Drews Troubles - Aya Ch. 01

Story Info
Children can be special or a pain, you decide.
5.4k words
4.7
7.1k
10
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

To all,

I decided, because I write this stuff and have too much time to think about it, to do a two-chapter story on Lord Drew's Daughter Aya. She is below age, therefore there will be NO SEX with her in the room, but the adults will play...maybe.

Chapter 1 will focus on her growth in Cat culture and the beginnings of her adventure. Chapter two will deal with the repercussions of that adventure and her growth into something else.

Any aliens, real or imagined, are purely a construct of my twisted and warped mind.

I thank everyone so much for reading my stories and enjoying them.

As we enter and play in this year of 2021, please stay safe and sane.

Part1

***

"Osiris...Right?" asked Biani.

"Aye, Commander, and before you ask, it means the Egyptian God of Death. Let's just say my parents were odd," responded Osiris/Aya while looking up and smiling at the large gorgeous Foxy.

"How old are you?" asked Biani.

"Old enough. You have my papers Commander. They are from Special Division are they not?" responded Aya, no longer smiling, and going back to her pre-flight.

Biani kept looking at her pad. They were all in order, but this youngster looked 14. Tall, athletic but just too damn young looking to go where they were going.

"You do understand what we are up to? What our mission is?" Biani kept questioning.

"I have been briefed Commander. We are to make our way through the contested space and try and contact the Cats, known as the 'Marauders.' If contact is not possible, or they no longer exist. We are to investigate the existing conditions and provide data for further action. Is that synopsis acceptable?"

"Yes navigator, your explanation is acceptable. Take us through the transition point and let us see how good you really are," commented Biani.

"Aye, aye, Commander," Aya responded.

After the third transition in the little scout shuttle, Aya was bent over breathing deeply with her head between her knees. She had already lost all the contents in her stomach after the first transition. She heard chuckling coming from the front seat.

"You can take drugs for that little human. You don't need to suffer through transit like you have," commented Biani.

"Oh, fuck off. I can handle it. The drugs make me useless in case we pop into something where we need 'all hands.' This is all my fathers' fault, damn him and his human genes. He does not handle transition well and needs to be drugged out of his mind. I was hoping my mixed species would help."

Biani was chuckling about this upstart youngster and her balls for putting up with the sickness. And then what Aya said struck her.

"What do you mean mixed species? There are only three that I know of." And she only knew that because of some great sex and an accidental slip.

"Who the fuck are your parents?" Biani demanded as she wrenched herself around in the acceleration couch to look back at Aya.

"My full name is Aya Scott, of the house of Lord Drew Scott, Lord Protector of the Pride and all Cat space. I am the elder female of Elsa Anderson, Cat ambassador to the Earth's UN." She was saying all this, still bent over trying to shake the nausea while doing flourishes with her hands like she was formally bowing as part of an elaborate Vid.

She straightened herself up looking at the wide fox eyes in the seat in front of her, "and I am here for an adventure!"

"You little shit. You plot a course back to human space and the space station right now. FUCK! They will skin me alive!" screamed Biani.

Aya just chuckled looking at here screens. She smiled knowing she had delayed things just enough.

"Too late! We have contact, 2 o'clock, starboard quarter." Aya commented with surprising calm.

But the past was not always like this...

***

Their backs were against the wall. They were shoulder to shoulder, and they were surrounded by 5, larger and older Cats. She, the leader of their three-sibling clan, knew she could call for help. The authorities, not too far away, watched from under the shade of a tree. As usual they let the inmates run the asylum until blood was spilled.

But a lot of blood was needed, to stop the carnage.

They were sending pictograms through the physical touch, so their opponents did not see their plan. She was faced off against the lead antagonist and she knew him well. He was not a lover of humans, so he handled her brothers more favorably. But her almost human features drove him crazy.

"So, what are you going to do little girl? Try and give me scars with no fang nor claw? Or maybe give me a human kiss and ask to be let go?" the young cat forwarded his message in the way of Cats.

Something snapped inside her. The Cats of the Crèche had hidden her lineage and those of their family from the other younglings. The siblings were forbidden from ever mentioning it to their peers. The administration of the Creche wanted the three to grow up as 'normal' Cats, not royalty. Even their trips to be with their father in the castle were hidden from the others.

The anger was growing in Aya and she knew she needed to stop it, but the arrogance of the younger male and his general sexualized comment pushed her over the edge. Both her brothers felt it. They looked at each other past her. They did not know what was going to happen next, but they knew it would not be pretty.

Aya rose from her defensive crouch and looked the young male up and down with a sneer that would be best placed on an old Earth Vid.

"Kiss you? Kiss you, unworthy slug? I would sooner kiss one of my brother's ass's than have anything to do with you...you low life, scruffy answer for a youngling kitten." All of this was said out loud and in English. The images that were sent to the 5 were...not acceptable and incredibly inappropriate for one of her age.

Her eyes flicked and saw the adults starting to get up from their repast. The anger and edge were palatable and being broadcast across the Creche version of the play yard.

Aya raised herself to her full height. Broadcast her most haughty attitude and began to speak. Both of her brothers tensed, they had never seen her like this and knew they would be earning new scars today. But they were not expecting what happened next.

They felt and then heard what she was going to say before it came out of her mouth. Simultaneously they said the same phrase out loud at the same moment.

"Oh shit."

"I am Aya Scott, of the house of Lord Drew Scott. I am eldest female of Elsa Anderson, Cat Ambassador to the Earth's UN and you shall not have that kiss or anything else from me." And she launched herself at her direct protagonist.

The cat younglings that had started this mess, were frozen in time. She did not think of it at that moment. All she wanted to do, was get at the throat of the largest youngling in front of her. The males noticed something strange, as they crisscrossed behind Aya's original attack, their two cats each, seemed frozen in place.

All three siblings raked their opposing members with outstretched claws. Aya had always had a smaller set made fun of by the other cats. More than human fingernails but until that moment small and ineffectual against the thicker hide of the Cats.

Not today and not anymore. Aya now sported full fang and claw worthy of an adult female Cat.

She shifted her lunge and went under the outstretched right arm of the male. She felt her claws extend and bite deep into the hide on his lower chest and then rake up his ribs as her momentum carried her onto his back, in a swinging motion. She grabbed his braided mane for purchase and threw her weight back, causing him to tumble.

He landed backwards and felt a crack at his lower vertebrae. It had slammed into to something immovable, her knee. He began to scream in pain, both mentally and verbally. He was bent back over her knee, with her claws already imbedded in his neck by his collar bone. One small swipe and his arteries would be severed.

Her next move would be fatal.

"Aya NO!" screamed one of the Creche Aunties. "No Aya, Please NO!"

Aya lowered her lips next to her prey's ears and whispered, "Do you yield you worthless piece of shit?" He tried to nod but he could feel her claws still embedded close to his main veins.

"Say it worm." She broadcast, "That's what you call me behind my back isn't it? Worm? My father was called that once, and he is now Lord over all the Cats. So, you will not die today because of that name, Worm," she was grinning and could feel the adrenaline.

Aya was back to whispering in his ear, so the communication was just shared between the two, "tell them you yield to a human female and live. I can kill you, you know. I am daughter to Lord Drew. They won't do anything to me...but you will die, and I shall taste your blood. NOW YIELD!"

"I yield, oh fuck, I yield," he broadcast and started to cry.

She unsheathed her claws but grabbed his larger head and then bit down on his ear, puncturing it with her canines. They too had grown and extended. She could feel the blood flow and the taste the 'wine' of victory. She threw his body aside and stood over him.

She stood proudly over his moaning, curled body, drenched in his blood. She then threw her hands wide, claws outstretched and roared in joy. The years of his and others torture were over for her. She knew she would be moved, and she wanted the new beginning.

Her two brothers and their antagonists were standing together in fear and awe of her. The young males were always attacking each other, so this play was norm. The four that had been with the injured male youngling would have some new scars. But were confused and they were curious how the two brothers took them down so quickly.

But everyone's attention was on Aya and the spectacle she had just put on. And for one of only 12 Earth years, that looked mostly Earth human. She had bested and almost killed one much older, almost an adult. The adult Aunties approached her cautiously and got her moving to the administration buildings. There were going to be long talks with important people now that the lineage was known.

The medics came and took the injured male to distant medical tanks. A note was sent to leave the two holes in his ear as a reminder. Scars could be lied about over the years, but the two holes were made to show disgust. It was a sign of rejection, female to male, during what humans called 'divorce.' Cats had their own name for it, but it had no true human translation.

***

The females sprinted around the packed earth pathway that hid behind the first row of trees that surrounded the glade. Aya was the tail of the group but did not mind. While competitive in nature, she readily admitted that her juvenile body could not match the beautiful strengths of a full-grown Cat female. Sensuous muscle, long strong but lean bodies and strides that ate up yardage beyond her means. These beautiful females were meant for the long hunt, not the clash of strength like the males of her species.

'But what is my species?' she pondered for the 1000th time. She was not Cat, but neither human. The term Hybrid absolutely infuriated her.

Her canines stayed contracted and claws stay sheathed until she wished it...now. She felt like a bad vampire movie of a hundred years ago. Human one moment, Bad Cat the next. 'Not that I am fully human' she thought. Her mane was growing in and her ears were elongated but not yet to full size and pointed. Plus, of course the fine fur on her scalp, ears, and flowing mane down her back. But from a distance, human...one shave away from being a false human.

She enjoyed these runs through the woods. It was one of the few times she could just breath, let her mind spin on possibilities and think of her next move. She rounded the farthest curve and then split off. He father had introduced her to the wolves, so she always headed through the 'secret' split in the fence and then up the mountain trail. She did not venture to the tower at the top of the mountain, most days. She would run and double back to a rock outlook where she could 'meditate' and contemplate her plans. She needed to play her own game of chess. She was underage, but mentally growing at an unusual rate. She knew it and it scared her to death.

She also loved the knowledge that she was holding back looking for the perfect move at the perfect time.

There was always a next move for her, and time was on her side.

She had been brought to the Cat Earth compound well over a year ago and excelled in all her studies. She was elevated to adult standing even though she had yet to go through estrus. She ate through her advanced studies and then found her niche, neuromorphic and DNA design of AI applications.

She had also 'volunteered' (meaning, badgered anyone and everyone) to be allowed to attend flight school. Connections did have their place in the future Cat worlds. She excelled at the mathematics of navigation Piloting seemed to be part of her quirky DNA. Soon she was bored with the trivial matter of piloting a ship, at least the ones in the Sim.

Surprisingly, her mother's ability at diplomacy was completely missing. She acted more like a Cat of old when the need for diplomacy came near. Fang and Claw may have meant one thing in the days of old, but now they included espionage, computer play and out maneuvering unsuspecting adults.

But here and now, on Earth, In the safe community of the compound, she had everything she needed and wanted. She had her computers, she had her anonymity back, and other than being a precocious young female... she was ignored.

The shaving did work, her classmates thought she was human. A human 5'4" precious 14year old human girl.

One day she would share her surprise.

*

She started programing variants on the flight programs and subroutines. Through a complicated circuitous route, she discovered she had access to military sims. These Sims came from multiple species and had multiple computer languages, so for a "school project' she printed her own neuromorphic platform and began her integration of interspecies programing.

Once the AI was up and running, blending all the programing was a breeze. Her new Sim tactical flight programs, not so much. She had out did herself. They were tough, self-teaching and had millions of variants. They kicked her ass each time she was on a sortie.

The more she lost, the harder she played. The harder she played, the more she learned. As she learned the AI shifted the game. She was back to getting her ass kicked.

But then she knew, the AI knew...she was getting better.

Then it was on.

She also sent the AI to look for additional military and semi-military knowledge. The AI found the mother lode, the unknow and 'secret' intelligence agency. She made fast work of their fire wall and made the most stupid and scary of all her good ideas. Become a fake member of the intelligence services, complete with ID and background. It was just a game for her...right?

Osiris was borne. Her alter ego Osiris, the Egyptian God of Death was shown as a freed slave. The newly created being was 19, small for her age and could pass for an earther child. Fluent in several earth languages, Cat (spoken) and two avian dialects.

Many of the different species picked human names while working with humans. It seemed to give them a sense of normalcy even though the being was covered with fur. Freed slaves either kept the names their master gave them or chose what they felt like, and so she became Osiris.

She pulled and reviewed all the qualifications she would need to be 'qualified' as a field agent. The tactical training provided for by her AI had her qualified not only as a pilot and navigator but as a tactical officer too.

Aya/Osiris had heard of the 'special mission' to explore and contact the Marauder Cats. She slowly changed her profile. Added 'past missions' and started to make subtle changes that would land her the second seat in the jump ship.

Unlike the others within the intelligence community, she was not compartmentalized. No one knew of her, but according to her Bio she was one of the most prodigious field agents. Aya would plug in and vanish for days at a time. Living the missions of others through the sim. She learned from their mistakes and those that she made. Her AI made her pay dearly for her mistakes because she had programed in some physical violence while she was within her Jump/Sim suit.

She learned and learned and then the day arrived. She checked in and suited up, acting as if this was just a norm in her life. Aya slid in through the hatch and stowed her gear in the lower locker. She knew this was her home for a couple of days. She was nervous, and seemed to need to pee every 5 seconds, but she would not show it.

Scout jump ships of this class were built for speed, shielding and a bit of armament. The scout ship class was supposed to be small, quiet, and stealthy. This was not a ship to go head-to-head and blast your way through a problem. The maintenance crews had added the cloak shield module inside, cramping her space in the second seat more than usual. Luckily, she was just a skinny human female with no hips.

The exterior retrofit blister that held the field generator was ugly, but in space there is need for pretty, just functionality. She was hoping that they did not need to use it. When used for cloaking, it had the same effect on her a transition, made her sick as a dog. Well better sick as a dog than dead, but there were times...

Biani swung in through the hatch and watched her Number 2 going through the pre-flight check list. She watched for a second and then stowed her gear.

"Osiris...Right?" asked Biani.

"Aye Commander, and before you, ask it means the Earth Egyptian God of Death. My parents were a bit odd..." responded Osiris/Aya while looking up and smiling at the large gorgeous Foxy.

"How old are you?" asked Biani.

"Old enough. You have my papers Commander. They are from Special Division are they not?" responded Aya, no longer smiling and going back to her pre-flight.

Biani kept looking at her pad. They were all in order, but this youngster looked 14. Tall, athletic but just too damn young looking to go where they were going.

"You do understand what we are up to? What our mission is?" Biani kept questioning.

"I have been briefed Commander. We are to make our way through the contested space and try and contact the Cats, known as the 'Marauders.' If contact is not possible, or they no longer exist. We are to investigate the existing conditions and provide data for further action. Is that synopsis acceptable?"

"Yes navigator, your explanation is acceptable. Take us through the transition point and let us see how good you really are," commented Biani.

"Aye, aye, Commander," Aya responded.

After the third transition in the little scout shuttle, Aya was bent over breathing deeply with her head between her knees. She had already lost all the contents of her stomach after the first transition. She heard chuckling coming from the front seat.

"You can take drugs for that little human. You don't need to suffer through transit like you have," commented Biani.

"Oh, fuck off. I can handle it. The drugs make me useless in case we pop into something where we need 'all hands.' This is all my fathers' fault, damn him and his human genes. He does not handle transition well and needs to be drugged out of his mind. I was hoping my mixed species would help."

Biani was chuckling about this upstart youngster and her balls for putting up with the sickness. And then what Aya said struck her.

"What do you mean mixed species? There are only three that I know of." And she only knew that because of some great sex and an accidental slip.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12