All Comments on 'Dressing for Grandma'

by goodsonformom

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lorencinolorencinoalmost 5 years ago
unexpected

I really enjoyed this story that is full of surprises. A little boy aroused by being a girl and surrounded by highly-sexed adults who just want to help . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh what a lucky sissy

Would have loved that to be me. Please follow up with further chapters asap. 5 stars

kriss4912kriss4912almost 5 years ago
Heavenly

To have either your grandmother or mother help you dress in a girdle be heavenly

OMGosh your words thrill me so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow Just wow

Great job. I love all the sex and it comes so unexpected.

mistresstina1mistresstina1over 4 years ago
Thanks

Just a quick thank you goodson! I enjoyed all of the arousal's.

fuzzymikyfuzzymikyabout 3 years ago

That's a great story, it takes me back when I was a teenager in the mid 70s when I stayed at my grandma's. For what ever reason she never got rid of her old nylon stockings , garter belts and panties. she always kept them in the spare bedroom where I would stay on weekends. I would always have an excuse to go to bed early so that I could put them on and I just laid in the bed and rub myself . I would often fall asleep and wake up the next morning still having them on. She never caught me so I don't know if you knew or not. I'm 61 years now and my cock is hard as a rock right now and leaking precum like a dripping faucet wishing I had a neighbor boy like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice and well written. Ended too soon though. Keep it up. More, please!

drobert44drobert44over 2 years ago

Loved it! So nice that both women encouraged him, and his neighbor sissified him! He will be bi the rest of his life!

wweary101wweary101over 1 year ago

For lads such as us, this story decidedly deserves a five-star rating... and a full erection reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so hot and had me so hard from start to finish. I'll have to try getting some of my mom's knickers and see what happens from there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wore mom’s and grandmother’s girdles as well. Mom was always very generous sharing hers with me. Eventually we went shopping for my own panties, bras and girdles. I still wear today. I hope this story continues with more of mom’ and grand girdle wearing.

JhMcKnJhMcKn3 months ago

When I was growing up in the late forties and early fifties I was always fascinated seeing women wearing nylons. Seamless stockings were not in vogue yet, so you ALWAYS tell when a woman was wearing them by the seam and heel running up her leg. That then begged the question as to whether she was wearing a girdle or a garter belt or garter girdle. If a garter belt or garter girdle was she wearing panties with it. Did she go 'commando'?

Love d the story. I ry to incorporate dome pissing into my stories because I love watching or hearing a woman piss.

sarahlacycd1sarahlacycd13 months ago

Great story, so sad when I got to the end of it. It took me back to my early days of dressing and discovering my Mums' bottom drawer with all her gorgeous lingerie. Back in those days stockings were all the rage and I also tried on her girdles and stockings, it felt fantastic and ever since those tentative years I have been addicted to wearing girdles, stockings and silkies for my own sexual pleasure. Funnily enough even now when I put on stockings I am momentarily transported back to that bedroom and carefully examining the contents of that drawer. Strange how we never forget. Many a happy ending has been had since when dressed and long may it continue.

OlderHubby71OlderHubby712 months ago

mm - Your story got me so aroused and prought many happy memories when I was a teenager staying with my Grandma.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodsonformom@goodsonformom
A mature open-minded guy who has experienced a lot in life. I love chatting with intelligent people who are creative and open. I'm always happy to chat with my readers about my stories. Please send me a message via the 'Contact' tab. Make sure to include what story you're emai...