Dressing Room Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm stealing that pussy now, and you ain't gonna do shit about it," he whispers as he looks in my eyes. To this, I whimper softly. I mean, I knew this had to end in only one way, but a part of me didn't believe it would. Now that I know what's about to happen, I'm both excited and terrified.

My eyes widen and I shake my head softly NO when he reaches out and grabs my bare ass with his hands. He starts to lift, taking me completely off my feet easily. That's when I look down to see that his pants are at his ankles and his stiff cock is already out.

I keep shaking my head no as he moves my bottom half towards him as my arms stretch as they are stuck to the hook. Then I feel the head of his cock at my opening. At once I stop moving as I feel his invading cock, with no condom, about to enter my sex. I keep still as I feel it poke me again and again, until he shoves it inside, pushing apart my pussy walls.

"There we go," he moans as his cock easily slides into me as I'm so damn wet. He does this slow and smooth, making his cock go deeper and deeper inside me, where I literally shudder from it.

I feel this stranger's cock inside of me. I feel it violating my private area as he seems to leave it there as he doesn't move. He's wanting me to feel violated and helpless. Wanting me to know that he owns my pussy and all I can do is take it. And as I look at his face, which is inches from mine, this is exactly what I see in his eyes.

When he pulls his cock back, I moan but the gag blocks it. He pulls his ass back then slowly thrusts forward, shoving his cock back inside me as quiet as can be. Feeling this, I shudder again as the feeling is so intense.

I then jerk as he leans his head down and takes my right nipple in his mouth. He sucks on it hard, using his tongue to flick the nipple repeatedly, hard. He sucks so hard my boob is lifted and I arch my back as it both feels amazing and horrible. But then he stops, making my boob bounce back down.

He pulls his ass back again, then thrusts forward while holding me. No, that's wrong. He does pull back, but he pulls me forward as he thrusts, moving me. Again, a moan escapes but the gag makes sure it can't be heard.

The stranger picks up the pace now, starting to truly fuck me as there's no pause in between his thrusts. At once my body becomes flush as I'm having sex in a dressing room. That a man is violating my pussy while I'm tied up.

His cock easily goes in and out of me, my own wetness making it smooth for him. He's so strong that he can lift, push and pull me without any issues. This becomes apparent when I start to hear a soft clapping sound as he slams our bodies together as he pulls me to him and he thrusts. But once this is heard, he stops forcefully slamming me, and just has his cock move in and out.

The wall surprisingly does not shake as I thought it would. He has me pulled from the wall so only the strap around my wrists moves against the hook with still keeps me in place. And like a cowardly submissive woman, I keep my legs around him instead of sticking out so they don't hit anything and make noise as he fucks me.

As this man fucks me, as his cock presses against my tight walls, making my tits bounce, I still can't believe it is happening. That I'm tied and gagged in this dressing room, being quietly violated. Or that I am seriously about to cum from it.

He keeps fucking me, moving faster and faster. There's no way we can be completely silent as the wet sounds of my womanhood can be heard as his cock furiously fucks me. Just like the sound of my tits bouncing can be heard as well, but by far it's the quietest during sex I've ever been.

Then I cum. I felt it building but it suddenly just ramps up. It explodes over me, making my entire body burn.

I feel the waves and it is overpowering. But instead of moaning or yelling out as I always do when I cum, I just moan a deep and guttural groan as he keeps fucking my pussy like he hates it. Wave after wave comes over me, making my eyes roll and my body burn in pleasure.

I'm cumming from being forced in a dressing room. Is it even force if I'm loving it? Gosh, I've wanted to feel alive for a very long time and this is finally doing it. The feeling of that hard cock moving in and out of my pussy like it is. The feeling of my bound wrists. The feeling of my tits bouncing. The feeling of my teeth biting down on the fabric of whatever it is he gagged me with. It's all...too much.

Suddenly he pulls out of me, leaving me dam near panting as I'm still cumming, feeling the waves rolling over me. He steps back, beads of sweat on his face as well as a look of carnal lust. The man steps to the side and picks up the bench that was against the wall. He carefully puts in down in front of me, making sure not to make any noise as he does.

When he does all this, I don't really care as my orgasm is still flowing over me, sending wave after wave of pleasure over me, making me want more. My orgasm does lessen but even as weak as it is, it's still incredibly intense.

The man steps on the bench now. I'm very confused by this as he towers over me even on the ground. But the moment he grabs a handful of my hair, I know what he means to do.

My head is forced forward and down, making my arms stretch even more. Thankfully I don't have to go far before his cock slaps against my face. He then pulls the gag out of my mouth, where it dangles around my throat. Opening my mouth I willingly take his cock inside my mouth and close my lips around him.

He face fucks me. And he isn't gentle either. Neither of us say anything as he forces my head up and down his cock, the head of his cock in the back of my mouth. There's a slight gag sound each time he shoves me down, but other than that, nothing for he doesn't moan or say anything, just makes me suck his cock.

Then he forces me as far as I can go on his cock. When I feel his cock almost at my throat, I feel it explode. Cum shoots out as he orgasms, only he doesn't want his DNA getting out. I'm forced to swallow his cum as he shoots stream after stream in my mouth and down my throat.

In what I know is him making a point, he keeps his cock in my mouth even after he finishes. Keeps it deep in my mouth, gagging me to show he's the one in charge. That I'm just a piece of ass for him to fuck when and where he wants.

Finally, he pulls his manhood out. As he steps down off the bench, he pulls his pants up and puts away his still stiff cock. Without missing a beat, he lifts the gag and places it back into my mouth, retightening it as well to gag me.

With a smile he takes out his cell again to take another picture. I'm guessing it is an "after" picture. Then the bastard turns around and leaves. Only he leaves the door wide open, making it seem like this room is open. I'm stunned by this that I just stare at the door, feeling how my pussy still throbs after being fucked like that, and still tasting his cum.

As I stare forward, I can't believe how alive I feel. Before everything felt boring and dull, but after that, I dunno. I feel like I could do anything. That anything could happen. That the world is truly a new and exciting place.

So now comes the question of trying to get myself free before someone finds me...or letting someone find me. I wonder what the chances would be that whomever finds me...uses me as well? What if it was a woman? How would she do it? What if it was a guy? Would he use my forbidden back door? What if it was both a man and a woman?

As I feel the tingle again deep inside me, I keep looking at the door, naked and helpless, my gagged mouth forming a smile.

12