Drew's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be assisting us in one more illusion."

Drew expected to feel nervous again at the sight of the rack, but the feeling in his mixed-up insides was a tingle of excitement, anticipation, even joy. "What do I need to do?," he asked, eyes alight as he looked up at it.

"You just need to climb up there, and my assistants will help you into place." The girls brought it to center stage now, and opened the shackles dotting its form.

They each took one of Drew's hands, guiding him up a stepladder and turning him around to face the audience. They worked from the bottom up, locking shackles over his ankles, then wrists, and one around his neck. He trembled slightly as the giddy feeling washed over him, flexing his hands and feet in their restraint. He looked down, seeing those unfamiliar legs in that short skirt, and feeling further entranced.

"In just a moment, Drew will be further transformed!," Moda said, dramatically gesturing behind herself. She walked to his right side and took hold of a blue silk curtain behind the rack, walking around the front with it in tow. Then, he could no longer see the audience.

"Transformed... I-into what?" Drew couldn't help but smile.

"You'll soon find out," Moda reassured, peeking around the curtain before disappearing to the other side.

She walked to center stage. "Now, I have already traded lower halves with Drew. But, in a moment, his transformation - or, should I say, her transformation - will be complete." His stomach dropped at the correction.

"Wait a minute, what's gonna happen?"

"Are you ready, everybody?!" Moda amped up the energy again, raising three fingers in the air. She counted down: "Three, two, one!"

She snapped, and the curtain fell away, revealing the rack to be totally empty. There was a stunned silence, and Moda tugged at her collar.

"Oh... that wasn't supposed to happen." There were murmurs and coughs from the audience.

"Well, worry not, everybody!," Moda reassured. "I know what to do." Raising her hands again, she began dramatically swiping them through the air in broad circles, over the bunched-up curtain on the floor. There was a stirring beneath it, and then it began to rise.

The silk rose slowly, revealing the shape of a woman beneath, laying on her back. She was revealed in sharp detail, every curve of her chest, waist, and legs visible in the light. The body beneath the sheet rose, one foot off the ground, then two, then four.

"I've found her, everybody!," Moda exclaimed, stepping forward and yanking the sheet off the levitating woman.

As it came off, she was revealed: a tall, slender, pale woman, wearing only a flowing, white dress, her long, brown hair falling beneath her. The audience went wild once again, the magicienne taking a metal ring from one of her assistants and passing it over the levitating woman.

Swiping her hand through the air again, the woman rotated in the air, feet towards the ground, and finally alighted. Her eyes fluttered open as Moda walked up to her, grabbing her hand.

"Drew, is that you?"

"Y-yeah, I..." She was visibly shocked. "What happened to my voice?" She looked down at her body, seeing her new outfit and the breasts that adorned her chest. "W-what happened to my body?!"

"It's him, everyone! That is, it's her!" The lights went blinding in triumph, Drew blushing as the audience stood to an ovation. As the clamor continued, Moda gathered up some of the discarded sheet and covered her own legs with it up to the waist; dropping it, her legs and original outfit were restored.

"Let's hear it for my wonderful assistant tonight, everybody!," she said, stepping over the bunched sheet, as the curtains slowly began to drift shut. "Thank you all, and have a good night!"

Drew looked over at Moda, who turned to her as the curtains closed. "How did you..." She looked down at her body. "...How?"

Moda winked, kissing Drew on the cheek. "A magicienne never reveals her secrets, Drew," she whispered into her ear. "Or should I say, Drea."

Drea shuddered, goosebumps rising on her skin. She felt her newly-lengthened hair with one hand.

"Come on," Moda beckoned, striding off into the wings, beckoning behind her with one alluring hand. As if possessed, Drea followed.

After a while of walking into the backstage of the theater, Drea finally mustered the will to speak. "Am I going to be like this... forever?"

"Only if you want, sweetheart," Moda responded, rounding a corner. Drea wasn't sure how far they had walked at this point.

"When... when can you put me back?"

"As soon as you'd like." They came to a door, near the end of a long, dark hallway, lit by a single fluorescent light. Moda fumbled with some keys, and unlocked it.

Inside was what looked to be a simple green room - costumes on hangers, various small magic props strewn about a table, a couch and a mirror. Moda walked inside. Drea followed, and sat down on the couch reflexively. She looked down at her bare feet.

"What happened to my old legs?," she asked.

"Tut, tut, tut, magicienne's secret," Moda replied, kissing Drea's cheek again. She turned from her, shutting the door. From her position on the couch, Drea could fully appreciate the beauty of Moda's form, her tight curves and round, shapely chest and bottom. Her dark hair fell to the small of her back in waves.

"But," the magicienne piped up, turning, "I can show you."

As Moda turned, Drea realized that the magicienne's skirt had a bulge in the front, standing the hem up like a tent. She turned red. "I-is that... my...?"

Moda giggled, putting a hand to her mouth. "It was yours," she said, shedding her blazer. She kicked off her high heels. "But I can make it come and go as I please," she added. She passed the blazer in front of her body - when she dropped it, the bulge was gone.

"How...?"

"Magicienne's secret, I said. Try and keep up." She picked up the blazer again, covering her waist, and dropped it, revealing the bulge had returned. "This will be confusing for you, but I trust you will get it soon enough." She began to unbutton her dress shirt.

In a few moments, Moda stood naked in front of Drea, her pale body on full display. Her breasts, unbridled by her shirt, were pert and full, and the cock that sprouted between her legs was not only of a respectable length and width, but was also familiar to Drea - it was the one that formerly belonged to her own body.

Drea bit her lip at the sight. What is this lady gonna do to me?, she wondered. Why do I want it to happen?

Moda strode slowly up to the couch, Drea leaning back as the magicienne approached. In a moment, she was reclined fully on her back, her bare feet propped on one arm of the couch.

"Tell me how it felt when I sawed you in half, Drea," Moda said, raising her hands above her head.

Drea had never seen her own dick - that is, the dick that was her own - from this angle before. "It was like nothing I had ever felt before." The words spilled out on their own. "I never could have imagined. I didn't know I could even feel things that deep inside me."

Moda nodded, reaching down to begin to lift off Drea's dress.

"It hurt for sure - I w-was being... sawed in half, but... it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would." She paused as the white dress was removed, leaving her nude on the couch. She looked down at her mound, her new pussy covered by a thicket of dark hair.

Moda nodded. "Go on."

"It hurt, but in a strange way that... that I liked." Drea's left leg pivoted, opening her crotch. "And all the pleasure that came after it... It was like an orgasm moving through me."

Moda smirked. "Are you a virgin, Drea?"

Drea simply shook her head.

"I didn't think so. In that case, I think you may know what to expect next."

With that, Moda threw one leg over the couch - and Drea's body. Both women looked down at the cock that formerly belonged to the one formerly known as Drew, and now belonged to the magicienne. Moda leaned forward, her hands touching Drea's wrists, and brought her pelvis down, touching the head of her cock to Drea's slick, wet vagina.

"Works quite well, doesn't it?," Moda asked, looking down at her dick as it slid against the juices. Drea simply tipped her head back and moaned. This was an entirely new feeling for her.

"What do you want?," asked Moda, her hands pinning Drea's wrists.

Drea's breath hitched, and she bit her lip again. "I want you to fuck me," she said, pure instinct driving her. Her body beckoned for her new vulva to be put to use.

"Good girl," Moda said in a breath, sliding her cock into the warm, wet embrace of Drea's body. Both women cried out in pleasure, Drea in the depths of an entirely new, life-changing experience.

They fucked in the secluded room at the back of the theatre, Moda's stomach pressed against Drea's, rocking the couch back and forth as she thrusted. Sweat adhered their skin, and their hair tangled together. Drea looked up at Moda, their eyes meeting, a smile crossing the magicienne's face as she saw the various looks of pleasure and confusion in the woman's eyes.

Drea was totally rapt at the feeling of the once-hers cock buried in her new pussy. With each thrust she moaned, the tip of it kissing the cervix located deep inside her. She was amazed at the length, and the feeling. Is this how it always feels? She felt Moda's balls, slick with her own juices, rubbing against her vagina as the thrusts came. Is it always this good?

Drea threw her head back again, this time letting out a long, low, almost-guttural moan, her body shaking. Another orgasm began to take hold, this one beginning in her groin and spreading through her legs and abdomen. Electric arms of pleasure reached up her back and made her hair stand on end. Moda giggled at the sound and redoubled her effort, thrusting harder and faster into Drea's pussy.

In an instant, she was moaning too, and Drea felt hot liquid filling her insides as Moda's dick twitched up and down inside her. "Oh, fuck!," she yelled, making eye contact with the grinning magicienne.

"Don't worry," she reassured, holding Drea's face with one hand. "Just take it."

The two women were wrapped in their orgasm, Drea's body filling with her own cum from her own dick, attached to another body. They laid there, Moda on top, panting for a moment, before she slid out of her and stood. She wiped her cock off on the discarded white dress.

Drea lay there on the couch, stunned.

"Take a moment to catch your breath," the magicienne said, pulling a rack of various outfits over near the couch. "Once you're done, grab something to wear. I don't suppose you'll be wanting this back anytime soon?" She indicated the penis.

Drea shook her head.

"Good," Moda smiled. She waved her hand over it, and it vanished, a shaved pussy taking its place. "I didn't think so."

Drea stammered a moment, watching Moda redress herself. The tall woman looked over her shoulder.

"It's okay. Catch your breath, I said."

"C-can we do this again, sometime?"

"Depends - do you mean the magic or the fucking?"

Drea was silent.

"The fucking is a reward for good assistance. The magic - anytime." She winked, and, having fully clothed herself, left the room. "Exit's to the right," she said before the door shut.

Drea looked about the green room, eyes scanning the rack, and chose a dress. There was a pair of heels next to the door, that she found her newly-narrower feet could fit into nicely. Getting clothed, she looked at herself in the mirror, admiring the new curves and shapes of her body, and the way her new blue dress accentuated them.

I think I could get used to this, Andrea thought.

12