Camping By The Lake With Friends

Story Info
They heard us fucking. Watching became swapping.
2.7k words
4.51
34.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did we last see April and Jack?" you asked.

"Um, I think it's been a few years already, even longer since we went camping," I replied.

It was only about an hour and a half drive to Lake Shelby up in the mountains. We were meeting Jack and April there so the ride up was nice, just the two of us. Volume turned up and my mishmosh playlist playing hits from when we were younger. "No kids songs this trip!" I said excitedly. You'd reach over stealing a grope of my tits when you could. I reached between your legs to feel you already hard. Smiling I said, "What are you thinking about?"

You smiled and responded, "I'm thinking about fucking you tonight."

"I love that!" I said enthusiastically. "There's something extra sexy about fucking in the woods."

The drive seemed short but exciting. We were the first to arrive at camp. The spot was flat but perched up on a small hill overlooking the lake. It was breathtakingly beautiful. As we stood there admiring the scenery in the late afternoon sun, you pulled me close and kissed me. You whispered that even though we just got there you couldn't wait for bedtime. That of course made my body respond by making me even wetter than I was on the car trip up. I told you how wet I was and you had to see for yourself. I could feel how hard you were through your jeans. You had pressed it so hard against me. You slid your hand past the band of my shorts. Beneath my panties you were immediately greeted by my wetness. You slipped a finger between my lips and started rubbing my clit. Half nervous, half excited I told you our friends would be here anytime. You didn't seem to hear me or maybe you didn't care but you kept going until I came. That's when we heard their car. Coming up the small hill, just out of sight. You pulled your hand out and licked my pussy off your fingers before pulling me into a passionate kiss. You whispered with a grin, "There will be more of that later you little slut."

Jack and April parked and got out of the car. We headed over to greet them. I was a little nervous that they'd see your still hard cock trying to burst out of your pants but you didn't seem to mind at all.

They looked nearly the same as they did a couple of years ago. Jack was fairly tall, maybe around 6'2" or so. His once perfect physique gave way to a very mild dad bod. He was still damn sexy though. His Chestnut hair was longer than last you remember and maybe a gray hair or two had crept in. April was still as gorgeous as ever. Her dark red hair fell midway down her back. It caught the sun in such a way she looked as if she were on fire. How she managed to keep her body in such amazing shape is a mystery. Is it even allowed to look like that in your early 40's? Her sundress hugged her curves tightly and her breasts were practically spilling out the top. You couldn't help but notice how her tits jiggled and jostled around as she bounced excitedly towards us.

After the hugs and small talk about how long it's been and how nice the weather is, we decided we should set up our tents. "Thank God for pop up tents," Jack said. We all agreed while you whispered to me about your pop up tent on the drive up. I smiled and slapped your arm and then got to work inflating the mattress and getting the sleeping bags unrolled.

"We should start a fire for dinner," I suggested. You guys got to work lighting the fire while April and I unpacked the camping chairs. I pulled the sausages out of the cooler and got the forks ready for cooking. Sitting there, cooking our sausages over the crackling fire seemed to melt away all the stress of our daily lives. There's something freeing about being out in the wilderness. I just didn't realize how freeing it would end up being.

Lying next to you on our air mattress with our sleeping bags zipped together, we gazed up at the stars through the mesh of our tent. Pitch black all around us except for the brilliance of the stars. Silence except for the odd cricket and the soft sound of each others breath. My head laid softly on your chest. "We must have turned in at least a half hour ago, were they finally asleep?" I thought to myself. I didn't want to wait any longer. I couldn't wait any longer. I slid my hand down your chest, over your stomach and felt your hips move as I got close to your dick which was of course so solid I couldn't have missed it if I tried. "It seems like you couldn't wait any longer either," I whispered.

Taking your still clothed cock in my hand, I gave it a firm squeeze. You inhaled suddenly and let out the quietest of moans. As we raced to undress each other trying to remain as quiet as we could, our breathing became deeper and faster. The unmistakable rustling sound of the sleeping bag broke the silence of the woods. I pulled my body atop of yours, my tits dragging across your chest. The air mattress betraying us with its unrelenting squeaks. Our lips finally met, soft at first and slightly wet. The kisses quickly turned passionate. Your cock was pressing against me, begging to get in.

A faint moan, not belonging to us, caused us to freeze. We unconsciously held our breath, trying not make a sound. The same sounds that we were trying to stifle were coming from the tent next to ours. Looking over, we could clearly see the silhouette of Aprils naked body, her tits perfectly back lit by a small camping lantern. Her movement slow and steady. I whispered in your ear, "They're fucking." You seemed to be even more aroused by this new information. You put a hand on either side of my hips and slipped yourself inside me. I didn't mean to make such a loud noise, I really meant to keep it to myself.

I let out such a loud moan that it obviously caught the attention of our friends since April let out a giggle and Jack asked, "Having fun over there?"

I let out a nervous laugh while you confidently said, "Fuck yeah".

For the next few minutes it seemed like we were competing for who could make the most noise. Your "never been harder cock" perfectly sliding in and out of my insanely wet pussy. Your hands running over the curves of my body, focusing on all your favourite parts. You pull me down closer to you so you can take my nipples, one at a time into your mouth. First sucking while squeezing then giving increasingly harder bites. It drove me wild. My breasts were spilling out between your fingers with each squeeze. We were so caught up in each other that we didn't notice our friends had stopped making noises. It wasn't until we heard the door of our tent start to unzip that we realized we were the only ones still fucking.

Surprised by the sudden interruption, I sat up and covered my tits with my arms as best I could. "What are you doing?" I said breathlessly panting with your cock still buried deep. My body moving because you hadn't stopped thrusting.

"We just thought it might be more fun with some company," said Jack with a smirk. I turned back to you, not knowing what to make of the situation. You quickly let me know how you felt, not by words but by your dick growing inside me. I felt it start pulsating and I realized at that moment, in front of our friends, you were cumming.

You grunted and moaned until the wave of your orgasm washed over you. The couple just stared, watching us both intently. April gently pulled my arms away from my breasts, leaving them naked and heaving. All my senses were overwhelmed, her light touch sending me over the edge. I squeezed your cock with my pussy as I leaned over on you and gripped your bare chest, It was my turn to moan and put my orgasm on full display. As my heart was racing and I was trying to catch my breath, I noticed that Jack was rubbing himself. Slow strokes as if he wanted this moment to last. My attention then turned to you, still hard inside me. Your right hand had moved onto April's left breast. You were running your fingers and palm over her hard nipple.

She leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Kiss me!" I'm not sure what came over me but I gave into her request. Our lips touched and you let out an involuntary "oh fuck". April moved her body closer as the kissing got heavier. I could taste something familiar yet different on her breath. I was tasting Jack's cum. The thought turned me on and so I kissed her deeper. My hands instinctively groped her tits. She then whispered again, this time a little louder that since I was tasting her husband, it's only fair she gets to taste mine.

Jack reached around me from behind, cupping my breasts, he lifted me up off your cock. I felt your cum pour out of me. April quickly took my place. Her tongue gliding over your balls, cleaning up the mess we had made. Her warm red hair cascaded over her face, partially blocking your view. She started running her tongue from the bottom of your shaft to the very tip. Her repeated little flicks caused your hips to start thrusting, trying to get her to suck you. The sounds you were making, the movements; she knew exactly what she was doing. Teasing you gave her pleasure.

When Jack had lifted me off of you, I was so overwhelmed I didn't even notice where he had put me. I was sitting on his lap with his cock between my legs. Not inside me but slipping between my lips, pressing hard against my clit. His right hand still massaging my right tit and his left had wrapped around front, feeling his massive cock rubbing against my cum soaked pussy. He was really getting off watching his wife tease his longtime friend. He wanted to give you some relief though, so he told April, "That's enough! Let the poor man feel how amazing you are at sucking cock." And with that, she pressed the head of your cock against her pursed lips and slowly let you push inside. She took the whole thing in. Pausing when it was at it's deepest to let you focus on the feeling. She slowly started bobbing her head up and down all while maintaining amazingly strong suction.

Jack leaned into my neck kissing it softly, this brought me right back to all the sensations he was creating. He softly but firmly told me to get on my hands and knees in front of him. Again I did as I was told. April stopped sucking just so she could watch the moment her husband slipped himself inside me. I inhaled quickly and let out a moan as he pushed all the way in. She then turned to me with the lower half of her face covered in cum. She kissed me as my tits swayed under me from the force of her husbands thrusting.

You had grabbed your cock and started jacking off since April had turned her attention to me. You asked me, "How does it feel?"

I hesitated for a moment not really knowing how I should answer. I finally decided to let you know the truth. "It is fucking amazing," I managed to get out between moans. His cock filled me up in both length and girth. The feeling of your cum and his cock sliding so perfectly in and out of me caused me to scream out and push back on his dick as my muscles spasmed with pleasure.

April had gone back to tending to your massive, rock solid cock. She said to you matter-of-factly that she wants you to eat her pussy. Not waiting for an answer, she swung her left leg over your head and placed her pussy on your face. Your tongue started going crazy, not knowing what to do first. It was darting between her clit, trying to shove deep inside and trying to sneak a few licks of her ass. You could barely breathe but you didn't care. She was grinding her pussy on your face for just a minute before she started making the most incredible sounds. You could feel her wetness increase. She finally put your cock back in her mouth and took it deep into her throat while you were still lapping up her wetness.

Jack started getting louder, the sound of our bodies slapping together over took all other sounds. He asked me, "Where do you want it?"

Without even thinking I screamed, "Everywhere!" A few thrusts later and I could feel him pulsating inside me. He then pulled out and I could feel his hot cum hitting my pussy, ass and halfway up my back. He laid back, out of breath and left me there, his cum dripping from my body.

That did it for April. "Fuck me now!" she demanded of you. Her tits dragged against your dick as she positioned herself to accept your swollen cock inside her. She rode you, reverse cowgirl for a few minutes. Both of you making noises straight out of a porno.

You wanted to come right then but you wondered if we'd ever get this opportunity again so you slowed her down and ordered her to lay on her back. Then you told me to position my double cum filled pussy above her mouth. Her husbands cum mixed with yours was dripping from my pussy onto her face. She licked it up while begging for you to fuck her. You spread her legs as far as they'd go, her knees were up past her tits. You pressed your dick against her hole, this time teasing her. She begged again for you to fuck her.

You couldn't hold back any longer, it was teasing you as much as it was her. The first thrust sent you balls deep into her soaked pussy. Her tits bounced around, getting wilder with every thrust. You watched her lick and watched me shutter every time her tongue reached my clit. I could tell you were getting close. I knew those sounds, I had heard them hundreds of times before. You followed her husbands lead and shot twice deep inside her. You shot again as you were pulling out and another two times on her breasts and my ass.

Out of breath you fell back onto the mattress. I turned around, licking your cum off of April's tits. I positioned myself over her again as I leaned down and licked your cum from her pussy, taking her lips into my mouth, sticking my tongue deep inside. Not wanting to waste a single drop of your cum, I stuck my fingers inside her. I licked them off and repeated until I was satisfied she was clean. Both still moaning, our bodies shaking in tandem, it was over.

All four of us lay there, wet and exhausted. I managed to ask, have you done this before? To which April replied, "Oh maybe once or twice."

After taking a moment to catch up with all the things swirling in our heads, I suggested we go clean ourselves up in the lake. We slipped on our sandals and nothing else and headed down the dirt path to the lake. The moon and stars were reflecting off its glassy surface. "Absolutely beautiful," I sighed. The water was so cool and refreshing against our overheated bodies. Skinny dipping seemed so tame after the night we just had. It was the perfect ending to a very freeing evening.