All Comments on 'Dressing Room Boyfriend'

by BoomerNYC

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

Gee Boomer, maybe you should not attempt to write literotica cuz you sure suck at it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

The description contains an oxymoron: Happily married people don't cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

1*- nothing more needs to be said.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
OK Boomer

Come back when you have something a little more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Boring yet again

Yet another one trying to make it big in the loving wife category. The category is flooded and yet you foolishly add another one . What are you thinking you could of got away with putting this in the group category. Then at least you would probably got more likes instead of just a few likes. You obviously don’t read this site much or you would of known that the loving wife category has been flooded with these sorts of stories. The worst thing about it there is nothing new there is no imagination nothing. Why don’t you try the other category’s instead of trying to write a story that is just going to be swallowed up and spat out and no one will even know you wrote this story. Why didn’t you you check the site first before you decide to put it in the overflowing bowl of garbage stories. That what I have to call it now you should also know that only BTB stories do the best in this category is that any help ( just in case you don’t understand what BTB means it means burn the bitch ) that is what is liked the most in the loving wife category. Because it pushes the writers to use there imagination to its limitations especially how to get away with things aka throwing a cheating wife literally under a moving bus she accidentally fell while it was moving oops lol. Do you understand go try another category because loving wife category is just flooded with your type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

This was just cheap and tawdry. And NOT in a good way. Awful writing.

1 star

rp0083rp0083about 4 years ago
Fun

I really enjoyed this story, something similar happened to me at a swing club. Can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story, well written.

I can identify well with the hubby on the phone! Good times for all three characters.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Why does a "happily married woman" cheat? If you are happy, you don't hurt the ones you love, you don't risk losing what you have, you don't diminish yourself by acts without honor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The real question is does she understand why she could never get in the door at home anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I ran a portrait studio in a mall for a while. Our typical customers were families with kids. One of things we would do was hand out cards to people in the mall that gave them a free 5x7 pic. With the hope that they purchased more. The girls I had working for me always gave them to parents with kids. Not me. I always gave them to the young hot girls who frequented the mall. They would come in and I would always use out one studio that was private and have a fun photo session with them. Every so often I would get lucky and find a girl who loved posing and wanted to be a model. I would play it up and tell her how sexy she looked. Then suggest even more provacative poses. Many of them would strip down and by the time the session was over I would either have a set of lips wrapped around my dick or be buried balls deep inside of a warm wet pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous