Dressing Room Boyfriend

Story Info
A happily married woman gives in to the urge at work.
2.7k words
4.02
50.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
38 Followers

Amanda surveyed her store from the register as Sunday afternoon slowly wound itself down. The last couple of hours were always the quietest and she was finishing her week's paperwork. She had sent the last person home about an hour before as the mall became quieter and soon she would be closing up. A text came in from her husband, home with the kids. He always texted her about now; he knew it was quiet and that she wasn't busy, and that she loved the distraction.

As they texted back and forth she went into the back and took selfies for him; he returned with the cock shots that she loved. it was a game they had been playing for years and both found it very satisfying.

Amanda came out of the dressing room area a few minutes later, having been alerted by the motion sensor that someone was in the store. She saw a man there, well-dressed and clearly nervous. The glint of his wedding ring caught the store lights and she knew why he was there.

She came up to him. "Can I help you find something?"

"I need a birthday present for my wife," he stammered. "I'm afraid I'm a little out of my depth here."

Amanda smiled disarmingly and told him not to worry. She began to ask him questions about her, like what colors and styles he liked. His self-assurance returned and their conversation began to flow more easily. Finally she asked "what is her body type? Is she slim, like her?" Amanda pointed at one of the models on a poster. "or her?" she pointed at another, more voluptuous woman. She smiled at him.

He turned very red again. "She's built more like... like you." He fumbled with his phone and showed her a couple of pictures. "See.. this is how she looks. Like this and like...this, and like this...oh shit." He had flipped through the photos too quickly and showed Amanda one of his wife sucking his cock.

Amanda's eyebrows went up but she didn't say anything. She flushed and felt her clit sparking. She raised her eyes to his and said a little more playfully than she intended, "It happens, you know. My husband and I have our share of them too. We learned not too long ago to just...keep them a little better separated from each other." She laughed. "May I see it again?" He flushed but scrolled over to it. She looked over at it and up at him. "May I...?" He looked confused. "Go to the next pic, I mean." He nodded, his eyes, wide. Amanda scrolled to the next picture and the next. One was of her on top of him. Her heavy breasts and thighs were evident and Amanda felt her cunt starting to swell. The next was a clip of her jacking his cock. He had a nice one, a little thicker than her hub's but with a distinct curve to one side.

Amanda shook her head and smiled up at him. "Sorry. I got carried away." He nodded and smiled back at her. "So," she said. "Right. She and I would wear similar things. We can put some of these back and look at some more of these." She led the way, suddenly very conscious of how her own curves were now being observed. She suggested a few more things to him, which he agreed to, and she brought them back to the counter.

"Now," she said to him brightly. "I don't think you want all of these. Let's narrow it down to a few choices and then we can figure them out, okay?" He nodded again and a few minute later they had a very nice little pile of things. "These are very pretty," she said to him. "You have a good eye." He blushed and stammered his thanks.

Amanda felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. "Excuse me," she said. "One minute." It was her husband. She texted to him that she was with a male customer buying things for his wife. "That's nice," hubs texted back. She then told him what she had accidentally seen, which as she put it "was awkward, but her body is a lot like mine, so I can pick for her better." She saw that he was typing, and then stopping, then typing again, before his reply came back: "You should model them for him," followed by a wink. "We'll see," she texted back, also with a wink.

Amanda came back out. He was standing there, texting with his wife. "She's just asking me to stop on the way home and get some things" Amanda smiled at him and waited for him to finish. "Okay," he said. "Sorry."

"Don't worry," Amanda said. "I was texting with my husband too." She laughed. "So. What do you want to do with these?" He looked at the pile, thinking. She walked to the side of the register and held one up against her. "What do you think of this one?" His eyes lit up. "Or this one?" She asked him?

He smiled at her. "Not.. sure."

She smiled back. "We have two more to look at. Are you ready?" He nodded. She held up one and he shook his head.

"No, I don't think so."

"Okay, then we will set it aside. How about...this one? I like this one. It's very pretty." It was too. Jewel-green silk, spaghetti straps and low cut in front and back. Amanda held it up and it came to just the tops of her thighs. "I like this one a lot. Show me one of her pictures again."

He pulled up one of the ones of her bent over a balcony rail. Amanda studied it. He flicked the next pic over and it was the same pic, only this time she was in a thong and a tank top. Amanda studied it and looked over at him. He was less nervous; he was picking up on Amanda's vibe too. He cleared his throat and said to her "How can you be sure?"

Amanda looked at her watch; the store was officially closing in a few minutes. "Wait here," she told him. She hurried around the store, quickly straightening up and putting things way. She was opening in the morning and they could deal with the rest then. She hurried back over to him. "Where were we?"

"I was asking you how you could be sure. I guess I could buy it and she could return it if she wanted?"

Amanda said "That's one way, yes. Or..." She lifted an eyebrow at him.

"Or..? " he asked. He flicked a grin and Amanda felt some of his charm.

"Well... I suppose I could model it for you."

"Oh? is that something you normally do? I have the feeling you don't."

Amanda shook her head. "Absolutely not. There are very strict rules about that. I fired someone not too long ago for this." She leaned over and pushed the button to lower the gate to the mall and began to turn of the store lights. He looked startled and she smiled at him. "We can go out the back." She took the nightie with her and walked towards the dressing rooms. She stopped and looked back at him. "Care to join me?"

He followed her back, and she told him to wait outside one of them. "Give me a minute. What's your name? As my badge says, I'm Amanda."

He smiled back and said "I'm Brad. It's nice to meet you."

Amanda smiled and closed the curtain. She texted hubs: "I'm going to do it!" He texted back: "Take it wherever it goes. But get pics." Another wink. "He can hardly object. Show me how you look!" Amanda was stripping as she waited for his replied. She pulled the nightie over her head and smoother it down over her breasts and thighs. She loved it and took a very flattering pic to send hubs. He responded back instantly "Bring it home when you're done tonight." she texted him a kiss back and then called out "Are you ready Brad?"

"Ready when you are," Brad said.

Amanda poked her head out of the curtain and handed him her phone. "My husband wants pictures," she told him. "Of... everything."

Brad's eyes went up. "Everything?"

Amanda nodded. "Everything. You'll figure it out. Here I come." She pushed the curtain aside and posed a little at the entrance to the dressing room. Brad stood there gaping at her. "Pictures," she reminded him. "Get the pictures." He started taking them as Amanda struck various poses for him.

He looked over the camera at her. "Amanda cup your breasts through the fabric, play with your nipples." She was a little surprised but complied, and soon was teasing out her nipples and her thighs for him.

She was on fire and felt like she would do anything that he wanted, and when he told her to sit back on the bench and open her legs and play, she did. She drew he fingers through her wet slit and licked them for him, slowly fucking herself with her fingers. She motioned for him to come in the dressing room and stand in front of him. She began to palm his cock through his pants, rubbing and squeezing. His breathing changed and he groaned. She looked up at him and slowly licked his bulge. "Do you want me to pull it out for you or would you?"

"You do it," he whispered. He continued to take pictures of Amanda as she freed his cock and pulled it out. He had a bulbous head and a thick curved shaft. A clear gob of pre swung from it and stuck to the nightie. Amanda pulled his cock to her mouth and gave his head a slow lick, following by more slow licks up his shaft. He groaned out loud, and another heavy spurt landed on her delighted tongue.

"God you taste good," she told him. "So sweet." She opened her mouth wider and slowly engulfed his head, slowly rubbing her tongue around his cockhead before taking him deeper. She was rewarded with a louder groan and she felt the shiver through his legs. She pulled her mouth from him and smiled up at him. "Do you like?"

"Oh, fuck yes," he said. "Your mouth is amazing. Your husband is a lucky man.'

"Oh, he is, he is," Amanda agreed. "And believe me, he knows it." She smiled at him and continued to lick his shaft, lowering his head to suck and lick his balls before taking him deep once more. She grasped his shaft with her free hand and began to slowly stroke him. She looked up at him. "Still taking pictures?" He nodded. She asked him "Would you like them too?" He nodded once more. "So we're clear, we're not going to fuck,' she told him, "because I don't have a condom. No offense."

He shook his head and licked his lips. "No, we're not. I'm cool with that. Sometime though...maybe?"

She took his cock slowly out of her mouth and looked up at him. "You would need to clear that with your wife, and I would need to clear that with my husband. I do not fuck around and I do not want you - or worse, her - showing up here at work. I am not a homewrecker. That's an absolute non-starter with me. I don't preach morality and I'm not about to start but that is a terrible idea. Now. We can either finish what we've started, or you can make your purchase and leave, and no hard feelings." She smiled up at him and cocked her head, wagging his stiff cock in her hand. "Your call."

He gulped and nodded. "...continue, please. And this goes no further than here, right?"

She nodded. "The only other person who knows is my husband because that's how we do things. And no, we don't do this very often. This is the second one since Christmas and the first one where he wasn't present. How you deal with this is up to you." She slowly sucked his cockhead in and ran her tongue around him. She heard his breath starting to catch and felt the shiver in his legs again and thought to herself "He's not going to last long." She began to slow down to make him last longer.

Brad was feeling the same way. He tapped Amanda on her shoulder, and she pulled back and looked at him. "Ummm.. Where...where do I cum? I'm not going to just cum in your mouth without warning."

She sat back on the bench and thought for a moment. "Thank you. Tell you what," she said, with a wicked grin. "Respond to my husband's last text. Ask him 'where do you want me to cum?'"

He looked at her, shocked. "Are you sure?"

Amanda nodded. "Absolutely. My hubs is a perv. He'll love it." She saw the uncertainty in his face and tapped his wrist. "Go ahead. He'll eat it up."

Brad laughed and nodded and typed. He read the text to her: "Hi, this is Brad, the guy whose cock Amanda is sucking. Where should I cum?"

She laughed out loud. "Has he replied?" Brad shook his head and groaned again as she licked his cockhead, sucking his head and swallowing his cock. She loved how hard he was, his smell, and how responsive he was to tongue play. In the back of her mind she already knew she would want it again but not outside of the parameters that made it possible.

Brad suddenly said "He wrote back! Do you want to hear?"

Amanda unlatched and laughed at his excitement. "Yes, what did he say?"

Brad said "Cum on her neck and her tits. Tell her to come home in the nightie and with as much cum on her as she can keep. I asked him back 'Skin or fabric' and he replied 'skin.'"

Amanda nodded and let go of his cock, lifting the nightie over her head. She motioned to Brad "Keep going with the pictures!"

Brad nodded and smiled when Amanda's breasts slipped out from under the nightie. Amanda's breasts are heavy and full and her areola and nipples are round and dark. Amanda looked up at him and smiled, rubbing her breasts, tweaking her nipples. She took one of Brad's hands. "Give it a good squeeze," she told him, and he nodded. "Play with the nipple. I fucking love that. Trust me - you're not going to break them." She wrapped her breasts around his cock and looked up at him. "I think you could fuck these, don't you?" He nodded. "Then god, please do."

He pushed in between them and groaned, "sooooo fucking good" as he and Amanda began to move together; his cock was wet, and he pushed it over her greedy tongue to keep it that way. "God god god god..." He started moving faster and harder and started leaning forward, holding on to the wall.

She looked up at him. "Cum on my tits, Brad. Cum on me baby... gimme your sweet hot load." She sucked his cockhead hard and pulled back.

Brad suddenly tensed and barked "Fuck!" and shot his load in hard spasms, flooding between her tits and pooling against her chin with his heavy load. He grabbed his cock with one hand and kept stroking until he was spent. Amanda chuckled appreciatively and licked and then sucked his cockhead, cleaning him and getting the last drops.

He looked at what he had done. "Fuck... what a mess."

Amanda laughed and started to clean herself off enough to move. "You came a lot," she said. "I'm impressed." She stood up and pulled the nightie back on and her coat over it. She took the clean nightie to the register and rang it up for Brad. He paid, and she handed him her card. She smiled at him. "There are other holidays, you know. Lingerie is always a good gift." She gave him her card and stood up on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "Thank you, that was fun."

He kissed her cheek back and said "Yes, it was, thank you. And thank you for the card." He looked around. "How do we get out..?"

"Ohh!" Amanda said. "Follow me."

BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
38 Followers