Drew, Claire and Dominique

Story Info
Three's a crowd.
750 words
4.13
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the worst thing ever."

"I'm not sure even my grandmother would love her cats any more if she had seen what we just saw."

Claire laughed and threw a longing glance at Drew beside her. His black hair was neatly trimmed in the front and side, culminating in a ponytail at the back. They walked past Elmhurst Park to her apartment building.

"It's been a pleasure, Claire," he said with a hug.

"Drew," she said softly as he was about to leave.

He turned around and looked at her. She looked down at the ground, almost embarrassed to say what she wanted to.

"D-do you want to come in?"

The world stopped on its axis for a while. Claire, the mousy little graphics designer from his team had asked him to come in. He could probably cash in on a dozen office pools if he wanted to.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured."

"No, I-I... want this. We've been going out for over a year."

"Hey," said Drew, holding her chin and tilting her head up. "I'll only come in if you're ready. Not otherwise."

Claire nodded furiously, still not able to make eye-contact. A crimson tinge had spread across her cheeks. She craned her neck forward and kissed him. All the times she had rehearsed came nowhere close to the real thing.

"Please don't make me wait out here in the cold."

Drew grinned and followed her inside. They stumbled into her place and kissed again. He was rushing through his first few buttons when Claire held his hand.

"Before we go any further, I-I want you to know I have never felt this way about someone before. You've been caring and patient and given me the space I wanted. But, you should know something about me. Something which I pray will not leave this room."

"I promise," affirmed Drew. He sat on the chair opposite Claire on the bedside.

"I really like you, Drew, but Dominique has to like you too."

"Who's Dominique?" he asked. "A friend? A sister?"

"More than a friend. Closer than a sister. She has looked out for me my whole life. I owe her everything."

"No worries," said Drew. "Just introduce me to her and I'll charm her too. She'll love me."

"Sh-h-e's a bit intense."

"Nothing I can't handle. Does she live with you?"

"You can say that," Claire said meekly. "I don't really know when she comes and goes."

"Claire? Honey?" Drew asked. His date sat silently with her eyes closed and her arms resting on the bed. He peered up at her face, perfectly still for a few moments.

"Claire?" he asked again, gently patting her shoulder.

Her eyes shot open and she grabbed his wrist.

"Claire's not here." She got up and drew level with him, her hand not letting go of his wrist. The shyness in her eyes had been replaced by a smouldering intensity. Her face took an expression of rage unfathomable in the Claire he knew.

"Wha-?"

"I'm Dominique," she said and forced him back down on the chair and straddled his waist. One of her hands snaked behind and pulled his ponytail until he was staring at the ceiling. His view was soon obscured by the same fiery eyes, inches from his.

"You're..."

"Her guardian. She begged and pleaded for me to see you myself, so I'm giving you a chance. Do you love her?"

"A lot."

"Will you ever hurt her?" she hissed.

Drew shook his head furiously.

"Liar," she yelled. "All of you are the same. You promise never to hurt her and you do it. I'm the one who takes the pain. She blacks it out, but I remember. I remember what her step-father made her do to him and all his drunk friends. I remember the time five guys who assaulted her on the F train. I carry all that pain for her and I won't let her suffer any more."

"I would never ever hurt her."

She released his hair and leaned back, her legs still wrapped around his.

"And against my better judgement, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. But if you ever lay so much as a finger on her, I will hunt you down and kill you."

She emphasised her point by grabbing the tender flesh near his neck and twisting hard.

"Now kiss her you fool, before she gets cold feet again. But remember, I'm always watching."