Dressing Room Antics

Story Info
Public sex with stepdad.
1.3k words
4.3
48k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past weekend mom went out of town to see her parents. She would leave Friday evening and after playing around on a porn site, I found a story about a couple, that I wanted to re-create only with dad and I.

Friday morning I ran over to the mall and scoped out all the larger department stores changing rooms and find several that are within close proximity to one another.

I then drove home with a plan in my head for getting dad to go with me to the mall. When he got home from work, I asked him what he was up to tomorrow and he said, "nothing much, what'd you have in mind?"

I told him I wanted to look for a dress for an event I had coming up and wanted his opinion on which would be best. In passing, I told him how good he looked in his new kilt, which he almost always goes "regimental" when mom is not around. For the rest of Friday I teased him by wearing my very short shorts around the house, with no underwear on and a peasant top with no bra. Half the time I ran into him that day he had a hard on. Dad had to take mom to the airport and I went to bed.

Saturday morning came and we drove to the mall, I had on a summer dress and some frilly little sox, and he his kilt. About 2/3 of the way there, I lifted my skirt and showed him I was not wearing any undies. He lifted his kilt and I saw his half hard cock in all its glory. This of course made me wet and I reached over and grabbed his cock. While he drove the last few blocks, I stroked his cock, stopping short of making him cum. But I did get a nice little drop of pre-cum to rise to the tip, that I grabbed with my thumb and placed in my mouth.

We parked which allowed his cock to go down, a bit and before exiting the car I kissed him and told him I had a surprise for him later. He spanked my ass as I turned to exit the car, and this really made me horny.

We went to a couple of the stores I had looked at, but not planned on using. At the first one I had him come back, but not into room, to show him the dress. The second one, I actually had him come into the room with me. During that episode I rubbed up against him in the tight quarters and also kissed him hard on the mouth when I was done and leaving the room.

The next time I went into a room, I checked, and being so early there were fewer others in the dressing rooms, so I took this off white dress in with me, jumped into it and asked him to come see it. As soon as I had done that, I kneeled on the floor, allowing it to swing open and little else.

When he entered the room, he saw me, and locked the door, and I lifted his kilt and took his cock in my mouth and started making love to it with kissing, sucking on it and his heavy balls. Once I had him sufficiently worked up and hard, I stopped.

The look on his face was priceless. He wanted to cum so bad and thought with the white dress on he'd get to dump his load on it. "Not yet daddy," I told him after changing, I again kissed him on the lips and left the room.

We went to two other stores and I found nothing, and then we went into Dillards. The dressing rooms there have a little bench in them and was my intended destination for today.

Once we got into the store I started looking in the fancy dress section and showed my step dad a few of them, but more importantly got him to come in the room without hesitation and the lady helping got comfortable with the idea as well. He came in the room each time, I asked and each time he did, she paid less attention. Finally, I had him and her comfortable with the idea, as I had also each time had him stay just a bit longer each time as well.

Dad was outside the room and I had found a very nice neglige that I had hid under one of my other dresses, I put it on, and left my shoes and little sox on, and laid back on the bench, and asked dad to come in and look at it.

As he opened the door and saw me laying there legs up and spread with my fingers rubbing my pussy, he stopped in his tracks and got his bearings. He licked his lips and closed and locked the door.

He looked at me and said "you look so fucking hot," as he walked over to the bench and lifted his kilt, showing his awesome cock and on the head was a bead of pre-cum. He took his cock, and squatted down to line up his cock with my pussy and as he made his final approach, he grabbed my scantily clad firm tit and as he squeezed it, he slid his thick headed cock into my pussy and then just held it right inside me.

He let go of my tit and moved his hand to my swollen clit and started rubbing it, and at the same time he pushed his cock in so deep I felt it hit the sweet spot, right behind my cervix. The two things combined made me shudder as I came all over his sweet cock.

Dad kept fucking me and soon I could feel my juices oozing out of my pussy and sliding down to my ass. This just made me hotter and I came again. This time in addition to shuddering, I squealed a bit and leaned up, and me and dad engaged our mouths and tongues in a very deep kiss, which kept me from screaming.

Dad kept up the pace and I could tell he was close to cuming and I wanted it all in my pussy, so I locked my ankles behind his hips and pulled him in as deep into me as I could and this time, instead of hitting the sweet spot behind my cervix, his cockhead was rested right on it, and I could feel his cock head increase in heat as well as swell, as his cock started to spasm and dump his hot daddy cum right into my baby maker.

In the heat of the moment, I sucked his tongue into my mouth and was sucking on it hard, as he started to cum, I sucked even harder and actually bit it.

When he was done cuming in my hot little pussy, I unlocked my ankles and as his cock slid out, I sat up and was at the perfect level to accept it into my mouth, and proceeded to take it to the point his drained balls were on my chin, and then he pulled back, and I continued sucking until it literally popped from my mouth.

All cleaned up, he dropped his kilt and I stripped out of the negligee and wiped my leaking pussy with it, before i put it back on its hanger amongst the others and hung it back on its rack, as we left the store.

About halfway to the car in the lot, was when I noticed the feeling of dad's cum sliding down the inside of my leg. When we got in the car, I reached down, slid my finger along the slime trail on my leg and then moved the cum I'd accumulated to my face and with my tongue, licked my finger clean. Then I leaned in and gave dad a long and deep kiss with my tongue.

What happens later, is for the next installment.