Drew: Blackmailing Again

Story Info
Blackmailing my neighbor again.
1.3k words
4.09
4.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

I'd managed to trap the woman next door into sucking me off to keep me quiet about seeing her cheating on her husband. And since then I've been thinking that if she'll suck me off once, it'll be easier for her to suck me off again. Right?

It was getting late and I was bored. I'd been watching their house, and lights started to go out. I guessed they were heading to bed, so I figured I'd go and try my luck.

I sat down on their front door step and texted her.

[Meet outside]

After a short wait, she replied.

]OK[

A minute later, the door opened. She was wearing a robe, pulled tight around her. I wondered if she was naked underneath.

I stood up and took a breath before I started to say anything, but she shushed me. She closed the door carefully.

"We can't wake Dave," she whispered. Then "I thought we were done."

"I changed my mind," I whispered back.

I leaned back against the wall and pulled her over.

I untied her robe and pushed it off her shoulders.

She took it off and draped it over the bench. She was wearing a lacy nightie.

"What do you want?" she asked.

I pawed at her leg and she lifted it up by my hip. I ran my hand along her leg and around towards her ass. I could feel the heat radiating from her, but she squatted down in front of me.

Heh, I was glad she knew what I wanted, so I started to undo my jeans. She slid the shoulder straps of her nightie off, leaving it around her waist.

She grabbed my dick and started jerking me off.

She licked the shaft a few times, then put it in her mouth, pushing until her face was against me.

I grabbed her head, holding it there for a few seconds, then let her slide her mouth back until just the head was in, then slowly slid all the way back down.

While she was sucking my dick, she worked her nightie up. She stopped sucking for a second while she was taking it off over her head, then went back to it, holding her tits up.

I grabbed her head and pulled her all the way towards me so I could fuck her face. When I came, I pulled out and came over her face, neck and tits.

As she stayed there, sitting on her heels. I got redressed and headed home.

---

A couple of days later, my dick was hard. I thought I'd try my luck and texted her again.

[Is ur husband home]

She replied pretty quickly.

]No[

I'd prepared a reply, so the moment I saw her text, I hit "send."

[Coming over dress sexy]

I figured it'd take her a few minutes to get dressed, so I didn't rush over. Still, a few minutes later I knocked on the door.

She peered around the door, then let me in.

She was wearing a small red dress, black stockings and high heels. So she had listened to me.

She closed the door behind me.

"Let's go to your bedroom," I said.

"I don't want to," she said, "I don't have sheets ready to remake the bed. Let's go in here."

She led me through into the living room. I sat down and just looked at her.

"I like the look," I said. "Nice to see you listened to me."

She nodded.

"Now take off the dress."

She undid something behind her back, the unwrapped the dress and put it on the sofa. She was wearing a small bra, a thong, garter belt and stockings. Sexy. Good girl.

I went over to her and had her turn her back to me so I could unhook her bra. I pulled the straps down her arms, and she took it off and tossed it away.

I reached around her and played with her tits.

It was nice not to be hurried, so I'd take advantage of her.

I turned her to face me again and started playing with her nipples.

I was pinching and pulling on them, harder and harder, seeing them go hard, and she stopped me, covering her tits with her hands.

"Not so rough," she said.

Fine, I figured I'd get on with it. I pulled her thong down to her thighs so I could see her pussy, then went and sat down.

She pulled it down to the floor, leaving it there.

"Turn around," I said.

I watched as she turned around. She was pretty damned sexy, with big tits. Her thighs and butt looked thicker than the scrawny sports bitches at college, meaning she had hips and a waist.

"Face the wall."

She turned away from me.

"Legs apart."

She moved her feet apart.

"Bend over."

She bent over and I could see her puffy, shaved pussy.

"Spread your cheeks."

She pulled her butt cheeks apart and I just left her standing there. I could see her puckered asshole.

I pulled my dick out, toying with the idea of fucking her like that.

"OK," I said after a minute or so. "Come here."

She let go and stood up then turned around.

She saw me holding my dick, then came over and stood in front of me.

"Sit on it," I said.

She turned around and backed up, lowering herself down towards my lap. I grabbed her hips, trying to pull her down.

"Wait," she said, grabbing my dick and rubbing it through her pussy lips.

"Put it in," I told her.

"In a minute," she hissed.

Finally she slid it in to her pussy. I pulled her down, as I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep going for long.

I pulled her back towards me, grabbing her tits and holding her there while I came inside her.

She got up off me, leaned over and grabbed some tissues to mop up.

I was getting dressed again.

"Before she see you next time, she want you to get your nipples and clit pierced," I told her.

"Yeah, that's not happening," she said.

"Yes it is," I said in a slightly menacing tone, "or I tell Dave you're a whore."

"How would I even hide piercings like that from Dave?"

"I don't care," I said, "that's your problem."

"OK," she said, "let she tell you what's going to happen. I'm not going to do that, and you're going to have to just live with it."

"But..." I started.

"Let me finish," she said. "Let's say you tell Dave. Let's say the worst happens, and we get divorced. We move out and sell the house, then go our separate ways. You get new neighbors. Who knows what they're like. I get on with my life all nice and single, but you? You get reported to the police for sexual extortion. That makes this rape. You go to prison, where I'm sure a pretty little thing like you is going to be really popular. Let's say you don't go to prison, you still get on the sex offender's registry. You think life's hard now? Just you wait."

Jesus Fucking Christ.

"But..."

"But nothing. What we have here is mutually assured destruction. I can't turn you in without turning myself in, and you can't turn me in without she taking a fucking flamethrower to your life."

"So?" I asked.

"So we both agree to get along. I don't do anything I really don't want to do, and you get sex at mutually agreeable times."

"But I wanted to show you off to my friends, maybe like a gang bang."

She seemed to be thinking about that.

"I'm not saying anything's totally off the table, but I am saying I have to agree to it. This has to be mutually agreeable or it won't work."

"Fine," I told her.

"Let yourself out," she said, pointing to the door.

I headed out, letting the door slam behind me. I knew I'd fucked this up, but it sounded like we could still have some sort of a thing between us.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers