Dressing for Rocky

Story Info
He likes my legs.....
4k words
4.57
5.2k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went through a phase with one of my lovers, a man named Rocky, where I'd dress in panties, hose and heels for him when he'd come over. The preparation was an erotic and pleasurable way to get myself in the mood for him and he seemed to enjoy it as well.

I'd had a fetish for lingerie, stockings and heels for as long as I can remember. Post divorce, I was living by myself and had just gotten out of a relationship. I didn't have the time nor interest to pursue another relationship right away so porn was an outlet when I needed a release. A pattern developed where I noticed that porn with actresses in lingerie and stockings was turning my crank. In the past, I'd never have considered shopping for women's undergarments at a brick and mortar store as I'd have been too embarrassed but in the internet age, I could spend as much time as I wanted browsing panties, stockings and heels.

And spend time I did, browsing for women's undergarments incessantly. From the waist up, while I'm not a bad looking guy, I'm no one's idea of a beautiful woman, but from the waist down is another matter: nice trim hips, cute ass and beautiful long, lean legs. So I concentrated on things like panties, hosiery, and shoes. It took a while to find things I liked, looked good, and felt comfortable but after a few months I'd amassed a nice selection.

For panties, I gravitated towards tanga style briefs. The frilly lace accents on the back of the leg openings and gathered center seam accentuated my cute ass. I also found a very nice high waisted thong that was made of a sheer material almost like stockings. Both of these styles had enough material up front to hold my package nicely and worked well with the male physique. The sheer material of the thong felt great against my cock and the fabric in the back made me feel very submissive as it rode between my cheeks and snuggled up against my anus. I also found a black lacy skirted thong that looked fantastic.

For hose, I preferred thigh high stockings with grippy bands on the top part ("stay-ups") as opposed to stockings that required a garter belt. Stay-ups are easy to put on, wear with panties, and look great. One variety had a seam along the back which was very retro and looked nice, once I figured out how to get the seams straight, LOL. The steps required to wear a garter belt and stockings and the fact that I could never figure out whether to wear panties over or under the garter belt made it cumbersome. Once I tried stay-ups and a garter belt for the visual, it worked, but was more trouble than it was worth. Most pantyhose, even those *not* labeled as "control top" had a transition between the leg and panty sections which weren't flattering and the panty wasn't built for a man (obviously). However, I did find some pantyhose with an integrated "French lace" panty that were very cute and the sides were sheer up to the waist. These made my legs seem even longer and the look of sheer spandex riding over my hips was a lot more arousing than I'd anticipated. I also found some crotchless pantyhose that worked well, though again there was the issue of how to wear them with panties (definitely panties on top). I tried body-stockings which were a challenge due to size, but ended up with a couple that I looked nice in.

Shoes. OMG, I figured out why women go crazy over shoes. The varieties are seemingly endless. I bought and returned many, many shoes and boots before figuring out what I liked. Initially, I went for the super-high heels and quickly found out they weren't for me: I didn't know how to walk around in them (though admittedly I wouldn't be doing much of that in them, LOL) and because I'm a six footer, in super-high heels, I was a giant. Eventually, I settled mostly on tasteful pumps with 2-3" heels that were comfortable and made my lower legs look great. I did keep a pair that had 4" heels and a cute ankle strap that looked good. I tried a few boots but could never find a pair that would fit appropriately and make my legs look good.

So after I'd found things I liked, I'd spend time dressing and lolling about the house, enjoying the sensation of the fabric on my skin and the look. Mostly I'd dress up at home but a few times, I wore panties during the day and liked the transgressive nature of it. The tanga style briefs were very comfortable and I could wear them all day. My rear wasn't used to a thong so I had to work up to a full-day wear. It didn't take long but with persistence and scrupulous hygiene after about a week of wearing it everyday (thankfully, they wash easily and drip dry overnight) I could tolerate a full day in them. My legs are pretty hairy and I'd acquired most of the things over the spring and summer so I didn't feel comfortable shaving. When fall arrived and I knew I wouldn't be wearing shorts or swim trunks any longer, I shaved my legs. Wow! What a look I had. I took many pics of my lower half when I was all dolled up and the look was incredible. Over that fall and winter, I had many pleasurable hours dressing up, getting turned on, and pleasing myself. I never had the desire to actually *be* a woman, didn't want to go out in public dressed up (except a few times mentioned above where I wore panties under my clothes), and didn't consider my "cross-dressing lite" phase an epiphany or anything like that. It just made me feel sexy to see my legs look so good and I enjoyed it.

At that point, I was involved in my most satisfying gay relationship (see my story "Rocky"). At our first encounter, he'd stated his intention to mold me into his "perfect little cock sucker" to which I willingly assented. Over the ensuring months, he patiently and lovingly guided me and I had indeed become very good at servicing him. He loved the BJs and, simply put, I was addicted to his cock and semen. After we'd been meeting up for several months I got up the nerve to ask him if he'd like it if I wore stockings and panties the next time we met. To my surprise and relief, he was very receptive! A few days later, he texted me at work "You hungry?" Instant tingle, LOL.

We made plans to meet up that evening; not surprisingly, I had a difficult time maintaining focus at work for the rest of the day. When I got home that evening, I began the preparation for my debut. My legs were a little stubbly so I got into the shower and enjoyed the relaxing sensation of the hot water on my body as I lathered up my legs and shaved them. After I dried off, I applied body lotion to my legs and was turned on by how smooth and soft they felt. I laid out my selection of lingerie and decided to go all black for Rocky: black long sleeved wool undershirt, a cute skirted black thong, jet black thigh high stockings, and shiny black patent pumps. The thong felt great as I stepped into it, pulled it up over my legs, and situated my cock and balls. I bent forward and spread my ass cheeks as the back slid into my crack. The sensation of the fabric nuzzling against my anus made me feel very submissive. Sitting on the side of my bed, I gathered up a stocking and slid my foot into it. Slowly I stretched the hose over my leg and enjoyed the sensation of the spandex against my flesh. I leaned back with my leg in the air as I positioned the thigh band about midway between my hip and knee. After I'd repeated the process for the other leg, I stood and walked around my bedroom a little enjoying the feeling of the panties and stockings on me. I put on the wool undershirt and slipped into the pumps. I checked myself out in the bathroom mirror and was pleased. Then I walked around my house for a bit, imagining how it would feel to greet Rocky dressed like this and perform fellatio on him. I found a place with good light next to the kitchen table and snapped a pic looking down and framing my hips and legs in the shot. Beautiful. I texted Rocky the pic with the caption "I think I'm ready!" I laughed at his response, which was about a dozen "thumbs up" emojis.

I had about 20 minutes until Rocky was due to arrive so I sat down at my computer and pulled up some porn, mostly gay and straight blowjobs, and got myself pretty worked up. I'd really enjoyed the process of dressing in my outfit and liked how I looked. The time between when we arranged our meetings and he arrived was always a period of escalating anticipation and by this time, we'd made love enough times that I knew it would be fantastic. This time, however I was dressed and really hoping he liked what he saw when he came in. My desk was by a window and faced the street so when I saw Rocky's truck pull into my driveway, I almost jumped out of my chair, LOL. He parked and as he got out of his truck and started walking towards the front door, I got up and moved in that direction also, slightly unsteady in heels due to nerves. My heart was racing as the doorbell rang. I positioned myself behind the door and opened it for him, peering around to door to greet him and using the door to hide my body so that I didn't put on a show for any neighbors that might have been looking.

I warmly greeted him with "Hey there!" as he stepped inside.

He smiled as he got a look at me. I was a bit self-conscious but that faded quickly as we embraced and he rubbed my ass and felt my thighs. His fingertips touching me felt almost electric as they caressed me.

He moaned as he said "Your legs look great baby!"

I moved my hand down to his crotch and could feel his erection. "Do you have something for me? I haven't had a thing to eat since breakfast and I'm *very* hungry!" I said to him as I looked into his eyes and bit my lower lip.

He ran his hand over my cock as it strained the fabric of the thong and said "Oh! You're pretty excited, aren't you? I've got a three day load saved and can't wait to feed my perfect little cocksucker."

He brought his hand up to my cheek, caressed it, and then slipped his thumb over my lips as I closed my eyes, groaned, and started sucking it.

Laughing, I grabbed his hand and said "C'mon. I can't wait any longer!" as we walked holding hands back to my bedroom. I was so aroused I stumbled a bit, so let go of his hand and put my arm around his shoulder. He slid in, patted my ass then wrapped his arm around my waist.

Entering my bedroom, my heart was racing as we moved to the foot of my bed.

He ran his hands along my ass and thighs, then stepped back and said "Twirl for me, baby. I want to check you out."

I felt a bit self-conscious but did as he asked, turning slowly, shimmying my ass and bending forward a little as I faced away from him, then turning to face him again. I locked eyes with him and bit my lower lip again, turning my head to the side slightly.

"Your legs look better than most women." he said as he chuckled. "Come here and help me with this. I know you want it and I've been looking forward to feeding you since you sent me the pics." he said, as he pushed his pelvis forward slightly so I could see his cock straining at the fabric of his pants.

He undid his belt as I approached, my legs wobbly from the anticipation. I put my hands on his chest and stroked him as I sank to my knees, enjoying the submission and knowing his cock would soon be in my mouth. I rubbed his bulge with one hand as I gripped the zipper of his pants with the other. I took my time with the zipper and we'd been together so many times by now the sound of it produced a Pavlovian response in me as I felt precum flow out of my hard cock onto my panties. As the zipper opened, I slipped my free hand inside and felt his hot, raging hard-on. His pants fell to his ankles and I could see a small wet spot on his underwear at the tip of his cock. I reached around and put both of my hands on his ass as I drew him closer and put my face right up against him, only a thin layer of fabric between my cheek and his cock. I always appreciated that Rocky was very clean when we met up and I enjoyed his musky, masculine smell.

I was so turned on that I quickly hooked my fingers in his underwear elastic and pulled them down. As I did this, his cock sprang up and hit the underside of my chin, which made me smile. His cock was very hard and as it pointed at me, I could see the shininess around the meatus where the precum had leaked out. I put the tip of my tongue to it, savoring the salty-sweet taste I so craved, treated the glans to my tongue swirling around it, then kissed the head a few times. Pulling back slightly, I admired how hard he was. He grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and put the other on the back of my head.

I looked up at him with pleading eyes as he said, "Open your mouth baby. Here's what you need."

I opened my mouth as he drew me closer and slid his penis over my lips. I moaned as the spongy head filled my mouth. Rocky let go of his cock, firmly gripped my head with both hands and he easily slipped into my throat. I'd deepthroated him enough by now that my gag reflex was non-existent. His penis was very familiar and the shape, hardness, and taste were like an old, dear friend to me now. I felt so peaceful and fulfilled as I submitted to his control and began to suck him. Imagining how I looked on my knees, dressed in sexy lingerie while I blew him turned me on and filled me with submissive desire. I put my hands on his ass to steady myself and gave him gentle encouragement, drawing him close to me.

"That's it, baby. Good boy!" Rocky said, with his cock lodged in my throat. "Your legs look so good right now and your mouth is heaven."

I got turned on hearing him talk to me this way. I liked envisioning my beautiful legs clad in sheer black nylon and my feet in heels, demurely crossed ankles, and him towering over me as he fed me his cock. Since I couldn't give any coherent verbal response with my throat full of cock, all I could do was moan and rub his ass. I'd long ago lost any gag reflex with his cock but if I wanted to, I could allow my throat to spasm with the cock head lodged there. I began doing doing this and Rocky moaned. Still holding my head firmly on his cock with one hand, he moved the other and began stroking my head from the forehead to the back.

"Oh God, baby! I love it when you do that!" Rocky said. "You're such a good cock sucker."

I knew he liked firm suction so I vigorously applied some and gave a few quick sucks up and down before popping him out of my mouth with an audible "pop!" We both laughed as I stood up, and led him around to the bed with his cock in my hand.

"Let's get more comfortable." I said, as I climbed onto the bed and beckoned him to lie down.

He laid down and I positioned myself beside him so that my head was by his cock and my legs were curled up near his arm, somewhat of a variation of 69 except that I lay beside him instead of on top of him. As I started licking his cock and balls, he began stroking my legs.

"Your legs look great baby. Does it feel good when I stroke them?" Rocky asked.

I moaned my assent and spread my legs to give him better access. I could see out of the corner of my eye as I worked him that he was fixated on my legs as he ran his hands over the sheer, black hose. As he stroked my nylon sheathed legs, it felt like little electric tingles where he touched. I'd never been so turned on in my life.

"Suck my balls, baby." he commanded.

I enjoyed the ridge of his glans passing over my lips and then licked down the shaft to the base. When aroused, his balls would pull up so I gently sucked one down, then began sucking and working my tongue around the sweet orb, pleased to know the sperm inside would soon be marking me as his bitch. After a bit, I coaxed the other down into the scrotum and could suck both of them into my mouth when I opened wide. He became very turned on as I did this and started leaking a lot of precum, making his shaft slick as I stroked it with my hand. We stayed like this for several minutes, with me lovingly attending to his balls while he caressed my legs.

After a bit, I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth so i released his balls, licked up the shaft, swirled my tongue around his purplish, swollen cockhead, then started sucking the head and first few inches. One of my favorite parts of a blowjob is lavishing attention on the glans--licking, kissing, gently sucking just the head, and probing the meatus with the tip of my tongue. As I did this, I reflected on how much I enjoyed sucking cock. This was the first time I'd done it while dressed and it felt great. I was good at it and I felt validated giving this man the exquisite pleasure of a masterful blowjob while dressed in sexy lingerie. I really liked being submissive with him and wearing panties, stockings and heels amped it up. So in that state of mind, I shifted my position slightly so that the natural curve of his penis would match the back of my mouth and slowly worked down his shaft. He easily slipped into my throat with no gagging and the view I got was incredible as my upper lip touched his scrotum. He gently but firmly placed his hand on the back of my head and held me there, moaning as his cock claimed my throat once again.

Rocky had been mostly stroking my stocking clad legs up to this point. Now however, he started caressing my ass and cock as it strained the sheer fabric of my thong. As he firmly pressed the back of my head and his cock lodged in my throat, he slipped his other hand inside my panties and drew my cock out through the leg opening. He'd touched my cock a few times but never like this.

Holding my cock in one hand and forcing my head down with the other, he said "You like being my bitch, dontcha baby?"

I couldn't say anything nor even moan with my throat full of his cock so I spread my legs further apart and stroked his legs, doing the best I could to non-verbally communicate my submission to him. He got the message.

"Good boy!" he said. "That's my perfect little cock sucker."

I went into a trance as we fell into an nice rhythm of him fucking my face with his cock. I'd deepthroat him, then withdraw so that just the tip of his penis was on my lips, then plunge down all the way to the base. His precum and my saliva kept things well lubricated and as my throat relaxed and I submitted, he face fucked me with abandon.

I lost track of time but after a while, my jaw began to tire so I took him out of my mouth, kissed and licked his shaft for a bit, then shifted positions. We were able to talk now that my mouth wasn't full of his cock so I told him he seemed to be enjoying himself.

He said "I'm amazed at how good your legs look, baby! They really turn me on!"

This gave me an idea so I moved between his legs, laying on my stomach, and bent my knees so that my feet were in the air. Rocky had a great view of my lower legs and heels in this position.

"How's that look, baby?" I asked, then took him into my mouth again, not really caring what his response was. His groans of pleasure as his glans lodged in my mouth were all the validation I needed.

My throat and jaw were still a little tired so I concentrated on the head of his cock for a while. In this position between his legs, he could look down and get a great view of me sucking him as I moved my feet in the air. I looked up at him, locked eyes, and made love to his cockhead, seductively using my tongue and lips to bathe it with my saliva. I moaned as his precum began to flow and I tasted the salty-sweetness I craved.

"Ooooohhh! I love the taste of your precum." I said. "Do you have a big load for me? Please feed me."

He laughed and stroked my head. "You always clean my pipes baby. Come and get what you need!"

I smiled as I kissed and licked the head some more, then engulfed his cock and started sucking with abandon. I used firm suction and, being careful not to let my teeth hurt him, started moving my head faster up and down. I didn't use my hands on his cock at at all. In a very short time, his breathing hot shallow and quick, his legs tensed up, and he cried out as his orgasm commenced.

12