Drew's Trouble with Cats and Roaches Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, the Russian Federation Ambassador asks that they get the doll and the pistol back. The pistol was the Premier's great grandfathers in Earths WW2 and the doll is his granddaughters and incredibly old, also a family heirloom. He sent this via private channel and encrypted so that is why it's being kept quiet." Adrian stated shaking her head not for the last time.

"Hum, guess he has other dentures. Let me write a note and ask DB to send them back. DB seems to really love the reactions when things just disappear or pop back into reality," responded Lord Drew.

Target finally was getting grumpy from all the sitting and talking, "And my mate, what is going to be on the note?"

"Just asking for a cage for all the snakes, or I could just send them all to his bedroom? Don't worry my mate, I'll be polite."

***

El lounged in the captain's bunk, partially covered by a light sheet. The captain snored lightly on the other half of the bunk, having been fucked to exhaustion by the Raven intelligence officer. She slid out of bed keeping the sheet wrapped around herself. She walked to the large screen that acted like a window into space. It would have been astronomically expensive to have an actual window out into space or plain asinine.

She stretched and carefully unfolded her wings to let them stretch. That was the hardest part of being on ship, the confined space. She softy ruffled her fine downy feathers from her head down to her tail. She twisted her flight feathers and allowed them time to rotate and twist. The feeling was close to the high of an orgasm for her. She looked at the naked human male draped over the bed snoring and thought, 'the intimacy these beings desired so much, meant nothing to her.'

Between the decent sex over the past several days and being back in the game, she was pleased with herself. It was good to be back in the hunt, to be part of the great game of intelligence gathering and espionage. Not that her sleeping bed partner knew that. To him and the rest of the ship she and her partner Biani, were just two spacer privateers looking for work on a decent ship.

Biani, a fox female with the most luxurious pelt and tail, was odd for her species. She was an outlier that had come to the intelligence branch looking for adventure. She was outgoing and gregarious, but aggressive, with a temper to match a male Cat.

In the intelligence business, she would be considered a 'field agent.' They made a dangerous pair together and the others on the ship had no idea what they had taken in. Biani was currently the bed mate of at least one of the crew and possibly more. Like El, she had shown to have quite the active libido.

El knew more about this ship and its crew than they could imagine. She had an inkling that the smugglers would prove to be an asset. She had watched, waited, and even provided false information to Earth authorities as they tried to stamp out the trade.

Earth bureaucracies were a phenomenon to her, or at least the way she thought. So much talk, so little action. If the smugglers were an issue, they should have eradicated them. Simple, at least in her mind. But they talked, and talked, and talked until her wings began to droop. Then she found alliances within the different Earth intelligence groups that saw what she did.

What better asset to have, than an elite small space force that went everywhere and did whatever they wanted. And best of all, they did it in the shadows. It had taken quite bit of maneuvering and convincing to allow her to spearhead and lead this mission. Alexander and DB were not pleased with her when she went directly to Lord Drew, but she was here and that is all that counted.

And here they were heading deep into Marauder space to deliver supplies to the very group that now dominated the sealed off parsecs, an off shoot of the Dragons. They were known in Dragon culture as the 'Damned."

***

Things One and Two each gave birth on their respective ships and the cubs were sent to be raised in the Cat cheche until they came of age. Tradition played hard in the Cat culture and the Creche was where children were 'meant' to grow up.

Not so with the Kettle. In their original habitat and form, the children would be raised in loose villages, like humans before they evolved their more complicated social structures. The modern Kettle and the 'enhanced Beautiful ones' tended to band together, creating their own 'villages' where child rearing and social expansion could happen beyond a single-family unit.

Target contemplated this as she entered her last phase of gestation. She was sad of the empty house. In one day, it had gone from the drama and bustle of 'pets,' the 'princess' and a growing spider to ...nothing. As the human saying goes, 'the silence was deafening.' But she was happy because she had a plan, and she wanted to make it work to benefit more than just her little family.

"My Lord Drew, do you have a moment to discuss something of import?" she said trying to sound sexy as she did so. She watched him stiffen in the chair as he read all the morning reports. She sat down with the tea service and poured him his cup and then poured hers, adding honey to his, just like he enjoyed it.

Drew smiled and had one eye on her and on his tablet. She knew she was being obvious, and he knew that she knew, he knew.

"What do you want my love?" Drew asked.

"What Me? Want something? I just want to talk about a little old thing. The birth of our children and their upbringing." She stated with a smile. She loved to try and put him slightly off balance when she was working him for his agreement to one of her plans.

"Yes, my dear, something so simple and benign on this a beautiful fall morning. I presume this has to do with some of the ex-slaves that have been working in the east wing. And I am hearing chatter about the Kettle ex-slaves wanting to migrate to the capital?" Drew asked.

Target just sat there with her mouth hanging open. She was not sure whether to be mad that she had been discovered or grateful that her hard work was being noticed.

"You have not been looking where you promised not to look have you? At least not without asking!" she commented with a voice timbre that was ratcheting up. He also saw her anger tell of her claws sheathing and unsheathing.

"No, my love, no mental glances into the mind I love so much. The answer to my discoveries lies in bureaucracy my Lady. Resources are being allocated and those resources need approval. Plus, all the additional security clearances to work, not only in the capital but in the castle, have raised some questions." Drew paused to sip his tea, seeing how her plan to play him this morning was not going as planned.

"Drink your tea my love and tell me what this is all about." Drew commented laying down his tablet.

"I want to bring your triplets here and other children. I want to raise our children how I was raised, by the aunties. Later I want to bring Nalia's and Cara's children here to have them raised together. I want to raise them like they do on shipboard, all the species together." Target sped through her ideas. She stopped and looked at Drew for reassurance.

Drew was taken aback by the ramifications of what she had just said. He had visited the triplets just last week and they seemed to be doing fine in the creche.

"What do you know about the triplets that I don't know? And what do you mean Cara's children, she has been gone only a week!" Drew asked with his octaves now going up.

"I don't know if she is pregnant yet, but I assure you that she will be trying. Her and Nalia have bonded, and now that Nalia is pregnant, it's a forgone conclusion. Its just a matter of time my Lord." Drew tried to comment but she held up her hand and waggled her finger, a universal sign for a male to hold his tongue.

"Let me finish my mate," she admonished.

"As for the triplets, your mix with Elsa has been interesting to watch. The blend of the cat and human genes has produced an interesting variant. The boys will never be the size of a male Cat, but they will want to be and pay dearly in the future for their attempts. And as for your daughter...well the human term 'pugnacious' was used. She has the fire of a full-grown Cat female and the vocabulary of both a spacer and her biological mother, the doctor, all wrapped up in her little semi-human body." Target paused and thought about all the different strings she had created with one request.

"I feel with the newest hybrid cubs growing in me and in Nalia, that all the hybrids would do better put together. The cousins would be looking out for each other and help with mixing with other cubs from other species. Plus, it will do them good to spend time in the colonies and see what it takes to build a civilization."

"As for the slaves, they have been bred and used as sex toys, surrogates for birthing and nannies for years. They are a natural for handling the children. With the new inter species breeding techniques re-discovered by Eddie, there will be more hybrids coming. Plus, we have classrooms being set up for both child and adult learning. The slaves need to learn to read and write and so do the children. It seemed the best, to put them all in one place at one time. At least in the capital." She stopped again, the fresh ginger firing up her nerves and letting her think.

"I just wanted a place that all the children can be safe. I want somewhere where they can grow and become all they are destined to be." Target finished watching the hummingbirds zip from flowers to the feeders and back.

Drew was quiet for a moment, got up out his chair and kissed her forehead, "That is why I love you, my fierce warrior with a heart. Tell me what I can do to help."

***

El sat on the bridge watching the screens and seeing nothing but minor space debris. Biani was down in engineering probably doing the same.

"Captain, we have arrived at the requested coordinates, but we are quite alone." El noted verbally to the bridge crew.

"Oh, they are there, but cloaked," commented the Captain. "Readjust the comm disk to 0 fundamental frequency and slowly raise the harmonics and you will see."

El frowned but did as directed. She was shocked but there they were. Two small scout ships and one the size of a destroyer all outlined in a fuzzy output display.

"They think they are invisible, but they are mistaken. It's our little secret among the smugglers." The captain paused and swung his chair around to look at El's station. He had a plasma weapon laying in his lap.

"Think of this and the next two days as a gift to your Lord Drew. And welcome to my ship Intelligence Officer Electra. Your partner in your little adventure should be stowed in your cabin about now." El flicked he eyes and saw other bridge crew with weapons drawn.

"What? Do your think that you were the only one to have secret contacts in Earth's intelligence communities?" the smuggler captain commented while smiling.

"I am offering a deal. I want us and the other smugglers...well all that want to, to be legitimate. To be an independent merchant class, to come and go from Cat space freely. We wish to expand with it and grow beyond our current loose affiliations." He paused, "In exchange, you will receive the information we have about what has happened in this sector and what we see as the natural outcome. Plus, I believe our partnership will have other benefits, since the Cats do not have a merchant marine fleet.'

He paused again, "I know of you and your reputation. The main reason you are not floating dead in space is because I know you fed the Earth space forces incorrect data and so saved countless smuggler ships and spacers. So now Electra, what say you? Will Lord Drew talk of sharing his space with lowly smugglers?"

El just smiled and responded, "Its El but you already know I hate the name Electra, don't you? As for the main question, yes, I have already been authorized to negotiate with you 'lowly smugglers.' Now either take me back to your cabin and let me fuck you to death, or open hailing frequencies and let's see where the next two days take us."

***

End of Chapter 19


12