the words: "Hello boys, I am here to play."

12