Dressing Room Antics Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of previous story.
2.3k words
4.57
13.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home, every time we would stop, I'd lean over and give my dad a deep kiss, leaving him horny and breathless. I was still leaking his cum from my pussy and most times I'd kiss him, I had just scooped some up and at least twice still had some in my mouth, when we kissed. I know he loves licking me clean after coming in me, and he is fine with this to, judging by the continued bulge under his kilt.

I could tell he was still hard by the time we got home, which was my plan. As he pulled into the garage and came to a stop, I slid across the seat and landed right on his crotch. I could feel the heat from his crotch and the hardness of his cock, as we engaged in a hot kiss and roaming hands. Our tongues were working on each other and it was getting hot in the car and in my pussy. I broke the kiss off and said "we should go in the house and work this off."

He agreed and we both exited the car and he decided we were going to finish this in his room. Once there I started to strip as did he, which was simple since he was only wearing a kilt, shirt and shoes, socks. Once I was done, I jumped up onto his bed and started rubbing my pussy using some of his remaining cum to lubricate myself. While i was doing this, I also was playing with my now hard nipples and would take one, then the other in my mouth.

My stepdad went to his dresser drawer and pulled out a bunch of straps and one big carabiner clip and walked to the arch separating the bedroom from the nook next to bathroom. There he stood, naked with his hard on and hung these straps, actually a sex swing. to the hook. I had no idea him and my mom had a sex swing and had never noticed the hook before, and asked how long it had been there and was informed it had been there for about a month.

I looked at him with tons of lust and said, "are you gonna fuck me in that, daddy?"

"Yes I am dear."

And with that he came to the bed. I was lying on the edge and he bent over and took my pussy in his mouth and drove his tongue deep into me. I grabbed his head and pulled him in even deeper, to where his nose was now rubbing my clit. He licked my pussy and my taint and my asshole, while his hands roamed around my body, touching a lot of my erogenous zones. While doing this, he made me cum twice.

He pulled away from my pussy and said "I would love for you to take my cock between your awesome lips," as he grabbed my ankles and spun me around so now my head was dangling a bit off the bed, just even with his beautifully hard cock with a nice big drop of pre-cum sitting at his piss hole. I grabbed his cock and as I felt him move forward, I stuck my tongue out and licked that pre-cum from his cock, this was followed by my opening of my mouth and throat and taking the length of his cock to the back of my throat in one smooth motion.

Dad, leaned forward and grabbed my tits, as I took the length of him to the back of my throat and his balls, heavy with cum rested on my forehead. I darted my tongue out and he could see me licking the top of his shaft as it attaches to his pelvis and I felt his cock twitch a bit.

I kept this up for a bit as he continued to play with my body and make me even hornier for his cock in my pussy. I could tell he was getting close to cuming and pulled him from my mouth and asked him if he was ready to cum now or later.

He replied that while I was changing after the dressing room activities he had popped a viagra, so he was ok. On that note, I smile and then said, "then please fuck my mouth and leave a nice warm load in my mouth, daddy."

And fuck my mouth he did. He fucked my mouth so hard I gagged a few times, which only drove him to fuck it even harder. He also had placed his right hand on my throat and I had my hand on his forearm and was stroking it, as he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. I could feel the pressure on my throat each time his cock slid in to my throat and it was making so fucking hot for his cum and cock. While it seemed like a long time he did this it wasn't and soon, I could tell he was going to cum, as he was starting to apply more pressure and I could feel his head swelling in anticipation of shooting his cum into me.

Shortly there after he unloaded. Considering he had already cum once today it was still a good sized load I felt hit the back of my throat as he squeezed it and I swallowed.

As he was finishing in my mouth, his hand that had been on my throat slipped around and grabbed the back of my head, as he did, he lifted me to his head which was now at my level and we kissed hard with tongues dancing in each others mouth as well as around each other for a minute or two.

He disengaged and took me by the hand and spun me around and helped me off the bed and took me to the swing. I started to get into it and he stopped me, saying "this is for me first, love."

With that he sat in the swing, it was set at just the right height that his feet were on the ground, but mine would not touch. I scooted up his legs and when I was close to his pelvis, I rocked to one side and as I did, I grabbed his cock and slid it in as I rocked back to midline.

With his hot hard cock impaled in me, I leaned a bit forward as did he and I could feel our pelvic bones in close proximity and his was rubbing on my clit. As we swung back and forth, in a small arch, my mound was being stimulated by each swing and I was squeezing his cock with my kegels, and he his cock with his. We found a nice rhythm to all of this, and when he reached over and rubbed my engorged clit, I lost it, and came hard and fast all over his cock, and as I did so leaned into him to kiss as I came.

We continued like this for a minute or so more and then I said, "I'd really like to have this cock in my ass, daddy."

He had me dismount him and when I did a large amount of my juices came gushing out of my pussy and landed on the towels he had laid out under the swing.

He had me get in the swing and initially placed my feet in the stirrups and then he pushed them wide and dropped his face down to my sopping wet hot pussy and grabbed each of my labia and licked them, and then dove his tongue into me, as far as it would go. I could feel his tongue licking the walls of my pussy and his nose rubbing my engorged clit, and I again came.

He pulled back a bit and said, "I love watching you cum and watching your little ass hole spasm, knowing it is going to have my cock in it shortly."

He then pushed my legs a bit further back and started licking my ass and occasionally sticking his tongue in it, while with his right hand he played with my clit. Between the two of these stimulations, I again came and could feel him timing his tongue penetrations into my ass with my spasms. I was in orgasm heaven.

Dad got up and out of my pussy and walked around to my head as I dropped it to again take his rigid cock in my mouth. I sucked on his cock for a good minute or two working up a good amount of slobber and gagging a couple of times when he drove it deep into my throat.

He pulled out of me and spun the swing around and as it turned he lifted my right leg as it came to him and then released it from the stirrup as I came to a stop, with my oozing pussy right at his cock level. He did the same to my left leg and then had me place them both on his chest and lean back.

He then drove is cock into me as he pulled the swing and me into him and his cock hit my sweet spot behind my cervix at same time his pubic bone hit my clit and I arched my back, which only drove him harder into both, causing me to cum really hard, to point that if I were ever to squirt, that would have been it. As it was, my pussy flooded and you could hear the moisture slurping and smacking as we fucked.

I looked at him and said, "I want that hard cock in my ass now and pound me, daddy!"

He pulled his cock out and it was clearly covered in my cum. With my feet up on his chest, I rocked my hips up a bit and could feel the head of his sweet cock come to rest on my little hole. He started gently applying pressure by pulling the swing and me into him. As he was doing that I was using his technique of squeezing and then relaxing my ass, and on about the third sequence, his cock slid right in.

He stopped just inside my ass and flexed his cock at about the same time I had a spasm in same spot, and fuck did it feel good. Dad then pulled me all the way onto his cock and kept pulling even though he was already balls deep in my steamy hot ass.

Ever so slowly he pushed the swing and me away from him and I could feel the length of his cock as I was backed off of him, to point the backside of his thick cock head was resting and pushing a bit on the inside of my ass, almost ready to exit, and then he pulled me back towards him with the same ever so slow deliberateness. I was in heaven as he kept this up for a few cycles and had me start rubbing myself.

My pussy was so excited and wet juices were running from me, down to my ass and lubricating his cock with each stroke. He had taken is hands off the straps and was now just using his hips to propel me up his cock, and gravity took me back.

His right hand was on my right tit, squeezing the nipple, when I grabbed his forearm and pulled it towards my head, as I wanted his hand on my neck, when we came, and I was getting close and felt he was as well.

While he held my neck, I was stoking his arm and told him, "I love being choked by you as you cum in my ass. It feels so fucking good."

Dad continued fucking my ass and I told him I was going to cum soon, and no sooner that finishing the last word, he pulled me by my neck to his mouth and kissed me hard on the lips and at same time, started to squeeze a bit harder.

I lost it for a second as it was so sexy and hot, then I felt him push me away, but squeeze even harder and his pace slowed down from what it had been and I could tell he was close to cuming.

I focussed on the feeling of his cock gliding in and out of me and could sense his head getting hotter and felt his balls retracting a bit, and knew he was close, when I said, "flood my ass with your cum, daddy."

He then stopped, with his cock once again almost to point of popping out of my ass, I could feel his cock swelling and I was about ready to cum, when i felt his forearm flex as he was squeezing really hard now, to point I was seeing gray and I lost control and started cuming, as I felt his cock spitting his white hot cum into my ass.

He must have actually choked me out, as I awoke with a start, with his cock buried in my ass and I felt is spasm one last time, as he once again pulled me towards his face and said, "you are the best little fuck ever Merissa, and I love playing with you like this."

We kissed hard on each others lips and tongues as he softened and his cock slid from my ass and with it some cum. Thankfully he had laid out the towels as we had made quite a lot of body fluids that were now staining them, instead of the carpet.

Dad helped me from the swing and started the walkin shower, which I got into, as he took the swing down and put it away, for another day.