All Comments on 'Drew's Ride in Gym'

by jamieissosexi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ColleteSarkozyColleteSarkozyover 14 years ago
Nice story

It was very cute and heartwarming to see a virgin thoughts about his first love. But boy did he break down his fantasies. I hope you will add another chapter so we can see if it come to reality for Drew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOCKER ROOM SUCK

What better place to suck my first cock than the school locker room.I had been drooling over Rays cock since the first time I saw it. Wow it was beautiful, we were alone after class. I was sitting on the bench watching ray get undressed. when he finished he turned around and his cock was almost in my face. Ray said you like it dont you, before I could answer, hes telling me " go ahead touch it" I want you to. Well thats all it took, I had his cock in my hands, I started out just licking the head the taste was wonderful. I looked up at him and said "I want to suck your cock". Ray eased his cock thru my lips, into my mouth I was in heaven Ive finally got his cock in my mouth. It was over to soon, after about 5 to 10 minutes of sucking and Ray fucking my face, his cock got real hard and he exploded filling my mouth with cum. We got together plenty of times after that. Ray was the first one to fuck me in the ass he loved filling me full of cum.....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gym cum

I am about to get a gym membership...not only to get in shape, but to watch guys working out fantasizing about sucking their cocks in the locker room.... who knows, maybe I will sometime. I really enjoyed the 2 of them sharing their sperm. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy!!

This story is really good. Definitely jack-off worthy!!! Immediately got a boner!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous