Dressing for Rocky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love this part of fellatio. Having my lover's erection in my mouth and feeling the spasm as he starts to cum. Then receiving the gift of his sperm shooting into my mouth, coating my tongue and the feel of the viscous fluid sliding down my throat into my gullet. Being dressed as I was intensified my feelings of submissive eroticism as I eagerly swallowed Rocky's spunk.

As the flow subsided, I kept him in my mouth as he deflated. He was very sensitive but I was able to gently milk more of his semen from the shaft. Releasing him, I licked up some cum that had flowed down onto his balls. Finally, I picked up his now almost flaccid cock, squeezed a last pearly drop to the tip, and lapped it up. He twitched a little and we both laughed.

I moved up and laid beside him as we spooned, both of us enjoying the afterglow of our love making. There were many more sessions to come and I dressed for Rocky most of the time from then on.

12